KEAM Seats Availability 2014
|KEAM Med / Engg 2014 Online Mock Test / Free Trial -|
KEAM 2014 Seats Availability
I. Types of Reservation in Government / Aided / KAU / KVASU / KUFOS Colleges : Out of the total seats available for the various courses, seats will be reserved for different categories.
1. Reservation for All India Quota for MBBS / BDS Courses : Fifteen percent of the total sanctioned seats in MBBS / BDS Courses in Government Medical / Dental Colleges in the State are set apart for the allotment of the candidates by the Director General of Health Services, Government of India.
2. Reservation for Nominees : These are the seats set apart for the nominees of the Government of India, Union Territories or other States for the various courses.
3. Reservation for Persons with Disabilities : Leaving the seats set apart, three percent of the seats available for the state for allotment from the Entrance rank lists, for all the courses in all the Government and Aided colleges are reserved for the candidates with disabilities.
4. Special Reservation : These are the seats reserved for certain specific categories, for
5. Mandatory Reservation : Leaving the seats set apart for All India Quota, Government of India Nominees, Special reservations, Persons with Disabilities and Management Quota, the remaining Government seats for each course in Government / Aided / KAU / KVASU / KUFOS Colleges will be distributed as per the mandatory reservation principle as contemplated in G.O. (P) 208/66/Edn. Dated 2.5.1966, G.O.(Ms)No.95/08/SCSTDD Dated 06.10.2008 and as modified from time to time.
|S.No.||S.No.||Seat Details||Percentage of Seats ( % )|
|1||State Merit ( SM )||64%|
|2||Socially and Educationally Backward Classes ( SEBC )||26%|
|a||Ezhava ( EZ )||9%|
|b||Muslim ( MU )||8%|
|c||Other Backward Hindu ( BH )||5%|
|d||Latin Catholic ( LC )||2%|
|e||Other Backward Christian ( BX )||1%|
|f||Kudumbi ( KU )||1%|
|3||Scheduled Castes & Scheduled Tribes||10%|
|a||Scheduled Castes ( SC )||8%|
|b||Scheduled Tribes ( ST )||2%|
6. The total number of seats available for the different courses will be published prior to the commencement of CAP 2014.
7. Admission to all the Government seats except the seats reserved for All India Quota for MBBS / BDS and Nominees will be made on the basis of respective rank lists / inter – se merit as may be applicable.
8. The number of seats earmarked for various categories for the different courses in Government and Aided Colleges will be finalised before CAP 2014.
9. Reservation of seats for Engineering Courses [ B.Tech. ] :,/strong> The number of seats reserved for Government of India Nominees, Reciprocal quota and Special reservation categories.
10. Reservation of seats for B.Arch. Course : The number of seats reserved for Government of India Nominees and Special reservation categories.
11. Reservation of seats for MBBS & BDS Courses :
a ) Reservation of seats under All India Quota :
The seats reserved under All India Quota for MBBS and BDS Courses in Government Medical / Dental Colleges will be allotted by the Director General of Health Services, New Delhi, on the basis of the rank obtained in the All India Pre – Medical / Pre – Dental Entrance Examination conducted by the CBSE, New Delhi.
b) Reservation of seats for Nominees :
- Nominees of the Government of India : The Government of India, subject to the eligibility conditions in clause 6, will make Nominations to these seats. The distribution of seats under this category and other details in respect of MBBS / BDS courses.
- Nominees from Union Territory of Andaman & Nicobar Islands : These seats are reserved for the candidates of Kerala origin settled in the Union Territory of Andaman and Nicobar Islands. Nominations to these seats will be made by the Administration of that Union Territory and the candidates must possess the requisite qualifications.
- Nominees from Lakshadeep : Seats are reserved for the candidates of Kerala origin settled
in Lakshadeep. The candidates should be sponsored by the Administration of that Union Territory and must possess the requisite qualifications.
- Nominee from Jammu & Kashmir : One seat for MBBS will be reserved in a Government Medical College ( By rotation every year ) for a nominee from Jammu & Kashmir. Candidate to this seat should be sponsored by the Government of Jammu and Kashmir through the Higher Education Secretary of the State. This year, the seat will be reserved in T.D Medical College, Alappuzha.
12. Reservation of seats for BHMS Course : The number of seats reserved under nominees and
special reservation categories.
13. Reservation of seats for BAMS Course : The number of seats reserved under nominees and
special reservation categories.
The Kerala Agricultural University : [ BSc. ( Hons. ) Agri., BSc. Hons. ) Forestry, B.Tech. ( Agri. Engg. ), B.Tech. ( Food Engg. ) ], Kerala Veterinary & Animal Sciences University : [ BVSc & AH and B.Tech. ( DSc. & Tech. ) ], Kerala University of Fisheries & Ocean Studies : BFSc.
- The number of seats reserved for the various special reservation categories.
- The seats available for Agriculture, Veterinary and Fisheries courses in Annexure VII (4) will be filled only with the concerned category of candidates. If students are not available in the respective category, the seats will be filled from the General quota.
- One seat is reserved for Anglo Indian / Jewish Community, on rotation basis for one of the courses in the order of BSc. ( Hons. ) Agri., BVSc & AH, BSc. ( Hons. ) Forestry, B.Tech. ( Agri.Engg. ) and B.Tech. ( DSc. & Tech. ). This year the seat is reserved for Jewish community for B.Tech. ( DSc. & Tech. ) Course. If no candidate is eligible in Jewish community, the seat will be allotted to Anglo Indian Community.
One seat is reserved for Anglo Indian/Jewish Community, on rotation basis for BFSc Course. This year the seat is reserved for Anglo Indian Community. If no candidate is eligible in Anglo Indian community, the seat will be allotted to Jewish Community.
- Types of reservation in Self financing Colleges : The reservation of seats in Self – financing Colleges run by institutions under Government control and other Private Self – financing colleges will be notified separately.
KEAM 2014 Navigation : KEAM 2014 Maths Syllabus, KEAM 2014 Seats Availability, KEAM 2014 Physics Syllabus, KEAM 2014 Chemistry Syllabus, KEAM 2014 Biology Syllabus, KEAM 2014 Results , KEAM 2014 Security Card Availability, KEAM 2014 Application Form, KEAM 2014 Exam Date, KEAM 2014 Educational Qualification, KEAM 2014 Eligibility, KEAM Preparation Question Bank CD
KEAM Related : KEAM 2014, KEAM 2014 Reservation Seats, KEAM Seats Allotment 2014, KEAM Seats Availability 2014, KEAM MBBS Seats Allotments 2014, KEAM BDS Reservation Seats 2014, KEAM Seats Notification 2014, KEAM Seat Availability Institutions 2014, KEAM 2014 MBBS Seats Availability, KEAM B Tech Seats 2014, KEAM 2014 Seats for BHMS Course, KEAM BAMS Seats Allotments 2014, KEAM Entrance Exam Reservation Seats 2014, KEAM 2014 Seats for Engineering, KEAM Seats for Medical 2014, KEAM 2014 Engineering Entrance Reservation Seats, KEAM Seats for MBBS Courses 2014, KEAM 2014 Medical Entrance Seats Allotments, Kerala Entrance Exam Reservation Seats 2014, KEAM 2014 Seats, Kerala Engineering Entrance Exam Seats 2014, Kerala Medical Exam Available Seats 2014, KEAM Entrance Test Seats 2014, KEAM Notification 2014, KEAM Entrance Exam 2014,
KEAM Reservation Seats 2014 – KEAM Seats 2014, Kerala Entrance Exam Reservation Seats 2014
Posted In entrance exam : keam : Leave a response for keam seats availability 2014 by amala