LBS Centre for Science and Technology – SET June 2015
LBS SET June Exam 2015
LBS Centre for Science and Technology,
Thiruvananthapuram – 695 033,
Telephone No. : 2560311, 2560312, 2560313, 2560314,
Fax : 0471 – 2337055,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.lbskerala.com, www.lbscentre.org.
LBS Centre for Science and Technology invites applications from eligible candidates for admissions to Higher Secondary School Teachers and Non-Vocational Teachers in VHSE. A pass in the State Eligibility Test ( SET ) for the session 2015.
LBS SET June 2015 Entrance Exam Date
|LBS SET June 2015 Exam Date : 07th June, 2015 ( Sunday )|
LBS SET June 2015 Eligibility
1. Those who have acquired Master’s Degree in the concerned subject with not less than 50% marks or equivalent grade and B.Ed. degree in any discipline from any one of the universities in Kerala or have acquired these qualifications from any other university recognised as equivalent thereto are eligible to apply for the SET June 2015 with certain exceptions as mentioned in the following paragraphs.
2. For Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology, those having MSc.Ed Degree in the concerned subject with not less than 50% marks or equivalent grade from one of the Regional Institutes of Education sponsored by the NCERT are eligible to apply. For Botany and Zoology, those having MSc.Ed Degree in Life Science ( with not less than 50% marks or equivalent grade ) from one of the Regional Institutes of Education are also eligible.
3. For the subjects Anthropology, Commerce, Gandhian Studies, Geology, Home Science, Journalism, Music, Philosophy, Psychology, Social Work, Sociology and Statistics candidates need not acquire B.Ed. Degree for applying for the State Eligibility Test.
4. Those who have acquired II class Master’s Degree in Communicative English with not less than 50% marks and BEd. are eligible to appear for SET in English.
5. Candidates who have acquired Diploma in Hindi Teaching, but do not have B.Ed. Degree, are eligible to apply for SET in accordance with the exemption clause provided in the Special Rules.
6. Candidates who have acquired B.Ed Degree in Hindi conducted by the Dakshin Bharatha Hindi Prachar Sabha are exempted from the requirement of producing the equivalency certificate, as the degree has been recognized by the Universities in Kerala.
7. Candidates who have acquired their qualification through Correspondence Courses / Open Universities which are not recognized by any one of the Universities in Kerala are not eligible to appear for the SET. Candidates who have acquired their qualifications through recognized correspondence courses / Open universities should obtain and furnish certificates of
recognition and equivalency from any one of the Universities in Kerala.
8. Candidates who have acquired their Master’s Degree with the minimum required marks for eligibility to appear for SET and are undergoing their courses for B.Ed Degree are eligible to appear for the test. Similarly candidates who have acquired their B.Ed Degree and are undergoing the final year courses of their Post Graduate Program are also eligible to appear for the test. Such candidates must produce the Certificates of their qualifying examinations passed with the minimum required marks within one year from the date of publication of the results of the test, failing which they shall be treated as disqualified.
9. Relaxation of Minimum marks for SC / ST Candidates Candidates belonging to SC / ST categories shall be granted a relaxation of 5% marks in the minimum marks prescribed for the eligibility to appear for the State Eligibility Test.
10. LBS SET Age Limit : No age limit is prescribed for candidates appearing for the SET
LBS SET June 2015 Syllabus
The syllabus prescribed for the LBS SET 2015 will be based on the core areas in the syllabi in the concerned subjects followed by the Universities in Kerala.
The approved syllabi of the subjects concerned for SET June 2015 is available in the LBS Website http://lbskerala.co.in/set/set2015/syllabus.htm of the LBS Centre.
LBS Related : LBS Centre June 2015 Entrance Exam, LBS SET 2015 June Exam Date, LBS Centre SET 2015 Notification, LBS Centre for Science and Technology – SET June 2015, LBS SET 2015 June Eligibility, LBS Centre SET 2015 Eligibility Criteria, LBS SET 2015 Educational Qualification, LBS SET 2015 Age Limit, LBS Kerala SET 2015 Exam Schedule, LBS SET 2015 Eligibility Exam Date, LBS SET 2015 Syllabus, LBS SET Kerala 2015 Admission, LBS SET 2015 Exam Detail, LBS Centre SET 2015 Admission, LBS State Eligibility Test 2015, LBS Centre 2015 Entrance Exam Syllabus, LBS Centre 2015 Prospectus, LBS Centre for Science and Technology SET June 2015, LBS SET Entrance Test 2015 Date, LBS SET June 2015 Exam Duration, LBS SET 2015 Information Brochure,
LBS Centre SET Entrance Exam 2015 – LBS Centre June Exam Date 2015 – LBS SET June Exam Eligibility 2015 – LBS Centre Exam Notification 2015 – LBS SET June Test Details 2015.
Posted In entrance exam : lbs : Leave a response for lbs centre for science and technology – set june 2015 by amala