NIPER JEE 2017 Application Form
- Applicants shall register online on www.niper.gov.in as per instructions given on the website. The process of online registration shall commence on 27th May,2017, 5.00 pm
- Instruction for Registration is available on www.niper.gov.in website.
- Take Printout of the Registration form, put signatures at the bottom of the registration form and attach the following (i) copy of award letter pertaining to GPAT / GATE/NET etc. (ii) Sponsorship certificate from Industry / Government sponsored candidates and send to the following address through speed post / registered post / in person so as to reach on before 07th June, 2017, 5.00
Chairman, NIPER JEEMasters,
National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research, (NIPER),
Sector 67, S.A.S.Nagar (Mohali),
- The Institute will not be responsible for any loss or postal delay. Registration form received after the due date will not be considered. Indian nationals residing abroad and fn have to remit US $ 100 or equivalent through online. The Institute shall not be held responsible for misplacement of any loose sheet. Therefore, all the documents are required to be submitted properly tied together . Incomplete forms which are not properly submitted will not be accepted. No correspondence / inquiry in this regard will be entertained.
Option – 1
M.S. (Pharm.) / M.Pharm. / M.Tech. ( Pharm.) :
- Gen / OBC / KM / PH : 2000/-
- SC / ST : 1000/-
Option – 2
Registration Fee for M.B.A. (Pharm.) :
- Gen / OBC / KM / PH : 2000/-
- SC / ST : 1000
Option – 3
Combined Fee for both of above streams viz. M.S. (Pharm.) / M.Pharm. / M.Tech. (Pharm.) & M.B.A. (Pharm.) :
- Gen / OBC / KM / PH : 2500/-
- SC / ST : 1500/-
NIPER JEE Admission Procedure 2017
M.S.(PHARM.); M.Pharm. and M.Tech.(Pharm.) programs :
Admission to these programmes will be through counseling. Counseling would be based on Merit obtained by candidates in written test. The candidates have to report to the Institute for counseling on scheduled date and time. They should come prepared in person with the requisite fees and payments to be paid through bank draft only ( Bank Draft should be in favour of NIPER JEE and payable at Hyderabad as per Sec. 12 “Fees and Payments” ) to be paid immediately after the counseling, if admission is offered to him / her. Candidates shall bring all the documents with them as mentioned in Sec.11 “Documents to be submitted”. At the time of admission the candidate will have to deposit these documents and pay requisite fees and payments.
M.B.A.(Pharm.) program (in NIPER Hyderabad and S.A.S. Nagar) :
- Admission to the M.B.A. ( Pharm. ) programme will be based on the combined merit obtained by a candidate in the entrance examination, group discussion and interview. Weightage given for entrance examination and group discussion & interview shall be in proportion of 85:15. The list of eligible candidates for this purpose will be made on the basis of merit obtained in the entrance examination.
- The candidates have to report to the institute for Group Discussion and Interview on scheduled date and time. Candidates will be allowed to participate in Group Discussion and Interview, only if they are carrying requisite documents as per Sec. 11 “Documents to be submitted” mentionedin the brochure and have to show proof of having passed the qualifying degree examination.
- Group Discussion/Interview will be followed by declaration of the list of selected candidates for admission next day. Candidates should come prepared with the demand draft favouring NIPERJEEand payable at Mohali or Chandigarh) as per Sec.12 “Fees and Payments” to be paid at the time of admission.
NIPER JEE 2017 Important Dates
|1||Date of commencement of online Registration||10th May, 2017|
|2||Last date for online Registration||17th May, 2017|
|3||Last date for deposit of fee for online Registration||29th May, 2017|
|4||Last date for receipt of filled in registration forms in NIPER, SAS Nagar along with requires documents||7th June, 2017|
|5||Online Delivery of Admit Card to respective e-mails/Downloads||15th June, 2017|
|6||NIPER Joint Entrance Examination||25th June, 2017|
|7||Declaration of result of written test ( website : www.niperhyd.ac.in )||30th June, 2017|
|8||Group Discussion and Interview for MBA (Pharm.) at NIPER-Hyderabad||10th & 11th July, 2017|
|9||MBA (Pharm.) Joint Counseling||12th July, 2017|
|10||NIPER Joint Counseling for admission to Masters Programme||17th July, 2017 to 19th July, 2017|
|11||Orientation and Commencement of classes||31st July, 2017|