|Home Page||Eligibility||Application Form||Results|
KVAFSU Entrance Exam 2021
Karnataka Veterinary Animal and Fisheries Sciences University applications are invited from the eligible candidates as on the last date prescribed for submission of filled in application for admission to the following Master and Doctoral Degree programmes at constituent colleges of the KVAFS University for the Academic year 2021-22.
KVAFSU Exam Pattern 2021
Master’s Degree Program :
- All eligible candidates shall have to appear for a written test of 100 marks in one of the subject groups ( Group A – D ) listed under given intake. Nominees of ICAR and GOI, Foreign Nationals, NRIs and NRI sponsored candidates are exempted from taking the written test.
- KVAFSU written test for admission to Master degree program will be of undergraduate level and will contain 100 objective type questions with four responses. Each question will carry 1.0 mark and the examination will be of 2 hours duration.
- All questions in each group ( Group A – D ) shall be drawn equally from the subjects of that group.
- KVAFSU admission to entrance test does not confer on the candidates the right of admission to the Master program.
- Candidates appearing for the written test will have to come to the examination centre on their own expenses. University is not responsible for any expenses of the applicants irrespective of their eligibility / ineligibility.
Doctoral Programs :
- All eligible candidates seeking admission to Doctoral degree program shall have to appear for a written test on the subject which they have studied at Master degree level. The written test paper will contain 100 objective questions and each question will carry one mark. The duration of written test is 2 hours. ICAR / GOI nominees, Foreign Nationals, NRIs / NRI – sponsored are exempted from taking the written test.
- KVAFSU Admission to entrance test does not confer on the candidate the right of admission to the Doctoral program.
- Candidates appearing for the written test will have to come to the examination centre on their own expense.
- KVAFSU Written Test is scheduled on 17-2-2021 forenoon at Veterinary College, Nandinagar Campus, KVAFSU, Bidar – 585 401.
KVAFSU 2021 Selection Process
Merit list will be prepared based on the following criteria :
|S.No||Item||Marks allotted for|
|1||Weightage to the extent of 50% of marks in aggregate in the |
For the purpose of eligibility for admission to Postgraduate Degree Program, a satisfactory character and conduct certificate from the University / College from where the candidate has obtained the Degree should be enclosed with the application.
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.