KEAM Application Form 2013
|KEAM 2013 Entrance Exam Online Practice Test Available Now|
1. Submission of KEAM Online Application 2013
- Candidates can apply online through the website : www.cee.kerala.gov.in.
- Online submission of application is required to apply for the Entrance Examination for admission to all the courses ( Medical, Engineering and Architecture ). If a candidate submits more than one application his / her candidature is liable to be cancelled.
2. KEAM 2013 Application Fee
A candidate who does not belong to SC / ST communities will be treated as ‘General’ candidate for the collection of application fee. The application fee for all candidates will be as follows :
- General candidates – 700/-
- SC / ST candidates – 350/-
ST candidates whose annual family income is below 40,000/- are exempted from payment of application fee on condition that they produce income certificate and caste certificate from the Revenue Authority.
Candidate can pay application fee in either of the two following methods :
- Security Card and Prospectus can be obtained from selected Post Offices in Kerala and outside the State, on payment of the prescribed fee ( 700/- or 350/- as the case may be ), by cash. List of Post Offices that issue Prospectus and Security card will be notified separately.
- Security card will not be available at the Office of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations. The Security card consists of a KEY NUMBER, which is inside the Security panel and not visible before scratching the silver panel. There is a Serial Number on each Security card. The Key number and Serial Number are unique and are required for filling up of payment details in the online application.
b. Demand Draft :
Application fee can be paid by way of Demand Draft ( DD ) drawn on a Nationalised / Scheduled Bank, in favour of “The Commissioner for Entrance Examinations”, payable at Thiruvananthapuram. Those candidates who choose centre in Dubai will have to make the remittance along with their application.
- The Candidate should maintain strict confidentiality of the Key Number and keep it in safe custody till the end of allotment process of KEAM 2013. The Key number is also required for Option registration for admission to the Professional Courses. The candidates who make the application fee payment using Demand Draft will be issued Key number only after the preparation of rank list.
- The Application fee / additional fee once remitted will not be refunded under any circumstances.
3. Candidates opting DUBAI ( UAE ) as the Centre for Entrance Exam
Candidates choosing ‘Dubai’ as Examination Centre will have to remit an additional fee of 10,000/- by way of a Demand Draft ( DD ) drawn on a Nationalised Bank, in favour of “The Commissioner for Entrance Examinations”, payable at Thiruvananthapuram along with the application. Such candidates should give a local contact number, if available, in their application in the appropriate place. If the additional fee of 10,000/- is not paid by the candidates in the form of DD along with the application, they will be allotted a centre within the country.
Online submission of KEAM 2013 Application
(a) There are 7 steps for the online submission of application and all the steps are mandatory.
Candidates should complete all steps and should send the signed printout of the online submitted application along with the necessary certificates and documents on or before 9th February 2013.
Candidate has to visit the website www.cee.kerala.gov.in where he / she can find the link “KEAM 2013 Online Application”.
Step 1 : Candidate Registration
This is a one time procedure. During the process candidates will get a system generated Application Number. Candidates are requested to enter their own password when demanded. There will be a Security question and they should provide an answer to it. For further login, candidates have to note down all the information provided during this stage.
Step 2 : Candidate Login
Login is required to proceed through all other stages of online submission. In order to login, candidate should provide Application number and Password.
Step 3 : Filling up of Application
All the basic information, required at the Office of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations are to be filled in at this step. Before filling the details, read the Prospectus carefully. The data provided here will be used for processing the application. Any mistake in filling this sheet or providing false / incomplete / wrong information will affect the candidate’s eligibility for admission or claim for reservation under any category. It is obligatory that the candidate should fill all the items in the application. After filling the online application, candidate should click ‘Submit’ button to save the application. Before going to next stage ( step 4 ), the candidate can login, view and modify the details provided here. Candidates should take utmost care while filling in the Online Application. Applicant should ensure that the data provided here are correct before proceeding to step 4.
Step 4 : Final Submission of Application
This is also a one-time procedure. If candidate is sure that the information provided in step 3 is correct, click the link ‘Final Submission of Application’. Note that no modification of the application will be possible after doing this step.
Step 5 : Payment of Application Fee
At this step candidate has to provide payment details of application fee.
Step 6 : Printout of the Application
Candidate should take a printout of the online submitted application which contains all the information provided during step 3 and step 5. Candidates should get the Course Certificate and Nativity Certificate provided in the application.
Step 7 :
Send the Printout of application and Supporting documents to Commissioner for Entrance Examinations Affix a passport size ( 3.5 x 3.5 cm ) photograph of the applicant same as the photograph uploaded on the online application duly attested by the Head of the Institution which he / she studied last or by a Gazetted Officer. The applicant and parent should sign in the specified areas on the printout of the application and attach supporting documents / certificates and send to the following address on or before the last date specified for submission of application.
The Office of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations,
5th Floor, Housing Board Buildings,
Santhi Nagar, Thiruvananthapuram – 695 001.
(b) KEAM 2013 applications should be complete in all respects. A candidate will be considered for the Entrance Examination or for admission, only if he / she has furnished the relevant certificates prescribed in the Prospectus, in proof of eligibility, or in support of any claim for reservation, under any category. The procedure of online submission of application will be complete only after the printout of Application and supporting documents / certificates are received in the office of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations. Candidates are directed to keep a copy of completed application form for further reference.
KEAM 2013 Navigation : KEAM 2013 Maths Syllabus, KEAM 2013 Seats Availability, KEAM 2013 Physics Syllabus, KEAM 2013 Chemistry Syllabus, KEAM 2013 Biology Syllabus, KEAM 2013 Results , KEAM 2013 Security Card Availability, KEAM 2013 Application Form, KEAM 2013 Exam Date, KEAM 2013 Educational Qualification, KEAM 2013 Eligibility, KEAM Preparation Question Bank CD
KEAM Related : KEAM 2013, KEAM 2013 Application Form, KEAM 2013 Online Application Form, KEAM Application Form 2013, KEAM 2013 Apply Online, KEAM 2013 Online Application, KEAM 2013 Admit Card, KEAM 2013 Security Card, KEAM 2013 Application Form Last Date, KEAM Application Form Submission 2013, KEAM 2013 Application Cost, KEAM Application Form Availability 2013, Kerala Engineering Application Form 2013, Kerala Medical Application Form 2013, KEAM Online Registration 2013, KEAM Admit Card Availability 2013, KEAM Online Admit Card 2013, KEAM Admit Card Download 2013, KEAM Admit Card Details 2013, KEAM Application Form Download 2013, How to Apply for KEAM Entrance Exam, KEAM Application Form Status 2013, Kerala Entrance Exam Admit Card 2013, KEAM Prospectus 2013, KEAM 2013 Information Brochure, KEAM Notification 2013, KEAM Entrance Exam 2013, KEAM 2013 Alerts,
Posted In entrance exam : keam : Leave a response for keam application form 2013 by amala