ICAR All India Entrance Examination Admission – ICAR AIEEA Entrance Exam 2014
ICAR AIEEA UG Entrance Exam 2014
ICAR’S 18th All India Entrance Examination for Admission ( AIEEA UG 2014 ) to 15 % seats in Bachelor Degree Programs and award of National Talent Scholarships in Agriculture & Allied Science Subjects ( other than Veterinary Science ) in Agriculture Universities and 100 % Seats in Dairy Technology at NDRI Karnal for Academic Session 2014 – 2015.
ICAR AIEEA UG Entrance Exam Date 2014
|ICAR AIEEA UG 2014 Exam Date : 12th April, 2014 ( Saturday )|
Indian Council of Agricultural Research admission to 11 Bachelor degree program of four years duration in the subjects of :
|1. Agriculture||2. Horticulture||3. Fisheries|
|4. Forestry||5. Home Science||6. Sericulture|
|7. Biotechnology||8. Agricultural Engineering||9. Dairy Technology|
|10. Food Science and||11. Agricultural Marketing & Cooperation etc.|
is available to Indian Nationals based on merit rank in ICAR’s All India Entrance Examination. For the purpose of Entrance Examination, above 11 degree programs are categorized into two Streams viz.
- Stream A ( Agriculture / Biology ) : Candidates under this stream can seek admission for Bachelor degree programs in Agriculture, Horticulture, Fisheries, Forestry, Home Science, Sericulture, Food Science, and Biotechnology.
- Stream B ( Mathematics ) : Candidates under 4this stream can seek admission for Bachelor degree programs in Agricultural Engineering, Dairy Technology, Agricultural Marketing & Co – operation and also in Forestry, Food Science and Biotechnology at some of the Agricultural Universities provided Biology has been one of the subjects during 10+2 examination.
Stream-wise Courses Available for Admission and Subjects to be Attempted in the Examination
|Degree Program For Admission||Code No.||Subjects which the candidate must have passed in 10+2 Examination||Subjects to be attempted in the Entrance Examination||Remarks|
|STREAM A ( AGRICULTURE / BIOLOGY )||Medical fitness may be required by some universities|
|1. Agriculture||01||PCB / PCMB / PCA / Inter ( Agri. ) with PC / Inter ( Agri. )*||PCB / PCA|
|2. Horticulture||02||PCB / PCMB / PCA / Inter ( Agri. ) with PC||PCB / PCA|
|3. Fisheries||03||PCB / PCMB / PCA / Inter ( Agri. ) with PC||PCB / PCA|
|4. Forestry||04||PCB / PCMB||PCB|
|5. Home Science||05||PCB / PCMB / PCA / PCH / Inter ( Agri. ) with PC**||PCB / PCA
|6. Sericulture||06||PCB / PCMB / PCA / Inter ( Agri. ) with PC||PCB / PCA|
|7. Bio - technology||07||PCB / PCMB / PCA / Inter ( Agri. ) with PC||PCB / PCA|
|STREAM B ( MATHEMATICS )||Medical fitness may be required by some universities|
|8. Agricultural Engineering||08||PCM / PCMB||PCM|
|9. Dairy Technology||09 ||PCM / PCMB||PCM|
|10. Food Science||10||PCM / PCMB||PCM|
|11. Agricultural Marketing &|
Co - operation
|11||PCMB / PCM||PCM|
|P = PHYSICS; C = CHEMISTRY; B = BIOLOGY; M = MATHEMATICS; A = AGRICULTURE; H = HOME SCIENCE|
- A candidate from Stream–A can also exercise option for admission to Food Science, Agricultural Marketing & Co-operation whereas candidate from Stream-B can also opt for admission in Forestry or Biotechnology in few universities.
- The efforts are on to have uniform criteria and eligibility for admissions in all the Agricultural Universities, however, some of the Universities may have different criteria / nomenclature of degree programs.
ICAR AIEEA 2014 Eligibility for UG
1. Age and Nationality :
Indian Nationals of at least 17 years of age but not more than 23 years as on 31.08.2014 ( i.e. must have been born between 01.09.1991 to 01.09.1997 ) are eligible to apply for the examination. No relaxation of age will be allowed to the candidates except for SC / ST / PC categories where upper age limit would be relaxable by 5 years.
2. Qualifying Examination :
i ) Candidate must have passed 10+2 Senior Secondary Examination of the Central Board of Secondary Education or any other examination within scope and standard found to be equivalent to the Senior Secondary Examination of an Indian Board / University after a period of 12 years of study. The last two years of such 10+2 examination should have papers in Physics, Chemistry and any one of the subjects from Biology / Mathematics / Agriculture* / Home Science**. Besides, for admission in the Universities specifically located in non-Hindi speaking areas, candidate must have passed English as a core subject in 10+2 examination.
* Intermediate with Agriculture and having not studied Physics and Chemistry as separate subjects may also be eligible for admission in some SAUs in State of Chhattisgarh, Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan, Uttarakhand and Uttar Pradesh.
** Intermediate with Agriculture would be eligible for admission in limited AUs.
- Candidate must have passed any one of the qualifying examinations enumerated above securing not less than 50% marks in aggregate for General, OBC and UPS categories and 40% marks in aggregate for SC, ST and PC categories.
- Candidate having a compartment / supplementary in any of the subjects will not be eligible unless proof of having cleared the examination with requisite percentage.
Candidate appearing in the qualifying examination enumerated above, can also apply but would be required to submit evidence of having satisfied the conditions laest by the counselling date, as otherwise the candidature will be automatically cancelled.
Candidates opting for Stream-A in the entrance examination should have passed 10+2 examination enumerated above necessarily with Physics, Chemistry and Biology / Agriculture / Home Science subjects whereas those opting for
Stream-B should have passed 10+2 examination necessarily with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects.
Note : While submitting application, candidate must ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility criteria in entirety.
ICAR AIEEA Exam 2015 Navigation : ICAR AIEEA UG Biology Syllabus 2014, ICAR AIEEA UG Agriculture Syllabus 2014, ICAR AIEEA UG Mathematics Syllabus 2014, ICAR AIEEA UG Physics Syllabus 2014, ICAR AIEEA UG Chemistry Syllabus 2014, ICAR AIEEA UG Counselling 2014, ICAR AIEEA UG Reservation Seats 2014, ICAR AIEEA PG 2014 Results, ICAR AIEEA PG 2014 Counselling, ICAR AIEEA PG Exam Eligibility 2014, ICAR AIEEA PG 2014 Application Form, ICAR AIEEA PG 2014 Exam Centre, ICAR AIEEA PG Reservation of Seats 2014 , ICAR AIEEA UG Exam Centers 2014, ICAR AIEEA PG 2014 Syllabus, ICAR AIEEA PG 2014 Entrance Exam, ICAR AIEEA UG Results 2014, ICAR AIEEA UG Application Form Availability 2014, ICAR AIEEA UG Application Form 2014, ICAR AIEEA UG Exam Date 2014,
ICAR AIEEA Exam Related : ICAR AIEEA UG 2014 Entrance Date, ICAR AIEEA UG Entrance Test 2014 Date, ICAR AIEEA UG 2014 Eligibility Criteria, ICAR All India Entrance Examination Admission – ICAR AIEEA Entrance Exam 2014, ICAR AIEEA 2014 Notification, ICAR AIEEA UG 2014 Admission Criteria, ICAR AIEEA UG 2014 Test Eligibility, ICAR AIEEA UG 2014 Age Limit, ICAR AIEEA UG Qualification 2014, ICAR AIEEA UG 2014 Exam Details, ICAR Agriculture UG Entrance Exam 2014, ICAR AIEEA 2014 UG Programs, ICAR All India Entrance Exam 2014 Date, ICAR AIEEA UG 2014 Eligibility for UG, ICAR AIEEA UG 2014 Eligibility, ICAR AIEEA Education Qualification 2014, ICAR AIEEA 2014 Qualifying Marks, ICAR UG 2014 Exam Notification, ICAR AIEEA UG 2014 Qualifying Examination, ICAR Agriculture Entrance Exam Date for UG 2014, ICAR AIEEA UG Entrance Exam 2014 Eligibility, ICAR All India Entrance Examination UG 2014, ICAR UG Entrance Test 2014,
ICAR AIEEA UG Entrance Exam 2014 | ICAR AIEEA UG Exam Date 2014 | ICAR AIEEA UG Eligibility 2014
Posted In entrance exam : icar aieea exam : Leave a response for icar all india entrance examination admission – icar aieea entrance exam 2014 by sharon