|Home|| Entrance Exam|| Eligibility|| Exam Scheme|| Results
MHI CET 2018 Online Application Form
Online application form & information brochure :
The information brochure for MHT-CET 2018 is available on web site “https://www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in“.Candidate is advised to download and print the brochure. For submission of online application form the candidates should login at “https://www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in” website. The detailed procedure for online submission of application form & registration is as follows.
Procedure for MHT CET 2018 Registration and payment through Debit / Credit Card / Net Banking / e- wallet
A candidate has to first register for MHT CET 2018 at https://www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in and only then he / she can make the payment online.
MHT-CET 2018 Registration: In order to register online, the candidate has to visit the website “https://www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in” and click ”Apply Online”. The MHT-CET 2018 Registration page opens up wherein he / she has to fill-in the online form.
The information to be provided includes personal details and uploading of your recent color passport photograph and signature.
Filling of Online Application form : The candidate will be prompted to enter valid personal email id, personal mobile No. and a password along with other required information while filling the online form. Remember the password set. Use this password during the application form filling. An email and SMS will be sent to this registered email id and mobile no. Please quote your Application no. in all future correspondence with MHT- CET Office.
To Upload Photograph And Signature :
Please note that all the applicants are required to upload their recent scanned / digital colour photograph and signature. The file size of the Photograph should be between 15 KB to 50 KB and Signature should be between 5KB to 20 KB per file. The online application system will not allow to upload files smaller or larger than the specified size. All Candidates have to upload their Photograph and Signature in “.jpg” format only and file name of Photograph and signature should preferably be photo.jpg and sign.jpg respectively.
For Uploading photograph
- Take your recent colour passport size photograph. The picture should be taken against a light / white background. In case the face on the photograph is not clear, your application is liable to be rejected. Candidate should upload such scanned / digital photograph.
- File size of the Photograph should be between 15 KB to 50 KB, otherwise it will not be allowed by the System to upload.
- To reduce the size, crop the image of the passport size photograph in MS Paint or any other Photo Editor.
- Please ensure that only the full face portion is cropped and not the entire photograph.
For Uploading Signature
- The candidate himself / herself should sign ( no capital letters ) on a white paper with a black ink pen.
- Scan the signature in 200 dpi ( dots per inch ) scanner resolution settings and the file size should be between 5 KB to 20 KB in .jpg format.
- To reduce the size, crop the image of the signature in MS Paint or any other Photo Editor. Please ensure that only the signature portion is cropped and not the entire A4 paper on which you have signed.
- Once photograph and signature files are uploaded by the candidate successfully, the system will show on the screen Photograph and Signature that has been uploaded. If these have been correctly uploaded, you should now proceed further to make the online payment.
- To ensure the Photograph and Signature are within specified file size follow the following instructions
- Open the digital or scanned photograph or signature in MS Paint by right clicking the photograph or signature.
- Press Ctrl + W, a window will open which will have an option ‘resize by %’. Here enter anything
- between 10 to 50% and save the file with an extension .jpg.
- Check for the size of the file in ‘properties’. If the file size is still not between 15 KB to 50 KB for Photograph and 5 KB to 20 KB, once again open in paint and resize it to bring it to within specified range.
- Repeat this process till the file size is between specified range.
- Save this file with the file Name as mentioned above as photo.jpg and sign.jpg
- MHT CET 2018 Application Fee Payment: Application form processing fees as stated in the table given below is to be paid through online system only by Internet Payment, Credit Card / Debit Card ( RuPay / Visa / MasterCard / Maestro ) , Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards / Mobile Wallets for which the service charges, as per rules, shall be applicable in addition to the application form processing fees. No other mode of payment shall be permitted. This fee is non-refundable and non-transferable under any circumstances.
- Registration Process Completion: On successful payment of the application fee, a confirmation of the same will be displayed online. Candidates shall print the receipt for future references. After successful payment, Candidate shall take the print out of MHT CET 2018 Registration Confirmation.
- Keep a copy of MHT CET 2018 Application No. & Password: The candidate shall keep a copy of MHT CET 2018 Registration Confirmation printout. Please quote the MHT CET 2018 Application No. in all future correspondence.
- Download Admit Card: For downloading Admit Card, Candidate should visit the website “https://www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in“as per the schedule. Issue of Admit Card is merely an enabling document for appearing at the MHT-CET 2018 and does not imply that the candidate satisfies all the requirements of eligibility conditions of admission.
Application Form Fee :
|For General Category Candidates from Maharashtra State, Outside Maharashtra State ( OMS ) , J & K Migrant candidates||800 / -|
|For Candidates of Backward Class Categories [SC, ST, VJ / DT- NT ( A ) , NT ( B ) , NT ( C ) , NT ( D ) , OBC, SBC] and Persons with Disability Candidates belonging to Maharashtra State only.||600 / -|
- An incomplete application form will be rejected. Application form sent by post / courier will be rejected. The candidate shall submit one and only one application form. In case, candidate submits more than one application form. The last submitted online application form along with payment will be treated as valid.
- The email id and mobile number entered in the registration form will be treated as primary contact details and all communications will be sent to the same.
- In case of mail not received in INBOX, also check the Spam / Junk folder.
- Please access emails regularly.
For any support / grievance email to email@example.com citing your primary email id or call on ( 022 ) 22652261, 22652262 between 10.00 a.m. and 6.00 p.m. on all working days. Candidates should note that it is mandatory for them to bring the printout of the Admit Card, valid Photo ID proof for identity verification on the day of examination.
MHI CET 2018 Important Dates
|1||Online registration & Confirmation of Application Form on website||February, 2018||March, 2018|
|2||Online registration on & Confirmation of Application Form on website ( with additional Late Fee of 500 / - )||March, 2018||March, 2018|
|3||Issue of Admit Card ( through candidate login )||April, 2018||May, 2018|
|4||Date of MHT CET 2018||May, 2018|
|5||Declaration of the result||On or before 4th June, 2018|