KSET Application Form 2014
KSET 2014 Application Form
KSET 2014 Procedures to Apply
Candidates should note that Application has to be submitted online only.
Steps for Submission of Online Application Form :
- Candidate seeking admission to the K-SET must apply online ( http://kset.uni-mysore.ac.in OR through a link available with the University of Mysore website unimysore.ac.in.
- Before proceeding to apply Candidates must possess a scanned passport size photo in JPEG format ( 206 X 240 ( w X h ) pixel dimension ) memory should not exceed 300 KB file size.
- Candidate should register ( sign up for registration ) giving personnel and educational details ( Note : Candidate should note down and remember their email ID and password till the end of the K-SET 2014 examination). Candidates while mentioning their educational qualification they should mention either as Passed or appearing as the case may be.
- Candidates are required to download the bank challan proforma prefilled with candidate details and Email id, Fee and bank commission. Payments towards KSET examination fee including bank charges must be deposited to KSET accounts in any of the nearest State Bank of Mysore branch only after two working days from the date of downloading bank challan.
- After paying the necessary fee AGAIN AFTER TWO DAYS, candidates have to login with their registered email ID and password FOR DOWNLOADING THE APPLICATION FORM AND CAN TAKE the printout of the 3 sheets of application form (hard copy) in A-4 size paper as detailed below;
- Application form: to be submitted to the Nodal center chosen by the candidate
- Attendance slip: to be submitted to the Nodal center chosen by the candidate
- Admission card: to be retained by the candidate
- Hard copy of the application form should be submitted to the respective Nodal center along with Original Bank Challan (KSET Copy) and attested copies of:
- SSLC Marks Card
- SC, ST, PWD (VH/PH), Cat-I, IIA, IIB, IIIA, IIIB category certificates
- Proof of qualifying examination certificate and final PG Degree Marks Card. (For those who apply under appearing may submit the same after passing the qualifying examination).
Affix his/her pass port size photo at the place indicated on the hard copy of application form and must sign across the photograph. It should also duly be attested by the gazetted officer with seal.
- All candidates should compulsorily submit the hard copy of application within the last date for submission, application received after the last date for submission will not be considered.
- Candidates should enclose application form and all other related documents in an A4 size cover. Super scribed as “KSET application for lectureship – 2014”.
- Printout of admission card should be retained by the candidate and bring on the day of examination after affixing passport size photo and it should be duly attested by gazetted officer. “NO Admission card” will be issued separately by the respected Nodal centers or KSET center.
KSET 2014 Examination Fee and Mode of Payment
Following is the examination fee fixed for candidates appearing for K-SET Examination :
- General : 1000/-
- Category IIA,IIB,IIIA,IIIB : 800/-
- Cat – I, SC / ST / VH / PH : 500/-
Late fee of 100/- has to be paid by all candidates who submit, online application after the last date till the extended period.
Note : Candidates, belonging to category IIA, IIB, IIIA, IIIB, Cat-I, SC, ST, PWD ( VH / PH ) who claim fee exemption must enclose attested Category certificate issued by competent authority along with the hard copy of the application.
Mode of payment : The examination fee / late fee have to be paid through bank challan only. After registration for online application candidates can take the printout of challan (Bank Copy, KSET Copy & candidates copy) and make the payment as detailed in the challan (i.e. Exam. Fee + bank commission of 20/-) in any of the SBM branches, KSET copy of the challan has to be submitted along with the hard copy of the application form to respective Nodal center.
- Fee submitted by any other mode like money order /Demand draft /IPO etc., will NOT be accepted.
- Fee once paid will NOT be refunded under any circumstances.
KSET 2014 Important Dates
|1.||Notification date||20th July, 2014|
|2.||Submission of KSET Online Application commences from||1st July, 2014|
|3.||Last date for submission of online application||31st July, 2014|
|4.||Last date for submission of online application with late fee of 100/-||14th August, 2014|
|5.||Last date for submission of hard copy of the Application form along with copy of the bank challan, category certificate, PG degree marks card to the respective Nodal center||1st September, 2014|
|6.||Date of KSET Examination||30th November, 2014|
Note : Printout of Online Application Form sent Directly to the K-Set Center, Mysore will not be Entertained.
KSET Related : KSET Lectureship 2014 Application Form Online, KSET 2014 Online Application Form Date, KSET 2014 Online Application Form Status, KSET Application Form 2014, Karnataka State Eligibility Test 2014 Application Process, KSET 2014 Registration Fee, Karnataka State Eligibility Test 2014 Admit Card, KSET Lectureship 2014 Admission Form, Karnataka State Eligibility Test for Lectureship 2014 Online Registration, KSET Lectureship 2014 Admission Card, KSET 2014 Online Application Form Submission, KSET Lectureship 2014 Online Application Availability, KSET 2014 Admit Card Issue Date, Apply Online for Karnataka State Eligibility Test for Lectureship 2014, KSET 2014 Online Application Closing Date, Last Date for KSET Lectureship 2014 Online Application, KSET 2014 Online Application Form Fee, Karnataka State Eligibility Test for Lectureship 2014 Application Fee, Cost of KSET 2014 Online Application Form, Karnataka State Eligibility Test 2014 Online Fee Payment, KSET Lectureship 2014 Online Form Download, KSET 2014 Admit Card Download,
KSET Mysore University 2014 Online Application Form, KSET Mysore University 2014 Mode of Payment, KSET Mysore University 2014 Important Dates
Posted In entrance exam : kset : Leave a response for kset application form 2014 by vennila