Karnataka PGCET Seats 2016
Karnataka PGCET 2016 Seats
Karnataka PGCET 2016 Reservation of Seats
1. Reservation of Seats in Favour of Certain Categories
Code : U
- Reservation for Ex – Defence Special category : Son or daughter of Ex – Servicemen falling under Item – 6 ( h ) of Chapter – I of the Brochure from website http://kea.kar.nic.in. should obtain and produce a certificate showing the home address of the parent issued by the Joint Director / Deputy Director of the concerned district and countersigned by the Director, Department of Sainik Welfare and Resettlement, Bangalore failing which they will not be allowed for verification of certificates and also for later seat selection under Ex – Defence.
- Ex – Servicemen for the purpose of this clause includes personnel belonging to the Civil GT COYS ASC who were Civilian Class III or Class IV Government Servants, who became permanently disabled or were killed during hostilities.
Note : This ex – defence reservation benefit is not applicable to ME / M.Tech / M.Arch courses.
2. Reservation for Physically Disabled Special Category :
Code : V
- The candidates claiming reservation under this category will be required to appear for Medical examination on the specified date before a Committee comprising of the Executive Director, KEA as Chairman and three specialists from the Department of Orthopedics, Ophthalmology and ENT, nominated by the Government.
- Candidates with physical disability ranging above 40% should produce a Medical certificate issued by competent Doctor of any Government Hospital located in the State of Karnataka in the field of concerned disability, on the day of Medical examination only.
- Candidates suffering from hearing disability should compulsorily obtain and produce a BSER ( Brain Stem Evoked Response ) Audiometry report from NIMHANS / Manipal Hospital / Government Speech and Hearing Institute, Lingarajapuram, Bangalore.
- The Medical Board will examine the candidate and certificate and certify regarding the percentage of disability and the decision of the Medical Board is final.
- For the purpose of this proviso, persons with disability shall have the same meaning assigned to it as in the Persons with Disabilities ( Equal Opportunities, Protection of Rights and Participation ) Act 1995 ( Central Act 1 / 1995 ).
- The candidates with disability less than 40% will not be eligible for claiming a seat under Physically Disabled category.
- The Physically Disabled candidates, who fail to appear before the Committee for Medical examination on specified date will not be eligible for selection of a seat under Physically Disabled category.
- As per rule 39 of the Persons with Disabilities ( equal opportunities protection of rights and full participation ) act, 1995, 3% of seats only in Government and Government Aided colleges are reserved.
3. Reservation for Reserved Category Candidates
( Only for Karnataka Candidates )
Reservation is made in favour of candidates belonging to the Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and Other Backward Classes of citizens under categories 1, 2A, 2B, 3A and 3B in accordance with Government Order No. SWL 251 BCA 94 dated 31st January, 1995, as amended from time to time.
Production of a “Caste Certificate / Caste Income Certificate” issued by the concerned Jurisdictional Tahasildar in accordance with the Government order No. Sa Ka E 225 BCA 2002 dated 30th March, 2002 as amended from time to time, in Form ‘D’ in case of Scheduled Castes & Scheduled Tribes; in Form ‘E’ in case of Category – I; in Form ‘F’ in case of Other Backward Classes like 2A, 2B, 3A and 3B in support of the claim is mandatory for selecting a seat under reserved category.
Provided further that only candidates of Karnataka origin and who are claiming eligibility for Government seats in accordance with clause ( a ), ( b ), ( c ) ( d ) and ( h ) of Item – 6 of Chapter – I for the respective courses shall be eligible to claim the benefit of reservation under this sub – rule.
The interse merit determined under Rule – 6 will remain the same for the purpose of eligibility and benefit of reservation under Item – 8 of Chapter – I. If any seat reserved in favour of candidates belonging to any of the categories referred to from ( 1 ) to ( 4 ) above is not filled up due to non – availability of eligible candidates belonging to such categories, the reservation to that extent will stand reduced and will be transferred to the General Merit category during Casual vacancy round seat selection.
KCET 2017 Navigation : Karnataka PGCET Results 2016, Karnataka PGCET Syllabus 2016, Karnataka PGCET Seats 2016, Karnataka PGCET Application Form 2016, Karnataka PGCET Eligibility 2016, Karnataka PGCET Exam Pattern 2016, KCET Counseling 2016, KCET Results 2016, KCET Application Form 2016, KCET Eligibility 2016, KCET Exam Date 2016, Karnataka PGCET 2016 MBA Question Bank CD
KCET Related : Karnataka PGCET 2016 Seats Information, Karnataka PG 2016 Reservation of Seats, Karnataka PGCET 2016 Seats Availability, Karnataka PGCET Seats 2016, Karnataka PGCET 2016 Examination Seats, Karnataka PGCET 2016 Seats Offered, Karnataka PGCET 2016 Test Reservation of Seats, Karnataka PGCET 2016 Seats Status, Karnataka PGCET 2016 MCA Seats Reservation, Karnataka PGCET 2016 Vacancy Seats, Karnataka PGCET 2016 ME Seats Reservation, Karnataka PG Common Entrance Test 2016 Seats Allotment, Karnataka PGCET 2016 Number of Seats, Karnataka PGCET 2016 Reservation of Seats for MBA, Seats Allotments for Karnataka PGCET 2016, Karnataka PGCET Entrance Examination 2016 Seats, Karnataka PGCET 2016 Seats Availability for MCA, Karnataka PGCET 2016 Seats Reservation, Karnataka PGCET 2016 M Arch Seats Reservation, Allotments for Karnataka PGCET Seats 2016, Availability of Karnataka PGCET Seats 2016, Karnataka PGCET 2016 Entrance Seats, Karnataka PGCET 2016 Seat Matrix for M Tech,
Karnataka PGCET Reservation of Seats 2015
Posted In entrance exam : kcet : Leave a response for karnataka pgcet seats 2016 by vennila