IMU CET Eligibility 2016
IMU CET 2016 Eligibility
Candidates must have studied from a recognized Board or University, up to 10+2 or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. Those who have appeared for final examination and awaiting results can also apply.
Year of Passing IMU CET Qualifying Examination ( QE ) for UG Courses :
To appear in Computer based CET 2016, a candidate must have either passed the qualifying examination on or after 1st August, 2013 or should be appearing in it for the first time in 2016. Those who are going to appear in the qualifying examination later than 31st July, 2016 are not eligible to appear in Computer based CET 2016.
The qualifying examinations are listed below :
- The final examination of the 10+2 system, conducted by any recognized central / state Board, such as Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi; Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations, New Delhi; etc.
- Intermediate or two – year Pre – University examination conducted by a recognized Board / University.
- Final examination of the two – year course of the Joint Services wing of the National Defence Academy.
- General Certificate Education ( GCE ) examination ( London / Cambridge / SriLanka ) at the Advanced (A) level.
- High School Certificate Examination of the Cambridge University or International Baccalaureate Diploma of the International Baccalaureate Office, Geneva.
- H.S.C vocational examination.
- Senior Secondary School Examination conducted by the National Institute of Open Schooling with a minimum of five subjects.
- A Diploma recognized by AICTE or a state board of technical education of at least 3 year duration.
- Any Public School / Board / University examination in India or in any foreign country recognized as equivalent to the 10+2 system by the Association of Indian Universities ( AIU ).
- In case the relevant QE is not a public examination, the candidate must have passed at least one public ( Board of Pre – University ) examination at an earlier level.
IMU CET 2016 Age Limit
Age as on the date of admission for marine courses leading to placement on board ie February, 2016 shall be as follows :
- Minimum age 17 years
- Maximum age 25 Years
Note : For Scheduled Castes ( SC ) & Schedule Tribe candidates ( ST ) Candidates maximum age relaxation is for five (5) years.
IMU CET 2016 Physical Fitness
Candidate for admission to marine courses ( DG, Shipping – approved courses ) are required to produce certificate for medical fitness by authorities authorized by Director General of Shipping. Candidates with Disability ( DA ) are not eligible for admission to marine courses. List of approved doctors for issuing the certificate is available in MS Notice 14 of 2011 ( www.dgshipping.gov.in ). The candidate must be physically fit and should meet the medical requirements as specified by DGS guidelines. Failure to meet the medical standards would disqualify a candidate for admission. In case of appeal, the same will be referred to a medical board appointed by the Indian Maritime University. The decision of such medical board shall be final. Cadets are subject to further medical examination by the respective shipping companies before joining ships.
Note : All Candidates who qualify for B Tech ( Naval Architecture & Ocean Engineering ) and B.Sc ( Ship Building & Repair ) degree courses will have to submit a Physical Fitness Certificate from Registered Medical Practitioner in a prescribed format that will be made available to them at an appropriate time.
IMU CET Related : IMU CET 2016 Eligibility Details, IMU CET 2016 DNS Eligibility, IMU CET Entrance Exam Eligibility 2016, IMU CET Eligibility 2016, IMU Diploma Nautical Science 2016 Eligibility, Qualification for IMU CET 2016, IMU CET 2016 Admission Eligibility, IMU CET 2016 Physical Standards, IMU Common Entrance Exam 2016 Eligibility, Indian Maritime University CET 2016 Eligibility, IMU CET Eligibility Criteria 2016, Indian Maritime University CET Eligibility 2016, IMU CET Educational Qualification 2016, Indian Maritime University CET 2016 Qualification, Eligibility for IMU CET 2016, Qualification of IMU 2016 Entrance Exam, IMU CET 2016 Entrance Eligibility, IMU CET 2016 Test Eligibility, IMU CET Exam Eligibility 2016, Eligibility for Indian Maritime University CET 2016, IMU CET Entrance Test 2016 Eligibility, Age Limit for IMU CET 2016 Exam, IMU CET 2016 Education Qualification, Indian Maritime University Entrance Test 2016 Eligibility,
IMU CET 2016 Eligibility | IMU CET 2016 Age Limit Details.
Posted In entrance exam : imu cet : Leave a response for imu cet eligibility 2016 by amala