KSET Application Form 2015
KSET 2015 Application Form
KSET 2015 Procedures to Apply
Candidates should note that Application has to be submitted online only.
Steps for Submission of Online Application Form :
- Candidates seeking admission to KSET 2015 examination must apply online www.kset.uni-mysore.ac.in or through link available with the University of Mysore website www.uni-mysore.ac.in.
- Before proceeding to apply Candidates must possess a scanned passport size photo in JPEG format ( 4.5cm x 3.5cm ) memory should not exceed 300 k.bytes.
- Candidates should register ( sign up for registration ) giving personal and educational details. Candidates while mentioning their educational qualification they should select either as Passed or appearing as the case may be.
( Note : Candidate should note down and remember their email ID and password till the announcement of final results of KSET 2015 examination ).
- Candidates are required to download the bank challan proforma prefilled with candidate details, Email id, Fee and bank commission. Payments towards KSET examination fee including bank charges must be deposited to KSET accounts in any of the nearest State Bank of Mysore branch only after two working days from the date of downloading bank challan.
- After paying the necessary fee again after two days, candidates have to login with their registered email ID and password for downloading the application form and can take the printout of the 3 sheets of application form ( hard copy ) in A-4 size paper as detailed below;
- KSET Application Form: To be submitted to the Nodal center chosen by the candidate
- Attendance slip: To be submitted to the Nodal center chosen by the candidate
- KSET Admission Card: To be retained by the candidate
- Hard copy of the application form should be submitted to the respective Nodal center along with Original Bank Challan ( KSET Copy ) and attested copies of :
- SSLC Marks Card
- SC, ST, PWD ( VH / PH ), Cat – I, IIA, IIB, IIIA, IIIB category certificates
- Proof of qualifying examination certificate and final PG Degree Marks Card. ( For those who apply under appearing may submit the same after passing the qualifying examination ).
Affix his / her pass port size photo at the place indicated on the hard copy of application form and must sign across the photograph. It should also duly be attested by the gazetted officer with seal.
- All candidates should compulsorily submit the hard copy of application within the last date for submission, application received after the last date for submission will not be considered.
- Candidates should enclose application form and all other related documents in an A4 size cover. Super scribed as [ Application for KSET 2015 ].
- Printout of admission card should be retained by the candidate and bring on the day of examination after affixing passport size photo and it should be duly attested by gazetted officer. “NO Admission card” will be issued separately either by the Nodal centers or by KSET center.
KSET 2015 Examination Fee and Mode of Payment
- General : 1000/-
- Cat – IIA, IIB, IIIA, IIIB : 800/-
- Cat – I, SC / ST / VH / PH : 500/-
Late fee of 100/- has to be paid by candidates who submit online application after the last date till the extended period.
Note : Candidates belonging to category IIA, IIB, IIIA, IIIB, Cat – I, SC, ST, PWD ( VH / PH ) who claim fee exemption must enclose attested Category certificate issued by competent authority along with the hard copy of the application.
Mode of Payment : The examination fee / late fee have to be paid through bank challan only. After successful registration for online application, candidates can take the printout of challan ( Bank Copy, KSET Copy & candidates copy ) and make the payment as detailed in the challan ( i.e. Exam. Fee + bank commission of 20/- ) in any of the SBM branches, KSET copy of the challan has to be submitted along with the hard copy of the application form to respective Nodal center.
- Fee submitted by any other mode like money order / Demand draft / IPO etc., will NOT be accepted.
- Fee once paid will NOT be refunded under any circumstances.
KSET 2015 Important Dates
|1.||Submission of KSET Online Application commences from||20th July, 2015|
|2.||Last date for submission of KSET online application||14th August, 2015|
|3.||Last date for submission of KSET online application with late fee of 100/-||25th August, 2015|
|4.||Last date for submission of hard copy of the Application form along with copy of the bank challan, category certificate, PG degree marks card to the respective Nodal center.||11th September, 2015|
|6.||Date of KSET Examination||06th December, 2015|
Note : Printout of KSET Online Application Form sent Directly to the KSET Center, Mysore will not be Entertained.
KSET Related : KSET Lectureship 2015 Application Form Online, KSET 2015 Online Application Form Date, KSET 2015 Online Application Form Status, KSET Application Form 2015, Karnataka State Eligibility Test 2015 Application Process, KSET 2015 Registration Fee, Karnataka State Eligibility Test 2015 Admit Card, KSET Lectureship 2015 Admission Form, Karnataka State Eligibility Test for Lectureship 2015 Online Registration, KSET Lectureship 2015 Admission Card, KSET 2015 Online Application Form Submission, KSET Lectureship 2015 Online Application Availability, KSET 2015 Admit Card Issue Date, Apply Online for Karnataka State Eligibility Test for Lectureship 2015, KSET 2015 Online Application Closing Date, Last Date for KSET Lectureship 2015 Online Application, KSET 2015 Online Application Form Fee, Karnataka State Eligibility Test for Lectureship 2015 Application Fee, Cost of KSET 2015 Online Application Form, Karnataka State Eligibility Test 2015 Online Fee Payment, KSET Lectureship 2015 Online Form Download, KSET 2015 Admit Card Download,
KSET Mysore University 2015 Online Application Form, KSET Mysore University 2015 Mode of Payment, KSET Mysore University 2015 Important Dates
Posted In entrance exam : kset : Leave a response for kset application form 2015 by amala