NIPER Join Entrance examination – NIPER JEE 2017
National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research ( NIPER ) invites application for NIPER JEE Entrance Exam 2017 for admission to M.S. ( Pharm. ), M.Pharm., M.Tech. ( Pharm. ), M.B.A. ( Pharm. ) for the academic year 2017 – 2018.
NIPER JEE 2017 Eligibility
|S.No||Courses||Offered at NIPER||Eligibility|
|1||Biotechnology : M.S.(Pharm.)||Ahmedabad, Guwahati, Hajipur, S.A.S. Nagar||B.Pharm.; M.Sc. (Biological Sciences)|
|2||Clinical Research : M.Pharm.||S.A.S. Nagar||B.Pharm.|
|3||Medicinal Chemistry : M.S.(Pharm.)||Ahmedabad, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Raebareli, S.A.S. Nagar||B.Pharm.; M.Sc. (Organic Chemistry)|
|4||Medical Devices : M.S.(Pharm.)||Ahmedabad||B.Pharm.|
|5||Natural Products : M.S.(Pharm.)||Ahmedabad, Kolkata, S.A.S. Nagar||B.Pharm.; M.Sc. (Organic Chemistry)|
|6||Pharmaceutical Analysis : M.S.(Pharm.)||Ahmedabad, Hyderabad, S.A.S. Nagar||B.Pharm.; M.Sc. (Organic / Analytical Chemistry)|
|7||Pharmaceutical Technology (Biotechnology) : M. Tech. (Pharm)||S.A.S. Nagar||B.Pharm.; M.Sc (Life Sciences)|
|8||Pharmaceutical Technology ( Formulations ) : M.Pharm.||S.A.S. Nagar||B.Pharm|
|9||Pharmaceutical Technology ( Process Chemistry ) : M.Tech. (Pharm.)||Hyderabad, S.A.S. Nagar||B.Pharm.; M.Sc. (Organic Chemistry); B.Tech.(Chemical Engineering) or Equivalent|
|10||Pharmaceutics : M.S.(Pharm.)||Ahmedabad, Hyderabad, Raebareli, S.A.S. Nagar||B.Pharm.|
|11||Pharmacoinformatics : M.S.(Pharm.)||Hajipur, Kolkata, S.A.S. Nagar||B. Pharm.; M.Sc. (Organic / Physical / Pharmaceutical Chemistry); M.Sc. / B.Tech. (Bioinformatics); M.Sc. (Biochemistry / Biotechnology / Molecular Biology / Microbiology)|
|12||Pharmacology Toxicology : M.S.(Pharm.)||Ahmedabad, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Raebareli, S.A.S. Nagar||B.Pharm.; B.V.Sc.; M.B.B.S|
|13||Pharmacy Practice : M.Pharm||Guwahati, Hajipur, S.A.S. Nagar||B.Pharm|
|14||Regulatory Toxicology : M.S.(Pharm.)||Hyderabad, S.A.S. Nagar||B.Pharm.; B.V.Sc.; M.Sc. (Pharmacology / Toxicology / Life Sciences / Biochemistry/Medical Biotechnology / Zoology); M.B.B.S|
|15||Traditional Medicine : M.S.(Pharm.)||S.A.S. Nagar||B.Pharm.; B.A.M.S.; M.Sc. (Botany)|
|16||Pharmaceutical Management : M.B.A.(Pharm.)||Hyderabad, S.A.S. Nagar||B.Pharm.; B.Tech (Chemical Engg. or equivalent); M.Sc. (Chemical / Life Sciences)|
Eligibility Criteria :
The candidate should have passed the qualifying degree with a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate or CGPA of 6.75 on a 10 point sale wherever grades are awarded or equivalent (Percentage of marks or CGPA so calculated will be based on the norms fixed by the concerned University / Institution or aggregate marks or CGPA scored by the candidate for all years of the qualifying degree, in case University / Institution has not prescribed any norm for calculating such percentage or CGPA). Valid GPAT / GATE / NET score card of a candidate should be valid at the time of counseling / Group Discussion and Interview is an essential qualification for all programs [including M.B.A. (Pharm.)] except for the following categories of candidates.
- Candidates holding B.V.Sc. / M.B.B.S. / B.A.M.S. degree
- Foreign nationals
- Sponsored candidate from public/private sector undertaking, Govt. Departments and Research and Development Organizations.
- Candidates applying as NIR or their wards [in case of M.B.A.(Pharm.)]
NIPER JEE 2017 Exam Pattern
- There will be a common paper for all Masters Programs including M.B.A. ( Pharm. ).
- The question paper will consist of 200 Multiple Objective Choice questions.
- The level of questions will be of B. Pharm. and M.Sc (relevant field). A few questions will be from general aptitude.
- Duration of the examination will be 2 hours
- There will be negative marking in the written test. 25% marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.The result of the on line test will be declared on the official Website of the Institute ( www.niper.gov.in ) within 5 days of test.
NIPER JEE 2017 Exam Centres
The test shall be conducted at the following centres :
- New Delhi
NIPER JEE 2017 Reservation of Seats
- Provisions for reservation shall be made as per Govt. of India rules in force.
- Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe candidates should furnish a caste certificate signed by Tehsildar / Distt. Magistrate.
- Other Backward Caste candidates should produce caste certificate and certificate of income ( showing non‐ creamy status of the candidate as per OM No. 36033 / 3 / 2004‐Estt. ( Res ) dated 9th March, 2004 of the Department of Personnel and Training, Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pension or any subsequent order issued by the Government of India in this regard) signed by Tehsildar / Distt. Magistrate.Candidates applying under this category should note that only recent income certificate shall be valid. In case candidate has an old income certificate, same need to be updated / endorsed by an authorized government official not below the rank of Tehsildar. Also OBC caste certificate produced by the candidate should be valid for Central government admissions. OBC certificate showing validity only for a particular state shall not be acceptable. Alsocaste certificate issued before March 2004 should be duly updated with an endorsement by an authorized officer not below the rank of a Tehsildar.
- Physically handicapped candidates should furnish a medical certificate indicating a minimum of 40% of physical defect or deformity duly signed by a Medical Board and countersigned by Principal Medical Officer of Government Hospital.
- Kashmiri Migrant candidates should furnish a valid migration certificate issued by the Relief Commission or any other competent authority.
- Candidates applying for admission under any reserved category shall specifically claim admission under such reserved category and bring relevant certificates in support of such claim at the time of GD / Interview / Counselling.