KSET Application Form 2013
KSET 2013 Application Form
KSET 2013 Procedures to Apply
Candidates should note that Application has to be submitted online only.
Steps for Submission of Online Application Form :
- The candidates are required to download the Bank Challan Proforma from the K-SET website ( http://kset.uni-mysore.ac.in ) and then deposit the requisite test fee in any branch of State Bank of Mysore along with the bank charges ( bank commission ) of 20/-.
- Before applying Online, the candidate must possess the following :
- Scanned passport ( pp ) size photograph in JPEG format ( 4.5 cm X 3.5 cm ) should be less than 300kb.
- Copy of Bank Challan ( fee paid receipt )
- Candidate seeking admission to the K-SET must apply online ( http://kset.unimysore.ac.in OR through a link available with the University of Mysore website unimysore.ac.in.
- Candidate should sign up for registration which includes personnel and educational details as mentioned in the website.
- The Candidate should note down their email ID and Password in their own interest.
- After registration, the registered candidate has to login with their registered e-mail ID and password.
- Candidates should download the bank challan and pay the required fee to the bank.
- After payment of the required fee, the Bank will give journal number and the bank datails.
- The candidate has to enter the Journal number of the bank and the other data in the web.
- Without the registered e-mail ID and Password, the candidate cannot download their application form.
- Two / three days after the payment of required fee at SBM through filled Bank Challan, the candidate is required to check the status of fee payment at K-SET website. They have to note down the Journal number in bank challan.
- After successful submission of the application, the candidate should take printout of online Application Form ( One copy ), Attendance Slip ( one copy ) and Admission Card ( one copy ) on separate A-4 size papers.
- SC / ST / Category – 1 / VH / PH candidates must enclose the attested copy of certificate for the same.
- Category – IIA, IIB, IIIA and IIIB candidates must enclose the attested copy of certificate for the same.
- The Application ( consisting of One copy of printout of online application form and one copy of Attendance Slip ) along with the following required documents.
- Copy of SSLC marks card,
- Final year PG Degree marks card,
- Relevant Caste certificates and
- VH / PH certificates must be submitted to the Nodal Officer of the respective Test Center ( Any one among the 11 test centers) opted by candidate. The List of Nodal Officers and their address is given in the website http://kset.uni-mysore.ac.in.
- Print out of Admission card should be retained by the candidates.
- Hard copy of the Application along with the documents received after the last date at the K-SET Nodal Centers will not be considered.
- Submission of Hard copy of the Application along with necessary documents is a MUST. Hard copy of the Application received after the last date the respective Nodal Center will be rejected.
- Before applying Online, candidates are advised to go through the detailed notification available on K-SET website ( i.e. http://kset.uni-mysore.ac.in ). Please note that Fee submitted through any other mode like Money Order, Demand Draft, IPO etc. will be rejected.
- The A4 cover of size (30 cm x 25 cm) containing Application Form and other documents should be super scribed “K-SET FOR LECTURESHIP – 2013”. Candidates should mention their Roll Number, Subject and Category, Name and Address of the candidates should be written on the cover. A sample copy is provided in the K-SET website. For details visit http://kset.uni-mysore.ac.in.
- The candidate must affix his / her recent identical passport size photographs, at the places indicated, on the printout of Online Application Form and must sign across the photograph after it is affixed in such a way that a part of the signature spreads over the Application Form beyond the photograph. Besides, it should also be duly attested by the Head of the University Department / Principal of the College / Class-I Gazetted Officer with official seal.
- The candidates should keep himself the print out of online Admission card and will bring it on the day of examination after affixing the identical passport size photograph. The photograph must be signed across by the candidate after affixing, so that a part of the signature spreads over the Admit Card. Besides, it should be duly attested by the Head of the University Department / Principal of the College / Class-1 Gazetted officer.
- The candidate can download the Admission card for K-SET up to the last date fixed for submission of hard copy to the Nodal Center.
- It may be noted that NO ADMISSION CARD will be issued by the respective K-SET Nodal University Centers. Candidates are requested to ascertain their venue of the test / seating arrangement from the website of the respective K-SET Nodal University Centers and note the venue of Examination in their printout of online Admission Card at least 10 days before the Examination.
- The K-SET Nodal center will NOT inform to the candidate individually regarding the seating arrangement / Venue of Test.
- The candidates are required to bring a photo identity card also along with their printout of online Admission Card on the day of examination.
- It may be pointed out that noting of seating arrangement / Venue of test from the website of respective K-SET Nodal Universities will be the sole responsibility of candidate only. The K-SET Nodal Universities will NOT inform to the candidate separately regarding the seating arrangement / Venue of Test.
- In order to avoid last minute rush, the candidates are advised to Apply early enough through online. K-SET will not be responsible for any network problems are any other problem of this nature while submission of online Application during last days.
KSET 2013 Examination Fee and Mode of Payment
Following is the examination fee fixed for candidates appearing for K-SET Examination :
- General : 1000/-
- Category IIA,IIB,IIIA,IIIB : 800/-
- Cat – I, SC / ST / VH / PH : 500/-
Late fee of 100/- has to be paid by all candidates who submit, online application after the last date.
Note : All the candidates, belonging to category IIA, IIB, IIIA, IIIB, Cat-I,SC / ST / VH / PH candidates, shall provide proof of their caste / category certificate which should be enclosed in support of their claim along with the hard copy of the application form.
The candidate is required to fill the Bank Challan Form in triplicate ( Bank Copy, K-SET Copy & Candidate‟s Copy ) as given in the Notification. All the three copies of the Challan Form have to be submitted to any branch of State Bank of Mysore along with the bank charges ( bank commission ) of 20/-. The bank will retain one copy and return two copies of the challan to the candidate. The candidate has to attach one copy ( K-SET copy ) of the challan with the printout of online Application Form which he / she has to submit to the Nodal Officer of the respective Test Center, opted by the candidate.
Please note that fee submitted by any other mode like money order, demand draft, IPO etc. will NOT be accepted. Fee once paid will NOT be refunded under any circumstances.
KSET 2013 Important Dates
|1.||Submission of KSET Online Application Form||10th July, 2013 to 10th August, 2013|
|2.||With late fee of 100/-||12th August, 2013 to 17th August, 2013|
|3.||Last date to download KSET application form and other forms||30th August, 2013|
|4.||Last date for receiving the printout of online Application Form ( One copy ), Attendance Slip ( one copy ) at the respective|
Test center Opted by the Candidate ( along with fee receipt & category certificate (s) ).
|31st August, 2013|
|5.||Date of KSET Examination||08th December, 2013|
Note : Printout of Online Application Form sent Directly to the K-Set Center, Mysore will not be Entertained.
KSET Related : KSET Lectureship 2013 Application Form Online, KSET 2013 Online Application Form Date, KSET 2013 Online Application Form Status, KSET Application Form 2013, Karnataka State Eligibility Test 2013 Application Process, KSET 2013 Registration Fee, Karnataka State Eligibility Test 2013 Admit Card, KSET Lectureship 2013 Admission Form, Karnataka State Eligibility Test for Lectureship 2013 Online Registration, KSET Lectureship 2013 Admission Card, KSET 2013 Online Application Form Submission, KSET Lectureship 2013 Online Application Availability, KSET 2013 Admit Card Issue Date, Apply Online for Karnataka State Eligibility Test for Lectureship 2013, KSET 2013 Online Application Closing Date, Last Date for KSET Lectureship 2013 Online Application, KSET 2013 Online Application Form Fee, Karnataka State Eligibility Test for Lectureship 2013 Application Fee, Cost of KSET 2013 Online Application Form, Karnataka State Eligibility Test 2013 Online Fee Payment, KSET Lectureship 2013 Online Form Download, KSET 2013 Admit Card Download,
KSET Mysore University 2013 Online Application Form, KSET Mysore University 2013 Mode of Payment, KSET Mysore University 2013 Important Dates
Posted In entrance exam : kset : Leave a response for kset application form 2013 by amala