JCECEB PGMAT 2016 Method of Selection
JCECEB PGMAT Merit List 2016
1. The Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board will prepare the combined Merit list as well as Category -Wise Merit List of the appeared candidates in PGMAT 2016 and the same will be used for the purpose of allotment of seats.
2. The inter – se -merit of candidates for tie – breaking :
In case of two or more than two candidates obtaining equal marks in PGMAT 2016, the inter – se – merit of such candidates shall be determined in order of preference as under :
- Candidates obtaining higher marks in section – I, If indecisive then,
- According to age, older getting preference over younger, if indecisive then,
- According to Alphabetical order of first name of the candidate.
JCECEB PGMAT 2016 Counselling
Counselling Fee : – Candidates of General / BC ( I / II ) category who have been called for counselling, have to submit Challan / IPO of 300/- ( 250 in case of SC / ST Category ) to participate in the counselling. Detailed information will be provided through the advertisement advertised for counselling
1. The candidates in order of merit will be called for JCECEB PGMAT counselling and for verification of original certificates documents and identity by personal appearance. The JCECEB PGMAT counselling will be performed and the allotment will be done as per Letter No. 226 ( 7A ), dated 10.06.2011 of Health, Medical Education and Family Welfare Department, Ranchi which is based on Category merit cum choice.
2. The latest decision of Government if any, will be communicated before counselling. The candidates reporting late during counselling will be considered, but allotment will be done only on the existing vacancy at that time.
3. Institution – wise and course – wise total seats for the session 2016 – 17 is available on the official blog i.e. http://www.jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in is provisional. update seats will be notified at the time of counselling.
4. Dates and the venue of Counselling by personal appearance will be notified on the Notice Board of the J.C.E.C.E.B. office and will be published in News Papers and / or JCECEB website.
5. The Candidates must bring their admit Card, counselling letter ( If it has been sent ) and other related original certificates / documents.
6. The seat allotment order shall be issued on the same day after verification of certificates / documents, identity and exercise of their option according to his merit.
7. A candidate shall have to join the course within the specified date / period after the date of allotment of Course / Institution failing which his claim for admission shall be forfeited.
8. As per Medical Council of India recommendation, a candidate must obtain at least 50% marks in case of General Category and 40% marks in case of Reserved Category ( SC / ST / BC – I / BC – II ) in admission test and only those candidates are eligible for admission in Post – Graduate Courses.
9. No candidate will be permitted to pursue and complete more than one course from the same JCECEB examination ( PGMAT ) and the same session.
10. No candidate will be enrolled for two courses simultaneously i.e. as a regular student for one course and as an ex – student for the other course.
11. A candidate who has passed a Post – Graduate Degree Course will not be permitted admission in Post – Graduate Diploma Course of same subject.
12. Bonafide certificate will not be entertained in case of last counselling.
13. A candidate who has been finally opted seat for admission in a particular course in last round of counselling & he does not take admission or he leaves the course within one year he has to pay a fine of Rupees Twenty five thousand to JCECE Board and Rupees Fifty thousand to the Institution and if he leaves the course after one year a fine of Rupees One Lac to the Institution and a fine of Rupees Twenty five thousand to JCECE Board.
14. Exchange of seats, in case of non – availability of particular category candidates have been abolished vide SANKALP No. 5886 dated 21.09.11 issued by Personel, Administrative Reforms and Rajbhasa Department. Government of Jharkhand.
JCECE PGMAT 2016 Registration
All the candidates called for counselling, if selected, must be registered with Bihar / Jharkhand State Medical Council and those who are registered elsewhere must get himself registered J.S.M.C. within one month from the date of the admission in P.G. Medical Course and will also have to be registered by the university concerned within the prescribed period by that University. The registered candidates will undergo whole time training for the prescribed period.