ICAR AIEEA PG Reservation of Seats 2015
ICAR PG AIEEA Exam 2015 Reservation Seats
a. ICAR AIEEA PG 2015 seats for Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe / Physically Handicapped / Other Backward Classes
1. There would be reservation of seats as well as Junior Research Fellowships [ ICAR JRF ( PGS ) ] to the extent
of 15% for Scheduled Caste and 7.5% for Scheduled Tribe candidates in different disciplines. The reservation of seats among SC / ST categories is interchangeable, i.e., if sufficient number of candidates are not available to fill up seats as well as ICAR JRF ( PGS ) reserved for ST candidates, these can be filled up from among suitable SC candidates and vice – versa in a given subject as per merit – rank in examination. The original SC /
ST certificate in prescribed form is required to be produced for verification. Depending on merit and choice they can also take seat from the General Category.
2. Three percent seats are reserved, horizontally across the categories in different subjects, for Physically
Challenged (PC) candidates suffering from low vision, hearing impairment, locomotor disability or cerebral palsy with appropriate medical certificate having at least 40% disability and found suitable by the Counseling Committee / University official. The candidate applying for admission under this category should submit a copy of the certificate about being handicapped from a Government Hospital / Medical Board ( Duly attested by a Gazetted Officer ) at the time of counseling. The criteria for assessing the degree of handicap could be variable from one subject to another. The decision of the University allotted will be final in this regard.
3. Reservation for candidates belonging to Central OBC category would be available at BHU, Viswa Bharati, AMU, SASARD Nagaland University, CAU, CIFE, IARI, IVRI and NDRI universities as per latest Government of India directives applicable at the time of counseling and Hon’ble SC Judgment dated 18th August, 2011 and communication of seats by these universities at the time of counseling. Candidates claiming admission under this category have to produce a Central OBC certificate as per specimen enclosed.
b. Reservation for Remote and Under Privileged States / UT ( UPS )
Two percent seats under each disciplines would be reserved, horizontally, across categories for the candidates of the remote and under privileged States / UTs namely are given in the following table :
|S. No.||Name of the States||S. No.||Name of the States|
|1||Andaman & Nicobar Island||7||Manipur|
|3||Dadra and Nagar Haveli||9||Mizoram|
|4||Daman & Diu||10||Nagaland|
where educational facilities in agriculture and allied science subjects either do not exist or have no SAU(s) and who qualify this examination. UPS candidates will have to produce domicile certificate issued by the competent authority at the time of counseling. There will not be any State quota within this quota.
ICAR AIEEA PG 2015 Seats Availability List
1. INDIAN AGRICULTURAL RESEARCH INSTITUTE, PUSA, NEW DELHI – 110012
The Indian Agricultural Research Institute ( IARI ) is India’s one of the foremost Institute in the field of research, higher education and training in agricultural sciences. The Institute has well equipped laboratories and experimental field for conducting advanced level research of high order. The Central Library of the Institute is the largest Agro – Biological Library of Asia and has been designated as the National Agricultural Library.
SUBJECT – WISE TENTATIVE NUMBER OF SEATS FOR ADMISSION AT IARI, NEW DELHI DURING 2015 – 2016
|Discipline||General||Tentative Allocation of Seats|
|1. Agricultural Chemicals||3||1||-||-||-||1||5|
|2. Agricultural Economics||2||-||1||-||-||1||4|
|3. Agricultural Engineering||3||1||-||-||-||1||5|
|4. Agricultural Extension||2||1||1||(1)||-||1||5|
|5. Agricultural Physics||2||1||-||-||1||4|
|6. Agricultural Statistics||5||1||-||-||-||1||7|
|9. Computer Application||4||-||-||-||1||5|
|11. Environmental Sciences||3||1||-||-||-||1||5|
|15. Molecular Biology & Biotechnology||4||1||-||-||-||1||6|
|17. Plant Genetics Resources||2||1||-||-||-||1||4|
|18. Plant Pathology||3||1||1||(1)||(1)||1||6|
|19. Plant Physiology||2||1||-||-||-||1||4|
|20. Seed Science & Technology||3||1||-||-||-||1||5|
|21. Soil Science & Agril. Chemistry||3||1||-||-||4|
|22. Water Science & Technology||2||-||-||-||1||3|
|23. Post Harvest Technology||2||1||-||-||-||1||4|
+ Seats for PC and UPS categories are to be allotted against the category ( Gen. / SC / ST / OBC ) to which they belong, if the seat is not available in respective category then would be drawn from Gen. category, if available. However, if suitable candidates are not available for PC and UPS categories in a particular discipline, the seat can be transferred to next discipline for which counseling is due to be held to fill the number of reserved seats based on merit within the category.
- Number of seats shown are tentative and are subject to change.
- Degree in the discipline of Agril. Engg. will be awarded as M.Tech. ( Agril. Engg. )
- Degree in the sub-discipline of Post-Harvest Engg. & Tech. of PHT discipline will be awarded as M.Tech. to those students coming with B.Tech.Degree.
2. INDIAN VETERINARY RESEARCH INSTITUTE, IZATNAGAR – 243 122, UTTAR PRADESH
The Indian Veterinary Research Institute ( IVRI ) which made a humble beginning in 1889 at Pune, has come a long way through its glorious past and completed 125 years of dedicated service to livestock at global level. In recognition of long and sustained contributions in the field of research and education, the Institute was conferred the status of the Deemed University in 1983 and the first academic session commenced in January 1985. The Institute has well equipped laboratories, animal sheds and other infrastructural facilities for carrying out post-graduate research of high quality.
The Institute Library, National Library of Veterinary Science ( NLVS ), subscribes to a large number of books and foreign journals / periodicals which serve requirement for research and training organizations.
SUBJECT – WISE TENTATIVE NUMBER OF SEATS AT IVRI FOR ADMISSION DURING 2015 – 2016
|1.||Animal Genetics and Breeding||3||2||0||0||0||3||8|
|6.||Animal Bio Technology||4||1||1||0||0||2||8|
|8.||Veterinary Extension Education||3||0||0||0||0||2||5|
|9.||Livestock Product Technology||3||0||1||0||0||1||5|
|12.||Veterinary Gynaecology & Obstetrics||4||1||0||0||(1)||2||7|
|18.||Veterinary Public Health||3||1||0||(1)||0||2||6|
|19.||Veterinary Surgery & Radiology||4||1||1||0||0||1||7|
|21.||Livestock Production & Management||3||0||1||0||0||1||5|
• The minimum eligibility for admission in all the 22 disciplines is B VSc. & A.H. / B.VSc.
+ 4 seats for PC and 3 seats for UPS will be allocated horizontally against the category ( Gen / SC / ST / OBC ) to which they belong, if the seat is not available in respective category then it would be drawn from Gen. Category, if available.
Note : The number of seats shown above are tentative. The exact number of seats will be known at the time of counseling. Academic Session 2015 – 16 is likely to start on 1st August, 2015.
3. NATIONAL DAIRY RESEARCH INSTITUTE, KARNAL, HARYANA – 132 001
The National Dairy Research Institute is the premier institute and DU that provides R&D support to Dairy Development programs of the nation. Over the years, it has gained prominence as a front ranking education and research institute on global basis. The institute has well developed laboratories, farm cattle yard, Experimental Dairy and a Model Dairy plant to conduct high level research and impart higher education and training in the field of dairying. The likely date of start of academic session is from 01st August, 2015.
Subject-wise Tentative Number of Seats for P.G. Admission at NDRI Karnal, during 2015 – 2016
|S.No.||Discipline||Seats for 2015 - 16 session|
|6.||Animal Genetics & Breeding||7||2||1||-||(1)||4||14|
|7.||Livestock Production & Management||8||3||1||(1)||(1)||4||16|
|11.||Dairy Extension Education||7||2||1||-||(1)||4||14|
|14.||Animal Reproduction, Obstetrics & Gynaecology||2||1||-||-||-||1||4|
|15.||Food Quality & Safety Assurance||3||1||-||-||-||2||6|
+Seats for PC & UPS will be allotted horizontally against the category ( Gen / SC / ST / OBC ) to which they belong, if the seat is not available in respective category then would be drawn from Gen. Category, if available.
- Non – Dairy Stream candidates would have to devote one more year for completing remedial courses in Dairying. Exact number of seats will be known at the time of counseling.
- The candidates possessing Honors qualification will have to take remedial courses.
- For students from Jammu & Kashmir, two seats over and above the above total seats under Supernumerary quota are reserved as per directives received from UGC vide letter No.F.1-1/2-12(SA-lll) dated 15th Sept., 2014 and as a part of the Special Scholarship Scheme. The candidates will have to appear and qualify in the written examination. The admission will be decided on merit.
- In – service candidates-one seat in each discipline over and above the above seats ( Vacant seat in one discipline may be transferred to other disciplines, without changing the total no. of seats for in-service candidates ). The admission will be decided on merit.
- The in-service candidates in permanent employment under Central / State Government or Universities with at least two years’ service as on 31.7.2015 must be fully sponsored by his / her employer. The in-service candidates must possess the eligible qualification and will have to appear and qualify in the written examination ( AIEEA PG ) along with other candidates.
4. CENTRAL INSTITUTE OF FISHERIES EDUCATION, MUMBAI -400061, MAHARASHTRA
The Central Institute of Fisheries Education ( CIFE ) came into existence as a Government of India set-up at Mumbai on 6th June 1961 with the assistance from FAO / UNDP The Institute came under the administrative control of ICAR, New Delhi on 1st April 1979. In due recognition of its pioneering role in manpower development for fisheries sector, the Ministry of HRD and UGC accorded Deemed University status to CIFE on 29th March 1989. Thus CIFE has the distinction of being the First Fisheries University in India and in this part of the world.
Subject – wise Tentative Number of Seats for P.G. Admission at CIFE, Mumbai during 2015 – 2016
|S.No.||Discipline||Allocation of Seats|
|1.||M.F.Sc. ( Fisheries Resources Management )||4||1||1||0||0||2||8|
|2.||M.F.Sc. ( Aquaculture )||6||2||1||(1)||0||3||12|
|3.||M.F.Sc. ( Fisheries Extension )||3||1||0||0||0||2||6|
|4.||M.F.Sc. ( Aquatic Environmental Management )||3||1||0||0||0||2||6|
|5.||M.F.Sc. ( Post Harvest Technology )||3||1||1||0||(1)||2||7|
|6.||M.F.Sc. ( Fish Genetics and Breeding )||3||1||1||0||0||1||6|
|7.||M.F.Sc. ( Fish Physiology and Biochemistry )||3||1||0||0||0||2||6|
|8.||M.F.Sc. ( Fish Nutrition and Feed Tech. )||3||1||0||0||0||2||6|
|9.||M.F.Sc. ( Aquatic Animal Health Management )||4||1||1||0||(1)||2||8|
|10.||M.F.Sc. ( Fish Biotechnology )||3||1||1||(1)||0||1||6|
|11.||M.F.Sc. ( Fisheries Economics )||3||1||0||0||0||2||6|
+ Seats for PC and UPS will be allotted horizontally against the category ( Gen / SC / ST / OBC ) to which they belong, if the seat is not available in respective category then would be drawn from Gen. Category, if available.
- In addition, five seats each are earmarked for in – service candidates in M.FSc., the admission shall be granted at the Institute level.
- CIFE does not admit students with 3 years degree in Fisheries Science / Basic Sciences.
- The number of seats is tentative. Exact number of seats will be known at the time of counseling.
ICAR AIEEA Exam 2016 Navigation : ICAR AIEEA UG Biology Syllabus 2015, ICAR AIEEA UG Agriculture Syllabus 2015, ICAR AIEEA UG Mathematics Syllabus 2015, ICAR AIEEA UG Physics Syllabus 2015, ICAR AIEEA UG Chemistry Syllabus 2015, ICAR AIEEA UG Counselling 2015, ICAR AIEEA UG Reservation Seats 2015, ICAR AIEEA PG Results 2015, ICAR AIEEA PG Counselling 2015, ICAR AIEEA PG Exam Eligibility 2015, ICAR AIEEA PG Application Form 2015, ICAR AIEEA PG Exam Centre 2015, ICAR AIEEA PG Reservation of Seats 2015, ICAR AIEEA UG Exam Centers 2015, ICAR AIEEA PG Syllabus 2015, ICAR AIEEA PG Entrance Exam 2015, ICAR AIEEA UG Results 2015, ICAR AIEEA UG Application Form Availability 2015, ICAR AIEEA UG Application Form 2015, ICAR AIEEA UG Exam Date 2015,
ICAR AIEEA Exam Related : ICAR AIEEA PG 2015 Exam Seats, ICAR AIEEA PG 2015 Seats Matrix, ICAR AIEEA PG Entrance Test 2015 Seats, ICAR AIEEA PG Reservation of Seats 2015, Reservation of Seats for ICAR PG AIEEA 2015, ICAR AIEEA PG 2015 Seats Reservation Details, ICAR AIEEA 2015 Seats for PG, Allotment of ICAR AIEEA PG Seats 2015, ICAR PG AIEEA 2015 Admission Seats, ICAR AIEEA PG 2015 Reservation of Seats Availability, ICAR AIEEA PG 2015 Entrance Test Seats, ICAR Entrance Exam 2015 Seats Availability, ICAR All India Entrance Examination 2015 Seats, All India Agriculture Entrance Exam 2015 Seats Availability, ICAR PG Agriculture Exam 2015 Seats Available, ICAR AIEEA PG 2015 Test Seats, ICAR AIEEA PG 2015 Seats Vacant, Indian Council of Agricultural Research Entrance Exam 2015 Seats, ICAR AIEEA PG 2015 Total No of Seats, ICAR AIEEA PG 2015 Seats for Agriculture, ICAR AIEEA PG 2015 OBC Category Seats, ICAR AIEEA PG 2015 number of Seats,
ICAR AIEEA PG Reservation Seats 2015 – ICAR AIEEA PG Seats Availability 2015 – ICAR AIEEA PG Entrance Exam 2015 Seats – ICAR All India Entrance Exam Seats for PG 2015.
Posted In entrance exam : icar aieea exam : Leave a response for icar aieea pg reservation of seats 2015 by amala