Kurukshetra University Kurukshetra – KUK Entrance Exam 2013
Kurukshetra University 2013 Entrance Exam
KUK 2013 Entrance Exam
Phone No. : 01744 – 238367,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.kuk.ac.in.
Kurukshetra University invites applications from eligible candidates for admissions to the B.A. LL.B. ( Hons. ) / MBA / Bachelor of Pharmacy ( BPharmacy ) programs.
Kurukshetra University 2013 Exam Date
|KUK MBA Exam Date : 15th June, 2013|
|KUK BPharmacy Exam Date : 16th June, 2013|
|KUK B.A. LL.B. ( Hons. ) Exam Date : 02nd July, 2013|
Kurukshetra University 2013 Eligibility
Eligibility : Eligibility for admission to B.A. LL.B. ( Hons. ) 5 – Year, MBA 5 – Year and B. Pharmacy 4 – Year will be as under :
|Institute of Law||B.A. LL.B. ( Hons. ) 5 - Year.||Senior Secondary Certificate Exam. ( 10+2 Standard ) with 45% marks ( 40% marks for SC / ST / Differently Abled candidates )|
|Institute of Management Studies||MBA 5 - Year.||Candidate has passedSenior Secondary Certificate Examination ( 10+2 Standard ) of the Board of School Education, Haryana or an Examination recognized as equivalent thereto, securing not less than 50% marks ( minimum pass marks for SC / ST ) in the aggregate with English as one of the subjects.|
|Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences||B.Pharmacy 4 - Year.||Candidate has passed Senior Secondary Certificate Examination ( 10+2 Standard ) from the Board of School Education, Haryana or an Examination recognized as equivalent thereto with Physics & Chemistry as compulsory subjects, alongwith any one of the following subjects :
( a ) Mathematics ( b ) Biology
( c ) Bio-technology ( d ) Computer Science
Note : For B.A. LL.B. ( Hons. ) 5 – Year, MBA 5 – Year and B. Pharmacy 4 – Year
1. 5% relaxation in eligibility condition will be given to the blind / physically and visually handicapped candidates.
2. There shall be no rounding of percentage of marks of the qualifying examination i.e., 50% means exact percentage. Thus, 49.5% or above does not mean 50%.
3. The Courses are open only to whole time students and not to employed or the self – employed.
4. Foreign students, if admitted, will have to produce No Objection Certificate from the Ministry of External Affairs and / or Ministry of Education, Government of India, irrespective of anything contained in any other Handbook Calendar published by KUK University.
5. The candidates who have appeared for the final year of 10+2 Examination in 2013 and whose results have not been declared may also apply at their own risk and responsibility subject to the fulfillment of the above – mentioned eligibility conditions on the date of counseling.
6. Candidates who are placed under compartment in the qualifying Examination shall not be allowed admission to the course, even provisionally.
7. A list of derecognized Boards / Universities and Fake Universities is given in KUK Website www.kuk.ac.in . A candidate, who has passed any examination from such Boards / Universities, shall not be eligible for admission.
For B.A. LL.B.( Hons. ) 5 – Year Integrated Course only
1. The eligibility for admission to B.A. LL.B. ( Hons. ) 5 – Year. course is governed by the Bar Council of India rules. Hence, 5% relaxation in minimum eligibility condition for Blind / Physically handicapped and visually impaired candidates can not be made for admission.
2. The candidates, should secure minimum 30 marks in KUK University Entrance Test 2013 in order to be eligible ( 20 marks in the Entrance Test 2013 for SC of Haryana ).
3. The candidates who have obtained 10+2 through open University System directly without having any basic qualification i.e., Matric / Secondary are not eligible for admission in the B.A. LL.B. ( Hons. ) 5 – Year. Integrated Course.
4. The candidate seeking admission shall not be more than 20 years of age ( 22 years in case of SC / ST and BC candidates ).
Kurukshetra University 2013 Exam Scheme
The Entrance Test shall have 100 multiple choice objective type questions in the following areas and each question shall carry one mark. The Entrance Test shall be of 10+2 standard and of two hours duration.
- General English : 25 Questions
- General Knowledge & Current Events : 50 Questions
- Aptitude, Reasoning, Mental ability : 25 Questions
For MBA 5 – Year
There will be four parts in the Entrance Test consisting of the following :
Part – I : Academic Aptitude Test consisting of Comprehension, Vocabulary, Usage & Grammar etc. ( 20 marks ).
Part – II : Numerical and Quantitative Ability Test including explanation of Tables, Graphs etc. ( 20 marks ).
Part – III : General Knowledge ( 20 marks ).
Part – IV : Reasoning ( 20 marks ).
The duration of the Entrance Test will be two hours. The standard of the Test shall be 10+2 level.
For B.Pharmacy 4 – Year
- Maximum marks : 90
- There will be one set of Question of 90 minutes duration in three parts as under the following :
|Part - I Physics||30 Questions ( 1 - 30 )||30 Marks|
|Part - II Chemistry||30 Questions (31 - 60 )||30 Marks|
|Part - III Biology |
( Botany & Zoology )
|30 Questions ( 15 each )||30 Marks ( 15 each )|
|Part - IV Mathematics||30 Questions ( 61 - 90 )||30 Marks|
Only objective type / multiple – choice questions with one correct answer will be asked in the Entrance Test.
1. The candidates should report at the KUK Test Centre half an hour before the time scheduled for commencement of the KUK Entrance Test.
2. There will be no any negative marking.
3. The candidates shall be allowed to appear in the KUK entrance test provisionally subject to determination of eligibility at the time of counseling. The candidates shall have no right to claim for admission to merely by appearing in the KUK Entrance Test.
4. The result of KUK Entrance Test shall also be sent to the candidates by post. However, the University shall not be responsible for postal delay or loss of result in transit. Candidates are, therefore, advised to ascertain their result on their own from the office of the Institute.
5. There will be no re – evaluation / re – checking of answer sheet of the Entrance Test and no request in this regard shall be entertained.
KUK Entrance 2013 Exam Centre
KUK Entrance Exam conduct at Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra.
KUK 2013 Reservation Seats
Total Number of Sanctioned Seats, Distribution and Reservation
Number of Seats : The number of seats for B.A. LL.B. ( Hons. ) 5 – Year., MBA 5 – Year. and B. Pharmacy, courses are as follows :
i) B.A. LL.B. ( Hons. ) 5 – Year : 120
ii) MBA 5 – Year : 60
iii) B.Pharmacy 4 – Year : 60
One additional seat in each course will be for Kashmiri Migrants.
( A ) Distribution of Seats
The seats shall be distributed as under :
1) All India Category including Haryana : 15%
2) Bonafide Residents of Haryana : 85%
( 50% of the seats earmarked for bonafide residents of Haryana will be reserved for the categories as mentioned at ( B ) below, as per State Government policy and remaining 50% seats will be filled from among Haryana General Category )
( B ) Reservation of Seats for Bonafide Residents of Haryana
The seats shall be reserved for the categories as under :
i) Scheduled Castes : 20%
ii) Backward Classes of Haryana : 27% ( 16 % for Block – A ) ( except Socially advanced persons / ( 11 % for Block – B ) Sections ( creamy layer )
iii) Physically Handicapped : 03% ( 1% Blind or low vision, 1% Hearing impairment, 1% Locomotor disability or cerebral palsy )
If the seats reserved for Physically Handicapped persons remain vacant due to non – availability of suitable handicapped candidates, these may be offered to Ex – servicemen and their wards ( 1% ) and dependents of Freedom Fighters ( 1% ).
iv) 3% horizontal reservation will be given to Ex – servicemen / Freedom Fighters and their dependents by providing reservation within reservation of 1% of General category, 1% out of Scheduled Castes and 1% from Backward Classes category. As far as block allocation in Block A and Block B of Backward Classes category is concerned, year wise rotational system will be adopted. For example, if Block A of Backward Classes are given seats in the Academic Year 2013, the next Block i.e. B Block of category of Backward Classes will be given seats in the next academic year i.e. 2013 and so on.
v) The Director of the concerned Institute shall maintain a roster register for horizontal reservation of Ex – servicemen / Freedom Fighter and carry forward all fractions till one seat is accumulated through different fractions over the year. As and when the total comes to one, a seat will be provided to the concerned category.
Guidelines for Reservation :
1. The Reservation of seats is as per the Reservation Policy of the Haryana Government and is subject to any change / amendment by the State Government from time to time.
2. If the reserved seat ( s ) of BC Block ‘A’ remain vacant these will be filled up from BC Block ‘B’ and vice versa.
3. The seats remaining vacant under various reserved categories other than SC category will be converted into General Category only if up to the date of display of final list no eligible candidate belonging to the respective reserved category is available for admission.
4. Candidates claiming reservation under Scheduled Caste will submit the certificate as per Annexure – II and Backward Class ( Block A & B ) will submit the certificate on the prescribed Performa as per Annexure – III.
5. The BC candidates ( Block A & B ) for benefit of reservation shall also have to furnish an affidavit duly attested by Executive Magistrate on the prescribed proforma to the effect that he / she is not covered under the criteria of creamy layer as per Annexure – III at the time of Counseling. The said affidavit shall be furnished by both father and mother of the candidate.
6. Only the candidates having permanent disability of not less than 40% ( being otherwise fit for admission to the course ) will be considered for admission as physically handicapped. Disability certificate should be issued by the Chief Medical Officer of the concerned District. However, the certificate shall be subject to verification by a Medical Board of the KUK University constituted for the purpose and the decision of the Board shall be final. Physically handicapped candidates belonging to Haryana are required to submit the certificate as per Annexure – IV at the time of Counseling.
7. Children and Grand – Children of Freedom Fighters of Haryana are required to submit a certificate from the concerned Deputy Commissioner of the concerned District as per Annexure – V at the time of Counseling.
8. Wards of Ex – servicemen of Haryana are required to submit the certificate as per Annexure – VI at the time of Counseling.
9. For horizontal reservation, candidates of General, S.C and B.C. categories will also have to furnish E.S.M / D.F.F. certificate.
10. Under Physically Handicapped Category, at least one candidate will be admitted, even if the share is less than 0.5 seat.
11. All the eligible candidates, whether from Haryana or from reserved categories can also compete for seats allocated under All India Category.
12. All the eligible candidates of reserved categories shall be considered first for Haryana General category seats.
13. Candidates who have passed their qualifying examination from a university in the State of Haryana will be deemed to be Haryana residents and will not be required to submit certificates of bonafide residents of Haryana.
kurukshetra university 2014 Navigation : KUK 2013 Application Form , KUK 2013 Entrance Results , KUK 2013 Entrance Exam , KUK 2013 Counselling , KUK 2013 Syllabus , KUK Entrance Exam Preparation Question Bank CD
kurukshetra university Related : KUK 2013 Entrance Exam, KUK 2013 Exam Date, KUK 2013 Exam Schedule, Kurukshetra University Kurukshetra – KUK Entrance Exam 2013, KUK 2013 MBA Exam Date, KUK 2013 Notification, KUK 2013 Eligibility Criteria, KUK 2013 Qualifications, KUK 2013 Exam Pattern, KUK 2013 Exam Centres, KUK 2013 Seats, Kurukshetra University 2013 Examination, When KUK 2013 Entrance Exam, KUK 2013 Admission Test Date, KUK 2013 BPharm Exam Date, KUK 2013 Exam Date for LLB, KUK MBA 2013 Eligibility, KUK 2013 Eligibility for BA LLB, KUK 2013 Age Limit, KUK 2013 Exam Scheme, KUK Kurukshetra 2013 Negative Marking, KUK Kurukshetra 2013 Test Centres, KUK 2013 Reservation of Seats, KUK 2013 BPharm Seats, KUK 2013 Seats Distribution, KUK 2013 June Exam Details, Kurukshetra University 2013 Entrance Test, KUK Kurukshetra 2013 Brochure,
KUK Entrance Exam 2013 – KUK MBA Exam 2013 Eligibility – Kurukshetra University 2013 Exam Pattern – KUK Exam 2013 – Kurukshetra University 2013 Exam Scheme – KUK Exam Seats 2013 – Kurukshetra 2013 University Seat Allotment
Posted In entrance exam : kurukshetra university : Leave a response for kurukshetra university kurukshetra – kuk entrance exam 2013 by amala