MDU Application Form 2015
MDU 2015 Application Form
1. The candidates are advised to read the Prospectus carefully before filling the online Application Form.
2. The University has adopted online procedure for admission from the academic session 2015 – 16. The Prospectus can, however, be obtained from the Assistant Registrar ( Sale Counter ), M.D. University, Rohtak either in person or on payment of 100/- in cash for reference. OR can be free downloaded from the University Website www.mdurohtak.ac.in. The Prospectus is also available on cash payment at the University Institute of Law and Management Studies, Sector 40, Gurgaon,
3. The processing charges for submission of the admission application will be charged as 400/- for general category candidates and 100/- ( for S.C. / B.C. candidates of Haryana only ). The S.C / B.C candidates belonging to the States other than Haryana will be treated as General Category candidates for all purposes. A candidate can apply for admission to three additional courses ( except M.Tech ) after online registration to the first course, he / she is applying and confirmation of depositing the required processing fee. Separate application form for admission in each additional course shall be filled after paying 50/- ( 15/- for SC / BC candidates of Haryana only ) each.
Admission to various M.Tech Programs shall be made first on the basis of merit of valid GATE score. If seats remain vacant then admissions on the basis of merit of marks in the qualifying examinations shall be made.
Separate application forms are required for admission to different M.Tech Courses. For example, for admission to M.Tech ( Computer Science & Engineering ) or M.Tech ( Software Engineering ) or M.Tech ( Computer Science ), candidates are required to apply on separate application form alongwith required application fee for each course.
4. Where entrance test is to be held a candidate is required to pay entrance fee of 200/- for traditional courses and 300/-for professional courses for each test except for the courses where entrance test is common.
5. All the candidates will be required to deposit processing charges / entrance fee through Debit / Credit Card / echallan
of SBI / Axis Bank.
6. All the candidates will be required to produce the proof of having passed the qualifying examination atleast three days before the date of display of merit list except for the courses where admissions are made purely on Entrance Test basis and GPAT basis ( applicable only to pharmacy program ). In the latter cases, the candidates will produce all documents at the time of counseling.
The candidate applying for M.Pharma. course should be allowed to fill a singale application form for M.Pharma course and he / she may be allowed to choose the specialization of M.Pharma at the time of counselling.
7. The self – attested copies of certificates / testimonials of all the examinations passed by the candidate from 10th Standard onwards / other documents and latest Character Certificate should be appended to the computer generated application form to be submitted to the concerned Department / Institute / Office with the computer generated application form duly signed at the time of counsling failing which his / her candidature will not be considered for admission.
8. Change in course or category, once opted for the purpose of admission, will not be allowed. The category and course opted in the Online Application for admission shall be the base for this purpose.
9. If the last date for receipt of applications falls on a holiday or that day is declared holiday by the University, the next working day will be considered as the last date for the purpose. However, the timings will remain unchanged.
10. The candidates claiming the benefit of reservation shall submit a certificate to this effect from the competent authority. Refer to Appendices C to L for instructions and formats of certificates.
11. The Application or any other document attached thereto once submitted shall not be returned.
- Centralized admissions in M.Sc courses of the various Departments under the Faculty of Life Sciences will be made through a Common Entrance Test to be conducted by the Centre for Bio Technology. Computer Generated application form duly signed alongwith all relevant certificates / documents at the time of Counselling should be submitted to the Director, Centre for Bio Technology, MDU, Rohtak ( Except M.Sc. ( Forensic Science ) which will be submitted in the Department of Genetics, MDU, Rohtak ) failing which his / her candidature will not be considered for admission.
- Common counseling shall be conducted by the Centre for Bio Technology through an Admission Committee having representation from each Department. Admissions will be made to a particular course on the basis of merit of the candidate – cum – choice and eligibility.
|Sr.No.||Name of the Program||Opening date of registration||Last Date of Submission of Online Applications||Fee for Entrance Exam., if any, in Rs.||Address for submission of online generated Application form|
|1.||MBA 5 Year||21st May, 2015||20th June, 2015|
( Up to 5.00 P.M. )
|2.||MBA 2-year ( All progs except S.No. 3 )||21st May, 2015||20th June, 2015|
( Up to 5.00 P.M. )
|3.||MBA ( Executive Weekend )||21st May, 2015||27th June, 2015||-||Director, UILMS, Sector 40, Gurgaon|
|4.||LL.B ( Hons. ) 5 year Integrated including UILMS||21st May, 2015||20th June, 2015||300/-||Head, Department of Law|
|5.||LL.B ( Hons. ) 3 year ( Morning & Evening )||21st May, 2015||20th June, 2015||300/-||Head, Department of Law|
|6.||MHM / MTM||21st May, 2015||30th June, 2015||-||Director, Instt. of Hotel and Tourism Management|
|7.||BHM / BTM & other Diploma Courses.||21st May, 2015||20th June, 2015||Director, Instt. of Hotel and Tourism Management|
|8.||B.Pharmacy||21st May, 2015||20th June, 2015||300/-||Head, Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences.|
|9.||M.Pharmacy ( Industrial Pharmacy, Pharmaceutics, Pharmaceutical Chemistry Pharmacognosy Pharmacology )||21st May, 2015||30th June, 2015||Head, Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences.|
|10.||M.Tech||21st May, 2015||07th July, 2015||Director, University Institute of Engineering & Technology|
|10||B.P.Ed.||21st May, 2015||20th June, 2015||-||Head, Department of Physical Education|
|11.||M.P.Ed.||21st May, 2015||20th June, 2015||300/-||Head, Department of Physical Education|
|12.||M.Ed.||21st May, 2015||22nd August, 2015||-||Incharge ( Colleges )|
|13.||Diploma / Certificate in Foreign Languages||21st May, 2015||30th June, 2015||Head, Department of English & Foreign Languages|
|14.||M.A. ( Hons ) English ) ( 5 Years ) and||21st May, 2015||20th June, 2015||200/-||Head Department of English and Foreign Languages|
|i||M.Sc.( Hons. ) Maths. 5 Year||21st May, 2015||20th June, 2015||200/-||Head Department of Mathmatics|
|M.A. / M.Sc. / M.Com / LL.M including 5 year Integrated ( Except MA English ( Hons. )5 year & M.Sc. Math. ( Hons. ) 5 year and Diploma Courses other than Dip. in Foreign Languages|
|i.||Maths, Maths with Computer Sc.||21st May, 2015||20th June, 2015||200/-||Heads Department of Mathematics|
|ii.||Psychology Applied, Psychology Hindi||21st May, 2015||20th June, 2015||200/- per program||Heads of the respective Departments|
|iii.||L.L.M, History||21st May, 2015||20th June, 2015||200/- per program||Heads of the respective Departments|
|iv.||Journalism & Mass Communication, Physics||21st May, 2015||20th June, 2015||200/- per program||Heads of the respective Departments|
|v.||Sociology, P.G. Diploma in Translation ( Hindi - English )||21st May, 2015||20th June, 2015||200/- per program||Heads of the respective Departments|
|vi.||English Pub.Admn.||21st May, 2015||20th June, 2015||200/-per program||Heads of the respective Departments.|
|vii.||Geography Sanskrit||21st May, 2015||20th June, 2015||200/-||Heads of the respective Departments|
|viii.||Economics, Chemistry||21st May, 2015||20th June, 2015 ( Up to 5.00 P.M. )||200/- per program||Heads of the respective Depts|
|ix.||Political Science MFA - 6 years||21st May, 2015||20th June, 2015||200/-||Heads of the respective, Department|
|x.||Commerce||21st May, 2015||20th June, 2015||200/-||Head, Department of Commerce|
|xi.||Education, Defence & Strategic Studies, Music-vocal, Music-Instrumental, Fine Arts, M.Sc. Geo-informatics, Computer Science, Statistics,|
All M.Sc.courses including Diploma / Certificate under Faculty of Life Sciences, M.L.I.Sc. and M.A. Eco.( Hons ), M.A Pub.Admn. ( Hons. ) M.Com. ( Hons. ) 5 year.
|21st May, 2015||20th June, 2015||200/-||Heads of the respective Deptts.|
|Master of Philosopy ( M.Phil )|
|i.||Maths, Commerce and History||21st May, 2015||26th August, 2015|
( Upto 5.00 P.M. )
|200/- per program||Heads of the respective Departments|
|ii.||Pub. Admn and Psychology||21st May, 2015||26th August, 2015||200/- per program||Heads / Directors of the respective Depts./ Institutes|
|iii.||Hindi and Sociology||21st May, 2015||26th August, 2015||200/- per program||Heads of the respective Departments|
|iv.||Education and Journalism & Mass Communication||21st May, 2015||26th August, 2015||200/- per program||Heads / Directors of the respective Departments / Institutes|
|v.||English||21st May, 2015||26th August, 2015||200/- per program||Head, Department of English and Foreign Languages|
|v (a)||Geography||21st May, 2015||26th August, 2015||200/- per program||Head, Department of Geography|
|vi.||Statistics, Physical Education and Political Science||21st May, 2015||26th August, 2015||200/- per program||Heads of the respective Departments|
|vii.||Sanskrit and Economics||21st May, 2015||26th August, 2015||200/- per program||Heads of the respective Departments|
|viii.||Defence & Stratregic Studies, Music Instumental & Vocal and P.G. Dip. in Guidance & Counseling.||21st May, 2015||26th August, 2015||200/- per program||Heads of the respective Departments|
maharshi dayanand university 2015 Navigation : MDU Eligibility 2015, MDU Results 2015, MDU Application Form 2015, MDU Entrance Exam 2015, MDU Syllabus / Exam Pattern 2015, MDU Admission Procedure 2015, MDU Entrance Exam Preparation Question Bank CD
maharshi dayanand university Related : MDU 2015 Application Form Online, MDU Rohtak 2015 Online Application Procedure, MDU 2015 Online Application Form Status, MDU Application Form 2015, MDU Application Form 2015 Last Date, MDU 2015 Registration Fee, MDU Application Form 2015 Availability, MDU 2015 Application Form Fee, MDU Entrance Exam Application Form 2015, MDU 2015 Online Form Availability, MDU 2015 Application Form Sale Date, MDU 2015 Admit Card Issue Date, MDU 2015 Application Form Issue Date, MDU Rohtak 2015 Apply Online, Maharshi Dayanand University Application Form 2015, MDU 2015 Information Brochure, MDU 2015 Online Admission Form, Submission of MDU Rohtak Application 2015, MDU 2015 Online Registration Form, Availability of MDU Application Form 2015, Application Form for MDU 2015, Maharshi Dayanand University Rohtak Admit Card 2015,
MDU Online Application Form 2015 | MDU Application Form Last Date 2015 | MDU Application Form Submission Date 2015
Posted In entrance exam : maharshi dayanand university : Leave a response for mdu application form 2015 by amala