KSET Application Form 2016
|Home Page||Entrance Exam||Exam Scheme||Syllabus||Result|
KSET 2016 Application Form
KSET 2016 Procedures to Apply
Candidates should note that Application has to be submitted Online Only.
Steps for Submission of Online Application Form :
1) Candidates seeking admission to KSET 2016 examination must apply online through KSET web site http://kset.uni-mysore.ac.in.
2) Before proceeding to apply candidates must possess a scanned passport size photo in JPEG format ( 4.5cm x 3.5 cm ) memory should not exceed 200 Kbytes.
3) Candidates should register ( sign up for registration ) giving required Email ID & password.
( Note : Candidate should note down and remember their Email ID and password till the announcement of final results of KSET 2016 examination ). Candidates then proceed to give their personal, educational and KSET exam details, while mentioning their educational qualification they should mention their PG course as Passed or appearing as the case may be.
4) Candidates after successful online registration giving personal, educational and KSET – 16 examination details. They can proceed for making payment of examination Fee by opting either cash payment or online payment. Candidates who choose for cash payment can take the printout of PAY IN SLIP and make payment in any of the Canara Bank Cash Counters only and those who opt for online payment they can choose DEBIT CARD, CREDIT CARD, NETBANKING or NEFT and make payment. After successful payment candidates can take the hard copy of the e-challan provided by the CANARA BANK or a receipt generated from web for online payment.
5) After paying the necessary fee candidates have to login with their registered email ID and password For Downloading the Application Form and Can Take the printout of the 3 sheets of application form ( hard copy ) in A4 size paper as detailed below;
- Application form - to be submitted to the Nodal center chosen by the candidate
- Attendance slip – to be submitted to the Nodal center chosen by the candidate
- Admission card – to be retained by the candidate
6) Hard copy of the application form should be submitted to the respective Nodal center along with e-Challan ( for Cash Payment ) or receipt generated through web ( online payment ) along with attested copies of :
- SSLC Marks Card
- SC, ST, PWD ( VH / PH ), Cat – I, IIA, IIB, IIIA, IIIB category certificates
- Proof of qualifying examination certificate and final PG Degree Marks Card.
( For those who apply under appearing may submit the same after passing the qualifying examination ).
Affix his / her pass port size photo at the place indicated on the hard copy of application form and Attendance slip must sign across the photograph. It should also duly be attested by the gazetted officer with seal.
7) Candidates should compulsorily submit the hard copy of application along with all other related documents in an A4 size cover, super scribed as [ Application for KSET - 2016 ], within the last date for submission. Application received after the last date will not be considered.
8) Printout of admission card should be retained by the candidate and bring on the day of examination. No Admission card will be issued separately either by the Nodal centers or by KSET center. Candidates should compulsorily bring the valid Photo i.d. to the examination center without fail.
KSET 2016 Examination Fee and Mode of Payment
- General : 1050/-
- Cat – IIA, IIB, IIIA, IIIB : 850/-
- Cat – I, SC, ST, PWD ( VH / PH ) : 500/-
Late fee of 150/- has to be paid by candidates who submit online application after the last date till the extended period.
Note : Candidates belonging to category IIA, IIB, IIIA, IIIB, Cat – I, SC, ST, PWD ( VH / PH ) who claim fee exemption must enclose attested Category certificate issued by competent authority along with the hard copy of the application.
Mode of Payment :
The examination fee / late fee have to be paid by opting either cash payment or online payment. After registration for online application candidates who choose for cash payment can take the printout of PAY IN SLIP and make payment in any of the CANARA BANK CASH COUTERS only and those who opt for online payment they can choose DEBIT CARD, CREDIT CARD, NET BANKING OR NEFT and make payment. After successful payment candidates can take the e-challan provided by the CANARA BANK or a receipt generated from web for online payment. After successful payment candidates can download hard copy of application, attendance slip and admission card.
Please note :
- Fee submitted by any other mode like money order / Demand draft / IPO etc., will NOT be accepted.
- Fee once paid will NOT be refunded under any circumstances.
KSET 2016 Exam Centers
The Eleven KSET Centers where test will be conducted in Karnataka State with their respective codes are given below. The candidate can select any one Test Center for KSET examination.
|Sl. No.||Center Name||Center Code|
Note : Please note that test center once selected is final and will not be allowed for change or center under any circumstances.
KSET 2016 Important Dates
|1.||Notification date||23rd September, 2016|
|2.||Submission of online application commences from||26th September, 2016|
|3.||Last date for submission of online application||25th October, 2016|
|4.||Last date for submission of online application with late fee of 150/-||05th November, 2016|
|5.|| Last date for submission of hard copy of the application form along with copy
of receipt / e-challan, category certificates, to the respective nodal center.
|10th November, 2016|
|6.||Date of Examination||11th December, 2016|
Note : Printout of KSET Online Application Form sent Directly to the KSET Center, Mysore will not be Entertained.
KSET Related : KSET Lectureship 2016 Application Form Online, KSET 2016 Online Application Form Date, KSET 2016 Online Application Form Status, KSET Application Form 2016, Karnataka State Eligibility Test 2016 Application Process, KSET 2016 Registration Fee, Karnataka State Eligibility Test 2016 Admit Card, KSET Lectureship 2016 Admission Form, Karnataka State Eligibility Test for Lectureship 2016 Online Registration, KSET Lectureship 2016 Admission Card, KSET 2016 Online Application Form Submission, KSET Lectureship 2016 Online Application Availability, KSET 2016 Admit Card Issue Date, Apply Online for Karnataka State Eligibility Test for Lectureship 2016, KSET 2016 Online Application Closing Date, Last Date for KSET Lectureship 2016 Online Application, KSET 2016 Online Application Form Fee, Karnataka State Eligibility Test for Lectureship 2016 Application Fee, Cost of KSET 2016 Online Application Form, Karnataka State Eligibility Test 2016 Online Fee Payment, KSET Lectureship 2016 Online Form Download, KSET 2016 Admit Card Download,
Home Page Entrance Exam Exam Scheme Syllabus Result KSET 2016 Application Form KSET 2016 Procedures to Apply Candidates should note that Application has to be submitted Online Only. Steps for Submission of Online Application Form : 1) Candidates seeking admission … Continue reading
Posted In entrance exam : kset : Leave a response for kset application form 2016 by nirmala