IGNOU BEd Entrance Exam 2021
Indira Gandhi National Open University ( IGNOU ) invites applications from eligible candidates for admission to Bachelor of Education ( B.Ed ) for the session January, 2021
IGNOU BEd 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates with :
- At least 50% marks either in the Bachelor’s Degree and / or in the Master‘s Degree in Science / Social Sciences / Commerce / Humanity. Bachelor’s in Engineering or Technology with specialization in Science and Mathematics with 55% marks or any other qualifications equivalent thereto, And
- Trained in-service teachers in elementary education, OR
- Candidates who have completed a NCTE recognized teacher educations programme through face-to-face mode.
- The reservation and relaxation of 5% marks in minimum eligibility will be provided to SC / ST / OBC ( Non-creamy layer ) / PWD candidates as per the rules of the Central Government. The Reservation to Kashmiri Migrants and War-widow candidates will be provided as per University Rules.
- Masters’ Degree awarded without a first degree is not accepted for purpose of Academic Studies in IGNOU
IGNOU BEd 2021 Application Form
- Application form and prospectus can also be downloaded from the website www.ignou.ac.in and sent along with a DD / IPO for ₹ 50/- in favour of IGNOU payable at New Delhi / city of Regional Centre concerned by Registered / Speed Post to regional centre concerned to Bachelor of Education ( B.Ed .)
Indira Gandhi National Open University BEd Application form must reach within the prescribed dates at the following address :
Student Evaluation Division,
Indira GandhiNational Open University,
New Delhi – 110068.
- Prospectus will be sent to such applicants after receipt of ₹ 1050/ as written above.
IGNOU 2021 Exam Pattern
The test paper will consist of two parts A & B. The total number of test items will be 100 of one mark each. Maximum Marks allotted to the test is 100. The composite time for the complete test is Two Hours.
|Selection||Aspects||No. of Questions||Marks|
General English Comprehension
Logical & Analytical Reasoning
Educational & General Awareness
Teaching-Learning & the School
|Part - B|
|* Subject Competence ( any one )|
iii) Social Studies
- Any one subject is to be attempted from Part – B.
- The test items of Part – B i.e. Subject Competence will be based in the curriculum of IX / X classes prescribed by the NCERT / CBSE.
IGNOU 2021 Hall Ticket
Indira Gandhi National Open University issues Examination Hall Ticket to the student’s atleast two week before the commencement of Term – end Examination. The same could also be downloaded from the University’s website www.ignou.ac.in. In case any student fails to receive the Examination Hall Ticket within one week before the commencement of the examination, the student can download the hall ticket from the website and approach the exam centre for appearing in the exam by producing his / her IGNOU identity card.
IGNOU 2021 Important Dates
|1||Starting Date||21st June, 2017|
|2||Last date for receipt of request for PROSPECTUS||11th August, 2017|
|3||IGNOU Entrance Test||24th September, 2017|
Indira Gandhi National Open University ( IGNOU ),
Maidan Garhi, New Delhi – 110 068,
Phone No. : 29571127,
Website : www.ignou.ac.in.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.