Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University – JNTU MSc Entrance Exam 2017
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission into the following Full Time M.Sc. Programs for the academic year 2017 – 2018 in JNTUH
Admission to all above M.Sc. Programs will be made on the basis of performance in the entrance test conducted by the JNT University Hyderabad Kukatpally, Hyderabad.
- IST : Institute of Science & Technology, JNTUH, Kukatpally, Hyderabad-85.
JNTU MSc Eligibility Criteria 2017
|Disp No.||Name of the Discipline||Courses||College||Seats||Eligibility|
|1||Bio – Technology||M.Sc. ( Bio-Technology )||IST||25||Bachelor’s degree under 10+2+3 pattern of education in Physical, Biological, Agricultural, Microbiology, Veterinary and Fishery Sciences, Pharmacy, Engineering/Technology or Medicine (MBBS) or BDS with at least 55% marks, Biotechnology|
|2||Chemistry||M.Sc.(Organic Chemistry)||IST||25||Bachelor Degree with Chemistry as one of the subject.|
JNTU Reservations 2017
JNTU Admissions will be made according to G.O.M.S.No.42, dt.18.05.2009.
Important Note : All the rules and regulations of admissions are subject to change (if any) as per the Government Policy /Orders in force in post state bifurcation scenario.
JNTU MSc Fee 2017
Tuition Fee : 15,000/- per semester.
3000/- has to be paid as development fee per year.
Registration and Tuition Fee paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
JNTU MSc Selection Process 2017
- JNTU Admission to all above M.Sc. Programs will be made on the basis of performance in the entrance test conducted by the JNT University Hyderabad Kukatpally, Hyderabad.
- The JNTU MSc test will be of one hour duration consisting of 60 Objective type questions. Candidates securing equal marks in the Entrance Test will be bracketed for the purpose of award of ranking and at the time of admission, age will be taken into consideration, older candidates being given priority.
- The candidates who are appearing final year of qualifying examination are also eligible to apply. However, at the time of counseling they are required to produce Provisional / Degree certificate of qualifying examination for taking the admission.
JNTU MSc Application Form 2017
- JNTU MSc Application form can be downloaded from the University website http://jntuh.ac.in/. Registration fee paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- JNTU MSc Registration Fee : 500/- ( In case of SC / ST candidates 125/- if their parent’s income up to 2,00,000/- per annum. A copy of latest income certificate from M.R.O. should be enclosed) D.D. in favour of “THE REGISTRAR, JNTUH, HYDERABAD” payable at Hyderabad. JNTU MSc Applications complete in all respects must be sent to :
The Director , Admissions,
JNT University, Hyderabad,
Kukatpally, Hyderabad – 500 085.
- Incomplete application will be summarily rejected. No correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- Fee will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Appearance at the Entrance Examination does not automatically entitle admission.
JNTU MSc Hall Ticket 2017
JNTU MSc Hall Tickets will not be posted to the candidates. It is the responsibility of the candidates to collect the JNTU MSc Hall Tickets on 18th July, 2017 from the Office of the Directorate of Admissions, JNT University Hyderabad, Kukatpally, Hyderabad without which he / she will not be allowed for the Entrance Examination.
To know more about JNTU MSc Entrance Exam Click Here
JNTU MSc Syllabus 2017
JNTU MSc Bio Technology and Chemistry syllabus will be available on the below link.
To know more about JNTU MSc Syllabus Click Here
JNTU MSc 2017 Results
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Entrance Exam result is likely to be declared in the month of July, 2017.
To know more about JNTU MSc Results Click Here
JNTU MSc Important Dates 2017
|1||Last date for receipt of applications||28th June, 2017 by 4.00 pm without fine.
05th July, 2017 by 4.00 pm with fine of 500/-
|2||Hall Tickets available on||18th July, 2017|
|3||Date of Entrance Examination||19th July, 2017|
JNTU Contact Address
JNT University Hyderabad,
Website : jntuh.ac.in.