JCECEB PGMAT Method of Selection 2015
JCECEB PGMAT 2015 Method of Selection
JCECEB PGMAT Merit List 2015
1. A list of the appeared candidates in order of merit based on the score obtained in the examination will be prepared by the Board and used for the purpose of allotment of seats.
2. In case of two or more than two candidates obtaining equal marks in PGMAT 2015, the inter – se – merit of such candidates shall be determined in order of preference as under :
- Candidates obtaining higher marks in section – I, If indecisive then,
- Candidates obtaining higher marks in section – II, if indecisive then,
- According to age, older getting preference over younger, if indecisive then,
- According to Alphabetical order of first name.
JCECEB PGMAT 2015 Counselling
Counselling Fee : – Candidates of General / BC ( I / II ) category who have been called for counselling, have to submit Challan / IPO of 300/- ( 250 in case of SC / ST Category ) to participate in the counselling. Detailed information will be provided through the advertisement advertised for counselling
1. The candidates in order of merit will be called for JCECEB PGMAT counselling and for verification of original certificates documents and identity by personal appearance. The JCECEB PGMAT counselling will be performed and the allotment will be done as per Health Department Letter No. 226 ( 7A ), dated 10.06.2011 which is based on Category merit cum choice.
2. The latest decision of Government if any, will be communicated before counselling. No change in the choice will be allowed later on in any circumstances. The candidates coming late during counselling will be considered, but allotment will be done only on the existing vacancy at that time.
3. Institution – wise and course – wise total seats for the session 2015 – 16 is available on the official blog i.e. http://www.jceceboard.blogspot.in is provisional. update seats will be notified at the time of counselling.
4. Dates and the venue of Counselling by personal appearance will be notified on the Notice Board of the J.C.E.C.E.B. office and will be published in News Papers and / or JCECEB website : http://www.jceceboard.org.
5. The Candidates must bring their admit Card, counselling letter ( If it has been sent ) and other related original certificates / documents.
6. The seat allotment order shall be issued on the same day after verification of certificates / documents, identity and exercise of their option according to his merit.
7. A candidate shall have to join the course within the specified date / period after the date of allotment of Course / Institution failing which his claim for admission shall be forfeited.
8. As per Medical Council of India recommendation, a candidate must obtain at least 50% marks in case of General Category and 40% marks in case of Reserved Category ( SC / ST / BC – I / BC – II ) in admission test and only those candidates are eligible for admission in Post – Graduate Courses.
9. No candidate will be permitted to pursue and complete more than one course from the same JCECEB examination ( PGMAT ) and the same session.
10. No candidate will be enrolled for two courses simultaneously i.e. as a regular student for one course and as an ex – student for the other course.
11. A candidate who has passed a Post – Graduate Degree Course will not be permitted admission in Post – Graduate Diploma Course of same subject.
12. Bonafide certificate will not be entertained in case of last counselling.
13. A candidate who has been finally opted seat for admission in a particular course in last round of counselling & he does not take admission or he leaves the course within one year he has to pay a fine of Rupees Twenty five thousand to JCECE Board and Rupees Fifty thousand to the Institution and if he leaves the course after one year a fine of Rupees One Lac to the Institution and a fine of Rupees Twenty five thousand to JCECE Board.
14. Exchange of seats, in case of non – availability of particular category candidates have been abolished vide SANKALP No. 5886 dated 21.09.11 issued by Personel, Administrative Reforms and Rajbhasa Department. Government of Jharkhand.
JCECE PGMAT 2015 Registration
All the candidates called for counselling, if selected, must be registered with Bihar / Jharkhand Council of Medical Registration and those who are registered elsewhere must get himself registered J.S.M.C. within one month from the date of the admission in P.G. Course and will also have to be registered by the university concerned within the prescribed period by that University. The registered candidates will undergo whole time training for the prescribed period.
JCECE 2015 Navigation : JCECE UG Result 2014, JCECE UG 2014 Syllabus, JCECE UG Application Form 2014, JCECE UG 2014 Seats, JCECE UG Entrance Exam 2014, JCECEB PGMAT Results 2015, JCECEB PGMAT Application Form 2015, JCECEB PGMAT Method of Selection 2015, JCECEB PGMAT Residential Requirements 2015, JCECEB PGMAT Entrance Exam 2015,
JCECE Related : JCECEB PGMAT 2015 Selection Method, JCECEB PG 2015 Selection Procedure, JCECEB PGMAT 2015 Examination Counselling, JCECEB PGMAT Method of Selection 2015, JCECEB PGMAT 2015 Selection Process for PG, JCECEB PGMAT 2015 Mode of Selection, Registration for JCECEB PGMAT 2015, JCECEB PGMAT 2015 Counselling Procedure, JCECEB MS Counselling 2015, Jharkhand Combined Entrance Exam 2015 Method of Selection, JCECEB PGMAT Entrance Exam 2015 Counselling, JCECEB MD 2015 Counselling, JCECEB Selection Procedure for MS 2015, JCECEB Medical Entrance Exam 2015 Counselling, Merit List for JCECEB PGMAT 2015, JCECEB PGMAT Entrance Test 2015 Counselling, JCECEB PGMAT 2015 Selection Mode, Jharkhand PG Entrance Test 2015 Counselling, JCECE PGMAT 2015 Counselling Method, JCECEB PG 2015 Exam Selection Process, JCECEB PG 2015 Selection Method for Counselling, Date of JCECE PGMAT 2015 Counselling, Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination 2015 Counselling,
JCECEB PGMAT 2015 Method of Selection – JCECEB PGMAT Counselling 2015 Details
Posted In entrance exam : jcece : Leave a response for jceceb pgmat method of selection 2015 by vennila