KCET Application Form 2015
|KCET 2015 Med / Engg Question Bank CD -|
Karnataka CET 2015 Application Form
KCET 2015 Online Application Form
Hither to KEA was sending the application cum brochure to the schools and colleges in the state of Karnataka. From this year candidates have to enter the application details through online to become eligible for admission to Professional Courses through Karnataka Examinations Authority. There is no pen and paper form. The conventional method of pen and paper filling of form is done away with from this year.
Please note the following :
- Karnataka CET Online application is a user friendly application.
- First candidates have to download the blank application and in consultation with parents confirm the information / details to be entered in the downloaded application form and familiarise the same by practicing at home.
- Candidates will be provided with all the information required for each entry during filling of online application.
- Most of the fields will be only a selection from the readily available information; and all the fields are self explanatory with drop down menu; the candidates have to select the suitable / appropriate items from the list.
- The entire online application process is in two phases. In the first phase candidates will fill the details and can edit the data any number of times and also can take the draft printouts before selecting the declaration. Before commencing the second phase, candidates can edit / delete / add any information any number of times.
- In the second phase the candidates have to select the declaration after confirming themselves that there are no changes to be incorporated or all the entries made by them in the online application are correct.
- Once the declaration is done there is no provision to change / edit / delete / add any information to the entries already made by the candidates.
- Candidates are informed to make sure that the entries made before declaration are correct.
- In the second phase candidates have to select the declaration item for declaring themselves that the entries made by them are correct. After declaration candidates have select the bank / post office from the list and download the challan for making the payment at the respective bank / post office selected.
- After completion of all the process the candidates are required to take a final print out of the online application form for further process at the time of online seat allotment.
Method of Applying :
First Phase :
Step 1 : Candidates is required to select the link “CET 2015 UG Online Application” by browsing URL on web http://kea.kar.nic.in.
Step 2 : Candidates has to click on “New User? Click Here to Register” on the home page of online application form. Candidates will have to provide all the required information in the candidate registration form and submit.
Note : After completion of entry of all the details candidates will receive an Application number and User-ID to their registered mobile phone number and email-id and also same will be displayed on the screen.
Step 3 : A Login Prompt will be displayed and candidate is required to enter the User ID and Password created by them and Login.
Step 4 : On successful login by the candidates “Student information” will be displayed,
in which the candidates has to start entering the required information.
Step 5 : Once the candidates complete the student information entries, he / she will have to save the entries made.
Step 6 : The candidates will enter the all the study details and select “save and next” button.
Step 7 : After successful saving the study details, the candidate has to upload scanned images of Photograph, candidate signature, candidate Left Hand Thumb Impression and Parent Signature and select “save and next” button.
Important : After completion of the above steps, the candidate has to take the draft printouts, carefully verify the entries made by him/her and if any changes are required he / she can do so by login in any number of times before selecting the declaration.
Second Phase :
In this phase, the candidate will select the declaration, read and understand it completely and then select “Submit” button. After submission select the e-post office / bank challan, download and take a printout of the challan and make the payment in the respective bank / post office.
Step 1 : Candidate has to take the printout of the Challan copy which is in triplicate. Candidate of Karnataka origin has to pay an amount of 650/- for General and OBC ( 500/- for SC / ST Category-1 ). 750/- in case of candidates residing outside the state of Karnataka and 5,000/-* in case of candidates residing outside India. The candidate has to pay the requisite fee in any of the branch of Central Bank or Indian Bank or Axis Bank or State Bank of Mysore or Syndicate Bank or in any computerized e-Post Office. The bank / e-post office will retain bank / post office copy of the Challan respectively and handover the remaining two copies of the Challan to the candidates.
( *The candidates who are residing outside India shall pay the fees in the form of Demand Draft drawn in favour of Executive Director, Karnataka Examinations Authority, payable at Bangalore, the Demand Draft should be sent to KEA address by mentioning the online Application number on the backside of the Demand Draft along with the copy of the final printout of Application )
Step 2 : Candidates has to take the printout of the application form on A-4 Size sheet of paper. Afterwards he / she has to obtain Principal seal and signature from the college where he / she have studied 2nd PU or 12th Standard or equivalent on the space provided in the printed form. The same copy should be produced during document verification along with the copy of the Challan ( KEA copy ).
Before entering the application form online, the candidates are advised to download the blank application form and take two or three photocopies of the same and practice on them in the prescribed manner.
Please Note : The finally submitted application details through online by the candidates will be the candidate’s data for all further processing in the KEA computers. Therefore, the candidates are advised not to make any mistakes while making entries in the form and not to upload any documents / papers in support of their claims to the filled application form except Photograph, Signature and Left Hand Thumb Impression.
1. If any of the Information Furnished in the online application form is found to be False / Incorrect, the application is Liable to be Rejected at any Point of time and the seat selected by the candidate, if any, is also liable to be cancelled at any stage and the entire fee amount paid by such candidate shall be forfeited.
2. The information furnished in the online application form with regard to Caste / Category and Annual Income remains the same for the purpose of assignment of ranks / selection of a seat and no change will be entertained in future for any reason. The students should produce the Caste / Category and Income Certificate without fail during the verification of original documents at the Helpline Centres.
3. If the photograph uploaded does not match with the actual candidate present during examination, he / she will not be allowed to write the test.
4. Also, if the photograph does not tally with the actual candidate present during verification / obtaining of admission order, he / she will not be permitted for allotment of seat.
KCET 2015 Important Dates
|Commencement of Entry of Application Online||6th March, 2015|
|Last Date to Edit Application details online||10th March, 2015|
|Last date to pay the fees in the bank / Post Office||6th March, 2015|
|Downloading of Admission Tickets on or after||15th April, 2015|
KCET 2015 Navigation : Karnataka PGCET Result 2014, Karnataka PGCET Syllabus 2014, Karnataka PGCET Seats 2014, Karnataka PGCET Application Form 2014, Karnataka PGCET Eligibility 2014, Karnataka PGCET Exam Date 2014, KCET Counseling 2015, KCET Results 2015, KCET Application Form 2015, KCET Eligibility 2015, KCET Exam Date 2015, KCET Preparation Question Bank CD
KCET Related : KCET Application Form 2015, KCET Registration Form 2015, KCET 2015 Application Form Download, KCET Application Form 2015, Karnataka CET 2015 Application Form Submission, Karnataka CET 2015 Fee Payment, KCET 2015 Online Application Form, Karnataka CET 2015 Application Form Issue Date, KCET 2015 Application Form Last Date, KCET 2015 Form Availability, How to Apply for Karnataka CET 2015, KCET 2015 Admit Card, Availability of Karnataka CET Application 2015, Submission of KCET 2015 Application Form, KCET 2015 Application Form Cost, KCET 2015 Application Fee Details, Karnataka CET 2015 Form Date, KCET Admit Card 2015 Issue Date, Karnataka CET Application Form 2015 Last Date, KCET 2015 Form Submission Date, Karnataka CET Exam 2015 Application Form, KCET 2015 Application Form Online, Karnataka CET 2015 for Engineering Application Form, CET Karnataka Form Last Date 2015,
KCET 2015 Application Form | KCET 2015 Application Form Submission
Posted In entrance exam : kcet : Leave a response for kcet application form 2015 by amala