Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board – JCECEB PGMAT Entrance Exam 2013
JCECEB PGMAT Entrance Exam 2013
The Post – Graduate Medical Admission Test for the admission in Post – Graduate Medical Degree / Diploma Courses in Medical Colleges of the State of Jharkhand for the academic session 2013 onwards will be conducted by Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board.
JCECEB PGMAT Exam Date 2013
|JCECEB PGMAT Entrance Exam Date : 8th May 2013 ( Wednesday ).|
JCECEB Post Graduate Courses 2013
Duration of various courses shall be as follow :
- M.Ch. ( Neuro surgery ) – 5 years after MBBS and 3 years after MS ( General Surgery ).
- MS / MD – 3 years.
- Diploma – 2 years.
However, for the Candidates who already have Diploma in a particular subject / speciality, the duration of P.G. Degree Course ( MD / MS ) in that particular subject / speciality will be of two years only. The M.C.H. ( Neuro Surgery ) course will be of three years for the candidates seeking admission after securing Post – Graduate Degree in MS ( General Surgery ).
List of Post – Graduate Medical Degree and Diploma Courses
Distribution of Post – Graduate Medical Degree / Diploma Seats – Institution – wise and Course – wise is as follows :
|S. No.||Name of the Institute / College||Name of the Branch||Total Seats|
|1||Rajendra Institute of Medical Sciences, Ranchi||Anatomy ( M.S )||2|
|Biochemistry ( M.D. )||2|
|Physiology ( M.D. )||3|
|Micro Biology ( M.D. )||3|
|Pathology ( M.D. )||5|
|Pharmacology ( M.D. )||4|
|General Medicine ( M.D. )||7|
|Paediatrics ( M.D. )||3|
|Dermatology ( D.V. & L. ) [ M.D. ]||1|
|Anasthesiology ( M.D. )||2|
|Radio - Diagnosis ( M.D. )||1|
|OBS & Gyn ( M.D. )||5|
|General Surgery ( M.S. )||8|
|Eye Department ( M.S. )||3|
|E.N.T. ( M.S. )||1|
|Orthopedics ( M.S. )||2|
|D.O. ( Opthal )||4|
|D.T.M. & H.||6|
|F.M.T. ( M.D. )||1|
|M.C.H. ( Neuro Surgery )||1|
|2||M.G.M.M.C, Jamshedpur||Anatomy ( M.S. )||1|
|Physiology ( M.D. )||1|
- The seat position is based on the Letter No.32 ( 7A ), of Department of Health, Medical Education & Family Welfare, Government of Jharkhand.
- Any change in total number of seats and / or their distribution will be made known at the time of counselling.
There may be addition or deletion in the list of courses depending upon the situation prevalent in the concerned Institute without any prior notice.
Qualification & Eligibility for Appearing in PGMAT Entrance 2013
- The candidates must have passed MBBS Examination from any University / Medical College of Jharkhand State.
- The candidates must have completed the Rotating Internship.
- The candidates must have obtained permanent Registration from Medical Council of India or Bihar / Jharkhand State Medical Council.
- The candidates, who has got admission in MBBS Course in Bihar before the creation of New Jharkhand State that is 15.11.2000 and has passed MBBS from Bihar may also apply as per Government of Jharkhand notification no. 12 / Pri – 01 – 01 / 07 19 ( 12 ) dated 22.01.07.
- The candidates, who have passed MBBS Exam. from any University / Medical College as per the requirements of ( i ) & ( iv ) above, but have not completed the Rotating Internship may also apply to appear in PGMAT 2013 on provisional basis subject to the condition that they must complete the Rotating Internship satisfactorily on or before 31 March, 2013, otherwise they shall not be allowed to participate in the counselling even if their name appears in the merit list.
- A candidate, who did not obtain permanent registration from Medical Council of India or Bihar / Jharkhand State Medical Council, but is otherwise eligible, may be allowed to appear in PGMAT 2013 on provisional basis, but he must obtain the same from Jharkhand State Medical Council within one month from the date of his admission in P.G. Course as per the rules of the Medical Council of India, failing which the admission of the candidate shall be cancelled. Also, he must be registered after admission under the concerned University within the period prescribed by that University.
JCECE 2013 Navigation : JCECEB PGMAT Results 2013, JCECEB PGMAT Application Form 2013, JCECEB PGMAT Method of Selection 2013, JCECEB PGMAT Residential Requirements 2013, JCECEB PGMAT Entrance Exam 2013,
JCECE Related : JCECEB MD Entrance Exam 2013, JCECEB PGMAT Entrance Exam 2013 Schedule, JCECEB PGMAT Entrance Exam 2013 Day, Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board – JCECEB PGMAT Entrance Exam 2013, JCECEB PGMAT 2013 Eligibility Recruitment, JCECEB PGMAT 2013 Entrance Date, JCECE PG 2013 Eligibility, JCECE PGMAT Entrance Examination 2013, Exam Date for JCECE PGMAT 2013, JCECEB PGMAT 2013 Notification, Jharkhand Medical Entrance Exam 2013 Eligibility, JCECEB PGMAT 2013 Prospectus, Qualification for JCECEB PGMAT 2013, JCECEB PG 2013 Eligibility Criteria, JCECEB 2013 Entrance Exam for PG Medical, Courses Offered by JCECEB PGMAT 2013, JCECEB PGMAT 2013 Information Broucher, JCECE PGMAT 2013 Test Date, Jharkhand Combined Entrance Exam Date 2013, JCECEB MD Exam Date 2013, Jharkhand Medical Entrance Exam 2013 Qualification, JCECEB PGMAT 2013 Test Eligibility, Eligibility of Jharkhand Medical Entrance Exam 2013 ,
Posted In entrance exam : jcece : Leave a response for jharkhand combined entrance competitive examination board – jceceb pgmat entrance exam 2013 by amala