KCET Application Form 2016
|KCET 2016 Med / Engg Question Bank CD -|
Karnataka CET 2016 Application Form
KCET 2016 Online Application Form
Candidates have to enter the application details through online to become eligible for admission to Professional Courses through Karnataka Examinations Authority. There is no pen and paper form. The conventional method of pen and paper filling of form is done away from 2015. Please note the following.
- Karnataka CET Online application is a user-friendly application.
- First candidates have to download the blank application and in consultation with parents confirm the information / details to be entered in the downloaded application form and familiarise the same by practicing at home.
- Candidates will be provided with all the information required for each entry during filling of online application.
- Most of the fields will be only a selection from the readily available information; and all the fields are self-explanatory with dropdown menu; the candidates have to select the suitable / appropriate items from the list.
- The entire online application process is in two phases. In the first phase candidates will fill the details and can edit the data any number of times and can take the draft printouts before selecting the declaration. Before commencing the second phase, candidates can edit / delete / add any information any number of times.
- In the second phase the candidates have to select the declaration after confirming themselves that there are no changes to be incorporated or all the entries made by them in the online application are correct.
- Once the declaration is done, there is no provision to change / edit / delete / add any information to the entries already made by the candidates.
- Candidates are informed to make sure that the entries made before declaration are correct.
- After declaration candidates have select the specified banks from the list and download the challan for making the payment at the respective bank.
- After completion of all the process the candidates are required to take a final print out of the online application form for further process at the time of online seat allotment.
Method of Applying :
Before applying online, candidate should have scanned images of his / her latest Photograph, Signature and Left Hand Thumb Impression in JPG format only, for uploading as part of submission of online application.
Before entering the application form online, the candidates are advised to download the blank application form and take two or three photocopies of the same and practice on them in the prescribed manner.
Please Note : The finally submitted application details through online by the candidates will be the candidate’s data for all further processing in the KEA computers. Therefore, the candidates are advised not to make any mistakes while making entries in the form and not to upload any documents / papers in support of their claims to the filled application form except Photograph, Signature and Left Hand Thumb Impression.
First Phase :
Step 1 : Candidates are required to select “CET 2016 UG Online Application” by browsing URL on Website http://kea.kar.nic.in.
Step 2 : Candidates have to click on “New User? Click Here to Register” on the home page of online application form. Candidates will have to provide all the required information in the candidate registration form and submit. After successful registration, candidates will receive an Application number and User-ID to their registered mobile phone number and email-id and same will be displayed on the screen.
Step 3 : A Login Prompt will be displayed and candidates are required to enter the User ID and Password created by them and Login.
Step 4 : On successful login by the candidates “Student information” will be displayed, in which the candidates have to start entering the required information.
Step 5 : Once the candidates complete the student information entries, they will have to save the entries made.
Step 6 : The candidates will enter the all the study details and select “save and next” button.
Step 7 : After successful saving the study details, the candidates will have to upload the scanned images of Photograph, candidate signature, candidate Left Hand Thumb Impression and Parent Signature and select “save and next” button.
After completion of the above steps, the candidates have take the draft printouts, carefully verify the entries made by them and if any changes are required they can do so by login in any number of times before selecting the declaration.
Second Phase :
Step 1 : After completion of entry of all the details candidate’s will receive an application ID and Password to their registered email address and also the same information will be displayed on the screen.
Step 2 : Candidates have to upload the scanned copy of recent passport size Colour Photograph and Signature in JPG / JPEG format separately. ( Photograph Captured on the mobile phone can also be updated )
Step 3 : Candidates have to take the printout of the Challan copy, which is in triplicate. Candidates of Karnataka origin have to pay an amount of 650/- for General and OBC ( 500/- for SC / ST Category-1 ). The candidates have to pay the requisite fee in any of the branch of specified banks. The bank will retain bank copy of the Challan respectively and handover the remaining two copies of the Challan to the candidates.
Step 4 : Candidates have to take the printout of the application form on A-4 Size sheet of paper. Affix candidate’s recent Passport size Photograph, signature, Left Hand Thumb Impression on the space provided. Afterwards students have to obtain Principal seal and signature from the college where they have studied 2nd PU or 12th Standard on the space provided in the printed form. The same copy should be produced during document verification along with the copy of the Challan ( KEA copy ).
1. IF ANY OF THE INFORMATION FURNISHED IN THE ONLINE APPLICATION FORM IS FOUND TO BE FALSE / INCORRECT, THE APPLICATION IS LIABLE TO BE REJECTED AT ANY POINT OF TIME and the seat selected by the candidate, if any, is also liable to be cancelled at any stage and the entire fee amount paid by
such candidate shall be forfeited.
2. The information furnished in the online application form with regard to Caste / Category and Annual Income remains the same for the purpose of assignment of ranks / selection of a seat and no change will be entertained in future for any reason. The students should produce the Caste / Category and Income Certificate without fail during the verification of original documents at the Helpline Centres.
3. If the photograph uploaded does not match with the actual candidate present during examination, he / she will not be allowed to write the test.
4. Also, if the photograph does not tally with the actual candidate present during verification / obtaining of admission order, he / she will not be permitted for allotment of seat.
KCET 2016 Important Dates
|Commencement of Entry of Application Online||13th January, 2016|
|Last Date to Enter Application details online||21st February, 2016|
|Last date to pay the fees in the banks specified||23rd February, 2016|
|Downloading of Admission Tickets on or after||15th April, 2016|
KCET 2017 Navigation : Karnataka PGCET Results 2016, Karnataka PGCET Syllabus 2016, Karnataka PGCET Seats 2016, Karnataka PGCET Application Form 2016, Karnataka PGCET Eligibility 2016, Karnataka PGCET Exam Pattern 2016, KCET Counseling 2016, KCET Results 2016, KCET Application Form 2016, KCET Eligibility 2016, KCET Exam Date 2016, Karnataka PGCET 2016 MBA Question Bank CD
KCET Related : KCET Application Form 2016, KCET Registration Form 2016, KCET 2016 Application Form Download, KCET Application Form 2016, Karnataka CET 2016 Application Form Submission, Karnataka CET 2016 Fee Payment, KCET 2016 Online Application Form, Karnataka CET 2016 Application Form Issue Date, KCET 2016 Application Form Last Date, KCET 2016 Form Availability, How to Apply for Karnataka CET 2016, KCET 2016 Admit Card, Availability of Karnataka CET Application 2016, Submission of KCET 2016 Application Form, KCET 2016 Application Form Cost, KCET 2016 Application Fee Details, KCET Admit Card 2016 Issue Date, Karnataka CET Application Form 2016 Last Date, KCET 2016 Form Submission Date, Karnataka CET Exam 2016 Application Form, KCET 2016 Application Form Online, Karnataka CET 2016 for Engineering Application Form, CET Karnataka Form Last Date 2016,
KCET 2016 Application Form | KCET 2016 Application Form Submission
Posted In entrance exam : kcet : Leave a response for kcet application form 2016 by vennila