IMU CET Eligibility 2014
IMU CET 2014 Eligibility
Candidates must have studied from a recognized Board or University, up to 10+2 or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. Those who have appeared for final examination and awaiting results can also apply.
1. Year of Passing IMU CET Qualifying Examination ( QE ) for UG Courses :
To appear in CET 2014, a candidate must have either passed the QE for the first time, on or after 1st October, 2011 or should be appearing for the first time in 2012. Those who are going to appear in the QE later than Last week of March, 2014 are not eligible to appear in CET 2014.
The qualifying examinations are listed below :
- The final examination of the 10+2 system, conducted by any recognized central / state Board, such as Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi; Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations, New Delhi; etc.
- Intermediate or two – year Pre – University examination conducted by a recognized Board / University.
- Final examination of the two – year course of the Joint Services wing of the National Defence Academy.
- General Certificate Education ( GCE ) examination ( London / Cambridge / Sri Lanka ) at the Advanced (A) level.
- High School Certificate Examination of the Cambridge University or International Baccalaureate Diploma of the International Baccalaureate Office, Geneva.
- H.S.C vocational examination.
- Senior Secondary School Examination conducted by the National Institute of Open Schooling with a minimum of five subjects.
- A Diploma recognized by AICTE or a state board of technical education of at least 3 year duration.
- Any Public School / Board / University examination in India or in any foreign country recognized as equivalent to the 10+2 system by the Association of Indian Universities ( AIU ).
- In case the relevant QE is not a public examination, the candidate must have passed at least one public ( Board of Pre – University ) examination at an earlier level.
IMU CET 2014 Age Limit
For General ( GEN ) and Other Backward Classes ( OBC ) category; candidates whose date of birth fall on or after 01 October, 1988; and for candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes ( SC ), Scheduled Tribes ( ST ), and those with Physical Disability / Differently Abled ( PD / DA ) date of birth to fall on or after October 01, 1982. Those born earlier are not eligible to appear for CET 2014.
3. IMU CET 2014 Physical Fitness
Candidate for admission to marine courses are required to produce certificate for medical fitness by authorities authorized by DG Shipping. List of approved doctors for issuing the certificate is available in MS Notice 14 of 2011 ( www.dgshipping.com ). The candidate must be physically fit and should meet the medical requirements as specified by DGS guidelines. Failure to meet the medical standards would disqualify a candidate for admission. In case of appeal, the same will be referred to a medical board appointed by the Indian Maritime University. The decision of such medical board shall be final. Cadets are subject to further medical examination by the respective shipping companies before joining ships.
Note : All Candidates who qualify for 4 year B Tech ( Naval Architecture & Ocean Engineering ) degree course will have to submit a Physical Fitness Certificate from Registered Medical Practitioner in a prescribed format that will be made available to them at an appropriate time.
IMU CET Related : IMU CET 2014 Eligibility Details, IMU CET 2014 BSc Eligibility, IMU CET Entrance Exam Eligibility 2014, IMU CET Eligibility 2014, IMU Nautical Science 2014 Eligibility, Qualification for IMU CET 2014, IMU CET 2014 Admission Eligibility, IMU CET 2014 Physical Standards, IMU Common Entrance Exam 2014 Eligibility, Indian Maritime University CET 2014 Eligibility, IMU CET Eligibility Criteria 2014, Indian Maritime University CET Eligibility 2014, IMU CET Educational Qualification 2014, Indian Maritime University CET 2014 Qualification, Eligibility for IMU CET 2014, Qualification of IMU 2014 Entrance Exam, IMU CET 2014 Entrance Eligibility, IMU CET 2014 Test Eligibility, IMU CET Exam Eligibility 2014, Eligibility for Indian Maritime University CET 2014, IMU CET Entrance Test 2014 Eligibility, Age Limit for IMU CET 2014 Exam, IMU CET 2014 Education Qualification, Indian Maritime University Entrance Test 2014 Eligibility,
IMU CET 2014 Eligibility | IMU CET 2014 Age Limit Details.
Posted In entrance exam : imu cet : Leave a response for imu cet eligibility 2014 by amala