ICAR Counselling, ICAR AIEEA PG 2018 Counselling Date, ICAR Counselling Letter, ICAR AIEEA PG Counselling, ICAR AIEEA PG Counseling Call Letter, ICAR AIEEA PG Counselling Procedure, ICAR AIEEA PG Counselling Process, ICAR AIEEA Counseling Method 2018, ICAR AIEEA PG Counselling Schedule, ICAR AIEEA PG Counselling Documents, ICAR AIEEA PG Entrance Exam Counselling 2018, ICAR AIEEA PG Counselling Notification, ICAR AIEEA PG Counselling Status
|Home Page||Eligibility||Exam Pattern||Application Form|
ICAR AIEEA PG 2018 Counselling
Method of Selection and Admission through ICAR Counselling 2018
Method of Selection for ICAR AIEEA PG 2018
The candidate declared / notified as qualified for ICAR AIEEA PG 2018 Counselling, based on the merit rank, shall report for Counselling as per counselling schedule. ICAR AIEEA PG Counselling may be either offline or online for which the candidate is advised to remain in touch with the ICAR Website www.icar.org.in.
No separate intimation will be sent in this regard. The ICAR AIEEA PG 2018 Counselling Schedule is tentative and is subject to change in case of Online Counselling. In case of offline counselling, candidate shall forfeit the claim for admission if he / she, in – person or through Authorized representative, does not report for counselling. Candidate who has not been declared / notified as qualified for counselling, shall not be considered for admission on ICAR seats in any Agricultural University at any stage.
Candidate will be recommended for ICAR AIEEA PG 2018 Admission in the sub – subject of choice under the major subject group at the Agricultural University on the basis of merit in the Entrance Examination and availability of seats at his / her rank at the time of counselling. ICAR – JRF ( PGS ) will be awarded based on merit rank in the subject opted for admission, and availability of seat in the desired university.
List of original documents with self attested photocopies, photographs to be produced at the time of ICAR AIEEA PG 2018 Offline Counselling :
- Proof of date of birth – High School / Class X Certificate.
- All Certificates and Mark sheets, grade reports in original, related to Class X, Class XII onwards.
- Provisional / Degree certificates of qualifying graduate examination issued by the university. Those who do not have the provisional / degree certificate, should produce documentary proof from the Registrar of the concerned university about their latest academic status clearly indicating final OGPA / Percentage of marks and the date of issue of Provisional / Degree Certificate.
- In case of candidates from SC, ST and non – creamy layer of OBC categories, original Certificates as per Central Govt. requirements and issued by Competent Authority.
- Medical certificate in case of Physically Handicapped ( PH ) candidate issued by Medical Officer of any Government Hospital along with description of the kind of disability and the degree of disability.
- Character Certificate from the Head of the institution last attended.
- e-Admit card and counseling call/invitation letter from ICAR in original
- Three recent and clear passport size colour photographs with name and date same as uploaded on the Application Form.
- Domicile certificate in case of candidates from States / Union Territories namelyAndaman & Nicobar Islands, Arunachal Pradesh, Dadra & Nagar Haveli, Daman and Diu, Goa, Lakshadweep, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim and Tripura for UPS categories.
- Authority letter / undertaking in the prescribed format (Annexure-III of IB) if the candidate is unable to attend the counseling personally.
- Valid registration certificate under the IVC Act. 1984 for Veterinary graduates only.
PG Admission through ICAR AIEEA Counselling 2018
i. ICAR AIEEA PG 2018 Counselling may be either Offline or Online Counselling for which candidate are advised to remain in touch with the ICAR Website www.icar.org.in. No separate intimation will be sent in this regard. The ICAR AIEEA PG 2018 Counselling Schedule is tentative and is subject to change in case of Online Counselling. Any change in the venue / schedule of counselling will be placed on ICAR website.
ii. In case of ICAR AIEEA PG Offline Counselling, the candidates qualified for counselling and called for consideration for provisional admission to the Agricultural Universities would be generally larger than the number of seats available, provided they have achieved a minimum of 50% marks for General and UPS categories and a minimum of 40% marks for SC / ST / PH categories in the Entrance examination. For OBC, it will be as per Supreme Court directives in this regard. The competent authority may relax the minimum qualifying marks in case the required number of candidates to be called for counselling are not available.
iii. The candidate, invited for counselling, will have to fill a prescribed ICAR AIEEA PG 2018 Counselling Form at the time of counselling. Candidate should give his / her options for choice of subject / degree program and University in order of preference.
iv. The candidate or authorized representative called for counselling ( personal appearance ) should bring the counselling intimation letter issued / downloaded from ICAR website, Admit Card, All Original Certificates with Mark – sheets, SC / ST / PH / UPS / OBC Category Certificate etc. in original for verification and submission. An amount of 2,000 / – ( Rupees Two Thousand only ) in Cash, should also be brought as part admission fee to be deposited with the Registrar of the allotted university.
v. Authorized representative should also bring the duly filled – in Authority Letter, duly attested by competent authority. One individual shall not act as representative for more than two candidates.
vi. Candidate, not fulfilling the eligibility condition ( s ) at the time of ICAR Counselling, will forfeit claim for admission and will not be considered for seat allocation. Candidature in such cases shall be rejected summarily. No correspondence shall be entertained thereafter in this regard.
vii. In view of the limited time availability for counselling at the counselling desk, each candidate is advised to keep a ready list of options, in case the filled in options of the candidate have been exhausted by the time candidate reaches the counselling desk. Candidate taking more time before the counselling desk may be asked to come at the end of the queue so that time of the remaining candidates is not wasted. In that case, the candidate shall lose claim of seat at his / her merit rank.
viii. In case, all seats in the subject at the University opted for, are exhausted by the time candidate reaches ICAR AIEEA PG 2018 Counselling desk, he / she shall have the option to provide fresh choices of subject / university wherever seat is available. The candidate shall have no claim for change of subject / University thereafter.
ix. Against total number of ICAR seats available for a particular degree program in a University, not more than 40% of ICAR seats from one State would be allocated to any one University in that subject. While computing 40% number, mathematical method of rounding to the nearest integer would be adopted except where there is only one seat, in which case, the whole seat would be allocated.
x. Candidate reporting late for counselling beyond the time specified on the specified ICAR PG Counselling date, may be considered for admission on the counselling date, subject to valid / acceptable reason for late reporting, only out of the subjects & Universities available at the time of his / her actual counselling. He / she will lose any claim for seat at his / her merit – rank due to late reporting.
xi. The fact that a candidate or his / her representative has appeared for ICAR AIEEA PG 2018 Counselling, will not ensure admission unless a seat at the rank of the candidate for ICAR Counselling is available and he / she meets eligibility requirements.
xii. It should be noted carefully that ICAR allocates the University, whereas the choice of College within the University allotted shall be regulated by the University itself. Candidate may not approach ICAR, thereafter, for any specific College within the allotted University.
xiii. In case a candidate has been allotted any university and subject at the time of counselling and the same has been accepted by the candidate, any request for change / transfer of subject / university thereafter, will not be entertained by ICAR. The candidate, once admitted in a degree program as per his / her meritrank and availability of seat at the time of ICAR AIEEA PG 2018 Counselling, will not stake claim for change of subject / University later on after his / her counselling is over.
xiv. All candidates or their authorized representatives reporting for Counselling will be required to submit original certificates and mark sheets to the Registrar of the allotted University, otherwise admission may not be granted. All original certificates submitted by the candidates may be sent to their respective University / Boards for verification. In case a candidate wishes to withdraw the original certificates after the admission, he / she shall request the allotted University for the same directly.
xv. If any candidate fails to deposit the part admission fee and original certificates as required, the admission would not be granted and candidate would forfeit his / her claim for admission.
xvi. All candidates or their authorized representatives reporting for ICAR AIEEA PG 2018 Counselling will be required to submit original certificates and mark sheets to the Registrar of the allotted University, otherwise admission may not be granted. All original certificates submitted by the candidates may be sent to their respective Boards for verification. In case a candidate wishes to withdraw the original certificates after the admission, he / she shall request the allotted University for the same directly.
xvii. If any candidate fails to deposit the part admission fee and original certificates as required, the ICAR AIEEA PG 2018 Admission would not be granted and candidate would forfeit his / her claim for admission.
xviii. In case any degree from a particular college / university is not considered for admission by an Agricultural University / or any particular college has been derecognized by VCI, ICAR will not be responsible for admitting students of that college in the Universities not willing to admit such candidates.
ICAR AIEEA PG 2018 Admission through Waitlist
- The candidate, who has participated in the Counselling, but due to non – availability of subject / University of his / her choice, has not accepted admission during the ICAR 2018 Counselling but desires admission later on out of any consequential vacancy, should submit request for admission through waitlist in a Wait – List OMR proforma which shall be provided at the time of offline counselling. In case of online counselling it will be placed on ICAR Website www.icar.org.in.
- The request for admission through Wait – List will be considered as per his / her choice, provided vacancy arises in the subject / university within the time limit of student – registration for admission at that university.
- If the candidate does not submit such a waitlist request at the time of counselling, it will be presumed that he / she is no more interested in admission on ICAR seats and no request received thereafter, will be considered.
- It may be noted that a candidate who has been allotted a seat during ICAR AIEEA PG 2018 Counselling is not allowed to opt for waitlist vacancies.
- The waitlist will be sent by the ICAR directly to the concerned university which may invite the candidate in case the vacancy arises by the last date of registration for particular academic session. The candidate shall not correspond with ICAR in this regard.
- Candidate should further note that mere submission of wait – list proforma request does not guarantee admission unless seats fall vacant in his / her choice of university / subject within the time schedule for registration / admission.
D. Filling of Vacant seats after the ICAR AIEEA PG 2018 Counselling
- ICAR seats, if remaining vacant even after utilizing the ICAR waitlisted candidates, shall automatically stand released to the Agricultural University concerned for filling up at their level and as per the procedure in vogue by the respective university.
- These seats will no more be called as ICAR seats and will be treated as university seats. After the ICAR AIEEA PG 2018 Counselling / admission process including the waitlisted candidates is over by the ICAR, filling up of any subsequent vacancies created due to non – reporting of the candidates for any reasons, shall not be the responsibility of ICAR. No correspondence in this regard will be entertained either from the universities or from any candidate.
- The candidate admitted provisionally to an Agricultural University through ICAR 2018 Examination, shall have to report to the concerned Agricultural University on the date of registration, as notified by the concerned University. The candidate is, therefore, advised to be in constant touch with the University allotted. Date of joining / registration at the university must be enquired from the university official present during the counselling and carefully noted.
- No correspondence from the candidates / guardians / parents will be entertained for seeking permission for late registration / admission in the universities or issuing any direction in this regard.