NIPER Join Entrance examination – NIPER JEE 2017
National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research ( NIPER ) invites application for NIPER JEE Entrance Exam 2017 for admission to M.S. ( Pharm. ), M.Pharm., M.Tech. ( Pharm. ), M.B.A. ( Pharm. ) for the academic year 2017 – 2018.
NIPER JEE 2017 Eligibility
|S.No||Courses||Offered at NIPER||Eligibility|
|1||Biotechnology : M.S.(Pharm.)||Ahmedabad, Guwahati, Hajipur, S.A.S. Nagar||B.Pharm.; M.Sc. (Biological Sciences)|
|2||Clinical Research : M.Pharm.||S.A.S. Nagar||B.Pharm.|
|3||Medicinal Chemistry : M.S.(Pharm.)||Ahmedabad, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Raebareli, S.A.S. Nagar||B.Pharm.; M.Sc. (Organic Chemistry)|
|4||Medical Devices : M.S.(Pharm.)||Ahmedabad||B.Pharm.|
|5||Natural Products : M.S.(Pharm.)||Ahmedabad, Kolkata, S.A.S. Nagar||B.Pharm.; M.Sc. (Organic Chemistry)|
|6||Pharmaceutical Analysis : M.S.(Pharm.)||Ahmedabad, Hyderabad, S.A.S. Nagar||B.Pharm.; M.Sc. (Organic / Analytical Chemistry)|
|7||Pharmaceutical Technology (Biotechnology) : M. Tech. (Pharm)||S.A.S. Nagar||B.Pharm.; M.Sc (Life Sciences)|
|8||Pharmaceutical Technology ( Formulations ) : M.Pharm.||S.A.S. Nagar||B.Pharm|
|9||Pharmaceutical Technology ( Process Chemistry ) : M.Tech. (Pharm.)||Hyderabad, S.A.S. Nagar||B.Pharm.; M.Sc. (Organic Chemistry); B.Tech.(Chemical Engineering) or Equivalent|
|10||Pharmaceutics : M.S.(Pharm.)||Ahmedabad, Hyderabad, Raebareli, S.A.S. Nagar||B.Pharm.|
|11||Pharmacoinformatics : M.S.(Pharm.)||Hajipur, Kolkata, S.A.S. Nagar||B. Pharm.; M.Sc. (Organic / Physical / Pharmaceutical Chemistry); M.Sc. / B.Tech. (Bioinformatics); M.Sc. (Biochemistry / Biotechnology / Molecular Biology / Microbiology)|
|12||Pharmacology Toxicology : M.S.(Pharm.)||Ahmedabad, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Raebareli, S.A.S. Nagar||B.Pharm.; B.V.Sc.; M.B.B.S|
|13||Pharmacy Practice : M.Pharm||Guwahati, Hajipur, S.A.S. Nagar||B.Pharm|
|14||Regulatory Toxicology : M.S.(Pharm.)||Hyderabad, S.A.S. Nagar||B.Pharm.; B.V.Sc.; M.Sc. (Pharmacology / Toxicology / Life Sciences / Biochemistry/Medical Biotechnology / Zoology); M.B.B.S|
|15||Traditional Medicine : M.S.(Pharm.)||S.A.S. Nagar||B.Pharm.; B.A.M.S.; M.Sc. (Botany)|
|16||Pharmaceutical Management : M.B.A.(Pharm.)||Hyderabad, S.A.S. Nagar||B.Pharm.; B.Tech (Chemical Engg. or equivalent); M.Sc. (Chemical / Life Sciences)|
Eligibility Criteria :
The candidate should have passed the qualifying degree with a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate or CGPA of 6.75 on a 10 point sale wherever grades are awarded or equivalent (Percentage of marks or CGPA so calculated will be based on the norms fixed by the concerned University / Institution or aggregate marks or CGPA scored by the candidate for all years of the qualifying degree, in case University / Institution has not prescribed any norm for calculating such percentage or CGPA). Valid GPAT / GATE / NET score card of a candidate should be valid at the time of counseling / Group Discussion and Interview is an essential qualification for all programs [including M.B.A. (Pharm.)] except for the following categories of candidates.
- Candidates holding B.V.Sc. / M.B.B.S. / B.A.M.S. degree
- Foreign nationals
- Sponsored candidate from public/private sector undertaking, Govt. Departments and Research and Development Organizations.
- Candidates applying as NIR or their wards [in case of M.B.A.(Pharm.)]
To know more about Eligibility Criteria Click Here
NIPER JEE 2017 Exam Pattern
- There will be a common paper for all Masters Programs including M.B.A. ( Pharm. ).
- The question paper will consist of 200 Multiple Objective Choice questions.
- The level of questions will be of B. Pharm. and M.Sc (relevant field). A few questions will be from general aptitude.
- Duration of the examination will be 2 hours
- There will be negative marking in the written test. 25% marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.The result of the on line test will be declared on the official Website of the Institute ( www.niper.gov.in ) within 5 days of test.
NIPER JEE 2017 Exam Centres
The test shall be conducted at the following centres :
- New Delhi
NIPER JEE 2017 Reservation of Seats
- Provisions for reservation shall be made as per Govt. of India rules in force.
- Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe candidates should furnish a caste certificate signed by Tehsildar / Distt. Magistrate.
- Other Backward Caste candidates should produce caste certificate and certificate of income ( showing non‐ creamy status of the candidate as per OM No. 36033 / 3 / 2004‐Estt. ( Res ) dated 9th March, 2004 of the Department of Personnel and Training, Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pension or any subsequent order issued by the Government of India in this regard) signed by Tehsildar / Distt. Magistrate.Candidates applying under this category should note that only recent income certificate shall be valid. In case candidate has an old income certificate, same need to be updated / endorsed by an authorized government official not below the rank of Tehsildar. Also OBC caste certificate produced by the candidate should be valid for Central government admissions. OBC certificate showing validity only for a particular state shall not be acceptable. Alsocaste certificate issued before March 2004 should be duly updated with an endorsement by an authorized officer not below the rank of a Tehsildar.
- Physically handicapped candidates should furnish a medical certificate indicating a minimum of 40% of physical defect or deformity duly signed by a Medical Board and countersigned by Principal Medical Officer of Government Hospital.
- Kashmiri Migrant candidates should furnish a valid migration certificate issued by the Relief Commission or any other competent authority.
- Candidates applying for admission under any reserved category shall specifically claim admission under such reserved category and bring relevant certificates in support of such claim at the time of GD / Interview / Counselling.
NIPER JEE Admission Procedure 2017
M.S.(PHARM.); M.Pharm. and M.Tech.(Pharm.) programs :
Admission to these programmes will be through counseling. Counseling would be based on Merit obtained by candidates in written test. The candidates have to report to the Institute for counseling on scheduled date and time. They should come prepared in person with the requisite fees and payments to be paid through bank draft only ( Bank Draft should be in favour of NIPER JEE and payable at Hyderabad as per Sec. 12 “Fees and Payments” ) to be paid immediately after the counseling, if admission is offered to him / her. Candidates shall bring all the documents with them as mentioned in Sec.11 “Documents to be submitted”. At the time of admission the candidate will have to deposit these documents and pay requisite fees and payments.
M.B.A.(Pharm.) program (in NIPER Hyderabad and S.A.S. Nagar) :
- Admission to the M.B.A. ( Pharm. ) programme will be based on the combined merit obtained by a candidate in the entrance examination, group discussion and interview. Weightage given for entrance examination and group discussion & interview shall be in proportion of 85:15. The list of eligible candidates for this purpose will be made on the basis of merit obtained in the entrance examination.
- The candidates have to report to the institute for Group Discussion and Interview on scheduled date and time. Candidates will be allowed to participate in Group Discussion and Interview, only if they are carrying requisite documents as per Sec. 11 “Documents to be submitted” mentionedin the brochure and have to show proof of having passed the qualifying degree examination.
- Group Discussion/Interview will be followed by declaration of the list of selected candidates for admission next day. Candidates should come prepared with the demand draft favouring NIPERJEEand payable at Mohali or Chandigarh) as per Sec.12 “Fees and Payments” to be paid at the time of admission
NIPER JEE 2017 Application Form
- Applicants shall register online on www.niper.gov.in as per instructions given on the website. The process of online registration shall commence on 27th May,2017, 5.00 pm
- Instruction for Registration is available on www.niper.gov.in website.
- Take Printout of the Registration form, put signatures at the bottom of the registration form and attach the following (i) copy of award letter pertaining to GPAT / GATE/NET etc. (ii) Sponsorship certificate from Industry / Government sponsored candidates and send to the following address through speed post / registered post / in person so as to reach on before 07th June, 2017, 5.00
Chairman, NIPER JEEMasters,
National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research, (NIPER),
Sector 67, S.A.S.Nagar (Mohali),
- The Institute will not be responsible for any loss or postal delay. Registration form received after the due date will not be considered. Indian nationals residing abroad and fn have to remit US $ 100 or equivalent through online. The Institute shall not be held responsible for misplacement of any loose sheet. Therefore, all the documents are required to be submitted properly tied together . Incomplete forms which are not properly submitted will not be accepted. No correspondence / inquiry in this regard will be entertained.
Option – 1
M.S. (Pharm.) / M.Pharm. / M.Tech. ( Pharm.) :
- Gen / OBC / KM / PH : 2000/-
- SC / ST : 1000/-
Option – 2
Registration Fee for M.B.A. (Pharm.) :
- Gen / OBC / KM / PH : 2000/-
- SC / ST : 1000
Option – 3
Combined Fee for both of above streams viz. M.S. (Pharm.) / M.Pharm. / M.Tech. (Pharm.) & M.B.A. (Pharm.) :
- Gen / OBC / KM / PH : 2500/-
- SC / ST : 1500/-
To know more about Application Form Click Here
NIPER JEE 2017 Results
NIPER Joint Entrance Examination Result has been declared
To know more about Results Click Here
NIPER JEE 2017 Counselling
Joint Counseling for admission to M.B.A. (Pharm.) Programme at NIPER Hyderabad and NIPER S.A.S. Nagar
Based on the performance in the written test held on 25th June 2017 and GD & interview held on 10 th and 11th July 2017, following candidates (in order of their merit) are eligible to appear in counseling process for admission to MBA ( Pharm.) programme at NIPER Hyderabad and NIPER, S.A.S.Nagar for the academic year 2017-18. Counselling and admission will commence at 11.00 AM on 12th July 2017. Candidates in order of merit will be required to opt for one of the NIPERs at Hyderabad or S.A.S.Nagar for admission (subject to availability of seats). If any candidate from the merit list given below fails to take admission during the scheduled counseling process, his / her candidature will be cancelled and admission will be offered to the next merited candidates as per the merit list.
Candidates will be admitted by paying admission and semester fee in the form of Demand Draft drawn in favour of “DIRECTOR, NIPER FEE A/C” and payable at Chandigarh /Mohali.
To know more about Counselling Click Here
NIPER JEE 2017 Important Dates
|1||Date of commencement of online Registration||10th May, 2017|
|2||Last date for online Registration||17th May, 2017|
|3||Last date for deposit of fee for online Registration||29th May, 2017|
|4||Last date for receipt of filled in registration forms in NIPER, SAS Nagar along with requires documents||7th June, 2017|
|5||Online Delivery of Admit Card to respective e-mails/Downloads||15th June, 2017|
|6||NIPER Joint Entrance Examination||25th June, 2017|
|7||Declaration of result of written test ( website : www.niperhyd.ac.in )||30th June, 2017|
|8||Group Discussion and Interview for MBA (Pharm.) at NIPER-Hyderabad||10th & 11th July, 2017|
|9||MBA (Pharm.) Joint Counseling||12th July, 2017|
|10||NIPER Joint Counseling for admission to Masters Programme||17th July, 2017 to 19th July, 2017|
|11||Orientation and Commencement of classes||31st July, 2017|
National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research ( NIPER ),
Telangana State – 500 037,
Telephone No : + 91 – 40 – 23073740 / 41,
Fax No : + 91- 40 – 23073751,
Email : email@example.com,
Website : www.niperhyd.ac.in.