KEAM Eligibility 2014
|KEAM Med / Engg 2014 Online Mock Test / Free Trial -|
KEAM 2014 Eligibility
Only Indian citizens are eligible for admission to Professional courses unless otherwise notified. Persons of Indian Origin ( PIO ) / Overseas Citizen of India ( OCI ) will also be treated at par with Indian citizens for the limited purpose of admission. However PIO / OCI candidates will not be eligible for any kind of reservation.
Candidates seeking admission to Professional courses will be categorised as Keralite, Non – Keralite Category I ( NK I ) and Non – Keralite Category II ( NK II ).
(i) Keralite : A candidate of Kerala origin will be categorised as a ‘Keralite’. Children of All India Service ( AIS ) officers ( Non – Keralites ) allotted to Kerala cadre are deemed to be ‘Keralites’ as per G.O. (Rt) No. 822/08/H. Edn. dated 29/05/2008. But they will not be eligible for Communal/Special/Persons with Disabilities reservation.
(ii) Non – Keralite Category I ( NK I ) : A candidate who is not of Kerala origin but fulfils anyone of the following conditions will be categorised as ‘Non – Keralite Category I’ ( NK I ).
- A candidate who has undergone qualifying course in Kerala and who is son / daughter of Non – Keralite parents belong to Government of India/Defence Service, posted to Kerala.
- A candidate who has undergone qualifying course in Kerala and who is son / daughter of Non – Keralite parents who are serving / served Government of Kerala for a minimum period of two years.
- A candidate who is not of Kerala Origin but has been a resident of Kerala State for a period of 5 ( five ) years within the period of 12 ( Twelve ) years of his / her study.
- A candidate who is not of Kerala Origin but who has undergone his / her school studies in Kerala from standard VIII to XII.
Non – Keralite Category I candidates will be considered against ‘State Merit’ seats for Engineering / Medical & Allied courses and will not be eligible for Communal / Special / Persons with Disabilities reservation.
Candidates who do not come under ‘Keralite’ or ‘Non – Keralite Category I’ will be categorised as ‘Non-Keralite Category II’. Such candidates are only eligible for admission to Engineering courses in Management quota seats in Government Controlled Self financing Colleges and Government seats in Private Self Financing Engineering Colleges, which will be notified separately. They will not be eligible for Communal / Special / Persons with Disabilities reservation.
The following categories of candidates will not be governed by clauses (i), (ii) and (iii) above :
- Candidates to be admitted in respect of seats reserved for the nominees of Government of India, Administration of Union Territory of Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep Administration, Jammu & Kashmir, candidates selected through the All India quota seats for MBBS / BDS courses and candidates sponsored under reciprocal quota by Government of Karnataka / Tamil Nadu.
- Candidates, who are children of employees of UNICEF and other Agencies of United Nations, and children of persons who are not domiciled in the State, but are permanently employed in any Government recognised institutions, are eligible for admission to the Degree Courses in Engineering. They will be treated as ‘Non – Keralite Category I’ candidates.
KEAM 2014 Navigation : KEAM 2014 Maths Syllabus, KEAM 2014 Seats Availability, KEAM 2014 Physics Syllabus, KEAM 2014 Chemistry Syllabus, KEAM 2014 Biology Syllabus, KEAM 2014 Results , KEAM 2014 Security Card Availability, KEAM 2014 Application Form, KEAM 2014 Exam Date, KEAM 2014 Educational Qualification, KEAM 2014 Eligibility, KEAM Preparation Question Bank CD
KEAM Related : KEAM 2014, KEAM 2014 Eligibility, KEAM MBBS Exam Eligibility 2014, KEAM Eligibility 2014, KEAM Entrance Exam Eligibility 2014, KEAM BDS Eligibility 2014, KEAM Engineering Eligibility 2014, KEAM 2014 Medical Eligibility, KEAM BTech Entrance Exam Eligibility 2014, KEAM 2014 Admission Eligibility, KEAM Architecture Eligibility 2014, KEAM 2014 Qualification, KEAM Educational Qualification 2014, KEAM 2014 Qualifying Marks, KEAM 2014 Age Limit, KEAM 2014 Eligibility for Engineering, Kerala Entrance Exam Eligibility 2014, KEAM 2014 Eligibility for Medical, Kerala CEE Admission Eligibility 2014, Kerala Engineering Entrance Exam Eligibility 2014, Eligibility for KEAM Engineering 2014, KEAM Entrance Test Eligibility 2014, Kerala Entrance Test Qualification 2014, KEAM Notification 2014, KEAM Entrance Exam 2014, KEAM 2014 Alerts,
KEAM Eligibility 2014 | KEAM Qualification 2014 | KEAM Age Limit 2014 | KEAM Entrance Exam Eligibility 2014
Posted In entrance exam : keam : Leave a response for keam eligibility 2014 by amala