KUK Application Form 2015
KUK 2015 Application Form
1. Online submission of Application Form will commence w.e.f. 01st June, 2015. Before Registration of Application Forms, the candidates may read the Prospectus and guidelines / instructions on University Website www.kuk.ac.in carefully for online submission of the form. The applications will be submitted online alongwith a fee of 400/- ( 100/- for SC / BC / SBC / EBP / Blind candidates of Haryana ) plus Entrance Test Fee as mentioned in Table-1 against concerned courses. The prospectus / entrance test fee will be submitted online only. After completing the Application Form in all respect, the candidate must download the printed out of Application Form filled in online and submit the same alongwith required documents and fee receipt.
2. List of selected candidates will be notified on the Notice Board of the concerned Department / Institute and will also be available on the University Website as per schedule given in the Prospectus.
How to Apply for KUK 2015
Before filling the Admission Application Form the candidates are required to read the Prospectus / guidelines / instructions available on university website for online Registration carefully. Online Registration of Application Forms will commence w.e.f. 01st June, 2015. Application Form be submitted online on the University website www.kuk.ac.in duly filled in all respects by due date and print out of Admission Application Form filled in online alongwith self attested photocopies of relevant documents and receipt of fee, should reach in the office of the Chairperson / Director of the Department / Institute concerned by due date as given in Important Information. Application Forms received late shall be rejected and no further correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
1. All the particulars in the Application Form must be filled carefully and no entries should be left unfilled. Incomplete applications are liable to be rejected.
2. For Admissions to MTTM & MHM&CT and MBA & MBA ( SFS ) course candidates will submit one Admission Application Form to the concerned Chairperson of the Department.
3. Print out of Admission Application Form filled in online must be accompanied with online fee receipt of 400/- ( 100/- for SC / BC / SBC / EBP / Blind candidates of Haryana only ) plus Entrance Test Fee ( wherever applicable ) as prescribed in Table-1 against concerned courses.
4. A candidate can apply online for admission to a maximum of four M.A. / M.Sc. / M.Com. courses. Separate Additional Admission Forms are to be submitted with the fee @ 100/- ( 25/- for SC / BC / SBC / EBP / Blind candidates of Haryana ) per Form, for online applying to more than one M.A. / M.Sc. / M.Com. and Evening Certificate / Diploma courses. For all such applications the candidate will need to deposit Entrance Fee (wherever applicable) online for each course separately and submit the print out of Additional Application Form alongwith relevant documents and receipt of Entrance Test Fee as mentioned in Table-1 in the concerned Department / Institute.
5. In case any candidate is found to have supplied false information, certificate, documents etc. or is found to have withheld or concealed some information in his / her Admission Application Form he/she shall be liable to be debarred from admission to the course.
6. If a candidate is admitted on the basis of the information submitted by him / her, which is found to be incorrect or false at a later stage, his / her admission will be cancelled and all fees and other dues paid by him / her shall be forfeited. The University / Institute may also take further action, as deem fit, against the candidate and his / her guardian.
Documents / Certificates / Testimonials to be Attached with KUK Admission Application Form :
Candidates are advised to attach all the relevant documents and testimonials alongwith their application form for ascertaining their Date of Birth, Eligibility, Category as well as for allowing weightages for calculating the Merit for Admission Purpose ( MAP ).
The documents to be attached may include :
(a) Certificate of Last Public Examination passed.
(b) Certificate showing marks obtained and maximum marks in each subject of the qualifying examination(s) ( for example, for admission to M.A., M.Sc., or M.Com. Courses, the self-attested photocopies of the DMCs of Bachelor Degree Part-I, II & III are required ).
(c) Matriculation or equivalent examination certificate in support of the date of birth, and +2 certificate.
(d) Other certificates for claiming weightages ( if any ).
(e) Certificate on the prescribed proforma for candidates belonging to SC / BC / SBC / EBP / DFF / ESM / DA categories of Haryana, if applicable :
- Scheduled Caste ( SC ) Certificate as per Annexure-II, if applicable.
- Backward Class ( BC ) Certificate as per Annexure-III, if applicable.
- Special Backward Class ( SBC ) Certificate as per Annexure-IV, if applicable.
- Joint Affidavit by the parents of BC/SBC candidates on the prescribed form, as per Annexure-V, if applicable.
- Economically Backward Persons in the General Castes ( EBP ) Category Certificate as per Annexure-VI, if applicable.
- Certificate in respect of Differently Abled ( DA ) Candidates, as per Annexure-VII, if applicable.
- Certificate required to be furnished by the children and grand-children of Freedom Fighters ( DFF ) as per Annexure-VIII.
- Certificate from ESM and their wards as per Annexure-IX.
- Bonafide Resident Certificate as per Appendix-A, if applicable. Candidates who have passed their qualifying examination from a University in the State of Haryana will be deemed to be Haryana residents and will not be required to submit a certificate of bonafide resident of Haryana as per guidelines of Appendix A.
(f) Valid GATE / GPAT Score / Rank Card, if applicable.
(g) Employer’s Certificate in case of employee, if applicable.
(h) The candidates seeking admission under Kashmiri Migrants seats should submit attested copies of the following documents algongwith the Admission Application Form and bring the same in original at the time of counseling :
- Certificate of registration as Kashmiri Migrants issued by the Relief Commissioner Jammu or Divisional Commissioner, Delhi to establish the status of the applicant as registered migrants.
- Proof of property in Kashmir of the parent of the candidate.
- Proof of current residence such as Ration Card, Aadhar Card, Photo Identity Card / Voter Card, issued by the Election Commissioner, Driving Licence etc.
(i) Character Certificate as per following details :
- Private candidates : Candidates who have passed the qualifying examination as private candidates should submit their character certificate duly signed by a First Class Magistrate.
- Candidates with Gaps in study :
- Male candidates who have gaps in their academic career after the qualifying examination, must furnish a certificate of gap AND character for the gap period duly attested by Notary Public.
- Male candidates who are / were in service during the gap period, must furnish a certificate of employment from the employer AND should also furnish separately a character certificate of the gap period duly attested by Notary Public.
- Female candidates who have gaps in their academic career after the qualifying examination, must furnish character certificate from the last institution attended.
- Candidates who have recently qualified : Candidates who have passed / appeared in the qualifying examination in 2015 session must submit Character Certificate from the Head of the Institution last attended as per specimen given in Annexure-I.
KUK 2015 Admit Card
Candidates can download their Admit Cards ( only for Entrance Test based courses ) from the Univesity Website before the date of conduct of Entrance Test. In case due to any reason, if a candidate can not get his / her Admit Card up to two days before the Entrance Test, he / she must contact the office of the Chairperson / Director of the concerned Department / Institute. Such candidates must bring two recent passport size photographs duly attested by a Gazetted Officer or Head of the Department / Institute last attended by him / her to obtain duplicate Admit Card, 1-2 days before the Entrance Test. No Admit Card will be issued on the day of Entrance Test.
KUK 2015 Important Dates
|KUK Courses||BA. LLB.||MBA||B.Pharmacy|
|KUK Entrance Exam Date 2015||02nd July, 2015||30th June, 2015||05th July, 2015|
|Last Date for KUK online Regestration upto 00:00hrs midnight||18th June, 2015||18th June, 2015||30th June, 2015|
|Last Date for receipt of print out of Application Forms filled in online with documents upto 5.00 P.M.||24th June, 2015||24th June, 2015||06th July, 2015|
|KUK Admission without late fee upto||24th July, 2015||24th July, 2015||23rd July, 2015|
|Date for Starting of KUK Classes||24th July, 2015||24th July, 2015||23rd July, 2015|
kurukshetra university Related : KUK 2015 Application Form, KUK 2015 Application Form Availability, KUK 2015 Application Form Last Date, KUK Application Form 2015, KUK 2015 Application Form Download, KUK 2015 Application Form Submission, KUK Kurukshetra 2015 Application Form Issue Date, KUK 2015 Admit Card, KUK 2015 Important Dates, Kurukshetra University 2015 Application Form, KUK 2015 Application Form Available Date, KUK 2015 Admission Form, KUK 2015 Application Form Procedure, KUK 2015 Registration Date, KUK 2015 How to Apply, KUK 2015 Application Form Fee, KUK 2015 Hall Ticket Download, KUK 2015 BPharm Forms, KUK 2015 Application Form for LLB, KUK 2015 Application Form Status, KUK Kurukshetra 2015 Entrance Exam Forms, KUK Kurukshetra 2015 Application Form Closing Date, KUK Kurukshetra 2015 Bank Draft Amount, KUK 2015 LLB Admit Card,
KUK Application Form 2015 – KUK 2015 Admit Card – Kurukshetra University Important Dates 2015 – KUK 2015 Application Availability – KUK Exam 2015 Application Form – Kurukshetra University 2015 Important Dates – KUK Application Status 2015
Posted In entrance exam : kurukshetra university : Leave a response for kuk application form 2015 by amala