Jiwaji University Entrance Exam 2016
Jiwaji University invites application for admission to the following programs through Entrance Test for the academic year 2016 – 2017.
Jiwaji University 2016 Course Offered
- Graduate Courses
- Physical Education Courses*
- Master of Commerce
- Library and Information Science
- P.G. Diploma
- Certificate Courses
Jiwaji University 2016 Eligibility
- Minimum percentage and admission criteria for admission to courses being offered by the University are mentioned in the respective departmental profiles of this admission brochure. Almost in all the courses the minimum eligibility criteria is 50% marks in aggregate in qualifying examination. A relaxation of 5% in the eligibility criteria shall be admissible to the bonafide SC / ST / OBC applicants of Madhya Pradesh only. A relaxation of 5% in eligibility will also be applicable to Physically Challenged ( Nishaktjan ) as defined by M.P. Government.
- If some seats remain vacant in non – entrance test based courses, candidates who have secured a minimum of 45% aggregate marks in the qualifying examination can be given admission. But in such cases, no candidate ( whatever category he/she belongs to ) who has secured below 45%, will not be admitted.
- However for admission in Jyotirvigyan course an extra relaxation of 5% in minimum eligibility shall be given to senior citizens and female candidates of all categories.
- The candidates awaiting their results of qualifying examination can also apply for admission but their final admission to the course.
- Candidates who have passed their qualifying examination from universities other than Jiwaji University are required to submit ‘Eligibility Certificate’ issued by the Jiwaji University, Gwalior.
- Fresh admission will be given only in first semester / first year of the course.
- Students whose parents have come on transfer from out site can be considered for admission in others semesters on prior permission from the Vice – Chancellor..
Jiwaji University Age Limit :
As per the government rules the upper age limit for admission to undergraduate courses is 23 years whereas for postgraduate degree and diploma courses it is 28 years as on 1st July, 2016. A relaxation of three years in upper age limit for SC / ST / OBC and physically handicapped candidate shall be provided for the applicants of Madhya Pradesh only. For candidate belonging to physically challenged category upper age limit for admission to Graduate and Post Graduate classes will be 30 and 35 years, respectively.
Upper age limit will not be applicable for the candidates sponsored by foreign / Indian / state government and the institutions directly or indirectly under their control or if the fees is paid in foreign currency for the payment seat. There is no upper age limit for female candidates and for admission to Yoga / LL.M. / Jyotirvigyan / M.B.A. Hospital Administration courses. Age limit will also not be there for part – time courses, and courses offered via distance mode.
Non Eligibility for Jiwaji University Admission
- If the age is more than the requisite age.
- Applicants appearing in supplementary / ATKT ( First – Fifth semester ) examination of the qualifying examination.
- Applicants who are already holding a Master’s degree from a faculty shall not be eligible for the admission to a program at same level in the same faculty as a regular candidate. Furthermore, a candidate, who has taken admission earlier in any course but left the course in between, due to whatever reason’s, will not be given regular admission in the same course.
- An applicant convicted by the court of law in India or outside or one against whom cases are being tried in the court/s or challan has been presented or have verifiable allegations against them concerning misbehavior / beating of students / officers / employees or a person against whom disciplinary action has been taken by Jiwaji University or any other University shall not be eligible for admission.
- A full time government employee / non – government employee cannot take admission in courses run during working hours. However, they can take admission in courses run after regular working hours. For the same they will have to produce a No Objection Certificate ( NOC ) form their employer.
To know more about Jiwaji University Eligibility Click Here
Jiwaji University 2016 Seats Reservation
- Reservation of seats in courses offered by the University will be in accordance with the policy of Madhya Pradesh Government. The benefit of reservation will be available, only to the domiciles of Madhya Pradesh.
- Of the total seats, 16 percent and 20 percent seats in all the courses will be reserved for applicants belonging to Scheduled Caste ( SC ) and Scheduled Tribes ( ST ), respectively. Seats of both these categories are interchangeable.
- Of the total seats in a course, 14 percent seats will be reserved for applicants form OBC category ( except who are in creamy layer ).
- Combined horizontal reservation of 3 per cent of the total seats in all categories will be given to sons / grandsons / daughters / granddaughters of freedom fighters, for sons / daughters of permanently disabled defense personnel working and died, and physically challenged applicants from these categories. A combined merit list of all the three categories will be prepared after giving a weightage of 10 percent to physically challenged applicants from these categories but they will admitted be only on seats reserved for them in their respective reservation categories. If an applicant is eligible for weightage in more than one category, the benefit of the same will only be given in a category where highest weightage accrue to him / her.
- A horizontal reservation of 30 percent of the total seats will be for female applicants in all categories.
- Two extra seats will be created in each course ( Except in course where admissions are made by an external agency like DTE etc. ) for the following :
- One seat for wards of regular teachers and officers of the University and
- One seat for wards of regular Class III and Class IV employees of the University. ( Ward here would mean husband, wife, son, daughter and dependent real brother / sister of the employee / teacher / officer. In this respect a certificate from the Registrar, Jiwaji University, Gwalior / Competent authority of the University shall be required ).
Note : These seats are inter convertible, and can be converted to other category ( Officer to Employee or Vice – Versa ) if they remain vacant.
- If any reserved category candidate gets placed in general / open list in merit then the seat in reserved
category will be un – effected, but if applicant belongs to the category such as Freedom Fighter ( FF ) etc., the seat reserved in that category will be treated as filled up.
- If on calculation less than half seat falls under reservation then the seat will not be put under reservation, but in case the proportion of seat is between half and one it will be treated as one reserve seat.
- If reserved seats remain vacant on the day of counselling, such seats will be treated as open and filled up in open competition on the basis of merit.
- To avail benefit of reservation a certificate from a Competent Authority should be produced.
- The candidate ( applicants ) must indicate explicitly the category for which he / she want to avail the
advantage of reservation for admission. This option will, in no case be allowed to be changed.
- The candidate admitted under NRI category will not be transferred to any other category unless he / she has qualified entrance test and stands in merit.
- Conversion of vacant seats among reserved categories ( SC / ST ) will be done as per M.P. Government directives. The mutual conversion will be applicable within the categories of SC and ST only. The process of conversion of vacant seats reserved for SC / ST seats.
Jiwaji University Application Form 2016
The student can apply for admission by filling application form online through www.mponline.gov.in or www.mponline.gov.in/portal/services/Jiwaji/Dashboard.aspx and the payment for the application fees can be made through credit / debit card or by net-banking.
The application fee is 600/-. Each student can submit admission form for a maximum of five courses. Separate registration fee of 200/- per course has to be deposited, in addition to application fee 600/- along with the admission form.
The printout of admission form along with the Photocopies of the Mark Sheets and other required documents ( SC / ST / OBC / FF / PH / Kashmiri migrant / Parsi / Staff Ward / NRI / NCC / NSS / Sports etc. ) are required to be submitted to the CHAIRMAN ADMISSION COMMITTEE, School of Studies in Physics, Jiwaji University, Gwalior- 474011, either by Speed Post or in person. It can also be submitted at Central Library by hand.
The university may or may not continue a self – supporting course in which the admission is less than five in M.Phil and Ten in all other courses. In such cases full fees shall be refunded.
University has hostel facility for both Boys and Girls. Upon admission separate application is to be submitted for hostel facility.
*M.Sc. Neuroscience is DBT sponsored program. Candidates admitted shall get a fellowship of 3000/- PM.
Reservation : Reservation to SC, ST, OBC, FF & Physical handicapped will be as per MP Government / University rules
To know more about Jiwaji University Application Form Click Here
Jiwaji University 2016 Exam Pattern
|Course||Format of Entrance Test
Pariksha Bhavan, Jiwaji University
B.B.A / B.C.A / B.T.M. / B.H.M.&.C.T./ B.A.LL.B / B. Com. LL.B.
( 25 questions in every section, total 100 questions )
|Post Graduate ( Engineering & Law )
|There will be separate test for admission to M.Tech. M.Pharm and LL.M. programs. Each paper will have 75 questions. The questions will be of B.E., B. Pharma and LL.B. standard, respectively.Time – 90 Minutes|
|Post Graduate ( M.Sc. )
||The candidate is required to attempt any two out of the followings sections :
( 50 questions in each elective, total 100 questions )
|Post Graduate – M.B.A
||Paper – I General ( Compulsory )
( Every section – 25 questions, Total 100 Marks )
|Paper – II
|M.Phil. ( All Subjects )
Ph.D.( All Subject )
|Objective type questions for ( all subjects )
Total – 100 Marks
Total Questions 100
Total Time – 90 minutes
Level – Post Graduate standard.
( Merit will be prepared on the basis of marks secured in the paper )
Total Time – 90 minutes
To know more about Jiwaji University Exam Pattern Click Here
Jiwaji University Results 2016
Jiwaji University Exam Date 2016
Jiwaji University Entrance Exam will be conducted on
- BBA, BTM, BCA,BA.LLB, BCom.LLB BHM&CT : 28th June, 2016
- M.Sc., MBA : 2nd July, 2016
- M.Tech., LLM& M.Pharm : 12th July, 2016
- MPhil, PhD : 10th August, 2016
Jiwaji University 2016 Result
Jiwaji University 2016 Results will be declared on
- BBA, BTM, BCA,BA.LLB, BCom.LLB BHM&CT : 29th June, 2016
- M.Sc., MBA : 3rd July, 2016
- M.Tech., LLM& M.Pharm : 13th July, 2016
- MPhil, PhD : 11th August, 2016
Please keep watching this page, to check your Jiwaji University Results 2016…
To know more about Jiwaji University Results Click Here
Jiwaji University Counselling 2016
1. Jiwaji University Counseling for the admissions will be held on scheduled time at Galav Sabhagar. The admission will be finalized then and there at the time of counseling. Therefore, the candidates qualifying for counseling must report to the counseling team at Galav Sabhagar along with the Draft of the required fees in the name of the Registrar, Jiwaji University, Gwalior. Applicants who fail to appear for counseling will forfeit their claim for admission.
2. The candidate is required to resent personally before the counseling team. He / she should bring all the documents i.e., mark sheets / degree pertaining to eligibility in original as well as proof ( in original ) of having passed the qualifying examination.
3. On 30th June, 2016 and 4th June, 2016 counseling shall be held for all graduate courses and post - graduate courses ( except physical education ), respectively as per merit from the common merit list. Candidates from the reserved category, who qualify with general category candidates shall be admitted on unreserved seats, provided they give option for the same. A Waiting List shall be prepared for each course. In this list names of only those students will be included who report on the day of counseling but could not get admission in the course for which they applied. These waiting lists shall be used for admission to vacant seats subsequently.
4. After completion of counseling process for unreserved seats on 30th June, 2016 for graduate courses, the counseling for reserved category seats will commence on the same day on the basis of the respective merit lists. During the process of counseling on 30th June, 2016, when the list of successful SC / ST / OBC category candidates gets exhausted and the seats remain vacant; these will be converted in to unreserved category on the same day. An announcement in this regard will be made by the Registrar, Jiwaji University, Gwalior or any other Officer authorized to do so. These converted seats will be filled up from the candidates of general category. If needed, counseling for vacant seats may be continued on 1st July, 2016.
5. Similarly, after completion of counseling process for unreserved seats on 4th July, 2016 for M.Sc. courses and on for M.Sc. courses and MBA courses, the counseling for reserved category seats will commence on the same days. During the process of counseling on July 04, 2016, when the list of successful SC / ST / OBC category candidates gets exhausted and the seats remain vacant, they will be converted to unreserved category on the same day, respectively. An announcement in this regard will be made by the Registrar, Jiwaji University, Gwalior or any other Officer authorized to do so. If needed, counseling for vacant seats may be continued on 6th July, 2016.
6. After the counseling even if the seats remain vacant or they become vacant due to some or the other reasons, they will be filled up by the respective heads or coordinators as per the candidates merit in the admission test.
7. To find the place in waiting list, candidates are advised to enter their names in Reporting Register, which will be available at the counseling venue. Candidates fail to enter their names in the Reporting Register, will not find place in waiting list, In such case no claims of the students will be entertained.
8. However, candidates who have appeared in the qualifying examination and their final result is awaited can be given provisional admission provided they are in the merit list and their aggregate percentages in the semesters / years before the pending examination result are more than the minimum required for the concerned course. They are required to give an undertaking to the effect that their admission may be deemed cancelled in case they fail to produce their result of qualifying examination, with required eligibility percentages, by 30th July, 2016. In such cases there will be no refund of fees deposited and the given admission will stand cancelled.
9. After the counseling, if the course counselors are convinced with the claim of the candidate, he / she shall be issued an admission slip upon production of which he / she shall be entitled to deposit the requisite fees at the Bank counter of the Central Bank of India, University branch immediately. After depositing fee the candidate has to submit one copy of the Receipt Challan with the course counselors of respective department.
10. In case any of these conditions is not fulfilled by the candidate her / his candidature will be cancelled automatically.
11. In case a candidate fails to deposit full fee on the day / time of counseling then he / she will lose his / her candidature for admission and his / her seat will be allotted to the next candidate in the list. Further, after depositing the fees, if a candidate does not report back to the departmental counselors along with the fee Challan receipt, his / her case will be treated as nonacceptance of the offered admission and the offer of admission will stand as withdrawn.
12. If an open seat ( non – payment category ) becomes vacant at later stage, such seat will be given to the candidate admitted first in payment category seat.
13. Efforts will be made to complete the counseling by the same day. However, it may continue on the next day. The candidates are advised to come prepared accordingly. All the candidates are required to remain present during all the counseling days / hours at the venue. Failing to report at the time of call, the candidate will forfeit his / her claim for admission.
To know more about Jiwaji University Counselling Click Here
Jiwaji University 2016 Important Dates
|Event||Without late fees||With late fees*|
|Availability of Admission – Form for online submission through mponline.gov.in||10th May, 2016||
|Submission of admission form for BBA, BTM, BCA, BALLB, B.Com.LLB, BHM&CT||20th June, 2016||25th June, 2016|
|Submission of admission form for All M.Sc., M.A., M.Com., M.B.A., B.Lib., M.Lib., PGDCA.||25th June, 2016||30th June, 2016|
|Submission of admission form for M.Tech., M. Pharma, LLM,||5th July, 2016||10th July, 2016|
|Submission of admission form for Ph.D., M.Phil., PG Diplomas, Diplomas, and Certificates.||5th August, 2016||8th August, 2016|
|*Late Fees 500/- for All Courses|
|Courses||Date of Entrance Examination||Declaration of Results||Date of Counselling||Document Verification|
|BBA, BTM, BCA,BA.LLB, BCom.LLB BHM&CT||28th June, 2016
( Tuesday )
9:30 AM – 11:00 AM
|29th June, 2016
( Evening )
|30th June, 2016
( Thursday )
|28th July, 2016 to
29th July, 2016
|M.Sc., MBA Courses||2nd July, 2016
( Saturday )
MSc : 9:30 AM – 11:00 AM
MBA : 12:00 Noon – 1:30 PM
|3rd July, 2016 ( Evening )||4th July, 2016 to 5th July, 2016
( Monday / Tuesday )
|2nd July, 2016 to
3rd July, 2016
|M.Tech., LLM& M.Pharm||12th July, 2016
( Tuesday )
9:30 AM – 11:00 AM
|13th July, 2016 ( Evening )||14th July, 2016 ( Thursday )||12th July, 2016 to
13th July, 2016
|M.Phil., Ph.D.||10th August, 2016 ( Wednesday )
9:30 AM – 11:00 AM
|11th August, 2016
( Evening )
|Date of counseling will be announced after the declaration of the entrance test result|
|Non – Entrance Test based courses : M.Sc., M.A., M.Com., MJMC, B.Lib., M.Lib. and PG Diplomas, Diplomasand certificate courses||6th July, 2016 ( Wednesday )|
Gwalior ( M.P. ), India,
Telephone No. : 0751 – 2442781,
Fax No. : +91 751 2341768,
Website : www.jiwaji.edu
entrance exam - jiwaji university -