NMU PG CET Application Form 2018
Stage – I : Prerequisites
- Read the instructions given in brochure carefully.
- Before proceeding for filling up the admission form ensure the following
- You have to draw D.D. worth 300/- in favour of “The Finance & Accounts Officer, North Maharashtra University, Jalgaon”. The D.D. may be drawn on Nationalized banks.
- Visit the North Maharashtra University Website www.nmu.ac.in
- Fill up the NMU CET online application form as per the given instructions.
- After submitting the online form, Form Number will be generated by the system.
- PLEASE NOTE THE NMU CET FORM NO. for future reference.
- Print the NMU CET application form and attach the attested photocopies of necessary documents along with the Demand Draft. Paste your passport size recent photograph on application and submit the completed form to the nearby ARC by hand or send it by post superscribing “Application for CET for admission to courses offered to the Principal of the concerned ARC College. Application form should reach to ARC on or before 03rd July, 2018.
- In case of any discrepancy / deficiency in the application form / attached documents, you are required to comply the deficiencies to the concerned ARC before the last date of submission of application form.
Stage – II : Display of eligible candidates list for entrance examination
- The list of eligible candidates for appearing to CET will be available on the website and will also be displayed on the notice board of the respective college and ARC.
- The list of eligible candidates for appearing to CET will not be published in any newspaper or will not be communicated to any candidate personally by post.
- If the candidate has any objection related with the merit list, he / she may submit his / her objection with proper documents in written form to The North Maharashtra University by Fax : 0257 – 2258406, or through Email: email@example.com within specified date and time limit.
NMU PG CET Admission Process 2018
- Application Receipt Centre ( ARC – Following centers will act as ARC ). ARC will be responsible for
- Collection of the Application Form printout ( all subjects ) and necessary documents along with D.D. as attached with form.
- Issuing Receipt Acknowledgement Slip
- Verification of documents submitted by the candidate and inwarding the application form online.
- For admission to courses other than mentioned above, student can apply directly to the concerned colleges.
- Student will have to fill up online form as available on the university website www.nmu.ac.in. A form will be generated for the students applying for CET. Student should take print out of the computer generated form and attach attested photocopies of necessary documents. The D.D. worth 300/- in favour of “The Finance & Accounts Officer, North Maharashtra University, Jalgaon” drawn on Nationalized banks should be attached with the application form for the CET. Forms should be submitted to the ARC as prescribed above in the brochure. After submitting the form, candidate should collect the Acknowledgement Receipt Slip from ARC.
- It is mandatory to appear for CET for admission courses.
NMU PG CET 2018 Important Dates
|1||Availability of on line Information Brochure and application form through University website www.nmu.ac.in||01st June, 2018 ( Friday
|2||Last date for filling up of on-line application form||30th June, 2018 ( Saturday )|
|3||Last date for receipt of printed form along with D.D. & necessary documents at ARC.||03rd July, 2018 ( Tuesday )|
|4||Display of list of eligible candidates||06th July, 2018 ( Friday )|
|5||Last date of receipt of objections in written form ( if any )||07th July, 2018 ( Saturday )|
|6||Display of final list of eligible candidates||09th July, 2018 ( Monday )|
|7||Availability of hall ticket online on the university website||10th July, 2018 ( Tuesday )|
|8||NMU PG CET 2018 Entrance Examination||19th July, 2018 ( Thursday )|
|9||Display of Merit list||23rd July, 2018 ( Monday )|