KUD 2021 Application Form
Karnatak University application form with details can be obtained as follows :
1. Application Form and the bank challan ( bank challan should be downloaded and printed in legal size paper ) from the website www.kud.ac.in or www.kudacademics.org and the duly filled-in application form, along with all enclosures ( including the original copy of the challan for Application Processing fee and Entrance Test fees if applicable ) shall be submitted to the Chairman of the Concerned Department at K.U. Dharwad.
2. Karnatak University fees details are as under :
- Application fees : ₹ 1,815/- ( ₹. 910/- for SC / ST / Cat-I full time candidates only ).
- Account No: State Bank of India : 11605259865 IFSC Code: SBIN0001728 Syndicate Bank : 1206216000030 IFSC Code: SYNB0001206
3. The candidates have to remit the prescribed fees in State Bank of India / Syndicate Bank of KUD by downloading the appropriate challan ( online / offline ). The Account No. and IFSC code are also mentioned in the challans. The candidates should attach the 2nd and 3rd part of the challan along with the application form. Duly filled in application form along with all the necessary enclosures should be submitted to the Chairman of the concerned P.G. Department, K.U. Dharwad.
KUD 2021 Merit List
1. The Government sponsored foreign candidates, candidates who have cleared the UGC-JRF / UGC-CSIR-JRF / GATE / GRE / NET / SLET ( Karnataka ) / M.Phil ( Admitted through an Entrance Test) shall be placed first in the Consolidated Merit List based on ( Merit ) their percentage of marks secured by them at their qualifying ( MA / M.Sc. / M.Com etc. ) examination.
2. After the Entrance Test, merit list of the candidates shall be prepared as per Merit on the basis of the marks obtained in the entrance test and marks obtained in the qualifying examination in the ratio of 50:50. However, the candidate has to secure a minimum of 50% marks ( 45% for SC / ST / Cat-I ) in the Entrance Test.
3. Names that appear in the Merit Lists shall be considered for the present vacancies only.
4. The Candidates whose names appear in the merit shall attend Interview in Respective Departments. Attending the Interview is mandatory. Eligibility to appear for the interview shall not be considered as confirmation of registration for Ph.D.
KUD 2021 Important Dates
|1||Issue of KUD Application Forms||October, 2021|
|2||Last date for the receipt of KUD application||October, 2021|
|3||Date of KUD Entrance Test||November, 2021|
|4||Announcement of the List of Qualified Candidates||November, 2021|
|5||Date of Interview||November, 2021|
|6||Meeting of the Doctoral Committee of all Faculties||November, 2021.|
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.