LBS Centre for Science and Technology – SET December 2013
LBS SET December Exam 2013
LBS Centre for Science and Technology,
Thiruvananthapuram – 695 033,
Telephone No. : 2560311, 2560312, 2560313, 2560314,
Fax : 0471 – 2337055,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.lbskerala.com, www.lbscentre.org.
LBS Centre for Science and Technology invites applications from eligible candidates for admissions to Higher Secondary School Teachers and Non – Vocational Teachers in VHSE through State Eligibility Test ( SET ) for the session 2013.
LBS SET December 2013 Entrance Exam Date
|LBS SET December Exam Date 2013 : 2nd February, 2014 ( Sunday );|
LBS SET December 2013 Eligibility
1. Those who have acquired Master’s Degree in the concerned subject with not less than 50% marks or equivalent grade and B.Ed. degree in any discipline from any one of the universities in Kerala or have acquired these qualifications from any other university recognised as equivalent thereto are eligible to apply for the SET December – 2013 with certain exceptions as mentioned in the following paragraphs.
2. For Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology, those having MSc.Ed Degree in the concerned subject with not less than 50% marks or equivalent grade from one of the Regional Institutes of Education sponsored by NCERT will be eligible to apply. For Botany and Zoology, those having MSc.Ed Degree in Life Science ( with not less than 50% marks or equivalent grade ) from one of the Regional Institutes of Education are also eligible.
3. For the subjects Anthropology, Commerce, French, Gandhian Studies, Geology, German, Home Science, Journalism, Latin, Music, Philosophy, Psychology, Russian, Social Work, Sociology, Statistics and Syriac, candidates need not acquire B.Ed. Degree for applying for the State Eligibility Test 2013.
4. Those who have acquired II class Master’s Degree in Communicative English with not less than 50% marks and BEd. are eligible to appear for SET in English.
5. Candidates who have acquired Diploma in Hindi Teaching, but do not have B.Ed. Degree, are eligible to apply for SET in accordance with the exemption clause provided in the Special Rules.
6. Candidates who have acquired B.Ed Degree in Hindi conducted by the Dakshin Bharatha Hindi Prachar Sabha are exempted from the requirement of producing the equivalency certificate, as the degree has been recognized by the Universities in Kerala.
7. Candidates who have acquired their qualification through Correspondence Course / Open Universities which are not recognized by any one of the Universities in Kerala are not eligible to appear for the SET. Candidates who have acquired their qualifications through recognized correspondence courses / Open universities should obtain and furnish certificates of recognition and equivalency from any one of the Universities in Kerala.
8. Candidates admitted in the year 2013 for B.Ed. courses will be permitted to appear for the State Eligibility Test December 2013. Candidates undergoing the final year course of the Post graduate studies will also be permitted to appear for SET if they already have a B.Ed. SET certificates of such candidates will be issued only if they qualify the P.G / B.Ed. examinations in their first chance of the final examination of the course. The B.Ed candidates shall produce the pass certificates and PG candidates shall produce both the pass certificates and mark lists for proving their eligibility after qualifying the SET December 2013. Candidates appearing simultanenously for PG and B.Ed. final examinations are not eligible to appear for SET December 2013 under this provision.
9. For the subject Latin, candidates who have passed their degree examination in any discipline from any one of the Universities in Kerala or from any other University recognized as equivalent thereto with Latin as their Second Language under Part II with not less than 50% marks for that Part II are also eligible to appear for SET, provided such candidates have acquired II Class Master’s Degree with not less than 50% marks in any discipline.
10. Relaxation of Minimum marks for SC / ST Candidates :
Candidates belonging to SC / ST categories shall be granted a relaxation of 5% marks in the minimum marks prescribed for the eligibility to appear for the State Eligibility Test.
13. Age Limit : No age limit is prescribed for candidates appearing for the SET.
LBS SET December 2013 Syllabus
The syllabus prescribed for the LBS SET 2013 will be based on the core areas in the syllabi in the concerned subjects followed by the Universities in Kerala.
The approved syllabi of the subjects concerned for SET December 2013 is available in the LBS Website http://lbskerala.co.in/set/set2013.2/syllabus.htm of the LBS Centre.
LBS Related : LBS Centre December 2013 Entrance Exam, LBS SET 2013 December Exam Date, LBS Centre SET 2013 Notification, LBS Centre for Science and Technology – SET December 2013, LBS SET 2013 Dec Eligibility, LBS Centre SET 2013 Eligibility Criteria, LBS SET 2013 Educational Qualification, LBS SET 2013 Age Limit, LBS Kerala SET 2013 Exam Schedule, LBS SET 2013 Eligibility Exam Date, LBS SET 2013 Syllabus, LBS SET Kerala 2013 Admission, LBS SET 2013 Exam Detail, LBS Centre SET 2013 Admission, LBS State Eligibility Test 2013, LBS Centre 2013 Entrance Exam Syllabus, LBS Centre 2013 Prospectus, LBS Centre for Science and Technology SET December 2013, LBS SET Entrance Test 2013 Date, LBS SET December 2013 Exam Duration, LBS SET 2013 Information Brochure,
LBS Centre SET Entrance Exam 2013 – LBS Centre December Exam Date 2013 – LBS SET December Exam Eligibility 2013 – LBS Centre Exam Notification 2013 – LBS SET Test Details 2013.
Posted In entrance exam : lbs : Leave a response for lbs centre for science and technology – set december 2013 by sharon