ICAR AIEEA PG Counselling 2016
|Home Page||Eligibility||Exam Pattern||Application Form|
ICAR AIEEA PG 2016 Counselling
Method of Selection and Admission through ICAR Counselling 2016
A. Method of Selection for ICAR AIEEA PG 2016
1. The candidate declared / notified as qualified for ICAR AIEEA PG 2016 Counselling, based on the merit rank, shall report for Counselling as per counselling schedule. ICAR AIEEA PG Counselling may be either offline or online for which the candidate is advised to remain in touch with the ICAR Website www.icar.org.in.
2. No separate intimation will be sent in this regard. The ICAR AIEEA PG 2016 Counselling Schedule is tentative and is subject to change in case of Online Counselling. In case of offline counselling, candidate shall forfeit the claim for admission if he / she, in – person or through Authorized representative, does not report for counselling. Candidate who has not been declared / notified as qualified for counselling, shall not be considered for admission on ICAR seats in any Agricultural University at any stage.
3. Candidate will be recommended for ICAR AIEEA PG 2016 Admission in the sub – subject of choice under the major subject group at the Agricultural University on the basis of merit in the Entrance Examination and availability of seats at his / her rank at the time of counselling. ICAR – JRF ( PGS ) will be awarded based on merit rank in the subject opted for admission, and availability of seat in the desired university.
4. List of original documents with self attested photocopies, photographs to be produced at the time of ICAR AIEEA PG 2016 Offline Counselling :
- Proof of date of birth – High School / Class X Certificate.
- All Certificates and Mark sheets, grade reports in original, related to Class X, Class XII onwards.
- Provisional / Degree certificates of qualifying graduate examination issued by the university. Those who do not have the provisional / degree certificate, should produce documentary proof from the Registrar of the concerned university about their latest academic status clearly indicating final OGPA / Percentage of marks and the date of issue of Provisional / Degree Certificate.
- In case of candidates from SC, ST and non – creamy layer of OBC categories, original Certificates as per Central Govt. requirements and issued by Competent Authority.
- Medical certificate in case of Physically Handicapped ( PH ) candidate issued by Medical Officer of any Government Hospital along with description of the kind of disability and the degree of disability.
- Character Certificate from the Head of the institution last attended.
- e-Admit card and counseling call/invitation letter from ICAR in original
- Three recent and clear passport size colour photographs with name and date same as uploaded on the Application Form.
- Domicile certificate in case of candidates from States / Union Territories namelyAndaman & Nicobar Islands, Arunachal Pradesh, Dadra & Nagar Haveli, Daman and Diu, Goa, Lakshadweep, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim and Tripura for UPS categories.
- Authority letter / undertaking in the prescribed format (Annexure-III of IB) if the candidate is unable to attend the counseling personally.
- Valid registration certificate under the IVC Act. 1984 for Veterinary graduates only.
B. PG Admission through ICAR AIEEA Counselling 2016
i. ICAR AIEEA PG 2016 Counselling may be either Offline or Online Counselling for which candidate are advised to remain in touch with the ICAR Website www.icar.org.in. No separate intimation will be sent in this regard. The ICAR AIEEA PG 2016 Counselling Schedule is tentative and is subject to change in case of Online Counselling. Any change in the venue / schedule of counselling will be placed on ICAR website.
ii. In case of ICAR AIEEA PG Offline Counselling, the candidates qualified for counselling and called for consideration for provisional admission to the Agricultural Universities would be generally larger than the number of seats available, provided they have achieved a minimum of 50% marks for General and UPS categories and a minimum of 40% marks for SC / ST / PH categories in the Entrance examination. For OBC, it will be as per Supreme Court directives in this regard. The competent authority may relax the minimum qualifying marks in case the required number of candidates to be called for counselling are not available.
iii. The candidate, invited for counselling, will have to fill a prescribed ICAR AIEEA PG 2016 Counselling Form at the time of counselling. Candidate should give his / her options for choice of subject / degree program and University in order of preference.
iv. The candidate or authorized representative called for counselling ( personal appearance ) should bring the counselling intimation letter issued / downloaded from ICAR website, Admit Card, All Original Certificates with Mark – sheets, SC / ST / PH / UPS / OBC Category Certificate etc. in original for verification and submission. An amount of 2,000 / – ( Rupees Two Thousand only ) in Cash, should also be brought as part admission fee to be deposited with the Registrar of the allotted university.
v. Authorized representative should also bring the duly filled – in Authority Letter, duly attested by competent authority. One individual shall not act as representative for more than two candidates.
vi. Candidate, not fulfilling the eligibility condition ( s ) at the time of ICAR Counselling, will forfeit claim for admission and will not be considered for seat allocation. Candidature in such cases shall be rejected summarily. No correspondence shall be entertained thereafter in this regard.
vii. In view of the limited time availability for counselling at the counselling desk, each candidate is advised to keep a ready list of options, in case the filled in options of the candidate have been exhausted by the time candidate reaches the counselling desk. Candidate taking more time before the counselling desk may be asked to come at the end of the queue so that time of the remaining candidates is not wasted. In that case, the candidate shall lose claim of seat at his / her merit rank.
viii. In case, all seats in the subject at the University opted for, are exhausted by the time candidate reaches ICAR AIEEA PG 2016 Counselling desk, he / she shall have the option to provide fresh choices of subject / university wherever seat is available. The candidate shall have no claim for change of subject / University thereafter.
ix. Against total number of ICAR seats available for a particular degree program in a University, not more than 40% of ICAR seats from one State would be allocated to any one University in that subject. While computing 40% number, mathematical method of rounding to the nearest integer would be adopted except where there is only one seat, in which case, the whole seat would be allocated.
x. Candidate reporting late for counselling beyond the time specified on the specified ICAR PG Counselling date, may be considered for admission on the counselling date, subject to valid / acceptable reason for late reporting, only out of the subjects & Universities available at the time of his / her actual counselling. He / she will lose any claim for seat at his / her merit – rank due to late reporting.
xi. The fact that a candidate or his / her representative has appeared for ICAR AIEEA PG 2016 Counselling, will not ensure admission unless a seat at the rank of the candidate for ICAR Counselling is available and he / she meets eligibility requirements.
xii. It should be noted carefully that ICAR allocates the University, whereas the choice of College within the University allotted shall be regulated by the University itself. Candidate may not approach ICAR, thereafter, for any specific College within the allotted University.
xiii. In case a candidate has been allotted any university and subject at the time of counselling and the same has been accepted by the candidate, any request for change / transfer of subject / university thereafter, will not be entertained by ICAR. The candidate, once admitted in a degree program as per his / her meritrank and availability of seat at the time of ICAR AIEEA PG 2016 Counselling, will not stake claim for change of subject / University later on after his / her counselling is over.
xiv. All candidates or their authorized representatives reporting for Counselling will be required to submit original certificates and mark sheets to the Registrar of the allotted University, otherwise admission may not be granted. All original certificates submitted by the candidates may be sent to their respective University / Boards for verification. In case a candidate wishes to withdraw the original certificates after the admission, he / she shall request the allotted University for the same directly.
xv. If any candidate fails to deposit the part admission fee and original certificates as required, the admission would not be granted and candidate would forfeit his / her claim for admission.
xvi. All candidates or their authorized representatives reporting for ICAR AIEEA PG 2016 Counselling will be required to submit original certificates and mark sheets to the Registrar of the allotted University, otherwise admission may not be granted. All original certificates submitted by the candidates may be sent to their respective Boards for verification. In case a candidate wishes to withdraw the original certificates after the admission, he / she shall request the allotted University for the same directly.
xvii. If any candidate fails to deposit the part admission fee and original certificates as required, the ICAR AIEEA PG 2016 Admission would not be granted and candidate would forfeit his / her claim for admission.
xviii. In case any degree from a particular college / university is not considered for admission by an Agricultural University / or any particular college has been derecognized by VCI, ICAR will not be responsible for admitting students of that college in the Universities not willing to admit such candidates.
C. ICAR AIEEA PG 2016 Admission through Waitlist
- The candidate, who has participated in the Counselling, but due to non – availability of subject / University of his / her choice, has not accepted admission during the ICAR 2016 Counselling but desires admission later on out of any consequential vacancy, should submit request for admission through waitlist in a Wait – List OMR proforma which shall be provided at the time of offline counselling. In case of online counselling it will be placed on ICAR Website www.icar.org.in.
- The request for admission through Wait – List will be considered as per his / her choice, provided vacancy arises in the subject / university within the time limit of student – registration for admission at that university.
- If the candidate does not submit such a waitlist request at the time of counselling, it will be presumed that he / she is no more interested in admission on ICAR seats and no request received thereafter, will be considered.
- It may be noted that a candidate who has been allotted a seat during ICAR AIEEA PG 2016 Counselling is not allowed to opt for waitlist vacancies.
- The waitlist will be sent by the ICAR directly to the concerned university which may invite the candidate in case the vacancy arises by the last date of registration for particular academic session. The candidate shall not correspond with ICAR in this regard.
- Candidate should further note that mere submission of wait – list proforma request does not guarantee admission unless seats fall vacant in his / her choice of university / subject within the time schedule for registration / admission.
D. Filling of Vacant seats after the ICAR AIEEA PG 2016 Counselling
- ICAR seats, if remaining vacant even after utilizing the ICAR waitlisted candidates, shall automatically stand released to the Agricultural University concerned for filling up at their level and as per the procedure in vogue by the respective university.
- These seats will no more be called as ICAR seats and will be treated as university seats. After the ICAR AIEEA PG 2016 Counselling / admission process including the waitlisted candidates is over by the ICAR, filling up of any subsequent vacancies created due to non – reporting of the candidates for any reasons, shall not be the responsibility of ICAR. No correspondence in this regard will be entertained either from the universities or from any candidate.
- The candidate admitted provisionally to an Agricultural University through ICAR 2016 Examination, shall have to report to the concerned Agricultural University on the date of registration, as notified by the concerned University. The candidate is, therefore, advised to be in constant touch with the University allotted. Date of joining / registration at the university must be enquired from the university official present during the counselling and carefully noted.
- No correspondence from the candidates / guardians / parents will be entertained for seeking permission for late registration / admission in the universities or issuing any direction in this regard.
E. Tentative Schedule for personal Appearance / ICAR AIEEA PG 2016 Counselling for the allotment of seats to qualified candidates
|DATE OF PERSONAL APPEARANCE / COUNSELLING||MAJOR SUBJECT GROUP||MAJOR SUBJECT GROUP – WISE TIME FROM 9:00 AM TILL COUNSELING IS OVER|
|9th July, 2016 ( Saturday )||Code 02||All Candidates belonging to SC, ST, PC and UPS category qualified for counseling All qualified Candidates called for counseling up to overall merit rank 200|
|10th July, 2016 ( Sunday )||Code 02||All qualified Candidates called for counseling from overall merit rank 201 and onward|
|11th July, 2016 ( Monday )||Code 01, 03||All qualified Candidates called for counseling|
|12th July, 2016 ( Tuesday )||Code 04, 05||All qualified Candidates called for counseling|
|13th July, 2016 ( Wednesday )||Code 08, 09,||All qualified Candidates called for counseling|
|14th July, 2016 ( Thursday )||Code 10, 11, 19||All qualified Candidates called for counseling|
|15th July, 2016 ( Friday )||Code 12, 16, 20||All qualified Candidates called for counseling|
|17th July, 2016 ( Sunday )||Code 06, 07, 13, 17, 18||All qualified Candidates called for counseling|
|18th July, 2016 ( Monday )||Code 15||All qualified Candidates called for counseling|
|19th July, 2016 ( Tuesday )||Code 14||All qualified Candidates called for counseling + any leftover candidate* who could not attend the counseling on scheduled date and time due to any valid reasons.|
i. Counselling may be either offline or online for which candidate are advised to remain in touch with the ICAR website. No separate intimation will be sent in this regard. The above Counselling schedule is tentative and is subject to change in case of Online Counselling. Any change in the venue / schedule of counselling will be placed on ICAR Website www.icar.org.in.
ii. The SC / ST candidates who do not wish to take admission in their respective reserve category may opt for ICAR AIEEA PG 2016 Counselling with General + OBC category.
iii. *Such candidates, if any will be allotted the seat and university in case any seat remains unfilled. Their counselling will be undertaken only after the counselling is over for all the candidates who have reported on ICAR AIEEA PG 2016 Counselling scheduled date and time. Mere reporting for the counselling on this date does not necessarily guarantee the admission.
iv. Candidates are advised to book their journey tickets to New Delhi for counselling accordingly as soon as the result is declared, and if they are declared qualified to be called for ICAR AIEEA PG 2016 Counselling.
v. In case the seats are exhausted before all the candidates called for personal appearance are covered, the allotment will be stopped and the Council will not be responsible for the non – availability of seats and non – allotment to the rest of the candidates on this account.
vi. Candidate will have to deposit part admission fee of 2,000/- ( Rupees Two Thousand only ) in Cash and also the original certificates to the Registrar of the University as soon as the seat is allotted on the day of ICAR AIEEA PG 2016 Counselling. Candidate is advised to take the receipt of the deposits as well as enquire about the date of reporting for registration at the allotted Agricultural University from the Registrar.
vii. The balance amount of fee would have to be deposited by the candidate to the University on the date of registration as prescribed by the University for the purpose. Failure to deposit part admission fee and certificates to the allocated University will forfeit his / her claim for admission. Reserved category candidates must produce the required certificates in original and in the prescribed format. Any temporary or permanent withdrawal of original certificates will be governed as per the concerned University rules.
viii. ICAR has no objection if certificates are returned to the candidate after verification. In case of OBC candidates availing the benefits of reservation in Central Educational Institutions / Universities, the candidate will be required to produce a Central OBC certificate issued by the competent authority and satisfy following criteria :
- Sub – caste must tally with the Central list of OBC.
- Candidate should not belong to creamy layer.
ix. The proof of non – creamy layer and three years income tax returns of their parents shall be verified by the University authority before their admission ( Original certificates have to be produced ). Therefore, candidates while coming for ICAR AIEEA PG 2016 Counselling need to bring with them all the above required documents in original as well as photocopies thereof along with part fee in cash and counselling intimation issued by the ICAR. The counselling of OBC candidates will be done along with the candidates of general category at their overall merit rank for reserved seats as applicable at the time of counselling in the Central Educational Institutions / Universities.
x. Candidate should note that after allotment of the seat, no refund of part fee will be made in case he / she withdraws admission for any reason.
xi. For candidates having B.Sc. three – year degree program, there are only few seats available. In case these get filled at higher ranks. ICAR will not be able to recommend admission to remaining candidates even if called for counselling to the refusing Universities in view of 4 years UG degree being an essential requirement in most programs.
xii. The reporting time for the candidates will be 30 minutes before ( 8.30 A.M. ) the specified time of counselling. In case of late reporting by the candidates for counselling due to any reasons, he / she will lose claim of admission due at his / her rank. However, such candidate may be considered for admission against left out seats at the time of reporting.
xiii. No claim or compensation for problems ( if any ) encountered or cost incurred in attending the counselling will be entertained by the ICAR / Universities. While reporting for the counselling, candidate must ensure that all the eligibility conditions for the admission laid down in the Information Bulletin are fulfilled including the age limit, percentage of marks, OGPA, degree completion etc. ICAR / University will not be responsible for denial of admission to non – eligible candidates.
xiv. In case of offline counselling, candidate can download the ICAR AIEEA PG 2016 Counselling letter from ICAR Website www.icar.org.in.
ICAR AIEEA Exam 2017 Navigation : ICAR AIEEA UG Biology Syllabus 2016, ICAR AIEEA UG Agriculture Syllabus 2016, ICAR AIEEA UG Mathematics Syllabus 2016, ICAR AIEEA UG Physics Syllabus 2016, ICAR AIEEA UG Chemistry Syllabus 2016, ICAR AIEEA UG Counselling 2016, ICAR AIEEA UG Reservation Seats 2016, ICAR AIEEA PG Results 2016, ICAR AIEEA PG Counselling 2016, ICAR AIEEA PG Exam Eligibility 2016, ICAR AIEEA PG Application Form 2016, ICAR AIEEA PG Exam Centre 2016, ICAR AIEEA PG Reservation of Seats 2016, ICAR AIEEA UG Exam Centers 2016, ICAR AIEEA PG Syllabus 2016, ICAR AIEEA PG Entrance Exam 2016, ICAR AIEEA UG Results 2016, ICAR AIEEA UG Application Form Availability 2016, ICAR AIEEA UG Application Form 2016, ICAR AIEEA UG Exam Date 2016,
ICAR AIEEA Exam Related : ICAR AIEEA PG 2016, ICAR AIEEA PG 2016 Counselling Details, ICAR AIEEA, ICAR AIEEA PG Counselling 2016, ICAR PG AIEEA 2016 Exam Counselling, ICAR AIEEA PG 2016 Online Counselling, Schedule of ICAR PG AIEEA Counselling 2016, ICAR AIEEA PG 2016 Counselling Process, ICAR AIEEA PG 2016 Selection Process, ICAR PG 2016 Counselling Seats, ICAR AIEEA PG 2016 Counselling Result, ICAR AIEEA PG 2016 Counselling Call Letter, ICAR AIEEA PG 2016 Counselling Notification, ICAR AIEEA PG 2016 Counselling Requirements, ICAR PG 2016 Admission Counselling, ICAR PG 2016 Counselling List, Date of ICAR AIEEA PG Counselling 2016, ICAR AIEEA PG 2016 Counselling Status, ICAR PG AIEEA 2016 Wait List, Indian Council for Agriculture Research Counselling 2016, ICAR All India Agriculture Entrance Exam Counselling 2016, Method of ICAR PG Conselling 2016,
Home Page Eligibility Exam Pattern Application Form Exam Centres Seats Syllabus Results ICAR AIEEA PG 2016 Counselling Method of Selection and Admission through ICAR Counselling 2016 A. Method of Selection for ICAR AIEEA … Continue reading
Posted In entrance exam : icar aieea exam : Leave a response for icar aieea pg counselling 2016 by nirmala