IMU CET Application Form 2014
IMU CET 2014 Application Form
The payments for CET exams should be in favor of Indian Maritime University, Chennai. The payments through bank challan can be made at any branch of the bank located anywhere in India. After payment in the bank, a Journal Number should be obtained from the bank. The application forms duly filled in all respects should be sent to the following address in an envelope superscribing over the envelope “Application for IMU CET December 2013 exams for DNS Leading to B.Sc. Nautical Science”.
“Controller of Examinations,
Indian Maritime University,
East Coast Road, Uthandi,
Chennai – 600119.”
IMU CET 2014 Applications Have to be Submitted Online
1. The selection to the Programs will be based on performance of the candidates in the CET conducted by IMU at all India level.
2. Short listed candidates based on CET scores will be called for Counseling / GD and / or PI
- For all UG Programs, Counseling will include Certificate verification and Allotment of seats at Campus / Institutes after producing necessary physical fitness clearance.
- For MBA Programs, the candidates will have to participate in Group Discussion and Personal Interview. Final selection will be based on the candidate’s overall performance.
- For LLM, there will a Personal Interview followed by Final Selection.
- For M Tech Programs, Personal Interview will take place at IMU Vizag.
- Other Counseling Sessions and GD / PI will be conducted at IMU Headquarters at Chennai.
3. Results of CET are valid for that particular Academic Year only.
Instructions for filling and Submitting the IMU CET Online Application Form 2014
1. Candidate must read the detailed Information Brochure and instructions before filling up the application form. A candidate should minutely go through all the provisions for Admission to ensure that he / she is eligible for admission for which he / she is applying in terms of requirements of age, educational qualification as on crucial date etc. and fill the form strictly according to the instructions.
IMU CET 2014 Mode of Application
2. IMU CET 2014 Online Application : Application is to be filled online. For details and instructions, follow appropriate link given in website. Payment can be made by downloading the challan and paid at any of the branches specified by IMU ( Challan details to be filled-in in the application form ).
3. The Application fee is 1000/- for all Candidates and 700/- for SC / ST Candidates. After filling in, the Application print to be taken and hard copy with necessary enclosures to be forwarded to the following address on or before 31st December, 2013.
The Admission Cell,
Indian Maritime University,
East Coast Road, Uthandi,
Chennai – 600 119.
4. Candidate must ensure that no column is left blank or wrongly filled viz., CET Application No & Registration No and Date of Birth column as the information furnished therein would be used for deciding the eligibility of the candidate for admission. Application not filled correctly and as per the “INSTRUCTION” is liable to be rejected and the onus of such rejection would be on candidate himself / herself.
5. CET 2014 will be conducted in major cities and towns across India. The list of proposed Examination Centers is given in the last page. Candidate must indicate the preference depending on the proximity he / she shares with the region in the box provided. IMU reserves the right to assign the candidate to the nearest center if the preferred examination centre doesn’t have sufficient number of applicants. No change in the examination centre will be entertained.
6. Copies of certificates should be attached in support of information given in the form wherever necessary. Those applications without necessary certificate copies will summarily be rejected.
7. Any information contained in the attached certificates shall not be considered unless it is claimed in the application form.
8. Incomplete Application will summarily be rejected and no further communication in this regard will be entertained.
9. IMU will not be responsible for postal delays.
10. No written acknowledgement will be sent to the candidates. However, all correspondence will be made viz email and SMS, so candidates are requested to enter the respective communication details with accuracy.
11. Candidates can download their hall ticket from the IMU Website after 15 days from the date of application submission deadline.
Note : IMU Headquarters is at Chennai. The Court at Chennai alone shall have the jurisdiction to settle and decide the matters and disputes related to IMU CET 2014.
IMU CET 2014 Exam Centers
MU CET January 2014 examinations scheduled to be held at different centers at Chennai, Kolkata, Mumbai, New Delhi, Vishakapatinam, Kandla, Lucknow and Cochin on 04th January, 2014 ( Fourty January ( Saturday ) between 1000 hrs A.M. to 1300 hrs P.M. )
IMU CET 2014 Important Dates
|1||Last date for receiving filled in IMU CET 2014 Applications||31st December, 2013|
|2||IMU CET Exam Date 2014||4th January, 2014|
|3||Counseling for admissions to IMU Karaikal Campus would be held on||10th January, 2014|
IMU CET Related : IMU CET 2014 Application Form Date, IMU BSc Nautical Science 2014 Application Form, IMU CET 2014 Forms, IMU CET Application Form 2014, IMU CET 2014 Fee Details, IMU CET Entrance Exam 2014 Application Form, IMU CET 2014 Examination Fee, IMU CET 2014 Admit Card Download, IMU CET Application Form 2014 Last Date, IMU CET 2014 Admission Form, IMU CET 2014 Application Form Availability, Indian Maritime University CET 2014 Application Form, IMU CET Admit Card 2014 Issue Date, Submission Date for IMU CET Application 2014, IMU CET 2014 Registration Form, How to Apply for IMU CET 2014, Admit Card for IMU CET 2014, IMU CET 2014 Fee Payment, IMU CET 2014 Application Deadline, Application Form for IMU CET 2014, IMU Common Entrance Test 2014 Important Dates, Cost of IMU CET Application Form 2014, Indian Maritime University Entrance Test 2014 Admit Card,
IMU CET 2014 Application Form | IMU CET 2014 Important Dates | IMU CET 2014 Fee Structure Details.
Posted In entrance exam : imu cet : Leave a response for imu cet application form 2014 by amala