Kerala CEE Application Form for MPharm 2012
Kerala Common Entrance Exam Application Form 2012
1. Kerala CEE Prospectus and Online Application form will be available from : 14th August, 2012 onwards on the website www.cee.kerala.gov.in.
2. Application forms are common for all candidates and Application Fee is 800/- ( Rupees Eight Hundred Only ).
3. Candidates seeking admission to the courses can apply in the online application form provided on the website www.cee.kerala.gov.in of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations and then remit the required fee at any State Bank of Travancore Branch using the Bank Chalan which is available with the printout of the online application.
4. Candidates residing outside Kerala state can remit the application fee by way of Demand Draft drawn from any nationalized bank in favour of the “Commissioner for Entrance Examinations”, payable at Thiruvananthapuram.
6. In the case of Service candidates, application fee should be remitted in the Treasury under the Head of Account “0210-03-105-99” and the chalan receipt should be attached with the Kerala MPharm application form.
Last date and time for receipt of printout of Kerala CEE Application Forms :
1. The Kerala Common Entrance Examination online application form will be available in the website up to 5 pm on 23rd August, 2012.
2. Candidates applying for Kerala Common Entrance Examination should take a printout of the application form, affix passport size photograph duly attested by the candidate in the space provided and forward their completed application with all the required documents mentioned in clause XIII of the prospectus including original Bank Chalan / DD, to the following address :
The Commissioner for Entrance Examinations,
Vth Floor, Housing Board Buildings,
Kerala – 695 001.
Kerala CEE Application Form either by Registered Post / Speed Post / Hand Delivery so as to reach him before on 24th August, 2012 5 pm.
3. Applicants to Service quota seats / Sponsored seats should complete all the procedures mentioned in clause XI of the Kerala CEE Prospectus. However, instead of forwarding the printout of the Kerala MPharm Application Form to the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations, they are required to forward the completed application form along with copies of all required documents and original chalan receipt from the treasury to the given address :
4. Candidates who apply for both the Entrance Examination and Service Quota seats need to submit the original application to the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations and a photocopy of the application form to the DME, but separate fees should be remitted for the purpose, as applicable.
Kerala CEE MPharm Admit Card 2012
1. The Kerala CEE admit card for candidates appearing for the Entrance Examination for admission to Post Graduate Degree Courses in Pharmacy 2012, Kerala to be held at Government Girls HSS, Cotton Hill, Vazhuthacaud, Thiruvananthapuram on 23rd September, 2012 ( Sunday ) can be downloaded from the Official website of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations www.cee.kerala.gov.in from 6th September, 2012 ( Thursday ) onwards.
2. The list of candidates with name, application number and address is published in the website for information. The candidates are advised to enter their Application Number and the Date of Birth as already given in the application form on the web page for downloading the admit card.
3. The candidates may take the printout of the Kerala CEE admit Card which can be used for identification of the candidate in the examination hall.
4. Belated, incomplete, defective and wrongly addressed applications will be summarily rejected and no correspondence will be undertaken in this regard. Candidates will be allowed neither to include any information in the application form nor to submit any certificates / documents claiming reservation or any other benefits, after the submission of the application.
5. Candidates must note that they have to obtain the required certificates in the respective format given in the application form itself. The certificates, which are not in the format specified in the application form, will not be considered.
6. The CEE will conduct the Kerala Common Entrance Examination 2012, publish the Rank list of candidates based on merit as assessed in the Kerala Entrance Examination and forward the same to Director of Medical Education for allotment and admission.
7. Candidates may go through the details given in the Prospectus for admission to the Post graduate degree courses in Pharmacy ( M.Pharm – 2012 ), approved by the Government of Kerala, available on the Kerala Commissioner for Entrance Exam website at www.cee-kerala.org before filling in the Kerala MPharm Application Form 2012.
Kerala CEE Seats 2012
Reservation of seats
1. M Pharm
i) Seats are reserved for Lecturers in Pharmacy in Medical Education Service in the following specialities :
ii) One seat is reserved for B.Pharm Degree holders in the Drugs Control Department. In the absence of qualified hands from the Drugs Control department, this seat will be filled by the staff ( Technicians and Pharmacists on rotation basis ) of Directorate of Medical Education and Directorate of Health Services on rotation basis.
ii) In the absence of B.Pharm holders from the Medical Education Services and Health Services Department, the seat will be filled by B.Pharm holders from Employees State Insurance Department. For the academic year 2012, this seat is reserved in the subject Pharmacy Practice.
Community reservation distributed equally among all the subjects is as follows :
a) Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribes – 10¥ seats.
b) Socially and Educationally Backward Classes – 9 seats.
2. Pharm D Post Baccalaureate
Community reservation is as follows :
a) Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribes – 10 seats.
b) Socially and Educationally Backward Classes – 9 seats.
Kerala CEE 2013 Navigation : Kerala CEE MD Ayurveda Results 2012, Kerala CEE BPharm Lateral Entry Results, Kerala CEE BPharm Lateral Entry Application Form 2012, Kerala CEE B.Pharm Lateral Entry Exam Date 2012, Kerala CEE Ayurveda Application Form 2012, Kerala CEE Entrance Exam for Ayurveda 2012, Kerala PG Medical 2013 Results , Kerala CEE MD Results 2012, Kerala CEE MD Reservation Seats 2012, Kerala CEE MD Entrance Application Form 2012, Kerala CEE MD Homoeopathy Entrance Exam 2012, Kerala MDS Results 2013, Kerala MDS Results 2012, Kerala MDS Reservation of Seats 2013, Keral MDS Exam Pattern 2013, Kerala MDS Exam Date 2013, Kerala MDS Application Form 2013, Kerala PG Medical Entrance Examination 2013, Kerala CEE 2012 BPharm Results, Kerala CEE 2012 BPharm Application Form, Kerala CEE 2012 BPharm Entrance Exam, Kerala CEE MPharm Results 2012, Kerala CEE MPharm Application Form 2012, Kerala CEE MPharm Entrance Exam 2012,
Kerala CEE Related : Kerala CEE Application Form 2012, CEE Kerala Pharmacy Application Form 2012, Kerala CEE Application Form Availability 2012, Kerala CEE Application Form for MPharm 2012, Kerala CEE Application Form Submission 2012, Kerala CEE Application Form Last Date 2012 Kerala CEE Online Application Form 2012, Kerala CEE Application Form Procedure 2012, Kerala MPharm Application Form Status 2012, Kerala Application Form Issue Date 2012, CEE Kerala MPharm Application Form 2012, CEE Kerala Application Form Download 2012, Kerala CEE Admit Card 2012, CEE Kerala Entrance Admit Card 2012, Kerala CEE Admit Card Availability 2012, Kerala CEE Admit Card Status 2012, Kerala CEE Pharmacy Seats Status 2012, Kerala CEE Seats Availability 2012, CEE Kerala PG Pharmacy Seats 2012, Kerala MPharm Reservation Seats 2012 Kerala MPharm Registration Form 2012, Kerala MPharm Application Challan 2012, How to Apply Kerala MPharm Application 2012, Admit Card for Kerala Entrance Exam 2012, Seat Allotment of Kerala CEE 2012, Kerala Entrance Test Application Form 2012, Kerala CEE Question Papers 2012, CEE Kerala Sample Question Papers 2012,
Posted In entrance exam : kerala cee : Leave a response for kerala cee application form for mpharm 2012 by poornima