|Exam Centres||Lateral Entry Syllabus||Results||Counselling|
OJEE Application Form 2017
1. The candidates are required to apply only online as per procedure detailed below.
- Candidates can apply for OJEE 2017 only “Online”.
- Information Brochure can be downloaded from the website www.ojee.nic.in / www.odishajee.com.
- Online submission of Application Form may be made by accessing OJEE 2017 website www.ojee.nic.in / www.odishajee.com.
- Instructions for Online submission of Application Form are available in Information Brochure and on the website www.ojee.nic.in / www.odishaje
- Candidates must follow the instructions strictly as given in the Information Brochure available on the website ( www.ojee.nic.in / www.odishajee.com ). Candidates not complying with the instructions shall summarily be disqualified.
- Candidates must retain the following documents with them as reference for future correspondence. (a) Printouts of the computer generated Confirmation Page of the Application Form. (b) Proof of fee payment.
- The fee can be remitted through either of the following ways : (a) By Debit Card / credit card ( VISA / MASTER / Maestro cards / internet banking ). or (b) Remittance through e-Challan by deposit in OJEE 2017 Bank Account with State Bank of India ( State Bank Collect )
2. The candidates should provide all the authentic details while filling up the online form. On submission of details, Registration Number shall be generated.
3. Candidate has to fill the particulars online and also upload his / her photograph, Full Signature and left thumb impression. Due to above, the provision of sending hard copy of the application i.e. confirmation page to the JEE office is not necessary. Therefore the candidates are advised not to send hard copy of the application i.e. confirmation page to OJEE office.
4. However, the candidates are advised to retain hard copy of the application i.e. confirmation page along with proof of money transfer for future reference or correspondence, if any.
5. Applicant must quote the registration number / Application number generated after submission of all his / her required personal data as a reference in all his / her future correspondence with OJEE 2017.
6. Application must be completed in all respect. Incomplete / unsuccessful submission of application will lead to outright rejection. Completed application means: a. Registration. b . uploading images and c. pay the fee.
7. Options such as Category, Choice of place of examination centre and Reservation & Subreservation type once given by the applicant in the application form cannot be changed afterwards under any circumstances.
8. Applicant should give options only with respect to category S ( State of Odisha ), ZZ ( Outside State of Odisha ), NRI ( Non Resident Indian ) and Reservation ( SC, ST ), sub-reservation type ( PC or PwD / GC / WO / ES / TFW ) that he / she can substantiate with documentary evidences during document verification / counselling. There is no provision of up loading any proof of these categories during online submission.
9. Candidates are allowed to submit only one application form. Multiple applications for a particular stream or in multiple streams of a candidate are liable to be rejected.
10. After submission of an application, options can not be changed at a later stage.
11. Application fee once paid is non-refundable.
12. Candidates may check the status of their application on OJEE 2017 website by giving the registration number / application number ( this is your user id ) and password that you have created during registration.
13. The cost of application is non-refundable.
14. Any dispute arising out of OJEE 2017 shall only be settled and decided under the jurisdiction of Hon’ble High Court of Odisha.
15. Applicant should not upload any document along with the application form to support his / her claim for reservation / category.
16. Claim for admission will be rejected if the candidate cannot submit the original certificates, mark sheets, other necessary documents at the time of document verification or if one has filled the form wrongly.
17. Admission may be cancelled at any time, if certificates / mark sheets / other documents are found to be forged or manipulated. A candidate will not be considered for admission if he / she fails to substantiate the claim with respect to reservation, category, nativity, date of birth, qualification etc.
18. Facility of submission of application form, payment of fee and printing of the Computer Generated Confirmation Page will be ceased at 05.00 PM on the last day of onlineapplication form fill-up. Hence, candidates are required to complete the process within the prescribed duration.
Mode of Submission of Application Form and Fee Details :
- A candidate can apply for the Odisha Joint Entrance Examination ( OJEE 2017 ) through on-line process only by visiting to the website www.ojee.nic.in / www.odishajee.com.
- The information desired to be filled in the online application may be kept ready.
- Before submission of application form, make the following preparations :
Decide the mode of payment of fee.
Through Debit Card / credit card ( VISA / MASTER / Maestro cards / internet banking ) / using on-line gateway payment facility. SBI and Bill Desk both gateway available for online transaction.
Depositing with State Bank of India through e-challan, which can be obtained after filling on line application ( State Bank collect ).
- If decided to pay fee through Debit card / credit card ( VISA / MASTER / Maestro cards / internet banking ) check the validity of the Card and keep it ready with you while logging on to website for submitting application form and generation of Confirmation Page. Final print out of confirmation page will be available after 2 working days of fee payment. If you are facing any problem, please contact JEE Cell.
- If decided to pay fee in the off-line mode, choose the Bank for depositing the Fee through e-challan after completing on line application form fill up. There will be two copies of the e-challan:- (1) Bank Copy, (2) Candidate copy – all printed in a single page.
- After Depositing Fee in the Bank by using e-challan, candidate has to log in again to take print out of the confirmation page. Final confirmation page can be printed after 2 working days of payment. If you are unable to print, please contact OJEE cell for a clarification. Fee Details for submission of Application Form are as follows:
OJEE 2017 Admit Card
Admit cards will be uploaded at OJEE website ( www.ojee.nic.in / www.odishajee.com ) from 20th 25th April, 2017. The candidate has to download two copies of the admit card from the OJEE website which must be endorsed by the Invigilator of the examination centre for allowing the candidate to appear the exam.
If an applicant fails to take print out of Admit Card from the OJEE 2017 website for the examination by April 25, 2017, then he / she must contact OJEE 2017 office immediately before 30th April, 2017.
If the candidate desires to change any information printed on the Admit card, he / she has to contact OJEE 2017 office immediately after taking the print out of the Admit Card before 30th April, 2017.
A photograph identical to the one pasted on the confirmation slip must be kept with the candidate during Examination. One copy of the admit card duly signed by the invigilator must be submitted at the examination hall and other should be retained by the candidate. However the submitted admit card may be examined at a later stage to validate the authenticity.
The candidate has to keep the Admit card duly signed by invigilator until he / she takes final admission in the University / College / Institution. No complaints will be entertained for non-downloading of admit cards after Odisha Joint Entrance Examination 2017 is over.
OJEE Important Dates 2017
|1||Last date for fill-up of online Application forms||10th March, 2017|
|2||Date of download of Admit Card begins from||20th April, 2017|
|3||Date of Examination||14th May, 2017 ( Sunday )|
|4||Probable Date of Declaration of Result||1st week of June, 2017|