MAEER’s MIT Institute of Design invites application for admission to the UG & PG Programs with the following specialization through Design Aptitude Test ( DAT – 2018 ) for the academic year 2018 – 2019.
MITID Offers Graduate & Post Graduate Programs
Industrial Design :
- Product Design
- Transportation Design
- Interior Space & Furniture Design
- Retail Design
- User Experience Design
Communication Design :
- Graphic Design
- Animation Film Designs
- Film & Video Design
- Game Design (only for B.Des)
- New Media Design (only for B.Des)
Fashion Design :
- B.Des Fashion Design
- B.Des Fashion Communication
Management programme :
- M.Des Design Management
- M.Des Fashion Management & Marketing
Collaborative Twinning Programs :
Bachelors Programs ( 2+2 years )
- BA ( Hons ) Design for Industry ( In collaboration with Northumbria University UK )
- BA ( Hons ) Transportation Design ( In collaboration with Northumbria University UK )
- BA ( Hons ) 3D Design ( In collaboration with Northumbria University UK )
- BA ( Hons ) Graphic Design ( In collaboration with Northumbria University UK )
- BA ( Hons ) Motion Graphics & Animation (I n collaboration with Northumbria University UK )
- Advance Diploma in Game Development ( In collaboration with George Brown College Canada )
- BSc ( Hons ) Product Design and Technology ( In collaboration with Manchester Metropolitan University, UK )
- BSc ( Hons ) Design Engineering ( In collaboration with Manchester Metropolitan University, UK )
MITID 2018 Eligibility Criteria
1. B. Des Programme – 10+2 from any stream (HSC, CBSE, ICSE, IB).
2. M. Des Programme – Graduate in any Disciplines 10+2+3 ( minimum ).
MITID 2018 Seats Intake
|1||B. Des Programme||200 seats|
|2||M. Des Programme||120 seats|
|3||B. Des Fashion programmes||60 seats|
|4||M.Des Fashion Management & Marketing||15 seats|
|5||M.Des Design Management||15 seats|
Rules of reservations apply as per the prevalent Government of Maharashtra directives.
To know more about MITID Entrance Exam Click Here
MITID 2018 Application Form
Step 1 : Register for DAT ( www.dat.net.in )
Step 2 : An automated verification link will be sent to your registered email ID. Activate your account by clicking the link.
Step 3 : Provide the required details in the application form.
Step 4 : Upload the required documents accept the declaration and submit the online application form.
Step 5 : Proceed to payment option and pay 3550 (inclusive of GST) for Indian applicants and 5310 (inclusive of GST) for NRI, PIO, CIO & Foreign Nationals
- Online Payment through Net Banking / Credit Card / Debit Card
- Demand Draft in favour of MIT ADT University-MIT Institute of Design
Candidate have to write their names behind the demand draft & sent it to following address.
MIT Institute of Design,
Rajbaug, Loni Kalbhor
Pune Solapur Highway
Step 6 : On scrutiny, verification and acceptance of application form, Admit card will be generated and sent to candidates registered email id.
Candidates can also download the Admit Card by login to his / her profile on DAT portal.
- Applications are invited through online mode only
- The Design Aptitude Test (DAT) is conducted jointly by MIT Institute of Design Pune & Avantika University Ujjain.
MITID Admission Process 2018
The MITID admission process is in two phases :
Phase – 1 :
- MITID-DAT ( Design Aptitude Test ) conducted at various centres across the country.
- MITID reserves its right to change or cancel any of these centres.
- Based on scores obtained from MITID – DAT, shortlisted candidates will be called for second phase.
Phase – 2 :
- Studio Test and Personal Interview at MITID campus in Pune.
- The second phase of the admission procedure will consist of studio tests followed by personal interviews at Institute in Pune.
- The list of shortlisted candidates for the Second Phase will be announced on MITID website.
MITID 2018 Exam Centers
Note : The Institute reserves right to change / cancel any of the test centres mentioned above.
To know more about MITID Application Form Click Here
MITID 2018 Results
MITID 2018 Exam Date
MAEER’s MIT Institute of Design Aptitude Test will be conducted on 1st April, 2018
MITID 2018 Result Date
MITID DAT UG / PG 2018 Result will be Declared on 16th April, 2018.
Please keep watching this page, to check your MITID DAT Results 2018..
To know more about MITID Results Click Here
MITID Admission Important Dates 2018
|1||Form Submissions||28th February, 2018|
|2||Design Aptitude Test||1st April, 2018|
|3||Result of DAT||16th April, 2018|
|4||B. Des Studio Test & Interview||2nd May, 2018 to 9th May, 2018|
|5||B. Des Final list||11th May, 2018|
|6||M. Des Studio Test & Interview||10th May, 2018 to 15th May, 2018|
|7||M. Des Final list||17th May, 2018|
|8||M.Des Management Studio Test & Interview||20th May, 2018|
|9||M.Des Management Final List||21st May, 2018|
|10||Commencement of Programme||2nd July, 2018|
MAEER’s MIT Institute of Design,
“Rajbaug”, Loni – Kalbhor,
Next to Hadapsar,
Pune Solapur Highway,
Pune – 412201. India,
Telephone No. : +91-20-30693695 / 96 / 97,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
Website : www.mitid.edu.in.