Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board – JCECEB PGMAT Entrance ExamEntrance Exam » JCECE »
JCECEB PGMAT Entrance Exam 2016
Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board,
Science & Technology Campus,
Namkum – Tupudana Road,
Ranchi – 834 010,
Telephone No : +91-657-2260114,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Fax No : +91-651-2260336,
Website : www.jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in.
The Post – Graduate Medical Admission Test for the admission in Post – Graduate Medical Degree / Diploma Courses in Medical Colleges of the State of Jharkhand for the academic session 2016 onwards will be conducted by Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board.
JCECEB PGMAT Exam Date 2016
|JCECEB PGMAT Entrance Exam Date : 7th February 2016 ( Sunday ); 10.00 am to 1.00 pm.|
JCECEB Post Graduate Courses 2016
Duration of various courses shall be as follow :
- M.Ch. ( Neuro surgery ) – 5 years after MBBS and 3 years after MS ( General Surgery ).
- MS / MD – 3 years.
- Diploma – 2 years.
However, for the Candidates who already have Diploma in a particular subject / speciality, the duration of P.G. Degree Course ( MD / MS ) in that particular subject / speciality will be of two years only. The M.C.H. ( Neuro Surgery ) course will be of three years for the candidates seeking admission after securing Post – Graduate Degree in MS ( General Surgery ).
List of Post – Graduate Medical Degree and Diploma Courses
Distribution of Post – Graduate Medical Degree / Diploma Seats – Institution – wise and Course – wise is as follows :
|Through Entrance Test 2016 of Dr DY Patil Vidyapeeth, Pune|
|Declaration of results||Shall be displayed on Dr DY Patil University Website|
|College opens on||July, 2016|
|Through CMAT / MAT / CAT of AIMA, New Delhi|
|Date of GD & PI at the Pune||April, 2016 - 1st Round
April to May, 2016 - 2nd Round
May to June, 2016 - 3rd Round
June, 2016 - 4th Round
|Declaration of results||Shall be displayed on Dr Dy Patil University Website|
- The seat position is based on the Letter No.32 ( 7A ), of Department of Health, Medical Education & Family Welfare, Government of Jharkhand.
- Any change in total number of seats and / or their distribution will be made known at the time of counselling.
There may be addition or deletion in the list of courses depending upon the situation prevalent in the concerned Institute without any prior notice.
Qualification & Eligibility for Appearing in PGMAT Entrance 2016
- The candidates must have passed MBBS Examination from any University / Medical College of Jharkhand State.
- The candidates must have completed the Rotating Internship.
- The candidates must have obtained permanent Registration from Medical Council of India or Bihar / Jharkhand State Medical Council.
- Those candidates who are resident of Jharkhand, admitted in MBBS course in the Medical colleges of Bihar in the session started from 2000/creation of Jharkhand State and/or admitted in Medical colleges of Bihar before the creation of Jharkhand State and have passed MBBS may also apply as per Govt. of Jharkhand notification no. 9/vividh-13-05/2012 65 (9), Health/Ranchi, dated 07.05.2013.
- The candidates, who have passed MBBS Exam. from any University / Medical College as per the requirements of ( i ) & ( iv ) above, but have not completed the Rotating Internship may also apply to appear in PGMAT 2016 on provisional basis subject to the condition that they must complete the Rotating Internship satisfactorily on or before 31 March, 2016, otherwise they shall not be allowed to participate in the counselling even if their name appears in the merit list.
- A candidate, who did not obtain permanent registration from Medical Council of India or Bihar / Jharkhand State Medical Council, but is otherwise eligible, may be allowed to appear in PGMAT 2016 on provisional basis, but he must obtain the same from Jharkhand State Medical Council within one month from the date of his admission in P.G. Course as per the rules of the Medical Council of India, failing which the admission of the candidate shall be cancelled. Also, he must be registered after admission under the concerned University within the period prescribed by that University.