Kerala CEE Application Form for PG Pharmacy 2013
Kerala CEE 2013 Application Form
1. Kerala CEE Prospectus and Online Application form will be available from Third week of August, 2013 onwards on the website www.cee.kerala.gov.in.
2. Kerala CEE Application forms are common for all candidates and Application Fee is 800/- ( Rupees Eight Hundred Only ).
3. Candidates seeking admission to the courses can apply in the online application form provided on the website www.cee.kerala.gov.in of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations and then remit the required fee at any State Bank of Travancore Branch using the Bank Chalan which is available with the printout of the online application.
4. Candidates residing outside Kerala state can remit the application fee by way of Demand Draft drawn from any nationalized bank in favour of the “Commissioner for Entrance Examinations”, payable at Thiruvananthapuram.
5. Kerala CEE Application forms will not be sold from the office of the CEE or office of the DME. Kerala CEE Application Fee once remitted will not be refunded under any circumstances.
6. In the case of Service candidates, application fee should be remitted in the Treasury under the Head of Account “0210-03-105-99” and the chalan receipt should be attached with the Kerala MPharm application form.
Last date and time for receipt of printout of Kerala CEE Application Forms :
1. The Kerala Common Entrance Examination online application form will be available in the website up to 5:00 P.M. on Last week of August, 2013.
2. Candidates applying for Kerala Common Entrance Examination should take a printout of the application form, affix passport size photograph duly attested by the candidate in the space provided and forward their completed application with all the required documents mentioned in clause XIII of the prospectus including original Bank Chalan / DD, to the following address :
The Commissioner for Entrance Examinations,
Vth Floor, Housing Board Buildings,
Kerala – 695 001.
Kerala CEE Application Form either by Registered Post / Speed Post / Hand Delivery so as to reach him before on Last week of August, 2013 5:00 P.M.
3. Applicants to Service quota seats / Sponsored seats should complete all the procedures mentioned in clause XI of the Kerala CEE Prospectus. However, instead of forwarding the printout of the Kerala MPharm Application Form to the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations, they are required to forward the completed application form along with copies of all required documents and original chalan receipt from the treasury to the given address :
The Director of Medical Education,
Medical College Campus,
Thiruvananthapuram – 695 011,
4. Candidates who apply for both the Entrance Examination and Service Quota seats need to submit the original application to the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations and a photocopy of the application form to the DME, but separate fees should be remitted for the purpose, as applicable.
Kerala CEE PG Pharmacy 2013 Admit Card
1. The Kerala CEE admit card for candidates appearing for the Entrance Examination for admission to Post Graduate Degree Courses in Pharmacy 2013, Kerala to be held at Government Girls HSS, Cotton Hill, Vazhuthacaud, Thiruvananthapuram on Last week of September, 2013 ( Sunday ) can be downloaded from the Official website of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations www.cee.kerala.gov.in from First week of September, 2013 onwards.
2. The list of candidates with name, application number and address is published in the website for information. The candidates are advised to enter their Application Number and the Date of Birth as already given in the application form on the web page for downloading the admit card.
3. The candidates may take the printout of the Kerala CEE admit Card which can be used for identification of the candidate in the examination hall.
4. Belated, incomplete, defective and wrongly addressed applications will be summarily rejected and no correspondence will be undertaken in this regard. Candidates will be allowed neither to include any information in the application form nor to submit any certificates / documents claiming reservation or any other benefits, after the submission of the application.
5. Candidates must note that they have to obtain the required certificates in the respective format given in the application form itself. The certificates, which are not in the format specified in the application form, will not be considered.
6. The CEE will conduct the Kerala Common Entrance Examination 2013, publish the Rank list of candidates based on merit as assessed in the Kerala Entrance Examination and forward the same to Director of Medical Education for allotment and admission.
7. Candidates may go through the details given in the Prospectus for admission to the Post graduate degree courses in Pharmacy ( M.Pharm 2013 ), approved by the Government of Kerala, available on the Kerala Commissioner for Entrance Exam website at www.cee-kerala.org before filling in the Kerala MPharm Application Form 2013.
Kerala CEE Seats 2013
Reservation of seats
i) Seats are reserved for Lecturers in Pharmacy in Medical Education Service in the following specialities :
ii) One seat is reserved for B.Pharm Degree holders in the Drugs Control Department. In the absence of qualified hands from the Drugs Control department, this seat will be filled by the staff ( Technicians and Pharmacists on rotation basis ) of Directorate of Medical Education and Directorate of Health Services on rotation basis.
ii) In the absence of B.Pharm holders from the Medical Education Services and Health Services Department, the seat will be filled by B.Pharm holders from Employees State Insurance Department. For the academic year 2013, this seat is reserved in the subject Pharmacy Practice.
Community reservation distributed equally among all the subjects is as follows :
- Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribes – 10¥ seats.
- Socially and Educationally Backward Classes – 9 seats.
2. Pharm D Post Baccalaureate
Community reservation is as follows :
- Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribes – 10 seats.
- Socially and Educationally Backward Classes – 9 seats.
Kerala CEE 2014 Navigation : Kerala CEE PG Ayurveda Results 2013, Kerala CEE BPharm Lateral Entry Results 2013, Kerala CEE BPharm Lateral Entry Application Form 2013, Kerala CEE B.Pharm Lateral Entry Exam Date 2013, Kerala CEE PG Ayurveda Application Form 2013, Kerala CEE MD Ayurveda Entrance Exam 2013, Kerala PG Medical Results 2014 , Kerala CEE MD Homoeopathy Results 2013, Kerala CEE MD Homoeopathy Reservation of Seats 2013, Kerala CEE MD Homoeopathy Application Form 2013, Kerala CEE MD Homoeopathy Entrance Exam 2013, Kerala MDS Results 2014, Kerala CEE MDS Results 2013, Kerala MDS Reservation of Seats 2014, Keral MDS Exam Pattern 2014, Kerala MDS Exam Date 2014, Kerala MDS Application Form 2014, Kerala PG Medical Entrance Examination 2014, Kerala CEE BPharm Results 2013, Kerala CEE BPharm Application Form 2013, Kerala CEE BPharm Entrance Exam 2013, Kerala CEE PG Pharmacy Results 2013, Kerala CEE PG Pharmacy Application Form 2013, Kerala CEE PG Pharmacy Entrance Exam 2013,
Kerala CEE Related : CEE Kerala PG Pharmacy 2013 Application Form, Kerala CEE MPharm 2013 Seats Allotments, Kerala CEE 2013 MPharm Online Application Form, Kerala CEE Application Form for PG Pharmacy 2013, Kerala CEE PG Pharmacy 2013 Seats Status, Kerala CEE PharmD 2013 Applicatin Fee, Kerala CEE MPharm 2013 Admit Card Status, How to Apply Kerala CEE MPharm 2013, CEE Kerala PG Pharmacy 2013 Seats Offered, Kerala CEE MPharm 2013 Application Form Status, Kerala CEE 2013 Application Form Issue Date, CEE Kerala PG Pharmacy 2013 Forms, Kerala CEE M Pharm 2013 Application Form Closing Date, Kerala CEE PharmD 2013 Admit Card Availability, Kerala CEE PG Pharmacy 2013 Admission Form, Kerala CEE PharmD 2013 Application Form Last Date, Kerala CEE MPharm 2013 Hall Ticket, Kerala PharmD 2013 Seats Reservation, Kerala CEE MPharm 2013 Registration Form, Application Form for Kerala CEE PG Pharmacy 2013, Admit Card for Kerala CEE PharmD 2013, Kerala Entrance Test MPharm Application Form 2013,
Kerala CEE 2013 Application Form – Kerala CEE 2013 Admit Card – Kerala CEE 2013 Seats Reservation
Posted In entrance exam : kerala cee : Leave a response for kerala cee application form for pg pharmacy 2013 by amala