JNU 2018 Application Form
1. Jawaharlal Nehru University application forms can be submitted only by Registered Post / Speed Post to the following address :
Section Officer ( Admissions ),
Room No.28, Administrative Block,
Jawaharlal Nehru University,
New Delhi – 110067.
The completed offline Application Form must reach JNU latest by 13th October, 2017. JNU will not accept responsibility for any postal delay or irregularity or loss in postal transit.
JNU 2018 Admit Card
1. The candidates may download their Admit Card from the University’s website www.jnu.ac.in around November, 2017 and take the Admit Card to the Examination Centre with a copy of latest passport size photograph.
2. Permission to appear in the entrance examination is subject to the candidate’s fulfilling minimum eligibility requirements prescribed for admission to the concerned program of study and as notified in the Prospectus. The candidate may therefore appear in the entrance examination only if he / she fulfils the eligibility requirements for the program for which the admission is sought. Despite this caution, in case any candidate who does not meet the minimum eligibility criteria prescribed for the concerned program and appears in the entrance examination shall do so at his / her own risk and cost, and if at any stage, it is found that the candidate does not fulfil the minimum eligibility requirements, the admission, if granted, shall be cancelled ipso facto.
3. Jawaharlala Nehru University representative(s) shall be available at the Examination Centre before the commencement of the examination and a candidate not able to download the Admit Card and is facing problem is advised to get in touch with the University Representative or the Presiding Officer of the Centre in order to avoid any last minute inconvenience. Only those candidates will be allowed to appear for Entrance Examination whose names appear in the Roll List available with the JNU Representative(s). University assumes no responsibility whatsoever in the event of failure to report on the due date and time by the candidate for appearing in the Entrance Examination.
JNU 2018 Important Dates
|1||Start of JNU Online Application Process||15th September, 2017|
|4||Closing of JNU Online Application Process||13th October, 2017|
1. The application forms for Direct admission to Ph.D. Program for Monsoon Semester beginning July, 2018 is closed on January, 2018 and for winter semester begining January, 2018, the application form for Direct admission to Ph.D. Program will be available from 27th to 30th December, 2017 and last date for submitting the application forms will be 13th October, 2017.
2. The lists of candidates invited to viva-voce and in respect of those finally selected for admission shall be displayed on the Notice – Boards of the Administrative Block and will also be available on JNU website www.jnu.ac.in . Although intimation to this effect is sent to the candidates on their e-mail account and also available on JNU website as well as candidates online application form account, yet the candidates are advised to find out from Notice Board or JNU website www.jnu.ac.in or through their own sources whether their names appear in the lists and thereby make timely arrangements to appear for the viva – voce and for joining the program, as the case may be. The University will not issue any paper intimation to the candidates. Candidates are advised to regularly check JNU website for updates.
3. It will be in the interest of candidates selected for admission to report for registration and join the program of study immediately after the commencement of registration process.