NIPER Joint Entrance Examination – NIPER JEE 2014
NIPER JEE Entrance Exam 2014
National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research ( NIPER ),
Sector – 67, S.A.S. Nagar ( Mohali ),
Punjab – 160 062,
Phone No. : 91 – 172 – 2214682 – 87,
Fax : 91 – 172 – 2214692,
Email : email@example.com,
website : www.niper.gov.in.
National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research ( NIPER ) invites application for NIPER JEE Entrance Exam 2014 for admission to M.S. ( Pharm. ), M.Pharm., M.Tech. ( Pharm. ), M.B.A. ( Pharm. ) for the academic year 2014 – 2015
NIPER JEE Entrance Exam 2014 Date
|NIPER JEE 2014 Exam Date : 8th June, 2014 ( Sunday )|
NIPER 2014 Admission Courses
Academic Programs : Availability at Various NIPERs and Qualifying Degree
|Departments / Disciplines, Offering NIPERs and Eligibility Criteria|
|A) M.S. ( Pharm. ); M.Pharm.; M.Tech. ( Pharm. )|
|1||NIPERs - Ahmedabad; Guwahati; Hajipur; S.A.S. Nagar||Biotechnology : M.S. ( Pharm. )||B.Pharm.; M.Sc. ( Biological Sciences )|
|2||NIPERs - S.A.S. Nagar||Clinical Research : M.Pharm.||B. Pharm.|
|3||NIPERs - Ahmedabad; Hyderabad; Kolkata; Rae Barelli; S.A.S. Nagar||Medicinal Chemistry : M.S. ( Pharm. )||B.Pharm.; M.Sc.( Organic Chemistry )|
|4||NIPERs - Ahmedabad||Medical Devices : M.S. ( Pharm. )||B.Pharm|
|5||NIPERs - Ahmedabad; Kolkata; S.A.S. Nagar||Natural Products : M.S. ( Pharm. )||B.Pharm.; M.Sc.( Organic Chemistry )|
|6||NIPERs - Ahmedabad; Hyderabad; S.A.S. Nagar||Pharmaceutical Analysis : M.S. ( Pharm. )||B.Pharm.; M.Sc. ( Organic / Analytical Chemistry )|
|7||NIPERs - S.A.S. Nagar||Pharmaceutical Technology ( Biotechnology ) : M.Tech. ( Pharm. )||B. Pharm.; M.Sc.( Life Sciences )|
|8||NIPERs - Hyderabad; S.A.S. Nagar||Pharmaceutical Technology ( Process Chemistry ) : M.Tech. ( Pharm. )||B.Pharm.; M.Sc. ( Organic Chemistry ); B.Tech. ( Chemical Engineering ) or equivalent|
|9||NIPERs - S.A.S. Nagar||Pharmaceutical Technology ( Formulations ) : M.Pharm.||B.Pharm.|
|10||NIPERs - Ahmedabad; Hyderabad; Rae Barelli; S.A.S. Nagar||Pharmaceutics : M.S. ( Pharm. )||B.Pharm|
|11||NIPERs - Hajipur; Kolkata; S.A.S. Nagar||Pharmacoinformatics : M.S. ( Pharm. )||B. Pharm.; M.Sc. ( Organic / Physical / Pharmaceutical Chemistry ); M.Sc. / B.Tech. ( Bioinformatics ); M.Sc. ( Biochemistry / Biotechnology / Molecular Biology / Microbiology )|
|12||NIPERs - Ahmedabad; Guwahati; Hyderabad; Rae Barelli; S.A.S. Nagar||Pharmacology and Toxicology : M.S. ( Pharm. )||B.Pharm.; B.V.Sc.; M.B.B.S.|
|13||NIPERs - Guwahati; Hajipur; S.A.S. Nagar||Pharmacy Practice : M.Pharm.||B. Pharm|
|14||NIPERs - Hyderabad; S.A.S. Nagar||Regulatory Toxicology : M.S. ( Pharm. )||B.Pharm.; B.V.Sc.; M.Sc.( Pharmacology / Toxicology / Life Sciences / Biochemistry / Medical Biotechnology / Zoology ); M.B.B.S|
|15||NIPERs - S.A.S. Nagar||Traditional Medicine : M.S. ( Pharm. )||B.Pharm; B.A.M.S.; M.Sc. ( Botany )|
|B) M.B.A. ( Pharm. )|
|16||NIPERs - Hyderabad; S.A.S. Nagar||Pharmaceutical Management : M.B.A. ( Pharm. )||B.Pharm.; B.Tech ( Chemical Engineering or equivalent ); M.Sc. ( Chemical / Life Sciences )|
The candidate should have passed the qualifying degree with a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate or CGPA of 6.75 on a 10 point scale wherever grades are awarded or equivalent ( Percentage of marks or CGPA so calculated will be based on the norms fixed by the concerned university / Institution or aggregate marks or CGPA scored by the candidate for all years of the qualifying degree, in case University / Institution has not prescribed any norm for calculating such percentage or CGPA ). Valid GPAT / GATE / NET score ( GPAT / GATE / NET score card of a candidate should be valid at the time of counseling / Group Discussion and Interview ) is an essential qualfication for all programs [ including M.B.A. ( Pharm. ) ] except for the following categories of candidates.
- Candidates holding B.V.Sc. / M.B.B.S. / B.A.M.S. degree.
- Foreign nationals
- Sponsored candidate from public/private sector undertaking, Government departments and research and development organizations.
- Candidates applying as NRI or their wards [ in case of M.B.A. ( Pharm. ) ]
NIPER JEE 2014 Exam Pattern
- There will be a common paper for all Masters Programs including M.B.A. ( Pharm. ) The question paper will consist of 200 multiple objective choice questions.
- The level of questions will be of B.Pharm. and M.Sc ( relevant field ). A few questions will be from general aptitutde.
- Answers must be marked by darkening appropriate bubbles using pen only on the Objective Response Sheet ( ORS ).
- The instructions on ORS is given at section 20. Duration of the examination will be 2 hours.
- There will be negative marking in the written test. 25% marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
NIPER JEE 2014 Exam Centre
The NIPER Joint Entrance Test shall be conducted at the following centres :
However, the centres may be altered if sufficient number of candidates does not register for a particular city. No TA / DA will be paid for attending written test / counseling / group discussion / interview. Candidates have to make their own arrangement for stay during written test / counselling / group discussion / interview.
Number of NIPER JEE 2014 Seats
- 5% of seats shall be available for candidates sponsored by Government Departments / Research and Development Organizations / Public Sector Undertakings / Reputed Private Pharmaceutical Enterprises.
- 5% of total number of seats in M.B.A. ( Pharm. ) program are available for candidates who are NRIs or wards of NRIs.
- Provisions for reservation shall be made as per Government of India rules in force.
- Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe candidates should furnish a caste certificate signed by Tehsildar / Distt. Magistrate.
- Physically handicapped candidates should furnish a medical certificate indicating a minimum of 40% of physical defect or deformity duly signed by a Medical Board and countersigned by Principal Medical Officer of a Government Hospital.
- Kashmiri Migrant candidates should furnish a valid migration certificate issued by the Relief Commission or any other competent authority.
- Candidates applying for admission under any reserved category shall specifically claim admission under such reserved category and bring relevant certificates in support of such claim at the time of GD / Interview / Counselling.
NIPER JEE Related : NIPER JEE 2014 Examination Date, NIPER JEE M Pharm 2014 Exam Date, NIPER JEE Entrance Exam 2014 Pattern, NIPER Joint Entrance Examination – NIPER JEE 2014, NIPER JEE 2014 Examination Day, NIPER JEE Entrance Exam 2014 Date, NIPER SAS Nagar Punjab, NIPER JEE 2014 Exam Schedule, Eligibility for NIPER JEE 2014, NIPER JEE 2014 Admission Test, NIPER JEE 2014 MBA Entrance Date, NIPER JEE 2014 Entrance Eligibility, NIPER JEE 2014 Exam Pattern, NIPER JEE 2014 Reservation of Seats, NIPER JEE 2014 Exam Time, Exam Pattern for NIPER JEE 2014, NIPER JEE 2014 Prospectus Download, NIPER JEE 2014 Exam Centre in Mumbai, NIPER JEE 2014 Programs, NIPER JEE 2014 Information Broucher, NIPER JEE 2014 Entrance Exam Time, NIPER JEE 2014 Test Centers, NIPER Joint Entrance Exam 2014 Eligibility, NIPER JEE 2014 Number of Seats, Exam Centre for NIPER Joint Entrance Exam 2014, NIPER JEE 2014 Test Centre for Hyderabad, Availability of NIPER JEE Seats 2014,
NIPER JEE Exam Date 2014 | NIPER JEE Eligibility 2014 | NIPER JEE Exam Pattern 2014 | NIPER JEE Exam Centre 2014 | NIPER JEE Seats 2014
Posted In entrance exam : niper jee : Leave a response for niper joint entrance examination – niper jee 2014 by amala