MHT CET Application Form 2015
MT CET 2015 Application Form
MT CET 2015 Application Form for Engineering
MT CET 2015 Engineering / Technology Programs in First Year Engineering Admission for the academic session 2015 – 2016 will be carried out through JEE Main 2015 to be conducted by DTE and CBSE.
MT CET Entrance Exam 2015 Score of JEE Main ( Paper 1 ) and HSC Marks shall be considered for preparing the Merit.
JEE Main 2015 Entrance Examination Click Here.
1. Sale of MT CET 2015 Information Brochure
- The information brochures as per the requirement shall be obtained by Head Master / Principal of the Junior College from the Principal / Director of the notified college in the district as shown.
- The fee for MT CET 2015 including Information Brochure along with Application Kit is 700/- ( Rupees Seven Hundred Only ) for General category Candidates and 500/- ( Rupees Five Hundred Only ) for Backward Class Category candidates belonging to Maharashtra State only. This amount is not refundable.
- Information Brochure along with Application Kit for the aspiring Candidates will be available at their Junior Colleges against the payment of the application form fee for the candidates passed / appearing HSC from Maharashtra.
- Information Brochure along with Application Kit for the aspiring Candidates will be available at Notified Colleges against the payment of the application form fee for the candidates passed / appearing HSC from outside Maharashtra.
- It is mandatory for the Candidates to procure the Information Brochure along with Application Kit.
- The Application Kit contents the Application Kit Number and Password.
- Aspiring Candidates should read the Information Brochure thoroughly.
- The detailed instructions for filling the online application form are given in the Application Kit
- Aspiring Candidates are required to fill the “Online Application Form” through the website www.dte.org.in through Internet at home, cybercafé or at their junior colleges.
- Application sent by post / courier will not be accepted and such applications will be rejected without any communication.
- The Candidate will be able to login to the Online Admission System by using Application Kit Number and Password provided in the Application Kit.
- The candidate should fill the data in the Online System, verify the data filled and confirm the application form.
- The candidate can edit the data till it is not confirmed by him / her.
- After confirmation of Application form, Candidate is required to take two printouts of the Online Application Form for CET.
- Candidate / Parent shall sign both copies of the application form and submit to his / her Junior College or Notified College.
- Principal of his / her Junior College shall certify both the copies and issue one copy of printout to the candidate.
- It will be responsibility of the Head Master / Principal of High School / Junior College to verify and certify that the information provided in the application form by the candidate is correct.
- The certified Application Form shall be submitted by the Principal of High School / Junior College to the Director / Principal of the Notified College of the concerned District on or before the last date prescribed.
- The Candidates, who have passed HSC or Equivalent examination from outside Maharashtra, shall submit application form at any of the Notified College. The candidate shall get Receipt, Admit Card and Score Card from the same Notified College. Such candidates shall produce relevant documents, in original, of a) photo identity b) SSC or equivalent examination mark sheet to the authority at the Notified College at the time of submission of duly signed Online Application Form in two copies.
- Incorrect / incomplete Application Form will be rejected.
- A Candidate shall submit only one Application Form. In case, the candidate submits more than one application form, he / she shall be disqualified.
- The Admit Cards and Score Cards will be distributed by the Principal of the junior college or Notified College where the Application form was submitted by the candidate.
- In case the candidate does not receive Admit Card on or before the prescribed date ( or if he / she has lost his / her admit card ), he / she should approach the Notified College / Center in Charge of the District of the respective district with the original Receipt of Application Form for getting a Duplicate Admit Card not later than one hour before the commencement of the examination.
- Please note that the issue of Admit Card is just an enabling provision for appearing at MT CET and does not imply that the candidate is eligible for admission.
- The candidate shall fill the information correctly however there will be provision for correction ( if any ) in data as per schedule at respective Notified College only. In such cases candidate has to submit the application with receipt issued by his / her Junior College.
3. Sale of information brochure and MT CET 2015 Online submission of application form with late fee
Information Brochure along with Application Kit shall be made available to all aspiring candidates at Notified Colleges only with late fee of 250/- in addition to the fee for MT CET 2015.
In such cases the candidates shall produce relevant documents, in original, of
- Photo identity
- SSC or equivalent examination mark sheet to the authority at the Notified College at the time of submission of duly signed Online Application Form printout in two copies.
MT CET 2015 Important Dates
|Sale of information brochure and MT CET 2015 application forms|
( Through Junior College / High School / Notified College )
|3rd week of March, 2015 to 1st week of April, 2015|
|Last date of submission of MT CET 2015 application forms to Principal of Junior College / School / Notified College||1st week of April, 2015|
|Last date to receive MT CET 2015 admit card||2nd week of May, 2015|
|Date of JEE Main Examination 2015||04th April, 2015 & 10th,11th April, 2015|
|Declaration of MT CET 2015 Result||1st week of June, 2015|
|Last date for representation regarding Verification of marks with prescribed fees.||Within Four Days of Declaration of Result|
MT CET 2014 Application Form for Pharmacy
1. Online Submission of MT CET 2014 Application Form
1. MT CET 2014 shall be conducted only in the ONLINE mode in multiple sessions.
2. The CET comprises of 3 papers viz (i) Biology, (ii) Physics & Chemistry, (iii) Mathematics with 50 multiple choice objective type questions carrying 2 marks each. Each Paper shall be of 100 Marks and 1 hour duration.
3. It is mandatory for all aspiring candidates to register & confirm the Online Application Form for MT CET 2014 at www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in.
4. Application Kit will be available for sale at the cost of 700/- for General Category candidates ( 500/- for Reserved category and Persons with disability candidates belonging to Maharashtra State only ) in Cash at all Application form Receipt Centres ( ARCs ) listed below. No other mode of payment shall be permitted. This fee is non – refundable and non – transferable under any circumstances.
5. It is mandatory for the aspiring candidates to procure the Application Kit from ARC. The Application Kit consists of details of Online MT CET 2014, Application ID and Password, by which the candidate shall be able to fill the Online Application Form.
6. Aspiring candidates will be able to submit Online Application form through the website at http://www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in/ph2014 through any computer connected to Internet once the Application ID is activated by the ARC from where Application Kit is purchased.
7. Submission of the application form in response to this admission notification will amount to accepting the aforesaid rules & regulations unequivocally by the applicant and upon such submission it will be presumed that the applicant agrees and accepts these rules & regulations as legal, valid and correct. It will not be open for any applicant, once having submitted the application form to question the legality, validity and correctness of these rules & regulations.
8. It should be noted that no documents are required to be submitted at this stage. Candidates are advised to keep the necessary documents ready at the time of Document verification stage at ARC as per the schedule.
9. The candidates belonging to SC, VJ/DT (NT (A)), NT (B), NT(C), NT (D), OBC and SBC categories should produce “Caste Validity Certificate” issued by Scrutiny Committee of Social Welfare Department and the Candidate belonging to ST category should submit “Tribe Validity Certificate” issued by Scrutiny Committee of Tribal Department and valid Non Creamy Layer certificate, except SC, ST candidates, at the time of verification of documents at ARC.
10. NRI candidates are eligible to apply for admission against Institute level seats in Private Unaided Management Institutes. Please refer information Brochure for details.
11. Applications sent by Post / Courier etc., to ARCs / DTE office will be rejected and no communication in this regard will be made.
MT CET 2014 Application Fee
|Sr.No.||Type of Candidature||MT CET Application Fee ( Rupees )|
|1.||Maharashtra State Candidates ( Person with Disability )||500/-|
|2.||Maharashtra State Candidates ( Reserved Category )||500/-|
|3.||Maharashtra State Candidates ( Open Category )||700/-|
|4.||Outside Maharashtra State Candidates||700/-|
MT CET 2014 Important Dates
|First Date||Last Date|
|1.||Online registration for MT CET 2014 through computer connected to Internet on the website http://www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in/ph2014 for Maharashtra State / OMS candidates.||14th March, 2014 ||29th March, 2014 Up to 5.00 P.M.|
|2.||Issue of MT CET Hall Ticket through candidates login of successfully registered candidates||15th April, 2014 Onwards|
|3.||Date of the Online MT CET 2014||20th April, 2014 & 21st April, 2014|
|4.||Declaration of the result of the MT CET 2014 on the website http://www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in/ph2014||30th April, 2014 at 5.00 P.M.
MT CET General Instructions :
- The Candidate has to submit and confirm the Online Application Form for MT CET through candidate login by himself / herself from the place convenient to him / her. It is not required to report to ARC for confirmation.
- Candidate can avail the facility available at ARC for confirmation of Application form. For availing the facility of ARC candidates are required to pay 50/- in cash as facilitation fee to ARC.
- All ARC’s shall remain open on all days excluding holidays and sundays for sale of application kits, submission & confirmation of application form during the schedule.
- The schedule displayed above is provisional and may change under unavoidable circumstances. The revised schedule, if any, will be notified on website www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in/ph2014. Please refer the website or contact the office of the Joint Director of Technical Education, Regional Offices or ARCs or contact on helpline numbers 022-30233444/45/46 for further information.
MHT CET Related : MHT CET 2015, MT CET 2015, Maharashtra CET 2015, MHT CET Application Form 2015, MT CET Exam Details 2015, Maharashtra CET Application Form 2015, MHT CET Application Form 2015, MHT CET Online Application Form 2015, MHT CET Engineering Application Form 2015, MT CET Pharmacy Application Form 2015, MT CET 2015 Application Form Last Date, MT CET 2015 Admit Card Download, MHT CET 2015 Application Form Submission, MT CET Application Form Issue Date 2015, MHT CET 2015 Application Forms Availability, MHT CET Application Form Status 2015, MHT CET Entrance Exam Application Form 2015, Maharashtra CET 2015 Application Form Cost, MHT CET 2015 Application Form Download, MT CET Application Form Sale 2015, MT CET 2015 Admit Card Date, MT CET Application Form Availability Centre 2015, MHT CET Registration 2015, MHT CET 2015 Admit Card Issue Date, MT CET Application Fee 2015, How to Apply for MT CET 2015, Maharashtra Engineering Application Form 2015, Maharashtra Common Entrance Test Application 2015, MT CET Notification 2015,
MHT CET Application Form 2015 | MT CET Application Form Cost 2015 | MHT CET Application Form Availability 2015
Posted In entrance exam : mht cet : Leave a response for mht cet application form 2015 by amala