KEAM Seats Availability 2015
|KEAM 2015 Engg / Med Question Bank CD -|
KEAM 2015 Seats Availability
I. Types of Reservation in Government / Aided / KAU / KVASU / KUFOS Colleges : Out of the total seats available for the various courses, seats will be reserved for different categories.
1. Reservation for All India Quota for MBBS / BDS Courses : Fifteen percent of the total sanctioned seats in MBBS / BDS Courses in Government Medical / Dental Colleges in the State are set apart for the allotment of the candidates by the Director General of Health Services, Government of India.
2. Reservation for Nominees : These are the seats set apart for the nominees of the Government of India, Union Territories or other States for the various courses.
3. Reservation for Persons with Disabilities : Leaving the seats set apart, three percent of the seats available for the state for allotment from the Entrance rank lists, for all the courses in all the Government and Aided colleges are reserved for the candidates with disabilities.
4. Special Reservation : These are the seats reserved for certain specific categories, for different courses.
5. Mandatory Reservation : Leaving the seats set apart for All India Quota, Government of India Nominees, Special reservations, Persons with Disabilities and Management Quota, the remaining Government seats for each course in Government / Aided / KAU / KVASU / KUFOS Colleges will be distributed as per the mandatory reservation principle as contemplated in G.O. (P) 208/66/Edn. Dated 2.5.1966, G.O.(Ms)No.95/08/SCSTDD Dated 06.10.2008, GO(Ms) No. 10/2014/BCDD Dated 23.05.2014 and as modified from time to time.
|S.No.||S.No.||Seat Details||Percentage of Seats ( % )|
|1||State Merit ( SM )||60%|
|2||Socially and Educationally Backward Classes ( SEBC )||30%|
|a||Ezhava ( EZ )||9%|
|b||Muslim ( MU )||8%|
|c||Other Backward Hindu ( BH )||3%|
|d||Latin Catholic and Anglo Indian ( LA )||3%|
|e||Dheevara and related communities ( DV )||2%|
|f||Viswakarma and related communities ( VK )||2%|
|g||Kusavan and related communities ( KN )||1%|
|h||Other Backward Christian ( BX )||1%|
|i||Kudumbi ( KU )||1%|
|3||Scheduled Castes & Scheduled Tribes||10%|
|a.||Scheduled Castes ( SC )||8%|
|b.||Scheduled Tribes ( ST )||2%|
6. The total number of seats available for the different courses will be published prior to the commencement of CAP 2015.
7. Admission to all the Government seats except the seats reserved for All India Quota for MBBS / BDS and Nominees will be made on the basis of respective rank lists / inter-se merit as may be applicable.
8. The number of seats earmarked for various categories for the different courses in Government and Aided Colleges will be finalised before CAP 2015.
9. Reservation of seats for Engineering Courses [ B.Tech. ] :, The number of seats reserved for Government of India Nominees, Reciprocal quota and Special reservation categories.
10. Reservation of seats for B.Arch. Course : The number of seats reserved for Government of India Nominees and Special reservation categories.
11. Reservation of seats for MBBS & BDS Courses :
a ) Reservation of seats under All India Quota :
The seats reserved under All India Quota for MBBS and BDS Courses in Government Medical / Dental Colleges will be allotted by the Director General of Health Services, New Delhi, on the basis of the rank obtained in the All India Pre Medical / Pre – Dental Entrance Examination conducted by the CBSE, New Delhi as per the directions contained in the Supreme Court Judgement dated 21.07.1986.
b) Reservation of seats for Nominees :
- Nominees of the Government of India : The Government of India, subject to the eligibility
conditions in clause 6, will make Nominations to these seats. The distribution of seats under this category and other details in respect of MBBS / BDS Courses.
- Nominees from Union Territory of Andaman & Nicobar Islands : These seats are reserved for the candidates of Kerala origin settled in the Union Territory of Andaman and Nicobar Islands. Nominations to these seats will be made by the Administration of that Union Territory and the candidates must possess the requisite qualifications as provided.
- Nominee from Jammu & Kashmir : One seat for MBBS will be reserved in a Government Medical College ( by rotation every year ) for a nominee from Jammu & Kashmir. Candidate to this seat should be sponsored by the Government of Jammu and Kashmir through the Higher Education Secretary of the State. This year, the seat will be reserved in Government Medical College, Kottayam.
Nominees from Lakshadeep : Seats are reserved for the candidates of Kerala origin settled in Lakshadeep. The candidates should be sponsored by the Administration of that Union Territory and must possess the requisite qualifications. The distribution of seats.
12. Reservation of seats for BHMS Course : The number of seats reserved under nominees and special reservation categories.
13. Reservation of seats for BAMS Course : The number of seats reserved under nominees and special reservation categories.
[ BSc. ( Hons. ) Agri., BSc. ( Hons. ) Forestry, B.Tech. ( Agri. Engineering ), B.Tech. ( Food Engineering ) ], Kerala Veterinary & Animal Sciences University : [ BVSc & AH and B.Tech. ( DSc. & Tech. ) ], Kerala University of Fisheries & Ocean Studies : BFSc.
- The number of seats reserved for the various special reservation categories.
- The seats available for Agriculture, Veterinary and Fisheries courses will be filled only with the concerned category of candidates. If students are not available in the respective category, the seats will be filled from the General quota.
- One seat is reserved for Jewish Community, for one of the courses on rotation basis in the order of BSc.( Hons. ) Agri., BVSc & AH, BSc. ( Hons. ) Forestry, B.Tech. ( Agri. Engg. ) and B.Tech. ( DSc. & Tech. ) This year the seat is reserved for BSc. ( Hons. ) Agri. Course. One seat is reserved for Jewish Community, for BFSc Course.
- Types of reservation in Self financing Colleges : The reservation of seats in Self financing Colleges run by institutions under Government control and other Private Self financing colleges will be notified separately.
KEAM 2015 Navigation : KEAM 2015 Maths Syllabus, KEAM 2015 Seats Availability, KEAM 2015 Physics Syllabus, KEAM 2015 Chemistry Syllabus, KEAM 2015 Biology Syllabus, KEAM 2015 Results , KEAM 2015 Security Card Availability, KEAM 2015 Application Form, KEAM 2015 Exam Date, KEAM 2015 Educational Qualification, KEAM 2015 Eligibility, KEAM Preparation Question Bank CD
KEAM Related : KEAM 2015, KEAM 2015 Reservation Seats, KEAM Seats Allotment 2015, KEAM Seats Availability 2015, KEAM MBBS Seats Allotments 2015, KEAM BDS Reservation Seats 2015, KEAM Seats Notification 2015, KEAM Seat Availability Institutions 2015, KEAM 2015 MBBS Seats Availability, KEAM B Tech Seats 2015, KEAM 2015 Seats for BHMS Course, KEAM BAMS Seats Allotments 2015, KEAM Entrance Exam Reservation Seats 2015, KEAM 2015 Seats for Engineering, KEAM Seats for Medical 2015, KEAM 2015 Engineering Entrance Reservation Seats, KEAM Seats for MBBS Courses 2015, KEAM 2015 Medical Entrance Seats Allotments, Kerala Entrance Exam Reservation Seats 2015, KEAM 2015 Seats, Kerala Engineering Entrance Exam Seats 2015, Kerala Medical Exam Available Seats 2015, KEAM Entrance Test Seats 2015, KEAM Notification 2015, KEAM Entrance Exam 2015,
KEAM Reservation Seats 2015 – KEAM Seats 2015 – Kerala Entrance Exam Reservation Seats 2015
Posted In entrance exam : keam : Leave a response for keam seats availability 2015 by amala