Manipal University Counselling 2018, Manipal University MBBS Counselling 2018, Manipal University Counselling Dates 2018, Manipal University Counselling Schedule 2018, Manipal University Counselling Details 2018, Manipal Online Test Counselling Documents 2018, Manipal University Counselling Procedure 2018, Manipal University Counselling Status, Manipal University Counselling Process, Manipal University Admission Counselling, Manipal University Exam Details, Manipal University Counselling Fee
|Home Page||Entrance Exam||Exam Pattern||Application Form||Syllabus||Results|
Manipal University UG Counselling 2018
Documents mandatory for counselling
- e-Hall Ticket
- MBBS / BDS degree certificate
- Certificate of permanent registration with any State Medical / Dental Council in India
- Certificate of completion of compulsory rotatory internship
- Marks cards of all professional examinations
- Post graduate diploma certificate, if any
- Conduct and Character certificate from the head of medical / dental college from which you have graduated / will be graduating.
For Foreign Applicants Only
Original copy of applicant’s passport
For In-Service Category Applicants Only
- Experience Certificate
- Two set of photocopies of all the above documents
- Four recent and identical passport size photographs and one stamp size photograph.
Candidates are requested to note that candidates are required to produce the above original documents for verification. In the event of admission, the University will retain these documents for the entire duration of your course.
As per the circular Ref.No.KMC C.R./2014 dated 18.01.2014 from Karnataka Medical Council, all admitted applicants must write to Karnataka Medical Council to obtain permanent registration certificate and submit it at Admissions Office on or before the commencement of class.
Foreign applicants / degree holders must write to Medical / Dental Council of India to obtain permanent registration certificate and submit it at Admissions office on or before the commencement of class.
On the day of counselling
Applicants will be invited as per their MU-OET rank for biometrics and document verification. Successful applicants will be allotted seats according to their rank and number of seats available. Such applicants should submit their original documents and pay the first year fees at the counselling.
Request for extension of dates for payment of fees or submission of original documents will not be entertained under any circumstances.
Please note that absence of the candidate or his / her representative at the indicated reporting time and date will result in the instantaneous forfeiture of any claim for a seat. The choice of course made by the candidate / representative is final and binding and cannot be altered later under any circumstances.
- Admission order and receipt/s for the payment made will be given to the applicant upon completion of the admission process.
- Selected applicants should fill the State Bank of India account opening form for combo ID card. The filled-in SBI account opening form should be submitted at the SBI counter. The combo card will function as university photo identity card, access control card, ATM and debit card. The combo card will not be issued if the account opening form is not submitted at the SBI counter.
- Students who want to avail hostel facility should report to chief warden of the allotted campus for hostel enrollment.
- Students should report to the allotted college on or before the reporting date mentioned in the admission order.
- Classes will commence from May, 2018.
For General category : The first year course fees, registration fees should be paid by demand draft drawn in favour of ‘Manipal Academy of Higher Education’ payable at Manipal or Udupi.
For Foreign / NRI category : The first year course fees, registration fees should be paid by demand draft drawn in favour of ‘Manipal Academy of Higher Education’ payable at New York.
Important Note : Part payments or payment in installments is not permitted. Nonpayment of the first year fees on the day of counselling will result in instantaneous forfeiture of seat.