JNU CBEE Application Form 2015
JNU CBEE Application Form 2015
A. Instructions for Completing the Application Form
1. Please read the Check List given in the inside front cover of the brochure before filling – up the Application Form.
2. Please fill the form in your own handwriting.
3. Please note down your Application Form Number for future correspondence or retain a photocopy of the filled in Application Form.
4. The Application Form is to be filled in by the candidate IN BLACK INK ONLY giving complete information using capital letters as far as possible. Please read carefully the instructions given hereunder before filling up the form. Refer to the sample of a filled-in Application Form given in the prospectus. Note especially the right method to darken the bubbles as shown in the Sample Application Form.
5. First, write in black ink ( using capital letters ) the required information in the boxes ( wherever provided ). Then darken the appropriate bubble corresponding to the letter/numeral underneath each box. What you write in these boxes is only for your guidance and verification that you are darkening the bubble corresponding to the correct letter / numeral.
6. If you wish to change a marking, completely cover the darkened bubble with white fluid, and then darken the appropriate bubble.
7. Please note that your name, your parent’s / guardian’s name, and your date of birth should exactly be the same as given in your 10th class or first Board / Pre – Universtiy examination certificate. Any deviation, whenever discovered, may lead to cancellation of your candidature.
B. Details of Bank Draft enclosed towards JNU CBEE 2015 Entrance Examination : Darken the bubbles corresponding to the appropriate numerals to indicate Bank Draft Number, Date of Demand Draft and amount of the demand draft. The entrance examination fee is 600/- for general category candidates including OBC candidates and 300/- for the candidates belonging to SC / ST and Physically Challenged ( Handicapped ) categories. The entrance examination fee for Foreign Nationals is US$ 25.00 or 1550/-
You are required to enclose Crossed Bank Draft for the prescribed examination fee. The bank draft should be drawn in favour of JAWAHARLAL NEHRU UNIVERSITY payable at NEW DELHI.
You must write your application form no., name, program and examination centre opted for on the left hand corner on the reverse of the Bank Draft.
PLEASE NOTE THAT, IF YOUR APPLICATION IS REJECTED FOR ANY REASON, WHATSOEVER OR YOU ARE NOT ABLE TO TAKE THE ENTRANCE EXAMINATION, THE ENTRANCE EXAMINATION FEE PAID BY YOU SHALL NOT BE REFUNDED.
( If the bank draft towards entrance examination fee is not submitted with the application form, your application will be summarily rejected without any intimation to you ).
JNU CBEE 2015 Examination Fee : you have enclosed a Demand Draft drawn in favour of “JAWAHARLAL NEHRU UNIVERSITY” payable at New Delhi for the amount indicated below towards the entrance examination fee.
|General Category Candidates|
including OBC Candidates
|SC / ST / PH Category Candidates ( PH includes OH, VH and HH )||300/-|
|Foreign Nationals||US$ 25.00 or 1550/-|
Jawaharlal Nehru University Application Forms can be submitted only by Registered Post / Speed Post to the following address :
Section Officer ( Admissions ),
Room No.28, Administrative Block,
Jawaharlal Nehru University,
New Delhi – 110067.
The completed offline Application Form must reach JNU latest by 25th March, 2015. JNU will not accept responsibility for any postal delay or irregularity or loss in postal transit.
JNU CBEE 2015 Important Dates
|1.||Start of JNU CBEE Online Application Process||6th February, 2015 from 10.00 A.M.|
|2.||Issue of JNU CBEE Offline Application Forms ( by Post )||6th February, 2015|
|3.||Last date for issue of JNU CBEE Offline Application Forms ( by Post )||9th March, 2015|
|4.||Last date for JNU CBEE Online Registration||20th March, 2015 Till 5.00 P.M.|
|5.||Last date of submission of completed offline Application Form to reach JNU||25th March, 2015|
|6.||Date and time of JNU Entrance Examination||19th May, 2015
( 9.00 A.M. to 12.00 Noon )
|7.||Results of JNU Entrance Examination|
|i. Merit list of candidates to excercise their option for Universities||2nd / 3rd week of June, 2015|
|ii. Final result of alloted Universities||last week of June / 1st week of July, 2015|
|8.||For admission / result queries candidate may visit JNU website||www.jnu.ac.in|
Although the University will inform the candidates falling under consideration zone about their merit in CEEB on their e-mail account, it is the responsibility of the candidate to see the result on University website. The list / letter of these candidates will also be available on JNU website www.jnu.ac.in.
The University will not issue any paper intimation to the candidates. Candidates are advised to regularly check JNU website for updates.
JNU CBEE 2016 Navigation : JNU CBEE Results 2015, JNU CBEE MTech Syllabus 2015, JNU CBEE Exam Centres 2015, JNU CBEE Admit Card 2015, JNU CBEE Selection Procedure 2015, JNU CBEE Exam Pattern 2015, JNU CBEE Syllabus 2015, JNU CBEE Application Form 2015, JNU CBEE Eligibility 2015, JNU CBEE Exam Date 2015,
JNU CBEE Related : JNU CBEE Application Form 2015, JNU CBEE 2015 Application Form Online, JNU CBEE 2015 Application Form Status, JNU CBEE Application Form 2015, JNU CBEE 2015 Registration Date, Important Dates for JNU CBEE 2015, JNU CBEE Application Form 2015 Closing Date, JNU CBEE 2015 Apply Online, JNU CBEE Application 2015 Issue Date, JNU CBEE 2015 Online Registration Form, JNU CBEE 2015 Application Form Cost, Submission of JNU CBEE Application Form 2015, JNU CBEE 2015 Application Form Offline, JNU CBEE 2015 Forms Download, JNU CBEE 2015 Offline Forms, Availability of JNU CBEE 2015 Application Form, How to Apply for JNU CBEE, JNU CBEE 2015 Apply Offline, Last Date for JNU CBEE Application Form 2015, JNU Combined Biotechnology Entrance Exam 2015 Application Form, JNU CBEE 2015 Admission Form, JNU CBEE Registration Form 2015, Jawaharlal Nehru University Combined Biotechnology Delhi Application 2015,
JNU CBEE Application Form 2015 – JNU CBEE Important Dates 2015 Details.
Posted In entrance exam : jnu cbee : Leave a response for jnu cbee application form 2015 by amala