IMU CET Application Form 2013
IMU CET 2013 Application Form
IMU CET 2013 Applications Have to be Submitted Online
1. The selection to the Programs will be based on performance of the candidates in the CET conducted by IMU at all India level.
2. Short listed candidates based on CET scores will be called for Counseling / GD and / or PI
- For all UG Programs, Counseling will include Certificate verification and Allotment of seats at Campus / Institutes after producing necessary physical fitness clearance.
- For MBA Programs, the candidates will have to participate in Group Discussion and Personal Interview. Final selection will be based on the candidate’s overall performance.
- For LLM, there will a Personal Interview followed by Final Selection.
- For M Tech Programs, Personal Interview will take place at IMU Vizag.
- Other Counseling Sessions and GD / PI will be conducted at IMU Headquarters at Chennai.
3. Results of CET are valid for that particular Academic Year only.
Instructions for filling and Submitting the IMU CET Online Application Form 2013
1. Candidate must read the detailed Information Brochure and instructions before filling up the application form. A candidate should minutely go through all the provisions for Admission to ensure that he / she is eligible for admission for which he / she is applying in terms of requirements of age, educational qualification as on crucial date etc. and fill the form strictly according to the instructions.
IMU CET 2013 Mode of Application
2. IMU CET 2013 Online Application : Application is to be filled online. For details and instructions, follow appropriate link given in website. Payment can be made by downloading the challan and paid at any of the branches specified by IMU ( Challan details to be filled-in in the application form ).
3. The Application fee is 1000/- for all Candidates and 700/- for SC / ST Candidates. After filling in, the Application print to be taken and hard copy with necessary enclosures to be forwarded to the following address on or before 15th May, 2013.
The Admission Cell,
Indian Maritime University,
East Coast Road, Uthandi,
Chennai – 600 119.
4. Candidate must ensure that no column is left blank or wrongly filled viz., CET Application No & Registration No and Date of Birth column as the information furnished therein would be used for deciding the eligibility of the candidate for admission. Application not filled correctly and as per the “INSTRUCTION” is liable to be rejected and the onus of such rejection would be on candidate himself / herself.
5. CET 2013 will be conducted in major cities and towns across India. The list of proposed Examination Centers is given in the last page. Candidate must indicate the preference depending on the proximity he / she shares with the region in the box provided. IMU reserves the right to assign the candidate to the nearest center if the preferred examination centre doesn’t have sufficient number of applicants. No change in the examination centre will be entertained.
6. Copies of certificates should be attached in support of information given in the form wherever necessary. Those applications without necessary certificate copies will summarily be rejected.
7. Any information contained in the attached certificates shall not be considered unless it is claimed in the application form.
8. Incomplete Application will summarily be rejected and no further communication in this regard will be entertained.
9. IMU will not be responsible for postal delays.
10. No written acknowledgement will be sent to the candidates. However, all correspondence will be made viz email and SMS, so candidates are requested to enter the respective communication details with accuracy.
11. Candidates can download their hall ticket from the IMU Website after 15 days from the date of application submission deadline.
Note : IMU Headquarters is at Chennai. The Court at Chennai alone shall have the jurisdiction to settle and decide the matters and disputes related to IMU CET 2013.
IMU CET 2013 Important Dates
|1||Last date for receiving filled in IMU CET 2013 Applications||15th May 2013|
|2||Date of IMU CET ( Pan India )||1st June, 2013|
|3||GD / PI at Chennai / Vizag||21st & 22nd June, 2013|
|4||IMU CET Counselling for all UG Programs||3rd - 8th July, 2013|
|5||Commencement of IMU CET Programs||1st August, 2013|
IMU CET Related : IMU CET 2013 Application Form Date, IMU BSc Nautical Science 2013 Application Form, IMU CET 2013 Forms, IMU CET Application Form 2013, IMU CET 2013 Fee Details, IMU CET Entrance Exam 2013 Application Form, IMU CET 2013 Examination Fee, IMU CET 2013 Admit Card Download, IMU CET Application Form 2013 Last Date, IMU CET 2013 Admission Form, IMU CET 2013 Application Form Availability, Indian Maritime University CET 2013 Application Form, IMU CET Admit Card 2013 Issue Date, Submission Date for IMU CET Application 2013, IMU CET 2013 Registration Form, How to Apply for IMU CET 2013, Admit Card for IMU CET 2013, IMU CET 2013 Fee Payment, IMU CET 2013 Application Deadline, Application Form for IMU CET 2013, IMU Common Entrance Test 2013 Important Dates, Cost of IMU CET Application Form 2013, Indian Maritime University Entrance Test 2013 Admit Card ,
Posted In entrance exam : imu cet : Leave a response for imu cet application form 2013 by amala