Indira Gandhi National Open University Entrance Exam 2013
IGNOU BEd Entrance Examination 2013
Indira Gandhi National Open University ( IGNOU ),
New Delhi – 110 068,
Phone No. : 29535924 – 32, 29535062 – 65,
Website : www.ignou.ac.in.
Indira Gandhi National Open University ( IGNOU ) invites applications from eligible candidates for admission to Bachelor of Education ( B.Ed ) for the session January, 2014.
IGNOU 2013 Exam Date
|IGNOU Entrance Exam Date 2013 : 18th August, 2013 ( Sunday ).|
IGNOU BEd 2013 Course Duration
The minimum duration of the program is two years. However, the maximum period allowed for completion of the program will be four years.
IGNOU 2013 Eligibility
1. Graduation or Post – Graduation Degree with fifty percent marks : Provided that the requirement of fifty per cent marks shall not apply to persons appointed as teachers prior to the commencement of the National Council for Teacher Education ( Regulations Norms and Procedure ) Second Amendment Regulations, 30.3.2010 and Gazette Notification dt. 26.7.2010.
2. Two years’ full time teaching experience on temporary / permanent basis as Primary / Graduate / Post Graduate teacher in a primary, secondary / higher / senior secondary school with registration number recognised by the respective Directorate of Education or Central or State Government or Union Territory. The teacher should be in service at the time of submitting application form as well as at the time of producing the original documents at the Regional Centre. The experience certificate should be issued by the Principal or Headmaster / Headmistress only. The requisite teaching experience of two years must be completed on or before the last date of submission of application as notified in the advertisement. An attested photocopy of the Recognition and Affiliation Certificate with Registration number issued to the school, Central or a State Government or Union Territory or Directorate of Education must be enclosed at the time of submission of Entrance cum admission form.
3. The reservation for SC / ST / OBC ( Non – Creamy Layer ) and other categories shall be per the rules of the Central Government. There shall be relaxation of five percent marks in favour of SC / ST / Kashmiri Migrant and other categories of candidates, if any, as per Government of India Rules.
4. The candidate should submit their application form only at the concerned Regional Centre under whose jurisdiction / operational area the working school falls.
5. Masters’ Degree awarded without a first degree is not accepted for purpose of Academic Studies in IGNOU.
6. As per Government of India Notification dated 7th March, 2013, the concession for the wards of Kashmiri migrants for admission during academic session 2013 – 14 shall be adhered to with regard to the following :
- Relaxation in cut off percentage upto 10% subject to minimum eligibility requirement.
- Increase in intake capacity upto 5% course wise.
- Reservation of at least one year in merit quota in technical / professional institutions.
- Waiving of domicile requirements.
Instructions for Filling in the IGNOU BEd Application Form 2013
Please read the following instructions carefully before filling in the application form for admission enclosed in the envelope.
- Submission of the Application for Entrance Test cum Admission form : The candidates will be required to submit only the filled-in application form with all attested documents as mentioned (i), (ii) & (iii) under employee Certificate in the Entrance cum Admission Form at the concerned Regional Centre.
- Please write the relevant code in the boxes provided in the Application Form.
- For State code, Optional subject code, Board code.
- Please note that any request for change of category code shall not be entertained after the submission of Entrance Test cum Admission form at RC’s.
IGNOU 2013 Exam Pattern
The test paper will consist of two parts A & B. The total number of test items will be 100 of one mark each. Maximum Marks allotted to the test is 100. The composite time for the complete test is Two Hours.
|Aspects||No. of Questions||Marks|
|Part - A|
|Section I||General English Comprehension||10||10|
|Section II||Logical & Analytical Reasoning||20||20|
|Section III||Educational & General Awareness||25||25|
|Section IV||Teaching - Learning & the School||25||25|
|Part - B|
|Section V||* Subject Competence ( any one )|
iii) Social Studies
1. Any one subject is to be attempted from Part – B.
2. The test items of Part – B i.e. Subject Competence will be based in the curriculum of IX / X classes prescribed by the NCERT / CBSE.
IGNOU 2013 Hall Ticket
Indira Gandhi National Open University issues Examination Hall Ticket to the student’s atleast two week before the commencement of Term-end Examination. The same could also be downloaded from the University’s website www.ignou.ac.in. In case any student fails to receive the Examination Hall Ticket within one week before the commencement of the examination, the student can download the hall ticket from the website and approach the exam centre for appearing in the exam by producing his / her IGNOU identity card.
IGNOU 2013 Exam Center
Normally the study centre is the examination centre. However, a student is required to fill the exam centre code in the examination form. For the purpose, you are advised to go through the list of study centres available in the Student Handbook and Prospectus / Program Guide. In case any student wish to take examination at a particular centre, the code of the chosen centre be filled up as examination centre code. However, examination centre chosen by a student if is not activated, the University will allot another examination centre under the same Region.
IGNOU 2013 Important Dates
- Last date to submit filled-in application form to the concerned Regional Centre ( The form sent to any other office of the university will not be entertained ) : 15th July, 2013
- Date of Indira Gandhi National Open University Entrance Test : 18th August, 2013
ignou Related : IGNOU BEd Exam Date Sheet 2013, IGNOU BEd Entrance Exam Date 2013, IGNOU BEd 2013 Test Date, Indira Gandhi National Open University Entrance Exam 2013, IGNOU Entrance Exam Schedule 2013, IGNOU Admission January 2014, IGNOU 2013 Application Form for BEd, IGNOU BEd 2013 Admission Form, IGNOU 2013 Application Form Download, Last Date for IGNOU BEd Application Form 2013, IGNOU 2013 Application Form Status, IGNOU BEd 2013 Admission, IGNOU January 2014 Session, IGNOU BEd January Session, IGNOU BEd Application Form 2013 Download, IGNOU 2013 Application Procedure, IGNOU 2013 BEd Exam Centers, IGNOU BEd Application Form 2014, IGNOU BEd 2013 Eligibility Criteria, IGNOU 2013 Educational Qualification, IGNOU 2013 Hall Ticket Download, IGNOU BEd 2013 Exam Pattern, IGNOU BEd Entrance Exam Pattern 2013, IGNOU BEd 2013 Exam Scheme, Important Dates for IGNOU BEd 2013, Indira Gandhi National Open University BEd Entrance Test Date 2013, IGNOU BEd Question Paper 2013 ,
IGNOU Exam Date 2013 – IGNOU Eligibility 2013 – IGNOU Exam Pattern 2013 – IGNOU Application Form 2013, IGNOU Hall Ticket 2013 – IGNOU Exam Center 2013 – IGNOU Important Dates 2013
Posted In entrance exam : ignou : Leave a response for indira gandhi national open university entrance exam 2013 by amala