IMU CET 2021 Online Counselling
- The questions will be of multiple choice type. There will be no negative marking for wrong answers.
- IMU reserves the right to change the distribution, types, level of difficulty, etc. of the questions asked from time to time.
- Candidates who are desirous of joining IMU Campuses and who are shortlisted based on CET scores will be required to register for Online Counselling for allotment of seats to the various Programmes of IMU Campuses followed by verification of original mark sheets and certificates, physical fitness certificate, etc.
- Online Counselling will be limited to admissions to IMU Campuses only.
- Affiliated Institutes will not be included for the process of Online Counselling.
- Students who have cleared the Online CET and are desirous of seeking admissions to Affiliated Institutes should approach the respective Affiliated Institute directly.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.