NMIMS NPAT 2017 Entrance Exam
NMIMS Entrance Exam invites admission Application for UG & PG programs for the academic session 2017 – 2018.
NMIMS NPAT 2017 Course Offered
- Engineering – B.Tech. & MBA. ( Tech )
- Pharmacy – MBA Pharma Tech ( B.Pharm + MBA )
- Economics – B.Sc. Economics
- Commerce – B.Sc. Finance / B.Com ( Hons. ) / B.B.A
NMIMS NPAT 2017 Eligibility criteria for admission
- The candidate must have passed 10 + 2 or equivalent examination including International Baccalaureate Diploma ( IB certificate / & D. P. awarded are not eligible ) .
- Science or science vocational with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics ( PCM ) or Physics, Chemistry and Biology ( PCB ) .
- English as compulsory subject.
- Minimum 50% marks in ( PCM / PCB ) Candidate of CBSE, ICSE should mention in the online registration / e-admission form ( if selected ) 10+2 or equivalent aggregate marks of all the subjects for which the candidate has taken & appeared for ( not best of four, five, six or seven ) . The candidate shall have passed all the subjects has taken & appeared for in the applicable examination / s. The aggregate percentage of all subjects for which the candidate has taken & appeared will be taken into consideration for confirming eligibility of the candidate for the program at the time of admission.
- In case the mark sheet issued by the applicable Board / Institution is in percentile / s, the actual aggregate percentage of all the subjects appeared by the candidate will be taken into consideration.
- Candidates above 25 years of age are not eligible to apply.
- For IB & Cambridge Candidates: Candidates called for admission on the basis of merit list & who do not have final mark sheet will be given “Provisional Admission” based on predicted scores. Fees will be accepted from such candidate but their admission will be confirmed on submission of final mark sheet, before the commencement of the program, if found eligible.
- Submission of AIU certificate to confirm the eligibility for the program is mandatory for those candidates who have completed their ( 10+2 ) examination from Overseas Universities
- Candidates passing 10+2 or equivalent examination from Open or Distance learning ( ODL ) School recognized by National Institute of Open schooling ( NIOS ) can apply for any program subject to fulfilling of the eligibility criteria of the program and candidates who have passed the 10+2 of equivalent examination by doing a part-time course or through distance learning / correspondence / externally / open school other than NIOS are not eligible to apply for the program.
- Those candidates who have passed, or, are appearing for 10+2 examination from a Board / University where Grade Point Average is given, such candidates must produce in writing from the Board / University concerned, the equivalent percentage for the GPA / CGPA obtained.
- Candidate whose final mark sheet is not available at the time of admission is required to submit internet copy of result duly attested by Principal of the school / college, failing which candidate will not be admitted for the program.
- Only single mark sheet with all comp pulsory subjects taken and passed in only one attempt is mandatory, no compartmentalized mark sheet will be considered.
- Candidates appearing for their final 10+2 or equivalent examination can also apply provided they obtain the required minimum cut off marks and also produce all the necessary documents, in original, within the given stipulated time.
NMIMS NPAT 2017 Exam Pattern
- The NPAT 2017 would be an objective type multiple-choice test. ( There will be no descriptive type of questions ) .
- Test will be conducted for two hours; each section will have 40 questions
The NPAT 2017 will comprise of 3 major sections as follows :
|Section||Subject||No. of Questions||Time in Minutes||Weightage|
|1||Quantitative & Numerical ability||40||45||40|
|2||Reasoning & General Intelligence||40||45||40|
|3||Proficiency in English Language||40||45||20|
Online Registration & Payment Registration Fee :
- Visit for online registration. Candidates are requested to keep their 10th roll no / seat no ready for initial registration. It is mandatory to give 10th roll no / seat no for registration.
- Online Registration Fee of 1800 / – ( Please refer online registration for payment details. ) Registration Fee is non-refundable.
- Candidates are given choice to register for multiple programs ( School wise ) .
- List of Schools and programs under NPAT 2017 are as follows:
- Mukesh Patel School of Technology Management Engineering – Mumbai & Shirpur campus – B. Tech / MBA Tech
- Shobhaben Pratapbhai Patel School of Pharmacy & Tech. Management-Mumbai campus & School of Pharmacy & Tech. Management -Shirpur campus – MBA Pharma Tech.
- Anil Surendra Modi School of Commerce – Mumbai campus & School of Commerce – Bengaluru,Navi Mumbai & Indore – BBA / B.Com ( Hons. ) / B.Sc. Finance
- Sarla Anil Modi School of Economics – Mumbai campus & School of Economics – Bengaluru campus – B. Sc. Economics School of Design – Mumbai campus – B. Des.
Registration Fees : For NPAT 2017 ( For All Programs ) :
- 1800 / – for all programs of one school
- 3000 / – for all programs of two different schools.
- 4000 / – for all programs of three different schools.
- 5000 / – for all programs of four different schools .
- 6000 / – for all programs of five different schools.
- Candidate must register once. Option is given to appear for test on both days ( 13th May, 2017 & 14th May, 2017 ) by paying fees for both days as per school opted for. Option of date once chosen cannot be altered later / after successful completion of registration including payment.
- Candidates attended test on both days, highest scores will be considered for merit list as per choice of school & preferences given.
- If there are multiple registrations, then registration for NPAT will not be considered & registration fee will be forfeited.
NMIMS NPAT 2017 Exam Centres
The NPAT 2017 will be conducted at following centers ( Cities ) :
- Candidate will be given option to choose two test cities at the time of online registration which is applicable for both days if candidate has opted for test for both days.
- Online form will be editable for restricted fields only i.e. addition in school / program, date of examination and change of test city, Changes will be applicable for both days if candidate has opted for test for both days. Last date for changes in above field will be 24th April, 2017. Changes will not be accepted from 25th April, 2017 in online registration form.
- In case adequate numbers of candidates have not registered in any of the particular centers, such candidates will be informed to take the exam at the next available nearest center / place which will be mentioned in the admit card. The NMIMS decision in this regard will be final.
NMIMS NPAT 2017 Admit Card
- All eligible candidates who are registered successfully will be called for the online test.
- On the basis of information indicated in the Application Form, admit card for the Admission Test & the venue ( School / College ) at each center will be communicated to the candidate as per important dates through the NMIMS website.
- You are required to download the admit card from our website www.nmims.edu / www.npat.in
- No candidate, without admit card or without the photograph on the call letter / admit card will be permitted to appear for the test.
- Candidate must carry any one requisite original ID proof along with photocopy of the same while appearing for NPAT 2017.
- Voters ID
- School / College ID
- Aadhar Card
- Driving License ( Learner license will not be accepted )
- 12th Admit Card
- PAN Card
- All eligible candidates who wish to apply for admission to the MBA Pharma Tech. Programme will be required to appear for an Online Test NPAT 2017 which will be conducted at various locations in India.
- The Merit list will be on the basis of the marks obtained in NPAT 2017 & preference of campus given in the online registration form.
- The Merit list will be put up on the NMIMS website as per important dates. The decision of the institute will be final in this regard and no inquiries or correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- Admission offer is given as per merit, preference of campus and vacancy. Waitlisted candidates have to check their merit list status regularly. Selected candidates should report for the payment of fees within the stipulated time as per important dates.
- It the candidate is selected for more than one school in the merit list and has secured admission in the preferred school, and further wishes to secure admission in the second school as pet selected preference, then that candidate will required to cancel his / her admission from the first school in order to secure admission to school of next preference. Candidate can be admitted for single school only.
- Do Not Plan your return travel on the same day of admission schedule date.
To know more about NMIMS NPAT 2017 :
- MBA Pharmacy courses Click Here
- Engineering courses Click Here
- Commerce courses Click Here
- Economics courses Click Her
NMIMS NPAT 2017 Important Dates
|1||Online Registration on website www.nmims.edu/www.npat.in||31st January, 2017 ( Tuesday )|
|2||Last date for editable field ( i.e. addition in school / program, change of exam date, change of test city )||24th April, 2017 ( Monday )|
|3||Last date of online Registration||30th April, 2017 ( Sunday )|
|4||Call letters available on website for NPAT 2017||8th May, 2017 ( Monday )|
|5||Conduct of Written Test ( Reporting time 8.45 am, Test timing 10.00 to 12.00 noon )||13th May, 2017 ( Saturday ) & 14 May, 2017 ( Sunday )|
NMIMS NPAT Contact Address
SVKM’s NMIMS ( Deemed to be University ) ,
V. L. Mehta Road, Vile Parle, West,
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
Pin Code – 400 056.
Phone No : 022 4235 5555, 242355621 / 22,
Email : email@example.com / NPAT.Admission@nmims.edu,
Website : http: / / npat.in.
|NMIMS Online Registration : https://cdn.digialm.com//EForms/configuredHtml/1288/50765/Registration.html|
entrance exam - nmims npat -