Orissa JEE Application Form 2015
Admission into B.Tech and B.Arch Programs in odisha for the academic session 2015 – 2016 will be carried out through JEE Main 2015 to be conducted by CBSE New Delhi.
JEE Main 2015 Entrance Examination Click Here.
Odisha JEE 2015 Application Form
1. The candidates are required to apply only online as per procedure detailed below.
i. Candidates can apply for OJEE 2015 only “Online”.
ii. Odisha JEE Information Brochure can be downloaded from the website www.odishajee.com / www.odishajee.com
iii. Online submission of Application Form may be made by accessing OJEE 2015 website www.odishajee.com / www.odishajee.com.
iv. Instructions for OJEE 2015 Online submission of Application Form are available in Information Brochure and on the website www.odishajee.com / www.odishajee.com.
v. Candidates must folow the instructions strictly as given in the Information Brochure available on the website ( www.odishajee.com / www.odishajee.com ). Candidates not complying with the instructions shal summarily be disqualified.
vi) Candidates must retain the following documents with them as reference for future correspondence.
- At least three printouts of the computer generated Confirmation Page of the Application Form.
- Proof of fee payment.
- 3 copies of identical Photograph as pasted on the confirmation Page of Online Application.
vii) The fee can be remitted through either of the following ways :
- By Debit Card / credit card ( VISA / MASTER / Maestro cards / internet banking ).
- Remittance through e-Challan by deposit in OJEE 2015 Bank Account with Bank of Baroda or Canara Bank.
2. The candidates should provide all the authentic details while filing up the online form. On submission of details, Registration Number shall be generated.
3. Candidate have to fill the particulars online and also upload their photograph, Full Signature and left thumb impression. Due to above, the provision of sending hard copy of the application i.e. confirmation page to the JEE office is not necessary. Therefore the candidates are advised not to send hard copy of the application i.e. confirmation page to OJEE office.
4. However, the candidates are advised to retain hard copy of the application i.e. confirmation page along with prof of money transfer for future reference or correspondence, if any.
5. Applicant must quote the ten digit registration number generated after submission of all his / her required personal data as a reference in all his / her future correspondence with OJEE 2015.
6. Application must be completed in all respect. Incomplete / unsuccessful submission of application will lead to outright rejection.
7. Options such as Category, Choice of place of examination centre and Reservation & Sub reservation type once given by the applicant in the application form cannot be changed afterwards under any circumstances.
8. Applicant should give options only with respect to category ( S, ZZ, OL, NRI ) and Reservation, sub-reservation type ( SC / ST / PC / GC / WO / ES / TFW ) that he / she can substantiate with documentary evidences during document verification / counseling. There is no provision of up loading any prof of these categories during online submission.
9. Candidates are allowed to submit only one application form. Multiple applications for a particular stream of a candidate are liable to be rejected.
10. After submission of an application, no options can be changed at a later stage.
11. Odisha JEE application fee once paid is non – refundable.
12. Candidates may check the status of their application on OJEE 2015 website by giving the registration number and date of birth.
13. The cost of application is non – refundable.
14. Any dispute arising out of OJEE 2015 shall only be settled and decided under the jurisdiction of Hon’ble High Court of Odisha.
15. Applicant should not upload any document along with the application form to support his / her claim for reservation / category.
16. Claim for admission will be rejected if the candidate cannot submit the original certificates, mark shets, other necessary documents at the time of document verification or if one has filed the form wrongly.
17. Admission may be canceled at any time, if certificates / mark sheets / other documents are found to be forged or manipulated. A candidate will not be considered for admission if he / she fails to substantiate the claim with respect to reservation, category, nativity, date of birth, qualification etc.
18. Facility of submission of application form, payment of fee and printing of the Computer Generated Confirmation Page will be ceased at 05.00 P.M. on the last day of online application form fill up. Hence, candidates are required to complete the process within the prescribed duration.
Mode of Submission of OJEE 2015 Application Form and Fee Details :-
1. A candidate can apply for the Odisha Joint Entrance Examination OJEE 2015 through online process only by visiting to the website www.odishajee.com / www.odishajee.com.
2. The information desired to be filed in the online application may be kept ready.
- Decide the mode of payment of fee.
- Through Debit Card / credit card ( VISA / MASTER / Maestro cards / internet banking ) / using on line gateway payment facility. OR
- Depositing with Bank of Baroda or Canara Bank through e-challan, which can be obtained after filing online application.
- If decided to pay fee in the offline mode, chose the Bank for depositing the Fe through e-challan after completing on line application form fill up. There wil be two copies of the e-chalan :- (1) Bank Copy, (2) Candidate copy – al printed in a single page.
- After Depositing Fe in the Bank by using e-challan, candidate has to log in again to take print out of the confirmation page.
- Fe Details for submission of Application Form are as follows :
- Cost of Odisha JEE Application Form – A, B, C, D, F is 100/-
- Cost of Odisha JEE Application for Form – E is 150/-.
Note : The candidates must note that after submission of the application form it cannot be withdrawn. Claims for refund of application fee will not be entertained under any circumstances.
Odisha JEE 2015 Admit Card
1. Odisha JEE All the Admit cards wil be uploaded at OJEE website from 20th – 25th April, 2015. The candidate has to down load two copies of the admit card from the OJEE website which must be endorsed by the Invigilator of the examination centre for allowing the candidate to apppear the exam.
2. If an applicant fails to take print out of Admit Card from the OJEE 2015 website for the examination by 25th April, 2015, then he / she must contact OJEE 2015 office immediately before 30th April, 2015.
3. If the candidate desires to change any information printed on the Admit card, he / she has to contact OJEE 2015 ofice immediately after taking the print out of the Admit Card before 30th April, 2015.
4. Both the download copies of the admit cards should be signed by the invigilator during examination and one copy must be submitted at the examination hall and other should be retained by the candidate. However the submitted admit card may be examined at a later stage to validate the authenticity.
6. The candidate has to kept the Admit card duly signed by invigilator til he / she takes final admission in the University / College / Institution.
Important Dates for Odisha JEE 2015
1. Commencement date of submission of Online Application Form : 15th January, 2015
2. Last date of submission of Online Application Form : 05th March, 2015
3. Download of admit card will start from : 20th April, 2015
4. Date of Odisha JEE Examination : 10th May, 2015
5. Date of declaration of OJEE Result : Latest by 1st week of June, 2015
Orissa JEE 2016 Navigation : Odisha JEE 2015 Reservation of Seats , Odisha JEE 2015 Exam Centres, Odisha JEE 2015 Syllabus for Lateral Entry Courses , Odisha JEE 2015 Syllabus , Odisha JEE 2015 Counselling , Odisha JEE 2015 Results , Odisha JEE 2015 Application Form , Odisha JEE 2015 Exam Date , Orissa JEE Preparation Question Bank CD
Orissa JEE Related : Orissa JEE 2015 Application Form, Odisha JEE Application Form 2015 Last Date, Odisha JEE 2015 Application Form Submission Date, Orissa JEE Application Form 2015, Orissa JEE 2015 Application Form Availability, Odisha JEE 2015 Online Form, Odisha JEE 2015 Application Form Status, How to Apply for OJEE 2015, OJEE 2015 Online Application Form, Odisha JEE 2015 Application Form Date, Orissa JEE 2015 Online Registration, Availability of OJEE 2015 Application Form, Odisha JEE 2015 Application Form Issue Date, Orissa JEE 2015 Application Form Procedure, OJEE Application Form 2015, Orissa JEE 2015 Admission Form, Odisha JEE 2015 Online Application Form, Important Dates of OJEE 2015, Orissa JEE 2015 Application Form Cost, Availability of Orissa JEE 2015 Application, Orissa JEE 2015 Application Online, Last Date for Receipt of Orissa JEE Application 2015, Status of Orissa JEE Application 2015, Orissa JEE Online Form 2015, Orissa JEE 2015 Fee Payment, OJEE 2015 Form Status, Odisha Joint Entrance Examination 2015 Form, Odisha JEE 2015 Admit Card,
Odisha JEE Application Form 2015 | Odisha JEE Important Dates Details.
Posted In entrance exam : orissa jee : Leave a response for orissa jee application form 2015 by amala