JNU Application Form 2014
JNU 2014 Application Form
1. Jawaharlal Nehru University Application Forms can be submitted only by Registered Post / Speed Post to the following address :
Section Officer ( Admissions ),
Room No.28, Administrative Block,
Jawaharlal Nehru University,
New Delhi – 110067.
The completed Application Form must reach JNU latest by
- Offline Application Form by 28th March, 2014 and
- Printed copy of the online Application Form by 2nd April, 2014.
JNU will not accept responsibility for any postal delay or irregularity or loss in postal transit.
JNU 2014 Admit Card
1. The candidates may download their Admit Card from the University’s website www.jnu.ac.in around 10th May, 2014 and take the Admit Card to the Examination Centre with a copy of latest passport size photograph.
2. Permission to appear in the entrance examination is subject to the candidate’s fulfilling minimum eligibility requirements prescribed for admission to the concerned program of study and as notified in the Prospectus. The candidate may therefore appear in the entrance examination only if he / she fulfils the eligibility requirements for the program for which the admission is sought. Despite this caution, in case any candidate who does not meet the minimum eligibility criteria prescribed for the concerned program and appears in the entrance examination shall do so at his / her own risk and cost, and if at any stage, it is found that the candidate does not fulfil the minimum eligibility requirements, the admission, if granted, shall be cancelled ipso facto.
3. The University representative(s) shall be available at the Examination Centre before the commencement of the examination and a candidate not able to download the Admit Card and is facing problem is advised to get in touch with the University Representative or the Presiding Officer of the Centre in order to avoid any last minute inconvenience. Only those candidates will be allowed to appear for Entrance Examination whose names appear in the Roll List available with the JNU Representative(s). University assumes no responsibility whatsoever in the event of failure to report on the due date and time by the candidate for appearing in the Entrance Examination.
JNU 2014 Important Dates
|1||Start of JNU Online Application Process||7th February, 2014 From 10.00 A.M.|
|2||Issue of JNU Offline Application Forms ( by Post )||7th February, 2014|
|3||Last date for issue of JNU Offline Application Forms ( by Post )||11th March, 2014|
|4||Closing of JNU Online Application Process||26th March, 2014
|5||Last date of submission of completed JNU Offline or printed copy of the online Application Form to reach JNU||28th March, 2014 & 2nd April, 2014|
|6||Date of JNU Entrance Examination||16th, 17th, 18th & 19th May, 2014|
|7||Declaration of JNU Result of written examination||26th June, 2014 ( Tentative )|
|8||Deadline for Admission / Registration||14th August, 2014|
JNU Related : JNU 2014 Application Form, JNU 2014 Online Application Form, How to Apply for JNU 2014 Examination, JNU Application Form 2014, JNU 2014 Application Form Download, JNU 2014 Application Form Issue, JNU 2014 Application Form Last Date, JNU 2014 Application Form Availability, JNU 2014 Online Registration, JNU 2014 Application Form Procedure, JNU 2014 Admit Card, JNU 2014 Adimt Card Issue Date, JNU 2014 Important Dates, Submission of JNU Application 2014, JNU University 2014 Application Form for MCA, JNU 2014 Application Form Status, JNU 2014 Entrance Exam Form, JNU 2014 Application Form Details, Jawaharlal Nehru University Application Form 2014, JNU 2014 Admit Card Download, JNU 2014 Online Form Issue Date, JNU 2014 Application Form Fee, Last Date for JNU Registration 2014, Jawaharlal Nehru University Important Dates 2014 ,
JNU Application Form 2014 – JNU Application Form for PhD 2014 – JNU Application Form Available 2014 – JNU University Admit Card 2014 – JNU Exam Important Dates 2014.
Posted In entrance exam : jnu : Leave a response for jnu application form 2014 by amala