ICAR All India Entrance Examination for Admission – ICAR AIEEA PG Exam 2015
ICAR AIEEA PG 2015 Entrance Exam
Deputy Director General ( Education ),
Indian Council of Agricultural Research,
Krishi Anusandhan Bhavan – ll,
Pusa, New Delhi – 110 012,
Telehone No. : 011 – 25843392,
Fax No. : 011 – 25840746,
Website : www.icarexam.net.
The master degrees are awarded by Agricultural Universities in 95 sub – subjects under 20 major subject groups namely ( 1 ) Plant Biotechnology, ( 2 ) Plant Sciences, ( 3 ) Physical Science, ( 4 ) Entomology and Nematology, ( 5 ) Agronomy, ( 6 ) Social Sciences, ( 7 ) Statistical Sciences, ( 8 ) Horticulture, ( 9 ) Forestry / Agroforestry and Silviculture, ( 10 ) Agricultural Engineering & Technology, ( 11 ) Water Science & Technology, ( 12 ) Home Science, ( 13 ) Animal Biotechnology, ( 14 ) Veterinary Science, ( 15 ) Animal Sciences ( 16 ) Fisheries Science, ( 17 ) Dairy Science, ( 18 ) Dairy Technology, ( 19 ) Food Science Technology, and ( 20 ) Agri – Business Management.
Candidate should select one major subject – group among the following for appearing in the Entrance Examination, based on the compatibility with his / her own subject area at his / her graduation level. The sub – subject choices, within the major subject – group in which the candidate qualifies the entrance examination, will be available at the time of counseling. Numbers of seats and ICAR – JRF ( PGS ) in various subjects / sub – subjects; the number is tentative at present, the final position will be known at the time of counseling.
ICAR PG AIEEA 2015 Exam Date
|ICAR AIEEA PG 2015 Exam Date : 12th April, 2015 ( Sunday ); 10.00 A.M. to 12.30 P.M.|
ICAR AIEEA PG 2015 Exam Pattern
1. The ICAR AIEEA PG Examination shall have one question paper for each of the 20 major subject – groups, consisting of 150 multiple – choice objective type questions, each with four options and also 10 cross – matching type questions, each having five sub – questions / pairings for every subject – group paper. The 20 major subject – groups details please Click Here
2. In each subject – group, 150 multiple choice, objective type questions would be serially numbered from 1 – 150 whereas 10 cross – matching type questions would be serially numbered from 151 – 160.
3. Marking Scheme : Each correctly answered multiple – choice objective type question will earn four marks whereas each correctly answered cross – matching type question will earn 5 marks ( 1 mark for each correct pairing ) with a maximum of 650 marks for each major subject – group paper. For each incorrectly answered multiple – choice objective type question, one mark would be deducted from the total score whereas for each incorrectly answered cross – matching type sub – question / pairing, 0.2 marks would be deducted from the total score.
Question with no response indicated will not be awarded any mark and there will be no negative marking for that question. The candidates are advised not to attempt such questions in the OMR answer sheet, for which they are not sure of the correct answer. More than one answer indicated against a question will be deemed as incorrect answer and will invite negative marking.
4. Candidate will be required to choose the correct answer and mark in the OMR answer sheet by darkening the corresponding circle / bubble against the serial number of the question with black / blue ball – point pen.
5. Syllabi for the 20 Major Subject – groups for the ICAR PG Entrance Examination Click Here
6. A visualy challenged ( blind ) candidate, can request for the services of amanuensis ( Scibe ) who must be one grade junior in academic qualification not more than XII pass in the present case and should not be related tothe candidate. For amanuensis, the candidate must submit a separate request letter, at least one week in advance, to the concerned Nodal Officer of the Examination City Centre giving a copy of the PD / PS certificate issued by a competent authority. The services of amanuensis ( Scribe ) who should be from academic discipline other than that of the candidate, shall be provided free of cost by the Nodal Officer. The scribe will have to give a suitable undertaking, confirming that the scribe fulfills all the stipulated eligibility criteria for a scribe as mentioned above. In case, later on it is proved that candidate has suppressed material facts, the candidature of the applicant will stand cancelled, irrespective of the outcome of result of the written test. Such candidates who use a scribe shall be eligible for extra time of 50 minutes during examination.
ICAR AIEEA Exam 2015 Navigation : ICAR AIEEA UG Biology Syllabus 2015, ICAR AIEEA UG Agriculture Syllabus 2015, ICAR AIEEA UG Mathematics Syllabus 2015, ICAR AIEEA UG Physics Syllabus 2015, ICAR AIEEA UG Chemistry Syllabus 2015, ICAR AIEEA UG Counselling 2015, ICAR AIEEA UG Reservation Seats 2015, ICAR AIEEA PG Results 2015, ICAR AIEEA PG Counselling 2015, ICAR AIEEA PG Exam Eligibility 2015, ICAR AIEEA PG Application Form 2015, ICAR AIEEA PG Exam Centre 2015, ICAR AIEEA PG Reservation of Seats 2015, ICAR AIEEA UG Exam Centers 2015, ICAR AIEEA PG Syllabus 2015, ICAR AIEEA PG Entrance Exam 2015, ICAR AIEEA UG Results 2015, ICAR AIEEA UG Application Form Availability 2015, ICAR AIEEA UG Application Form 2015, ICAR AIEEA UG Exam Date 2015,
ICAR AIEEA Exam Related : ICAR AIEEA PG 2015, ICAR AIEEA PG 2015 Entrance Exam, ICAR AIEEA PG 2015 Exam Date, ICAR All India Entrance Examination for Admission – ICAR AIEEA PG Exam 2015, ICAR AIEEA PG 2015 Notification, ICAR AIEEA PG 2015 Exam Schedule, ICAR AIEEA PG 2015 Entrance Exam Date, ICAR PG 2015 Entrance Exam, ICAR AIEEA PG 2015 Exam Pattern, ICAR AIEEA PG 2015 Exam Scheme, ICAR PG AIEEA Exam 2015, ICAR AIEEA PG 2015 Question Pattern, ICAR AIEEA 2015 Entrance Exam Papers, ICAR AIEEA Entrance Exam for PG 2015, ICAR All India Entrance Exam Date 2015 for PG, ICAR AIEEA 2015 PG Entrance Test, ICAR AIEEA PG 2015 Exam Duration, All India Agriculture PG Entrance Exam Date 2015, ICAR AIEEA PG 2015 Entrance Schedule, ICAR AIEEA PG 2015 Marking Scheme, All India Agriculture PG Entrance Exam 2015, ICAR AIEEA PG Exam 2015 Question Papers, ICAR PG 2015 Negative Mark,
ICAR All India Entrance Examination for Admission – ICAR AIEEA PG Exam 2015 | ICAR AIEEA PG Exam Date 2015.
Posted In entrance exam : icar aieea exam : Leave a response for icar all india entrance examination for admission – icar aieea pg exam 2015 by amala