ICAR AIEEA PG 2014 Application Form
|ICAR AIEEA PG 2014 Admit Card available in the following link www.aieea.eadmissions.net/Search_Pages_PG.aspx|
ICAR AIEEA PG 2014 Application Form
Availability of ICAR AIEEA PG 2014 Information Bulletin with Application Form
Candidates can also apply “Online”. The ICAR Forms can be obtained by cash payment from Registrars of Agricultural Universities or from the specified branches of Syndicate Bank and also from eight ICAR Institutions by payment through Bank Draft from 20th December, 2013 to 7th February, 2014.
1. From Syndicate Bank Branches through Challan : On payment by cash through challan in the following four branches in Delhi only :
|Sl. No.||Syndicate Bank Branches Address||Sl. No.||Syndicate Bank Branches Address|
|1||1st Floor, Arunachal Building,|
19, Barakhamba Road,
|3||Institute of Hotel Management,
Amar Colony, Near Guru Nanak Market,
|2||Delhi Tamil Sangam Building,|
Sector 5, R.K. Puram,
|4||Pusa Campus Main Branch,
( These branches will not entertain any request for Information Bulletin to be sent by Post )
2. From ICAR Institutions ( By Depositing Bank Draft Only ) : ICAR AIEEA PG Information Bulletin with Application Form can be obtained, in person, by depositing an account payee bank draft of amount mentioned above from the sale counters at the following ICAR Institutions :
- CARI, Port Blair,
- CIFE, Mumbai,
- IVRI, Izatnagar
- NAARM, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad,
- NDRI, Karnal
- ICAR, Research Complex for NEH Region, Umiam, Meghalaya
- ICAR Research Complex for Goa, Ela, Old Goa and
- Examination Cell ( Education Division ), Room No. 216, ICAR, KAB – II, Pusa, New Delhi.
Filling of ICAR AIEEA PG 2014 Offline OMR Application Form
1. Every ICAR Information Bulletin bears a serial number ( known as Application Number ) at the bottom right hand corner which is also indicated at the top of application form and both copies of admit cards. Please check that this number is the same at all places. In case of any discrepancy, you must get the copy of Information Bulletin exchanged at the counter. Other – wise number on OMR application will be treated as final. This application number, Major Subject Group for examination, the Examination City Center chosen and the Sex, must be quoted in all correspondences.
2. A candidate can apply for giving examination in only one Major Subject Group. No change would be allowed thereafter. Choice of sub – subjects / degree programs for admission will be available at the time of counseling based on availability of seats, and merit rank of the candidate.
3. ICAR AIEEA PG Application, filled in, correctly in neat own handwriting of the candidate and complete in all respects, along with requisite fee amount / challan, Acknowledgement card, affixed with postal stamp of an appropriate amount, should be submit on or before the last date 7th February, 2014 positively, through Registered / Speed Post only so as to reach the following address :
The Controller of Examination ( Education ),
ICAR, Room No. 216,
Krishi Anusandhan Bhawan – II,
Pusa, New Delhi – 110 012.
4. The last date for receipt of ICAR AIEEA PG Application from the candidates residing in remote areas such as Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, J&K, Lahaul and Spiti District and Pangi Sub – division of Chamba district of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman & Nicobar Island and Lakshadweep is 14th February, 2014.
5. Any incomplete ICAR Exam Application or the application received after the last date will be summarily rejected and no claim / correspondence in this regard will be entertained. ICAR will not be responsible for any postal delays or loss of application during transit in this regard.
6. The candidates appearing in the Bachelor degree final examination are also eligible to apply provisionally and appear in the ICAR AIEEA PG entrance examination, but they will have to submit documentary proof from the Registrar of the University of their acquiring eligibility on the date of counseling. Non – submission of documentary evidence of completion of degree and non – attaining prescribed eligibility ( refer item No. 3.0 from ICAR website ) by the counseling date will disqualify him / her for admission.
7. Candidates are not required to submit any certificates / marks sheet etc. with the ICAR application. It is the sole responsibility of the candidates to ensure that they fulfill the specified eligibility into before appearing in the ICAR PG AIEEA examination.
8. If any candidate has been found at any stage to have furnished wrong information or deliberately suppressed any relevant information, his / her candidature / admission will be rejected / cancelled as soon as it comes to the notice either ICAR or the university concerned.
9. Candidate who is In – Service must submit application through proper channel as an In – service candidate with sponsorship certificate in the format. The In – Service candidate, seeking admission to ICAR DUs, should also see respective ICAR university website : www.icar.org.in.
ICAR AIEEA PG 2014 Online Application Form
This is an alternative option to OMR Forms. ICAR AIEEA PG 2014 Online Application and downloadable prospectus will be available on ICAR Website www.icar.org.in. A Demo Online application form will also be available on the website for acquainting the candidates with this technique and practicing before online submission of application.
The candidate has to visit Website www.icar.org.in and click the option of filling online application AIEEA PG 2014. The candidate can download prospectus and then fill his / her form online. He / she need not to purchase the prospectus or fill his form manually on OMR Sheet.
During filling of prescribed online form, candidate can either opt for making fee payment through Bank Challan of Syndicate Bank or Credit / Debit card using Payment Gateway of Syndicate Bank / NEFT.
a. Making payment through Bank Challan :
After filling the Online Application, candidate has to take a print out of his filled up application and bank challan ( in 3 copies ) through which he / she has to deposit cash ( fees ) in the nearest Syndicate Bank branch. Bank will return two copies of challan duly stamped. Candidate will retain one copy of the challan. He / she will enclose the second copy ( duly stamped by the bank ) with his / her filled in application form’s printout and send it to COE ( Edn. ) by post at the given address.
The Controller of Examinations, ( Edn )
Education Division, Exam Cell,
Room No. 216, Indian Council of Agricultural Research
Krishi Anusandhan Bhawan-II,
Pusa, New Delhi – 110 012.
b. Making payment through Credit / Debit card using Payment Gateway of Syndicate Bank :
During online filling of the form, candidate can also opt for making fee payment through Credit card / Debit card using Payment Gateway of Syndicate Bank. In this case the candidate will make payment directly from his computer and will not be required to visit the bank. Receipt of such payments / application is confirmed immediately.
c. Making payment through NEFT :
While filling the form the candidates may also opt for ‘Payment through NEFT’. When candidates have selected this option, after filling the form, a NEFT Challan shall be generated. The candidates can take a print-out of this Challan and send NEFT remittance through any branch of any bank. In such cases, the candidates must fill the information as available in the NEFT Challan generated through ICAR website. The candidates must obtain the UTR number from the Bank through which they have sent NEFT remittance. The candidates are required to enclose a photocopy of the Banks’ challan bearing the UTR number along with the application without fail.
After obtaining the UTR number, the candidates are required to visit the ICAR website again and upload the UTR number details in the application. Candidates are requested to ensure that only correct UTR details are entered on the website as incorrect details shall lead to rejection of application without further correspondence in the matter. No Bank charges are payable for NEFT Payment.
While filling the Online form, candidate can upload soft copy of his / her clear, recent, passport size colour photograph as pasted on Application Form, signature and thumb impression. If he / she is unable to do so then he / she has to paste the photograph, put his / her signature and thumb impression on the printout of computer generated confirmation copy in designated boxes and send it to COE ( Edn. ) by post at the given address.
Application will be allowed either on OMR application form attached with the Information Bulletin AIEEA PG 2014 or Online only. No application will be allowed on any other format and will be summarily rejected.
ICAR AIEEA PG 2014 Important Dates
|1||Last date for receipt of ICAR AIEEA PG Applications 2014||7th February, 2014|
|2||Last date for receipt of ICAR entrance exam applications ( Offline / computer generated confirmation copy of online application ) from remote areas namely Andaman & Nicobar Island, Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, J&K, Lahaul & Spiti district and Pangi Sub - division of Chamba district of Himachal Pradesh, Lakshadweep, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim and Tripura.||14th February, 2014|
|3||ICAR PG AIEEA Admit Card or Roll No. query; if any ( Please note that no separate admit card shall be issued )||Last week of March, 2014|
|4||ICAR AIEEA PG Exam Date 2014||13th April, 2014 ( Sunday ) ( 10 A.M. to 12.30 P.M. )|
|5||Declaration of ICAR AIEEA Result for PG 2014||After 3rd week of May, 2014|
|6||Schedule for ICAR exam Counseling / Personal Appearance ( Tentative )||26th June, 2014 - 4th July, 2014|
ICAR AIEEA PG 2014 Admit Card
The ICAR All India Entrance Exam Admit Card, in duplicate, has been provided along with the application form. The candidate must fill all the entries in the admit card except roll number and examination venue, retain one copy ( candidate copy ) and submit the other copy ( office copy ) along with the application. The roll number allotted to the candidate and the venue of examination would be displayed on the ICAR Website www.icar.org.in as per Application Serial Number and Date of Birth, from where the candidate is required to note down the details and fill the same in the copy of the Admit Card ( candidate copy ) retained by him / her.
This copy of admit card must be brought to the Examination Hall for appearing in the examination duly attested by Principal of the College last attended or a Gazetted Officer. Candidate may note that without the attestation of their photo, signature and thumb impression on both the copies, the admit card will be rejected. Candidate is advised to preserve this admit card ( candidate copy ) till completion of admission in an Agricultural University. In case of any difficulty in obtaining the roll number / examination venue from the ICAR website, the candidate is advised to contact the Nodal Officer of the respective Examination City center, two days before the scheduled examination date.
ICAR AIEEA PG 2014 Acknowledgement Card
Candidate should write his / her postal address and Numeric Code Name of City of Exam Centre. Postage stamp of 6/- should be pasted on the acknowledgement card. These should be detached from Information Bulletin and sent along with the Application to the ICAR.
In case the acknowledgement card is not received or no information of Roll No. is available on ICAR Website www.icar.org.in, they may contact the Controller of Examination ( COE ) through Telephone only after Last week of March, 2014. The details of ICAR entrance examination centre in a particular city may be seen against the application Sl. No. or date of birth on ICAR website or contract the Nodal Officer of city centre two days before the date of examination. Candidate may also contact COE on any working day between 10:00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m. on telephone in this regard.
The filled OMR application form should be thoroughly re – checked for all the entries and their correctness. Keep a photocopy of the filled application and bank Draft with you. Without folding, put the application, admit card ( only office copy ) and acknowledgement card in the prescribed envelope. Post these by Registered or Speed Post. Keep the receipt of the Post Office with you for future records.
Address ( also given on the Envelope ) for submitting the application, admit card and acknowledgement card.
The Controller of Examinations ( Edn. )
Education Division, Exam Cell,
Indian Council of Agricultural Research,
Room No. 216, Krishi Anusandhan Bhawan – II, Pusa,
New Delhi – 110 012.
ICAR AIEEA Exam 2015 Navigation : ICAR AIEEA UG Biology Syllabus 2014, ICAR AIEEA UG Agriculture Syllabus 2014, ICAR AIEEA UG Mathematics Syllabus 2014, ICAR AIEEA UG Physics Syllabus 2014, ICAR AIEEA UG Chemistry Syllabus 2014, ICAR AIEEA UG Counselling 2014, ICAR AIEEA UG Reservation Seats 2014, ICAR AIEEA PG 2014 Results, ICAR AIEEA PG 2014 Counselling, ICAR AIEEA PG Exam Eligibility 2014, ICAR AIEEA PG 2014 Application Form, ICAR AIEEA PG 2014 Exam Centre, ICAR AIEEA PG Reservation of Seats 2014 , ICAR AIEEA UG Exam Centers 2014, ICAR AIEEA PG 2014 Syllabus, ICAR AIEEA PG 2014 Entrance Exam, ICAR AIEEA UG Results 2014, ICAR AIEEA UG Application Form Availability 2014, ICAR AIEEA UG Application Form 2014, ICAR AIEEA UG Exam Date 2014,
ICAR AIEEA Exam Related : ICAR AIEEA 2014 Application Form, ICAR AIEEA PG 2014 Online Application Form, ICAR AIEEA PG 2014 Application Form Last Date, ICAR AIEEA PG 2014 Application Form, ICAR AIEEA 2014 Application Form Availability, ICAR AIEEA PG 2014 Application Form Download, ICAR AIEEA PG 2014 Admit Card, ICAR AIEEA PG 2014 Admit Card Date, ICAR AIEEA PG 2014 Important Dates, ICAR AIEEA PG 2014 Application Submission Date, Issue of ICAR AIEEA PG Application Form 2014, How to Apply for ICAR AIEEA PG Exam 2014, ICAR AIEEA PG 2014 Online Registration Date, ICAR AIEEA PG 2014 Application Form Fee, ICAR AIEEA PG 2014 Application Form Filling Instruction, ICAR 2014 Application Form Procedure, ICAR AIEEA 2014 Application Form Status, ICAR AIEEA PG 2014 Exam Admit Card Download, ICAR AIEEA PG 2014 Admit Card Issue Date, ICAR PG 2014 Hall Ticket, ICAR AIEEA PG 2014 Application Form Closing Date, ICAR Application Availability Syndicate Bank 2014, ICAR PG All India Entrance Test Form 2014 ,
ICAR AIEEA Application Form for PG 2014 – ICAR AIEEA PG Application Form Online 2014 – ICAR AIEEA PG Online Admit Card 2014 – ICAR AIEEA PG Important Dates 2014 – Last Date for ICAR AIEEA PG Application 2014.
Posted In entrance exam : icar aieea exam : Leave a response for icar aieea pg 2014 application form by amala