ICAR All India Entrance Examination Admission – ICAR AIEEA UG Entrance Exam 2016
|Home Page||Eligibility||Application Form||Exam Centres||Seats||Physics Syllabus|
|Chemistry Syllabus||Mathematics Syllabus||Biology Syllabus||Agriculture Syllabus||Results||Counselling|
ICAR AIEEA UG Entrance Exam 2016
ICAR’S 21st All India Entrance Examination for Admission ( AIEEA – UG – 2016 ) to 15 % seats in Bachelor Degree Programs and award of National Talent Scholarships in Agriculture & Allied Science Subjects ( other than Veterinary Science ) in Agriculture Universities and 15 % Seats in Dairy Technology at NDRI Karnal for Academic Session 2016 – 2017.
Indian Council of Agricultural Research admission to 11 Bachelor degree program of four years duration in the subjects of :
|1. Agriculture||7. Biotechnology|
|2. Horticulture||8. Agricultural Engineering|
|3. Fisheries||9. Dairy Technology|
|4. Forestry||10. Food Science and|
|5. Home Science||11. Agricultural Marketing & Cooperation etc|
is available to Indian Nationals based on merit rank in ICAR’s All India Entrance Examination. For the purpose of Entrance Examination, above 11 degree programs are categorized into two Streams viz.
- Stream A ( Agriculture / Biology ) : Candidates under this stream can seek admission for Bachelor degree programs in Agriculture, Horticulture, Fisheries, Forestry, Home Science, Sericulture, Food Science, and Biotechnology.
- Stream B ( Mathematics ) : Candidates under this stream can seek admission for Bachelor degree programs in Agricultural Engineering, Dairy Technology, Agricultural Marketing & Co – operation and also in Forestry, Food Science and Biotechnology at some of the Agricultural Universities provided Biology has been one of the subjects during 10+2 examination.
Stream-wise Courses Available for Admission and Subjects to be Attempted in the Examination
|S.No||Degree Programme for Admission||Code No.||Subjects which the candidate must have passed in 10+2 Examination||Subjects to be attempted the Entrance Examination||Remark|
|STREAM – A (AGRICULTURE / BIOLOGY )|
|1.||Agriculture||01||PCB / PCMB / PCA / Inter ( Agri. ) with PC / Inter ( Agri. )*||PCB / PCA||Medical fitness may be required by some universities.|
|2.||Horticulture||02||PCB / PCMB / PCA / Inter ( Agri. ) PCA / Inter ( Agri. ) with PC||PCB / PCA|
|3.||Fisheries||03||PCB / PCMB / PCA / Inter ( Agri. ) with PC||PCB / PCA|
|4.||Forestry||04||PCB / PCMB||PCB|
|5.||Home Science||05||PCB / PCMB / PCA / PCH / Inter ( Agri. ) with PC**||PCB / PCA|
|6||Sericulture||06||PCB / PCMB / PCA / Inter ( Agri. ) with PC||PCB / PCA|
|7.||Bio- technology||07||PCB / PCMB / PCA / Inter ( Agri. ) with PC||PCB / PCA|
|STREAM – B ( MATHEMATICS )|
|8.||Agricultural Engineering||08||PCM / PCMB||PCM||Medical fitness may be required by some universities.|
|9.||Dairy Technology||09||PCM / PCMB||PCM|
|10.||Food Science||10||PCM / PCMB||PCM|
|11.||Agricultural Marketing & Co – operation||11||PCMB / PCM||PCM|
P – Physics, C – Chemistry, B – Biology, M – Mathematics, A – Agriculture, H – Home Science
- A candidate from Stream–A can also exercise option for admission to Food Science, Agricultural Marketing & Co-operation whereas candidate from Stream-B can also opt for admission in Forestry or Biotechnology in few universities.
- The efforts are on to have uniform criteria and eligibility for admissions in all the Agricultural Universities, however, some of the Universities may have different criteria / nomenclature of degree programs.
ICAR AIEEA UG Eligibility 2016
1. Age and Nationality :
Indian Nationals of at least 16 years of age as on 31st August, 2016 are eligible to apply for the examination.
2. Qualifying Examination :
i ) Candidate must have passed 10+2 Senior Secondary Examination of the Central Board of Secondary Education or any other examination within scope and standard found to be equivalent to the Senior Secondary Examination of an Indian Board / University after a period of 12 years of study. The last two years of such 10+2 examination should have papers in Physics, Chemistry and any one of the subjects from Biology / Mathematics / Agriculture* / Home Science**. Besides, for admission in the Universities specifically located in non – Hindi speaking areas, candidate must have passed English as a core subject in 10+2 examination.
* Intermediate with Agriculture and having not studied Physics and Chemistry as separate subjects may also be eligible for admission in some SAUs in State of Chhattisgarh, Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan, Uttarakhand and Uttar Pradesh.
** Intermediate with Agriculture would be eligible for admission in limited AUs.
- Candidate must have passed any one of the qualifying examinations enumerated above securing not less than 50% marks in aggregate for General, OBC and UPS categories and 40% marks in aggregate for SC, ST and PC categories.
- Candidate having a compartment / supplementary in any of the subjects will not be eligible unless proof of having cleared the examination with requisite percentage.
Candidate appearing in the qualifying examination enumerated above, can also apply but would be required to submit evidence of having satisfied the conditions latest by the counselling date, as otherwise the candidature will be automatically cancelled.
Candidates opting for Stream-A in the entrance examination should have passed 10+2 examination enumerated above necessarily with Physics, Chemistry and Biology / Agriculture / Home Science subjects whereas those opting for Stream-B should have passed 10+2 examination necessarily with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects.
Note : While submitting application, candidate must ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility criteria in entirety.
ICAR AIEEA Exam 2017 Navigation : ICAR AIEEA UG Biology Syllabus 2016, ICAR AIEEA UG Agriculture Syllabus 2016, ICAR AIEEA UG Mathematics Syllabus 2016, ICAR AIEEA UG Physics Syllabus 2016, ICAR AIEEA UG Chemistry Syllabus 2016, ICAR AIEEA UG Counselling 2016, ICAR AIEEA UG Reservation Seats 2016, ICAR AIEEA PG Results 2016, ICAR AIEEA PG Counselling 2016, ICAR AIEEA PG Exam Eligibility 2016, ICAR AIEEA PG Application Form 2016, ICAR AIEEA PG Exam Centre 2016, ICAR AIEEA PG Reservation of Seats 2016, ICAR AIEEA UG Exam Centers 2016, ICAR AIEEA PG Syllabus 2016, ICAR AIEEA PG Entrance Exam 2016, ICAR AIEEA UG Results 2016, ICAR AIEEA UG Application Form Availability 2016, ICAR AIEEA UG Application Form 2016, ICAR AIEEA UG Exam Date 2016,
ICAR AIEEA Exam Related : ICAR AIEEA UG Entrance Exam Details, ICAR AIEEA UG Minimum Eligibility, ICAR AIEEA UG Eligibility Requirements, ICAR All India Entrance Examination Admission – ICAR AIEEA UG Entrance Exam 2016, ICAR AIEEA UG Eligibility Criteria 2016, Eligibility Details for ICAR AIEEA UG, ICAR AIEEA UG Eligibility Scheme 2016, Educational qualification for ICAR AIEEA UG, ICAR AIEEA UG Eligibility pdf, Age limit for ICAR AIEEA UG, ICAR AIEEA UG Entrance exam eligibility, ICAR AIEEA Entrance Exam, ICAR AIEEA 2016 Admission, ICAR AIEEA Qualifications, ICAR AIEEA Qualification Details,
Home Page Eligibility Application Form Exam Centres Seats Physics Syllabus Chemistry Syllabus Mathematics Syllabus Biology Syllabus Agriculture Syllabus Results Counselling ICAR AIEEA UG Entrance Exam 2016 ICAR’S 21st All India Entrance Examination for … Continue reading
Posted In entrance exam : icar aieea exam : Leave a response for icar all india entrance examination admission – icar aieea ug entrance exam 2016 by nirmala