Kurukshetra University Entrance Exam 2015
KUK 2015 Entrance Exam
Phone No. : 01744 – 238367,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.kuk.ac.in.
Kurukshetra University invites applications from eligible candidates for admissions to the B.A. LL.B. ( Hons. ) / MBA / Bachelor of Pharmacy ( B.Pharmacy ) Programs.
Kurukshetra University Entrance Exam Date 2015
|KUK MBA 2015 Exam Date : 30th June, 2015 – 2.00 P.M.|
|KUK BPharmacy 2015 Exam Date : 05th July, 2015 – 11:00 A.M.|
|KUK B.A. LL.B. ( Hons. ) 2015 Exam Date : 02nd July, 2015 – 11.00 A.M.|
Kurukshetra University 2015 Eligibility
Eligibility : Eligibility for admission to B.A. LL.B. ( Hons. ) 5 – Year, MBA 5 – Year and B. Pharmacy 4 – Year will be as under :
|Community||Cut Off Marks ( % )||TNDALU Counselling Date & Time|
|ST||42.375||10th August, 2012 ( Friday ) 2.00 p.m.|
|SC ( Arunthathiyar )||65.000|
|SC ( Others )||75.000|
|MBC / DNC||66.500|
|BC ( Muslim )||66.500|
|BC ( Others )||67.000|
The eligibility for admission to various courses will be checked by the Chairperson / Director of the Department / Institute concerned at their own level and after provisional admission, the Registration Branch will check all documents of admitted candidates other than State Universities / Board of Haryana.
The candidates who have passed their lower examination from Universities other than Kurukshetra University or State Universities / Board of Haryana, are required to obtain an Eligibility Certificate from the Registration Branch before he / she is admitted provisionally by the Department / Institute concerned. For Eligibility Certificate the prescribed form can be had from the concerned Department / Institute. Application Form alongwith original certificates should be submitted to Deputy Registrar ( Regn. ) for issuing the Eligibility Certificate. No such student will be given even provisional admission without obtaining Eligibility Certificate.
Foreign Students :
Candidates who have passed lower / qualifying examinations from foreign Universities or Boards are required to submit Eligibility Certificate. The Eligibility Certificate will be issued by the Registration Branch on checking the required documents, such as student’s visa and original documents of a Foreign student. No Foreign student will be given even provisional admission without obtaining Eligibility Certificate.
Kurukshetra University 2015 Exam Scheme
KUK Scheme / Pattern of Entrance Test for courses ( where admission criteria includes entrance test ) is as under :
KUK Entrance 2015 Exam Centre
KUK Entrance Exam conduct at Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra.
KUK 2015 Reservation of Seats
(A) Distribution of seats :
The seats shall be distributed as under :
- All India Category including Haryana : 5%
- Bonafide Residents of Haryana : 85% ( 70% of the seats earmarked for bonafide residents of Haryana will be reserved for the categories as mentioned at (B) below, as per State Government policy and remaining 30% seats will be filled from among Haryana General Category )
(B) Reservation of seats for Bonafide Residents of Haryana :
The seats shall be reserved for the categories as under :
|Adilabad||Bhimavaram Main Branch|
|Guntur Main Branch|
|Adoni||Challapalli (Krishna Dt.)||Hindupur||Mangalagiri||Palakol||Tadepalligudem
|Akiveedu||Chilakaluripet||Hyderabad Main Branch|
A S Rao Nagar
L B Nagar
S R Nagar
|Anakapalli||Eluru Main Branch|
M V P Colony,
Guidelines for Reservation :
1. The Reservation of seats is as per the Reservation Policy of the Haryana Government and is subject to any change / amendment by the State Government from time to time.
2. If the reserved seat(s) of BC Block ‘A’ remain vacant these will be filled up from BC Block ‘B’ and vice versa.
3. The seats remaining vacant under various reserved categories other than SC category will be converted into General Category only if up to the date of display of final list or day of final counseling ( whichever applicable ), no eligible candidate belonging to the respective reserved categories is available for admission.
4. If a candidate of Haryana General, SC, BC, SBC and EBPG also apply for Differently Abled / ESM / DFF category will be consider first for Haryana General, SC, BC, SBC and EBPG category.
5. Candidates claiming reservation under Scheduled Caste will submit the certificate as per Annexure-II, Backward Class ( Block ‘A’ & ‘B’ ) will submit the certificate on the prescribed Performa as per Annexure-III, Special Backward Classes as per Annexure-IV and affidavit as per Annexure V and Economically Backward Persons in the General Castes Category for benefit of reservation shall have to furnish a certificate as per Annexure-VI at the time of Counseling.
6. The person who claims benefit of reservation under other categories shall not be entitled to claim benefit of reservation in the category of Economically Backward Person in the General Castes category.
7. If a candidate belongs to more than one reserved category, he / she shall be required to give his / her preference at the time of filling up the admission form. Preference once given shall not be changed.
8. BC ( Block A&B ) and Special Backward Classes candidates for benefit of reservation shall also have to furnish an affidavit duly attested by Executive Magistrate on the prescribed proforma to the effect that he / she is not covered under the criteria of creamy layer as per Annexure-V at the time of Counseling. The said affidavit shall be furnished jointly by both father and mother of the candidate.
9. Only the candidates having permanent disability of not less than 40% ( being otherwise fit for admission to the course ) will be considered for admission as Differently Abled. Disability certificate must be issued by the Chief Medical Officer of the concerned District. However, the certificate shall be subject to verification by a Medical Board of the University constituted for the purpose and the decision of the Board shall be final. Differently abled candidates belonging to Haryana are required to submit the certificate as per Annexure – VII.
10. Children and Grand-Children of Freedom Fighters of Haryana are required to submit a certificate from the concerned Deputy Commissioner of the concerned District as per Annexure – VIII.
11. ESM and their wards of Haryana are required to submit the certificate as per Annexure – IX.
12. For horizontal reservation, ESM / DFF candidates of General, SC and BC category will also have to furnish ESM / DFF certificate.
13. Preference shall be given to ESM first before giving admission to wards against ESM reserved seats.
14. Under differently abled category, atleast one candidate will be admitted, even if the share is less than 0.5 seat.
15. All the eligible candidates, whether from Haryana or from reserved categories can also compete for seats allocated under All India Category.
16. All the eligible candidates of reserved categories shall be considered first for Haryana General category seats.
17. Candidates who have passed their qualifying examination from a university in the State of Haryana will be deemed to be Haryana residents and will not be required to submit certificates of bonafide residents of Haryana.
18. 30% seats in M.P.Ed., B.P.Ed. and P.G. Diploma in Yoga will be reserved for female candidates in all categories.
19. Differently Abled candidates will not be considered for admission to M.P.Ed., B.P.Ed. and P.G. Diploma in yoga.