|Home||Entrance Exam||Reservation of Seats||Exam Pattern||Result|
Kerala MDS 2017 Application Form
Application fee for General candidates is .1000/-( Rupees Thousand only ) and in the case of SC / ST candidates and those eligible for SC / ST benefits as per G.O (Ms) No.25/05/SCSTDD dated 20.06.2005 is .500/-( Rupees Five Hundred only ). Service candidates seeking admission in General Quota also, should pay extra amount of .1000/-. The application forms and the prospectus will not be available from the Dental Colleges or from the office of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations.
Step wise procedure on how to apply using Online Application Form :
(i) There are 5 steps for the online submission of application and all the steps are mandatory. Candidates should complete all steps and the candidates are advised to keep the printout of the application for future reference. For the online submission of application, candidate has to visit the website www.cee.kerala.gov.in where he/she can find the link “PG Dental 2017 – Online Application”.
Step 1 : Candidate Registration
This is a one-time process. Candidate should provide NEET testing ID and Date of birth for entering the registration page. Date of birth must be same as that of NEET registration page. Candidates will be prompted to enter mobile number and create a password and as outcome of the registration process a system generated unique Application Number will be displayed which the candidate has to note down and use for the rest of the application submission process as well as the allotment process. Candidates are advised to create a strong, unique password.
The requirements of a strong password are :
- A minimum length of 8 characters
- A minimum of one alphabet character [ a-z or A-Z ]
- A minimum of one number ( 0-9 )
- A minimum of one symbol [ ! @ # $ % ^ & * ]
The candidate has to re-enter the password for confirmation.
There will be a Security question and candidates should provide an answer to it. For further login, candidates have to note down all the information provided during this stage.
Don’t use a shared password or disclose the password to others. Be informed that the application number and password will be required through the remaining stages until the end of the admission process for accessing all the online facilities related to PG Dental 2017.
Step 2 : Fill Application
All the basic information required for processing your application are to be filled in at this stage. Before filling the details, please read the Prospectus carefully.
The data provided here will be used for processing the application. Any mistake in filling this page or providing false/incomplete/wrong information will affect the candidate’s eligibility for admission or claim for reservation under any category.It is obligatory that the candidate should fill all the mandatory items in the application
Candidates should take utmost care while filling the Online Application. Applicant should ensure that the data provided are correct before proceeding to the next step.
Final Submission of Application
If the candidate is sure that the information provided in step 2 are correct, click the link ‘Final Submission’.
Note: – No modification will be possible after the Final submission.
Step 3 : Pay Application Fee
Two payment methods are available for remitting the application fee.
- Online Payment
The Application fee can be paid through online payment. Those having an Internet banking account, Credit card or Debit card can make use of this
feature. Candidates availing this facility should read and follow each of the instructions given in the website carefully in order to ensure that the payment is successful. On successful payment, the candidate will be guided back to the home page wherein he/she will find the ‘Payment’ tab at the top turned green and the candidate can take printout of the application. If the payment transaction was unsuccessful, a message to that effect will be displayed on the screen and the candidate would be guided back to the homepage. On the other hand, if the candidate fails to receive the final confirmation (success or failure) message and is uncertain about the outcome of the transaction, due to communication failure or otherwise, he/she can re-login to the home page and inspect the ‘Pay Application Fee’ tab at the top to see if it’s green or not. If it has not turned green, the payment has not succeeded and the candidate may try for online payment afresh or resort to the e-challan payment mode. If the candidate’s account is debited for an unsuccessful transaction, the amount will be reverted to his/her account within five working days.
e-Challan Payment (Post Office)
When the mode of payment is e-Challan, the applicant needs to take printout of e-Challan by clicking the link ‘Print e-Challan’. Payment can be made in cash at any of the Head and Sub Post Offices in Kerala. The e-Challan should be handed over to post office counter along with the required cash.
The post office’s official will make necessary entries both in their online portal and e-Challan form. The counter foil of the e-Challan must be collected back from the post office official. It must be ensured that the official has recorded the Transactiion ID pertaining to the payment on the counterfoil of the eChallan and put the office stamp and his/her initials at the designated places on the counterfoil. If the payment was successful, the ‘Pay Application Fee’ tab in the candidate’s home page turns green. Candidates are advised to login to the website and examine the ‘Pay Application Fee’ tab to make sure that the fee status has been updated by the post office official. If the payment tab has not turned green, the candidate should immediately contact the concerned post office and get the payment status updated. The list of Post Offices for collecting application fee is published in the website.
Step 4: Upload Signature and certificates
Upload Signature of Candidate
- On a plain white sheet, the candidate should put his/her signature with black/blue ink. Scanned image of Signature must be clear.
- Scan this signature and crop around the signature. Do not scan the full sheet. Scanned image file should be in jpg format. (Jpeg)
- Dimensions of the image of signature must be 150 pixels width and 100 pixels height.
- File size should be below 30 KB.
- The uploaded document should be in PDF format.
- The file size must not exceed 300 KB.
- The document should be clear enough to read.
Read before uploading Documents/Certificates
- The Originals of the uploaded documents should be furnished before the admitting authority as and when required.
- The uploaded documents will be verified with the original documents by the admitting authority and the documents will be accepted only after this verification.
- It is the responsibility of the candidate to ensure the correctness and clarity of the documents uploaded.
- Uploading of any false or bogus documents may lead to disqualification of the candidacy.
Certificates / Documents to be uploaded
Each of the required Certificates must be scanned into a PDF file and uploaded. The scans should be of the original documents and in colour (if the original document was issued in colour).
Step 5 : Print Application
After completing uploading of all the necessary certificate/documents, take a printout of the application and the uploaded documents by clicking on the link ‘Print Application’. Candidates are advised to keep the printout of the application for future reference. No need to send the printout of the application or any supporting documents to the office of the CEE.
Kerala PG Dental 2017 Application Fee
(1) Fee Structure for MDS Seats in Government Dental Colleges 2017 :
|1 ||Tuition fee||45,000/- per annum|
|2 ||Miscellaneous fee||10,000/-per annum|
|3||Caution Deposit ( Refundable )|| 10,000/- ( For the recovery of loss or damage to Laboratory equipment, tools etc )|
Kerala MDS 2017 Admit Card
1. The Admit Card for the Entrance Examination can be downloaded from the official website of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations, www.cee.kerala.gov.in. The candidates will have to enter their Application number and Date of Birth provided in the application form in order to download the admit card. They will have to take a printout of the admit card. Admit cards will not be sent by post from the Office of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations.The venue of the examination and time table will be noted in the admit card. Separate notification in this regard will be issued.
2. Memo will be sent to candidates whose application has been rejected.
3. No memo will be sent by post in the case of defective applications. The defects in the applications will be displayed on the homepage of the candidate while attempting to download the admit card by giving his/her Application Number and Date of Birth. Defects if any, should be rectified within the dates specified in the notification pertaining to the download of admit cards.
4. All candidates whose application has been accepted should download their admit card well in advance. A candidate who does not possess the Admit Card will not be admitted to the Examination Hall under any circumstances.