|KCET 2016 Med / Engg Question Bank CD -|
KCET 2017 Application Form
Candidates have to enter the application details through online to become eligible for admission to Professional Courses through Karnataka Examinations Authority. There is no pen and paper form. The conventional method of pen and paper filling of form is done away with from 2015. Please note the following.
- Online application is a user friendly application.
- First candidates have to download the blank application and in consultation with parents confirm the information / details to be entered in the downloaded application form and familiarise the same by practicing at home.
- Candidates will be provided with all the information required for each entry during filling of online application.
- Most of the fields will be only a selection from the readily available information; and all the fields are self explanatory with dropdown menu; the candidates have to select the suitable / appropriate items from the list.
- The entire online application process is in two phases. In the first phase candidates will fill the details and can edit the data any number of times and also can take the draft printouts before selecting the declaration. Before commencing the second phase, candidates can edit / delete / add any information any number of times.
- In the second phase the candidates have to select the declaration after confirming themselves that there are no changes to be incorporated or all the entries made by them in the online application are correct.
- Once the declaration is done there is no provision to change / edit / delete / add any information to the entries already made by the candidates.
- Candidates are informed to make sure that the entries made before declaration are correct.
- After declaration candidates have select the specified banks from the list and download the challan for making the payment at the respective bank.
- After completion of all the process the candidates are required to take a final print out of the online application form for further process at the time of online seat allotment.
Method / Steps for Applying / How to fill online application form :
Before applying online, candidate should have scanned images of his / her latest Photograph, Signature and Left Hand Thumb Impression in JPG format only, for uploading as part of submission of online application.
Before entering the application form online, the candidates are advised to download the blank application form and take two or three photocopies of the same and practice on them in the prescribed manner.
First Phase :
Step 1 : Candidates are required to select “CET 2017 UG Online Application” by browsing URL on Website http: // kea.kar.nic.in.
Step 2 : Candidates have to click on “New User? Click Here to Register” on the home page of online application form. Candidates will have to provide all the required information in the candidate registration form and submit. After successful registration, candidates will receive an Application number and User-ID to their registered mobile phone number and email-id and also same will be displayed on the screen.
Step 3 : A Login Prompt will be displayed and candidates are required to enter the User ID and Password created by them and Login.
Step 4 : On successful login by the candidates “Student information” will be displayed, in which the candidates have to start entering the required information.
Step 5 : Once the candidates complete the student information entries, they will have to save the entries made.
Step 6 : The candidates will enter the all the study details and select “save and next” button.
Step 7 : After successful saving the study details, the candidates will have to upload the scanned images of Photograph, candidate signature, candidate Left Hand Thumb Impression and Parent Signature and select “save and next” button.
After completion of the above steps, the candidates have take the draft printouts, carefully verify the entries made by them and if any changes are required they can do so by login in any number of times before selecting the declaration.
Second Phase :
In this phase, the candidate will select the declaration, read and understand it completely and then select “Submit” button. After submission select the bank challan, download and take a printout of the challan and make the payment in the respective bank
Step 1 : After completion of entry of all the details candidate’s will receive an application ID and Password to their registered email address and also the same information will be displayed on the screen.
Step 2 : Candidates have to upload the scanned copy of recent passport size Colour Photograph and Signature in JPG / JPEG format separately. ( Photograph Captured on the mobile phone can also be updated )
Step 3 : Candidates have to take the printout of the Challan copy which is in triplicate. Candidates of Karnataka origin have to pay an amount of Rs. 650 / – for General and OBC ( Rs.500 / – for SC / ST Category-1 ) . The candidates have to pay the requisite fee in any of the branch of specified Banks / e-Post Office. The bank / e-Post Office will retain their copy of the Challan respectively and handover the remaining two copies of the Challan to the candidates.
Step 4 : Candidates have to take the printout of the application form on A-4 Size sheet of paper. Affix candidate’s recent Passport size Photograph, signature, Left Hand Thumb Impression on the space provided. Afterwards students have to obtain Principal seal and signature from the college where they have studied 2nd PU or 12th Standard on the space provided in the printed form. The same copy should be produced during document verification along with the copy of the Challan ( KEA copy ) .
KCET 2017 Schedule
|2nd May, 2017||Tuesday||10.30 am – 11.50 am|
|02.30 pm – 03.50 pm|
|3rd May, 2017||Wednesday||10.30 am – 11.50 am|
|02.30 pm – 03.50 pm|
KCET 2017 Important Dates
|1||Date of Notification||24th January, 2017|
|2||Commencement of Entry of Application Online||27th January, 2017|
|3||Last date to enter application details online||27th February, 2017|
|4||Last date to pay the application fees in the bank / e-post office||2nd March, 2017|
|5||Date of downloading of Admission Tickets by all the eligible Applicants – Date will be published in the KEA Website at a later date|
|6||Date of Common Entrance Test – 2017 ( For Medical and Dental courses candidates have to appear for NEET 2017 and NATA for Architecture course )||2nd May, 2017 and 3rd May, 2017|
|7||Date of Kannada language Test: ( ONLY for Horanadu & Gadinadu Kannadiga candidates )||4th May, 2017|
|8||Schedule for submission of Special Category Certificates – Refer schedule given below||-|
|9||Verification of Documents for Agriculturist at the respective Practical Test Centres||5th May, 2017 to 17th May, 2017|
|10||Date of Practical Examination for UG course applicants for Agriculture / Horticulture / Veterinary Universities under “Agriculturist Quota”||20th May, 2017|
|11||Date of NATA-2017 Examination for admission to Architecture course ( Refer Website for details )||16th April, 2017|
|12||Last date for submission of NATA scores along with a copy of the 2nd PU / 12 Std. Marks card to KEA||Will be notified later|