JNU CBEE Application Form 2016
JNU CBEE Application Form 2016
A. Instructions for Completing the Application Form
1. Please read the Check List given in the inside front cover of the brochure before filling – up the Application Form.
2. Please fill the form in your own handwriting.
3. Please note down your Application Form Number for future correspondence or retain a photocopy of the filled in Application Form.
4. The Application Form is to be filled in by the candidate IN BLACK INK ONLY giving complete information using capital letters as far as possible. Please read carefully the instructions given hereunder before filling up the form. Refer to the sample of a filled-in Application Form given in the prospectus. Note especially the right method to darken the bubbles as shown in the Sample Application Form.
5. First, write in black ink ( using capital letters ) the required information in the boxes ( wherever provided ). Then darken the appropriate bubble corresponding to the letter/numeral underneath each box. What you write in these boxes is only for your guidance and verification that you are darkening the bubble corresponding to the correct letter / numeral.
6. If you wish to change a marking, completely cover the darkened bubble with white fluid, and then darken the appropriate bubble.
7. Please note that your name, your parent’s / guardian’s name, and your date of birth should exactly be the same as given in your 10th class or first Board / Pre – Universtiy examination certificate. Any deviation, whenever discovered, may lead to cancellation of your candidature.
B. Details of Bank Draft enclosed towards JNU CBEE 2016 Entrance Examination :
Darken the bubbles corresponding to the appropriate numerals to indicate Bank Draft Number, Date of Demand Draft and amount of the demand draft. The entrance examination fee is 1000/- for general category candidates including OBC candidates and 500/- for the candidates belonging to SC / ST and Person with Disability ( PWD ) categories. The entrance examination fee for Foreign Nationals is US$ 40.00 or 2640/-.
You are required to enclose Crossed Bank Draft for the prescribed examination fee. The bank draft should be drawn in favour of JAWAHARLAL NEHRU UNIVERSITY payable at NEW DELHI.
You must write your application form no., name, program and examination centre opted for on the left hand corner on the reverse of the Bank Draft.
JNU CBEE 2016 Examination Fee :
you have enclosed a Demand Draft drawn in favour of “JAWAHARLAL NEHRU UNIVERSITY” payable at New Delhi for the amount indicated below towards the entrance examination fee.
|General Category Candidates including OBC Candidates||1000/-|
|SC / ST / PWD Category Candidates ( PWD includes OH, VH and HH )||500/-|
|Foreign Nationals||US$ 40.00 or 2640/-|
Jawaharlal Nehru University Application Forms can be submitted only by Registered Post / Speed Post to the following address :
Section Officer ( Admissions ),
Room No.28, Administrative Block,
Jawaharlal Nehru University,
New Delhi – 110067.
The completed offline Application Form must reach JNU latest by 23rd March, 2016. JNU will not accept responsibility for any postal delay or irregularity or loss in postal transit.
JNU CBEE 2016 Important Dates
|Start of Online Application process||from 4.00 p.m. on 8th February, 2016|
|Issue of offline Application Forms ( by Post )||8th February, 2016|
|Last date for issue of offline Application Forms ( by Post )||10th March, 2016|
|Closing of online Application Process till 5.00 p.m. on||21st March, 2016|
|Last date of submission of completed offline Application Form to reach JNU||23rd March, 2016|
|Date and time of Entrance Examination||19th May , 2016|
|Results of Entrance Examination|
|i. Merit list of candidates to exercise their option for Universities||2nd / 3rd week of June, 2016|
|ii. Final result of allotted Universities||last week of June / 1st week of July, 2016|
JNU CBEE 2017 Navigation : JNU CBEE Results 2016, JNU CBEE MTech Syllabus 2016, JNU CBEE Exam Centres 2016, JNU CBEE Admit Card 2016, JNU CBEE Selection Procedure 2016, JNU CBEE Exam Pattern 2016, JNU CBEE Syllabus 2016, JNU CBEE Application Form 2016, JNU CBEE Eligibility 2016, JNU CBEE Exam Date 2016,
JNU CBEE Related : JNU CBEE Application Form 2016, JNU CBEE 2016 Application Form Online, JNU CBEE 2016 Application Form Status, JNU CBEE Application Form 2016, JNU CBEE 2016 Registration Date, Important Dates for JNU CBEE 2016, JNU CBEE Application Form 2016 Closing Date, JNU CBEE 2016 Apply Online, JNU CBEE Application 2016 Issue Date, JNU CBEE 2016 Online Registration Form, JNU CBEE 2016 Application Form Cost, Submission of JNU CBEE Application Form 2016, JNU CBEE 2016 Application Form Offline, JNU CBEE 2016 Forms Download, JNU CBEE 2016 Offline Forms, Availability of JNU CBEE 2016 Application Form, How to Apply for JNU CBEE, JNU CBEE 2016 Apply Offline, Last Date for JNU CBEE Application Form 2016, JNU Combined Biotechnology Entrance Exam 2016 Application Form, JNU CBEE 2016 Admission Form, JNU CBEE Registration Form 2016, Jawaharlal Nehru University Combined Biotechnology Delhi Application 2016,
JNU CBEE Application Form 2016 – JNU CBEE Important Dates 2016 Details.JNU CBEE Application Form 2016 – JNU CBEE Important Dates 2016 Details.
Posted In entrance exam : jnu cbee : Leave a response for jnu cbee application form 2016 by vennila