|Home||Entrance Exam|| Syllabus|| Results
MMMUT 2018 Online Application Form
Purchase and Submission of Application Forms
- For B.Tech / MBA / MCA / M.Tech. / Ph.D. the OMR application form with Information Brochure can be obtained from 20th January, 2018 to 31st March, 2018 ( both days inclusive ) by hand or through post by sending a written request having complete postal address with PIN – Code and demand draft of 1,500 / – for General / OBC and 750.00 for SC / ST / Female candidates drawn in favour of “Madan Mohan Malaviya University of Technology, Gorakhpur” to The Coordinator, Admission 2018 , Madan Mohan Malaviya University of Technology, Deoria Road, Gorakhpur-273010 ( U.P. ) .Application form will also be available from the University counter by paying the cost of application form in cash / demand draft during 10 AM to 4 PM on all days from 20th January, 2018 to 31st March, 2018.
- The candidate may also opt for filling up the Online application form, from any place through internet by login on to www.mmmut.ac.in from 20th January, 2018 ( 10 AM ) till 31st March, 2018 ( 5 PM ) for B.Tech / MBA / MCA / M. Tech. / Ph.D. as per the detailed procedure given on the website.
- On completion of the Online Application form, the candidate should complete the printout of the generated Confirmation Page of Application Form by affixing his / her recent photograph ( same as the one uploaded in application form ) , signature, left-hand thumb impression and the signature of his / her parent / gnardian at appropriate places. The duly completed copy of the Confirmation Page of Application Form should be sent along with the University copy of Bank Receipt to The Coordinator, Admissions 2018 , Madan Mohan Malaviya University of Technology, Deoria Road, Gorakhpur-273010 ( U.P. ) so as to reach latest by 5 PM on or before 7th April, 2018 ( for B.Tech. / MCA / MBA / M. Tech. / Ph.D. ).
The Cost of application form including examination fee will be as under
|General / OBC Category||SC / ST Category and Female of all Category|
|1,500 / -||750 / -|
- Demand draft should be drawn in favor of Madan Mohan Malaviya University of Technology, Gorakhpur payable at Gorakhpur, in case Application Form is to be purchased by hand or by post. Application Form may also be purchased from counter in cash / demand draft.
- The courses offered by the University through Admission Test 2018 have been grouped as follows:
- Group – I : B.Tech. 1st Year, B.Tech. 2nd Year, MCA and MBA
- Group – IT : M.Tech. and Ph.D.
- The candidates are required to apply using separate Application Form for each group along with applicable fee.
Payment of Application Fee in case of Online Application Form Submission
- All candidates applying through Online Application Form mode have to deposit the application fee as given in the following procedure. The Application Fee is Non – Refundable. The candidates applying for multiple courses can submit single Application Form by indicating the different courses for which admission is sought by remitting the fee as applicable except for M.Tech. and Ph.D.
- The payments can be made either through online mode by using Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking. Additional Bank Charges will be applicable as per the rules of the respective bank depending upon the transaction used and are to be paid by candidates themselves.
Online Payment Details
- For online payment the candidate will be redirected to the website of the bank as per the choice of fee payment exercised by the candidate. University shall not be responsible for the transactions made after redirection to the bank’s website.
- The candidates have to login with their Bank’s Net-banking User ID and Password for Net Banking. Incase of payment through Debit Card / Credit Card, candidates have to enter the details of their Debit Card / Credit Card as required by the respective banks.
- The Fee Amount and Bank Charges will be displayed to the candidates, and candidates have to
- confirm the total amount before the payment.
- Once candidate confirms and the payment is successful, the candidate will be redirected back to the Online Application Website.
- If any candidate has some difficulty ( due to internet connection or power failure ) , and the candidate is not sure whether the payment has been processed or not, then please login back to Admission Test 2018 Online Application Website and check the status of the payment. The concerned candidate can also check the status from his / her Bank.
- In case the fee amount has been debited from candidates Bank Account / Debit Card / Credit Card, and Admission Test 2018 Online Application Website does not acknowledge any fee payment then the candidate should make the payment again till it is not reflected on the University’s Online Application website. Candidate should contact the concerned Bank for the difficulty faced by him / her. University will not be responsible for any inconvenience caused due to this. No extra time shall be permissible for any such failure.
- Candidates will be allowed to submit the final Application Form along with uploading of signature, photographs etc. only after successfully making the payment and its receipt in the University account following the prescribed payment process.
- Once the candidate confirms and the payment is successful, the candidate may proceed to complete the submission procedure of Application Form on Admission Test 2018 Online Application Website and the candidates are required to print the confirmation page and send the Confirmation page without folding along with payment receipt to Coordinator, Admission Test 2018 in the A- 4 size envelope by affixing the address slip printed along with Confirmation Page.
- Completed application form ( OMR type or Confirmation Page of Online Application form with University Copy of paymenr receipt must reach to The Coordinator, Admission 2018, Madan Mohan Malaviya University of Technology, Deoria Road, Gorakhpur- 273010 ( U.P. ) upto 7th April, 2018 ( 5.00 PM ) for B.Tech. / MBA / MCA / M.Tech. / Ph.D. courses by Speed Post / Registered Post only.The application form delivered by any other means shall not be accepted. The application forms received in the University after the last date will not be accepted. University is not responsible for any kind of lapse or postal delay in delivery of Application Form to the University.
MMMUT 2018 Admit Card
- Admit card will be sent to the candidates by post, however Admit card can also be downloaded from University website www.mmmut.ac.in in case of non-receipt of the admit card. It is the responsibility of the candidate to complete the admit card before appearing in admission test.
- If any candidate is unable to receive or download his / her admit card, he / she should contact the helpline or send an email as indicated on the web site latest by 3rd May, 2018 for the Admission Tests of B.Tech. / MBA / MCA / M.Tech. / Ph.D ..
- A plea that the candidates failed to receive the information for appearing at the admission test will not be accepted as a ground for the refund of fee or any other redressal. The University reserves the right to debar a candidate who is not eligible to appear at the Admission Test 2018 or any other reason which may lead to vitiating the admission process.
- In case of any reported correction, the final corrected admit card will have to be downloaded from website www.mmmut.ac.in before the examination date.
- Since successful candidates are requi align=”left”red to produce the Admit Card at the time of document verification in counseling and admission, therefore it should be carefully preserved until the admission process is completed.
MMMUT 2018 Exam Centres
|Admission 2018 likely to be conducted :|
MMMUT 2018 Important Dates
|1||OMR Application Form can be obtained||20th January, 2018 to 31st March, 2018 ( Between 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM )|
|2||Last date for receipt of MMMUT 2018 completed OMR Application Form||7th April, 2018 ( Till 04:00 PM )|
|3||Submission of MMMUT 2017 OnLine Application Form Last date||20th January, 2018 ( 10:00 AM ) to 31st March, 2018 ( Till 05:00 PM )|
|4||Uploading of Admit Cards||30th April, 2018|
|5||Date of MMMUT 2018 Examination||12th & 13th May, 2018 and 2nd July, 2018|
|6||Declaration of MMMUT 2018 Result||First week of June, 2018 ( except Ph.D. )|