KCET Counselling 2014
|KCET 2014 Online Mock Test / Free Trial -|
Karnataka CET 2014 Counselling
Karnataka CET 2014 Online Option Entry Schedule
|1||Option Entry by eligible candidates||From 2nd week of July, 2014 To 3rd week of July, 2014|
|2||Announcement of Mock Allotment by KEA||3rd week of July, 2014|
|3||Provision to change keyed in options if any by candidates||3rd week of July, 2014 To 4th week of July, 2014|
|4||Real Allotment of Admission Round||4th week of July, 2014|
|5||Announcement of Real Allotment by KEA||Last week of July, 2014|
|6||Confirmation of Allotment, Payment of fees and receiving Admission Order by the candidate||Last week of July, 2014 To Last week of July, 2014|
|7|| Last date for reporting to the college in Admission Round for the Candidate|
and updating the same on the KEA Website in the Option Entry Portal
|Last week of July, 2014|
1. The candidates have to follow the procedures illustrated in the “Instruction Manual – User Hand Book” for entry of options which will be given to the candidates after verification of documents at each Helpline Centres and notification issued from time to time.
2. All the candidates who become eligible after verification are advised to key in their options as per the above schedule date and time.
3. KEA will not be responsible if any candidate claims ignorance of the above schedule for Option Entry and fails to key in options within the specified time and date period.
4. KEA will not be responsible if a candidate fails to key in his / her options due to any reasons.
5. Candidates are advised not to wait till the last time and date but should key in their options well within the last date and time specified.
6. There is no limit to the number of options a candidate can enter.
7. Options recorded in the server on the last day and time of the notified schedule will be frozen and only the frozen options will be considered for allotment of seats.
8. Due to change in the options by candidates after Mock Allotment, one may not get the same seat in the Real Allotment as was allotted in the Mock Allotment.
9. Candidates can also enter the options on their own arrangement and it is not mandatory that they come to the Helpline Centre for option entry.
KCET 2014 Navigation : Karnataka PGCET Result 2014, Karnataka PGCET Syllabus 2014, Karnataka PGCET Seats 2014, Karnataka PGCET Application Form 2014, Karnataka PGCET Eligibility 2014, Karnataka PGCET Exam Date 2014, KCET Counseling 2014, KCET Results 2014, KCET Application Form 2014, KCET Eligibility 2014, KCET Exam Date 2014, KCET Preparation Question Bank CD
KCET Related : KCET 2014 Counselling Dates, KCET 2014 Counselling Schedule, Karnataka CET 2014 Online Counselling, KCET Counselling 2014, Karnataka CET 2014 Exam Counselling, Karnataka CET 2014 Counselling Methods, KCET 2014 Counselling Centers, Karnataka CET Counselling 2014 Date, KCET 2014 Counselling Procedure, KCET 2014 Engineering Counselling, Karnataka CET 2014 Counselling Fees, KCET 2014 Counselling Methods, Online Counselling for KCET 2014, Karnataka CET 2014 Exam Counselling Dates, KCET 2014 Counselling Code, Karnataka CET 2014 Option Option Entry, KCET 2014 Counselling Seat Availability, Counselling Dates for Karnataka CET 2014, KCET 2014 Counselling Centres in Karnataka, Counselling Dates for KCET 2014, Karnataka CET 2014 Cutoff Marks, Counselling for Karnataka CET 2014, Karnataka Common Entrance Test 2014 Counselling Schedule,
KCET 2014 Counseling – KCET 2014 Counselling Schedule Details.
Posted In entrance exam : kcet : Leave a response for kcet counselling 2014 by amala