NIPER Joint Entrance Examination – NIPER JEE 2016
NIPER Join Entrance examination – NIPER JEE 2016
National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research ( NIPER ) invites application forNIPER JEE Entrance Exam 2016 for admission to M.S. ( Pharm. ), M.Pharm., M.Tech. ( Pharm. ), M.B.A. ( Pharm. ) and PhD for the academic year 2016 – 2017
NIPER JEE 2016 Eligibility
|S.No||Courses||Offered at NIPER||Eligibility|
|1||Biotechnology : M.S.(Pharm.)||Ahmedabad, Guwahati, Hajipur, S.A.S. Nagar||B.Pharm.; M.Sc. (Biological Sciences)|
|2||Clinical Research : M.Pharm.||S.A.S. Nagar||B.Pharm.|
|3||Medicinal Chemistry : M.S.(Pharm.)||Ahmedabad, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Raebareli, S.A.S. Nagar||B.Pharm.; M.Sc. (Organic Chemistry)|
|4||Medical Devices : M.S.(Pharm.)||Ahmedabad||B.Pharm.|
|5||Natural Products : M.S.(Pharm.)||Ahmedabad, Kolkata, S.A.S. Nagar||B.Pharm.; M.Sc. (Organic Chemistry)|
|6||Pharmaceutical Analysis : M.S.(Pharm.)||Ahmedabad, Hyderabad, S.A.S. Nagar||B.Pharm.; M.Sc. (Organic / Analytical Chemistry)|
|7||Pharmaceutical Technology (Biotechnology) : M. Tech. (Pharm)||S.A.S. Nagar||B.Pharm.; M.Sc (Life Sciences)|
|8||Pharmaceutical Technology ( Formulations ) : M.Pharm.||S.A.S. Nagar||B.Pharm|
|9||Pharmaceutical Technology ( Process Chemistry ) : M.Tech. (Pharm.)||Hyderabad, S.A.S. Nagar||B.Pharm.; M.Sc. (Organic Chemistry); B.Tech.(Chemical Engineering) or Equivalent|
|10||Pharmaceutics : M.S.(Pharm.)||Ahmedabad, Hyderabad, Raebareli, S.A.S. Nagar||B.Pharm.|
|11||Pharmacoinformatics : M.S.(Pharm.)||Hajipur, Kolkata, S.A.S. Nagar||B. Pharm.; M.Sc. (Organic / Physical / Pharmaceutical Chemistry); M.Sc. / B.Tech. (Bioinformatics); M.Sc. (Biochemistry / Biotechnology / Molecular Biology / Microbiology)|
|12||Pharmacology Toxicology : M.S.(Pharm.)||Ahmedabad, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Raebareli, S.A.S. Nagar||B.Pharm.; B.V.Sc.; M.B.B.S|
|13||Pharmacy Practice : M.Pharm||Guwahati, Hajipur, S.A.S. Nagar||B.Pharm|
|14||Regulatory Toxicology : M.S.(Pharm.)||Hyderabad, S.A.S. Nagar||B.Pharm.; B.V.Sc.; M.Sc. (Pharmacology / Toxicology / Life Sciences / Biochemistry/Medical Biotechnology / Zoology); M.B.B.S|
|15||Traditional Medicine : M.S.(Pharm.)||S.A.S. Nagar||B.Pharm.; B.A.M.S.; M.Sc. (Botany)|
|16||Pharmaceutical Management : M.B.A.(Pharm.)||Hyderabad, S.A.S. Nagar||B.Pharm.; B.Tech (Chemical Engg. or equivalent); M.Sc. (Chemical / Life Sciences)|
Eligibility Criteria :
The candidate should have passed the qualifying degree with a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate or CGPA of 6.75 on a 10 point sale wherever grades are awarded or equivalent (Percentage of marks or CGPA so calculated will be based on the norms fixed by the concerned University / Institution or aggregate marks or CGPA scored by the candidate for all years of the qualifying degree, in case University / Institution has not prescribed any norm for calculating such percentage or CGPA). Valid GPAT / GATE / NET score card of a candidate should be valid at the time of counseling / Group Discussion and Interview is an essential qualification for all programs [including M.B.A. (Pharm.)] except for the following categories of candidates.
- Candidates holding B.V.Sc. / M.B.B.S. / B.A.M.S. degree
- Foreign nationals
- Sponsored candidate from public/private sector undertaking, Govt. Departments and Research and Development Organizations.
- Candidates applying as NIR or their wards [in case of M.B.A.(Pharm.)]
NIPER JEE 2016 Exam Pattern
- There will be a common paper for all Masters Programs including M.B.A. ( Pharm. ).
- The question paper will consist of 200 Multiple Objective Choice questions.
- The level of questions will be of B. Pharm. and M.Sc (relevant field). A few questions will be from general aptitude. Answers must be marked by darkening appropriate bubbles using black pen only on the Objective Response Sheet ( ORS ).
- Duration of the examination will be 2 hours
- There will be negative marking in the written test. 25% marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
NIPER JEE 2016 Exam Centres
The test shall be conducted at the following centres :
- New Delhi
NIPER JEE 2016 Reservation of Seats
- 5% of seats shall be available for candidates sponsored by Government Departments / Research and Development Organizations / Public Sector Undertakings / Reputed Private Pharmaceutical Enterprises.
- 5% of total number of seats in M.B.A. (Pharm.) programme are available for candidates who are NRIs or wards of NRIs
- Provisions for reservations shall be made as per Govt. of India rules in force.
- Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe candidates should furnish a caste certificate signed by Tahsildar /Distt. Magistrate.
- Other Backward Caste candidates should produce Caste Certificate and Certificate of Income (showing Non-Creamy status of the candidates as provided in OM No. 36033/3/2004- Estt. (res) dated 9th March, 2004 of the Department of Personnel and Training, Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pension or any subsequent order issued by the Government of India in this regard) signed by Tahsildar / Distt. Magistrate. Candidates applying under this category should note that only recent income certificate shall be valid. In case candidate has an old income certificate, same need to be updated / endorsed by an authorized government official not below the rank of Tahsildar. Also OBC Caste Certificate produced by the candidate should be valid for Central Government admissions. OBC certificate showing validity only for a particular state shall not be acceptable. Also Caste Certificate issued before March 2004 should be duly updated with an endorsement by an authorized officer not below the rank of a Tahsildar.
- Physically handicapped candidates should furnish a Medical Certificate indicating a minimum of 40% of physical defect of deformity duly signed by a Medical Board and Countersigned by Principal Medical Officer of a Government Hospital.
- Kashmiri Migrant candidates should furnish a valid migration certificate issued by the Relief Commission or any other competent authority.
- Candidates applying for admission under any reserved category shall specifically claim admission under such reserved category and bring relevant certificates in support of such claim at the time of GD / Interview / Counseling.
NIPER JEE Related : NIPER JEE 2016 Examination Date, NIPER JEE M Pharm 2016 Exam Date, NIPER JEE Entrance Exam 2016 Pattern, NIPER Joint Entrance Examination – NIPER JEE 2016, NIPER JEE 2016 Examination Day, NIPER JEE Entrance Exam 2016 Date, NIPER SAS Nagar Punjab, NIPER JEE 2016 Exam Schedule, Eligibility for NIPER JEE 2016, NIPER JEE 2016 Admission Test, NIPER JEE 2016 MBA Entrance Date, NIPER JEE 2016 Entrance Eligibility, NIPER JEE 2016 Exam Pattern, NIPER JEE 2016 Reservation of Seats, NIPER JEE 2016 Exam Time, Exam Pattern for NIPER JEE 2016, NIPER JEE 2016 Prospectus Download, NIPER JEE 2016 Exam Centre in Mumbai, NIPER JEE 2016 Programs, NIPER JEE 2016 Information Broucher, NIPER JEE 2016 Entrance Exam Time, NIPER JEE 2016 Test Centers, NIPER Joint Entrance Exam 2016 Eligibility, NIPER JEE 2016 Number of Seats, Exam Centre for NIPER Joint Entrance Exam 2016, NIPER JEE 2016 Test Centre for Hyderabad, Availability of NIPER JEE Seats 2016,
Posted In entrance exam : niper jee : Leave a response for niper joint entrance examination – niper jee 2016 by shanmugapriya