KCPCMF Entrance Exam 2016
Kerala Christian Professional College Managements Federation Prospectus for admission to Post Graduation in Super Specialty Courses in the academic year 2016 – 2017.
The Post Graduate super Specialty courses, codes, distribution of seats under Government allotment and Management allotment and the total number of seats sanctioned in each member college are given below :
|Name of Courses||Course Code||AMC||JMC||MMC||PMC||Total|
|MCh Neuro Surgery*||SPG04||–||–||–||–||0|
Duration of the KCPCMF Course
Every candidate seeking admission to the training program to qualify for the degree of DM / MCh in the subjects shall pursue a regular course as a full time student, in the concerned Department under the guidance of a recognized super Specialty teacher for a period of three (3) years. Ordinarily, this duration of course shall be not be curtailed. The course commences from the date on which the first candidate joins the course. The date of commencement of the course will be as decided by Government of India / Medical Council of India / Supreme Court of India.
KCPCMF DM MCh Admission Eligibility
1. Nativity : Applicants should be Indian citizens or should have passed the MBBS degree and PG degree ( MD / MS / Dip.N.B. ) from any of the Medical Colleges in India recognized by MCI.
2. Basic Academic qualification
A. M.B.B.S. Degree
B. Appropriate Postgraduate degree ( MD / MS ) recognized by MCI from any of the government universities in Kerala or from any other university recognized by Kerala University of Health Sciences ( KUHS ) as equivalent thereto (OR)
appropriate Membership of the National Academy of Medical Sciences (M.N.A.M.S) or Diplomate of National Board (Dip.N.B) shall be considered equivalent qualification, only if it has been granted on the basis of the results of a duly held examination and the candidate has worked in same or related Specialty in a hospital attached to a medical college for at least one year after the completion of the training period prescribed by the National Board of Examiners.
Appropriate Post Graduate qualification required for applying to each of the Super Specialty Courses will be MD / MS / Dip. N.B. in the subjects noted below :
- M.Ch. Neuro Surgery – General Surgery
- D. M. Cardiology – General Medicine / Paediatrics / Respiratory Medicine
- D. M. Neurology – General Medicine / Paediatrics
- D.M. Neonatology – Paediatrics
Note : Candidates who have appeared or are appearing for the MD / MS examination can also apply and they shall produce the PG Degree certificate at the time of counseling for admission.
Medical Council Registration : Candidates should have got their MBBS and PG Degrees registered permanently with the Medical Council of India or any of the State Medical Councils and it should be submitted at the time of admission. Candidates may have to register themselves with T.C. Medical Council in Kerala upon joining the course.
KCPCMF Entrance Examination : Candidates will have to qualify in the Entrance Examination to be conducted by the Federation ( KCPCMF ) by securing minimum of 50% marks ( 40% marks for SEBC and SC / ST candidates ).
Age : Upper age limit for candidates will be 45 years as on the last date of submission of application.
To know more about KCPCMF DM MCh Eligibility Click Here
KCPCMF DM MCh Application Form 2016
KCPCMF Application Procedure 2016
1. The candidates seeking admission to the course can apply in the online application form provided in the website of the Federation www.kcpcmf.in
2. A print out of the online application with copies of required documents and signature shall be submitted along with a DD for 2,000/- ( Rupees Two Thousand only ) drawn in favour of KCPCMF payable at Ernakulam to any one of the member colleges. If the application is submitted in person, kindly collect an acknowledgement receipt from the college office. The print – out of the application, if sent by post, should be sent by Registered Post with a/d to any of the member colleges before the time and date notified by the KCPCMF.
The application submitted by the candidates should be complete in all respects. Documents or certificates Documents or certificates furnished after the last date for applying furnished after the last date for applying will not be entertained under any circumstances.
3. The candidate is advised to keep a photocopy of the application ( complete with photo and signatures ) for future reference.
To know more about KCPCMF DM MCh Application Form Click Here
KCPCMF DM MCh Selection & Allotment 2016
The selection of the candidate will be made through a Centralised Counselling on the basis of the rank obtained in the Entrance Examination.
KCPCMF DM MCh Exam Pattern 2016
Scheme of KCPCMF Examination :
The entrance examination will consist of a single Paper of two hour duration containing 120 Objective Type (Multiple Choice) questions.
The Syllabus of Examination will be separate for the candidates appearing for Medical Super specialties and for those appearing for Surgical Super specialties.
The Question Pattern for Medical Super Specialties will cover the questions on the following subjects at the Post Graduate level.
- General Medicine – 40 questions
- Paediatrics – 25 questions
- Respiratory Medicine – 15 questions
- Pathology including Haematology – 05 questions
- Dermatology – 05 questions
- Psychiatry – 05 questions
- Immunology – 05 questions
- Genetics – 05 questions
- Cardiology – 05 questions
- Neurology – 05 questions
- Neonatology – 05 questions
The Question Pattern for Surgical Super Specialty will cover the questions on the following subjects at the Post Graduate level.
- General Surgery – 80 questions
- Basic Pathology – 15 questions
- Anaesthesia – 15 questions
- Neuro Surgery – 10 questions
There will be a single version for the question paper, which will be in the form of a booklet. For each question, four suggested responses will be given as choices A, B, C and D, of which only one will be the most appropriate answer and the candidate, has to select, and mark the bubble corresponding to the most appropriate response in the separate answer sheets provided.
KCPCMF Scoring Scheme : Each answer with correct response will be awarded 4 ( Four ) marks and zero mark will be given for incorrect response and the question not answered. More than one answer indicated against a question will be deemed as incorrect response. There is no provision for revaluation or rechecking of answer sheets. Any malpractice or attempt to commit any kind of malpractice in the examination will result in the disqualification of the candidate and withdrawal of candidature.
Resolution of Tie : If more than one candidate obtains equal marks in the Entrance Examination, tie will be resolved as follows :
- Candidate with less number of incorrect responses will be ranked higher.
- If the tie still persists, the age of the candidate will be taken into account, the elder being given preference.
To know more about KCPCMF DM MCh Exam Pattern Click Here
KCPCMF DM MCh Results 2016
KCPCMF DM MCh 2016 Exam Date
KCPCMF 2016 PG Super Specialty Entrance Exam will be conducted on August, 2016.
KCPCMF DM MCh 2016 Result Date
KCPCMF DM MCh 2016 Results will be declared on 4th August, 2016.
Please keep watching this page, to check your KCPCMF DM MCh Results 2016…
KCPCMF DM MCh 2016 Rank List and Selection
- The KCPCMF will publish the rank list for the information of the candidates on its website www.kcpcmf.in, under the supervision of Admission Supervisory Committee.
- The selection of candidates to the course will be through a centralised counselling on the basis of the rank obtained in the Entrance Examination.
- The date, time and venue of centralised counselling and admission will be published on the website www.kcpcmf.in. No individual communication will be served for the candidates for appearing for appearing for the counseling and admission.
- The Select and Wait Lists published KCPCMF will be valid till 31st August, 2016. Commencement of classes is on 15th August, 2016. The validity of the select list is subject to variation as per decision of the Hon’ble Courts of Law or Medical Council of India.
- Candidates who do not turn up for the centralized as per as per the schedule, at the place and time notified and remit the fees applicable, will forfeit their chance for admission, and may not be considered for admission in future or arising vacancies, irrespective of the rank.
- Original to be produced at the time of Counselling :
- Admit card & Score Card of the Entrance Examination.
- All related original documents ( SSLC Certificate MBBS Mark sheets, Internship completion certificate, MD / MS Certificate, Attempt certificate )
- Permanent Registration Certificate from MCI or any of the State Medical Council.
- Certificate of Eligibility / Equivalency of the qualifying examination from KUHS, if applicable.
- Transfer certificate & Course and conduct certificate from the college last studied.
- Any valid photo ID ( Passport / Voters ID / Adhar )
- Two sets of attested copies of all original documents and 10 nos. of Passport size photos.
To know more about KCPCMF DM MCh Results Click Here
KCPCMF DM MCh 2016 Important Dates
|Admission Notification Advertisement||21st April, 2016|
|Online Application Commences||25th April, 2016|
|Last date for submission of applications||30th July, 2016|
|Publication of Merit Rank List||4th August, 2016|
|Centralised Counselling & Admission||12th August, 2016|
|Commencement of Classes||25th August, 2016|
Kerala Christian Professional College Managements’ Federation ( KCPCMF )
Managements’ Federation ( KCPCMF )
Rajagiri Valley P.O., Kakkanad,
Kochi – 682 039,
Telephone no : 0484 – 6561341, 9846729167
Email : email@example.com
Website : www.kcpcmf.in