ICMR JRF Application Form 2021
- Candidates are required to apply online through PGIMER, Chandigarh website www.pgimer.edu.in or ICMR New Delhi website www.icmr.nic.in No other means / mode of application ( through post, email, fax, deposit of CV etc. ) will be accepted.
- Firstly ensure that you have a valid personal email ID. In case, a candidate does not have a valid personal email ID, he/she should create his/her new email ID before applying Online. You should keep checking the inbox or even the spam box of this email id regularly during the Admission process as PGIMER may send intimations related to admissions etc. through this.
- Candidate will be required to submit the following with application. Please keep them ready before you submit the application
- Photograph ( Jpeg format – Max. Size 50Kb )
- Signature ( with black pen ) ( Jpeg format – Max. Size 50Kb )
- Category ( SC / ST / OBC / PH ) Certificate ( If applicable )
- Appearing Certificate from Head of the Institution for those candidates who will be appearing in M.Sc. / MA final examination of 2020- 2021.
- Scan your Photograph and Signatures ( On white page with black ball point ) individually and save them individually in 2×1.5” JPEG format. The size of any of these individual images should not exceed 50 kb each; otherwise you will not be able to submit your online application. Also scan your caste / category ( SC / ST / OBC /PH / VH ) Certificate and appearing certificate ( if applicable ) separately and save them in single page PDF format.
- Fill the application form details and pay requisite fee can only be deposited in any of State Bank of India branches as PGIMER has only nominated State Bank of India for Collection of fee. Fee paid in any other bank or in any other format ( Cheque, Postal Order, Demand Draft etc.) will not be accepted
Based on the category in which you intend to apply, the following Fees will have to be paid
- General & OBC : ₹ 1000/-
- SC / ST / OPH : ₹ 800/-
For Candidates seeking Fee concession
- A SC / ST candidate should submit a copy of the caste certificate about being SC / ST issued by the prescribed authority of Govt. of India, in English or Hindi. In case the caste / category certificate is in regional language the candidate should enclose an English /Hindi translation of the same duly notarised by a notary with the request for application form. For allowing concessions in this regard, ICMR follows only Central Govt. lists and not State Govt. list. The SC / ST candidates should ensure from the competent authority issuing the caste certificate that their communities are enlisted in the common list of the Govt. of India.
- A physically handicapped ( PH ) person should submit along with his / her application a copy of certificate about being handicapped obtained from a government hospital / Medical Board duly attested with Rubber stamp / seal by the Gazetted Officer with the request for application form.
- An applicant claiming fee concession ( and received by the ICMR within the closing date ) but without an attested copy of a valid SC / ST / OBC / PH certificate, will be summarily rejected.
Application fee paid for a particular examination will neither be adjusted for any subsequent examination nor refundable under any circumstances.
ICMR JRF 2021 Exam Centres
|Srinagar ( J&K )||11|
ICMR JRF 2021 Important Dates
|Registration starts from||04th week of Apr 2021|
|Online application ends on||01st week of May 2021|
|Depositing of fee through the payment gateway||04th week of May 2021|
|Date of Entrance Exam||04th week of Jul 2021|
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.