MHT CET Application Form 2016
MHT CET Engineering, Health Science & Pharmacy Courses Application Form 2016
MHT CET 2016 is available on web site “www.dmer.org” and “www.mhtcet2016.co.in“. Candidate is advised to download and print the brochure. For submission of online application form the candidates should login “www.mhtcet2016.co.in” website. The detail procedure for online submission of MHT CET application form & registration is as follows.
Procedure for MHT CET 2016 Registration and payment through State Bank of India ( SBI ) branches.
A candidate has to first register for MHT CET 2016 at “www.mhtcet2016.co.in” and only then he / she can make the payment at the branches of SBI.
MHT CET 2016 Registration :
In order to register online, the candidate has to visit the website “www.mhtcet2016.co.in” and click MHT CET 2016 Registration. The MHT CET 2016 Registration page opens up wherein he / she has to fill in the MHT CET online form. The information to be provided includes personal details and uploading of your recent colour passport photograph and signature.
Filling of online application form :
The candidate will be prompted to enter his / her valid email id, mobile No. and a password on the first login. All these three must be carefully noted and retained by the candidate for all future correspondence with MHT CET Office, downloading MHT CET Admit card 2016 etc. The candidate can continue and complete his / her filling up of educational details.
To upload Photographs and Signature :
Please note that all the applicants are required to upload their scanned / digital recent colour photograph and signature. File size of each of the Photograph and Signature should not be more than 50 KB per file. The online application system will not allow to upload files larger than 50 KB. All Candidates have to upload his / her Photograph and Signature only in “Jpeg” format and file name of Photograph and signature should preferably be photo.jpeg and sign.jpeg respectively.
For Uploading photograph :
- Take your recent colour passport size photograph. The picture should be taken against a light / white background. In case the face on the photograph is not clear, your application is liable to be rejected. Candidate should upload such scanned / digital photograph.
- File size of each of the Photograph should not be more than 50 KB per file, otherwise it will not be allowed by the System to upload.
- To reduce the size, crop the image of the passport size photograph in MS Paint or any other Photo Editor.
- Please ensure that only the full face portion is cropped and not the entire photograph.
For Uploading Signature :
- The candidate himself / herself should sign ( no capital letters ) on a white paper with a black ink pen.
- Scan the signature in 200 dpi ( dots per inch ) scanner resolution settings and the file size should be less than 50 kb in jpeg format.
- To reduce the size, crop the image of the signature in MS Paint or any other Photo Editor. Please ensure that only the signature portion is cropped and not the entire A4 paper on which you have signed. Once photograph and signature files are uploaded by the candidate successfully, the system will show on the screen Photograph and Signature that has been uploaded. If these have been correctly uploaded, you should now proceed further to generate the bank challan for the payment through ‘State Bank of India’.
Downloading Bank Challan :
The candidate has to download and print the MHT CET bank challan on an A4 size paper on a single page. Please adjust your printer settings suitably to take the print on an A4 size paper. The bank challan will have MHT CET 2016 Registration No., Name of the candidate, address, phone number and date of registration, printed on it. The printed bank challan is in two parts. You have to take this bank challan to the SBI branch.
Payment of fees at State Bank of India ( SBI ) Branch : The candidate has to take this printed MHT CET Bank challan to any of the SBI branches ( www.sbi.co.in/corporate/branchlocator.htm ) to make the payment after 48 hrs of registration. Please tender Rs 800.00 + Rs 60.00 Bank Commission for Open Candidates and Rs 600.00 + Rs 60.00 Bank Commission for Reservation Category Candidates. On the printed bank challan, the bank will enter the date of payment, Journal No / Bank Transaction ID, Branch Name & Code and put a bank seal on each part of the bank challan. The bank will retain the Bank’s copy of the bank challan and return the rest of the bank challan to the candidate.
Completion of online application Form :
The candidate should visit “www.mhtcet2016.co.in” and logs in MHT CET 2016 registration using his / her MHT CET 2016 Registration No and password after 24 hours of making the payment. Please confirm whether the Bank transaction ID No. and date of payment have been updated. If it has been, click on the generate MHT CET Confirmation Page. A Confirmation Page will open up. Please save this page and also take a print out of the same. This completes the MHT CET Registration process 2016.
MHT CET 2016 Registration No.& Password :
The candidate is advised to keep a copy of the Bank challan, MHT CET2016 Registration Confirmation Page printout. He / she should note the MHT CET Registration No. and password for all future correspondence with MHT CET Office.
Generation of Admit Card :
Candidate should visit website “www.mhtcet2016.co.in” any time between 25th April 2016 and 30th April 2016 and take a print out of the same where candidate’s MHT CET 2016 Roll No., the address of the Examination centre will be mentioned.
MHT CET 2016 Important Notes :
Once you finish your registration for MHT CET 2016 you shall be provided with a unique MHT CET 2016 Registration No. & password.
- Please note that emails to candidate and Login on “www.mhtcet2016.co.in” ( Accessed by MHT CET Registration No. & password ) will be the standard mode of communication.
- The email address that you enter in the registration form will be treated as your primary email address and all communications will also be sent to the same.
- Please ensure that you provide a valid email address.
- Please ensure that you use your personal email address only as your primary email address in the application.
- Please add ‘firstname.lastname@example.org‘, as trusted sources in the anti Spam software of your email. Otherwise, either you will not receive important emails or they will get delivered to your Spam / junk folder.
- Please access your emails regularly and ensure that your inbox is accessible.
- Please note that the MHTCET Registration No. and password gives you an individual login on “www.mhtcet2016.co.in“, you need to check for mails from MHT CET on frequent intervals.
Note : If you do not receive the confirmation message within 24 hours of Registering, please check your spam / junk folder just in case the confirmation email got delivered there instead of your inbox. If you are unable to locate the email, please email to ‘email@example.com‘ citing your primary email id or call to call center no 0120- 4055011 between 10.00 a.m. and 5.00 p.m. on all working days. Students should note that it will be compulsory for them to bring the downloaded admit card, application form & challan printouts / valid Photo ID proof for identity verification on the day of examination.
MHT CET Related : MHT CET 2016, MT CET 2016, Maharashtra CET 2016, MHT CET Application Form 2016, MT CET Exam Details 2016, Maharashtra CET Application Form 2016, MHT CET Application Form 2016, MHT CET Online Application Form 2016, MHT CET Engineering Application Form 2016, MT CET Pharmacy Application Form 2016, MT CET 2016 Application Form Last Date, MT CET 2016 Admit Card Download, MHT CET 2016 Application Form Submission, MT CET Application Form Issue Date 2016, MHT CET 2016 Application Forms Availability, MHT CET Application Form Status 2016, MHT CET Entrance Exam Application Form 2016, Maharashtra CET 2016 Application Form Cost, MHT CET 2016 Application Form Download, MT CET Application Form Sale 2016, MT CET 2016 Admit Card Date, MT CET Application Form Availability Centre 2016, MHT CET Registration 2016, MHT CET 2016 Admit Card Issue Date, MT CET Application Fee 2016, How to Apply for MT CET 2016, Maharashtra Engineering Application Form 2016, Maharashtra Common Entrance Test Application 2016, MT CET Notification 2016,
MHT CET Application Form 2016 | MT CET Application Form Cost 2016 | MHT CET Application Form Availability 2016
Posted In entrance exam : mht cet : Leave a response for mht cet application form 2016 by vennila