Orissa JEE Application Form 2016
|Important : 1. Admission into B.Tech and B.Arch Int. MSc in odisha for the academic session 2016 – 2017 will be carried out through JEE Main 2016 to be conducted by CBSE New Delhi.
2. Candidates are advised to appear AIPMT 2016 for admission to MBBS and BDS seats under Government of Odisha. Admission will be made as per the performance in AIPMT entrance test.
Odisha JEE 2016 Application Form
1. The candidates are required to apply only online as per procedure detailed below :
i. Candidates can apply for OJEE 2016 only “Online”
ii. Odisha JEE Information Brochure can be downloaded from the website www.ojee.nic.in / www.odishajee.com.
iii. Online submission of Application Form may be made by accessing OJEE 2016 website www.ojee.nic.in / www.odishajee.com.
iv. Instructions for Online submission of Application Form are available in Information Brochure and on the website www.ojee.nic.in / www.odishajee.com.
v. Candidates must follow the instructions strictly as given in the Information Brochure available on the website ( www.ojee.nic.in / www.odishajee.com ). Candidates not complying with the instructions shall summarily be disqualified.
vi) Candidates must retain the following documents with them as reference for future correspondence.
- Printouts of the computer generated Confirmation Page of the Application Form.
- Proof of fee payment.
vii) The fee can be remitted through either of the following ways :
- By Debit Card / Credit Card ( VISA / MASTER / Maestro cards / internet banking ).or
- Remittance through e-Challan by deposit in OJEE 2016 Bank Account with State Bank of India ( State Bank Collect )
2. The candidates should provide all the authentic details while filling up the online form. On submission of details, Registration Number shall be generated.
3. Candidate has to fill the particulars online and also upload his / her photograph, Full Signature and left thumb impression. Due to above, the provision of sending hard copy of the application i.e. confirmation page to the JEE office is not necessary. Therefore the candidates are advised not to send hard copy of the application i.e. confirmation page to OJEE office.
4. However, the candidates are advised to retain hard copy of the application i.e. confirmation page along with proof of money transfer for future reference or correspondence, if any.
5. Applicant must quote the ten digit registration number / Application number generated after submission of all his / her required personal data as a reference in all his / her future correspondence with OJEE 2016.
6. Application must be completed in all respect. Incomplete / unsuccessful submission of application will lead to outright rejection. Completed application means : Registration, uploading images and pay the fee.
7. Options such as Category, Choice of place of examination centre and Reservation & Sub – reservation type once given by the applicant in the application form cannot be changed afterwards under any circumstances.
8. Applicant should give options only with respect to category S(state), ZZ(outside state of Odisha), NRI( non resident indian) and Reservation ( SC,ST ), sub -reservation type ( PC or PwD / GC / WO / ES / TFW ) that he / she can substantiate with documentary evidences during document verification / counselling. There is no provision of up loading any proof of these categories during online submission.
9. Candidates are allowed to submit only one application form. Multiple applications for a particular stream of a candidate are liable to be rejected.
10. After submission of an application, no options can be changed at a later stage.
11. Odisha JEE application fee once paid is non – refundable.
12. Candidates may check the status of their application on OJEE 2016 website by giving the registration number / application number ( this is your user id ) and password that you have created during registration.
13. The cost of application is non – refundable.
14. Any dispute arising out of OJEE 2016 shall only be settled and decided under the jurisdiction of Hon’ble High Court of Odisha.
15. Applicant should not upload any document along with the application form to support his / her claim for reservation / category.
16. Claim for admission will be rejected if the candidate cannot submit the original certificates, mark sheets, other necessary documents at the time of document verification or if one has filled the form wrongly.
17. Admission may be cancelled at any time, if certificates / mark sheets / other documents are found to be forged or manipulated. A candidate will not be considered for admission if he / she fails to substantiate the claim with respect to reservation, category, nativity, date of birth, qualification etc.
18. Facility of submission of application form, payment of fee and printing of the Computer Generated Confirmation Page will be ceased at 05.00 PM on the last day of online- application form fill-up. Hence, candidates are required to complete the process within the prescribed duration.
Mode of Submission of OJEE 2016 Application Form and Fee Details :-
1. A candidate can apply for the Odisha Joint Entrance Examination ( OJEE 2016 ) through online process only by visiting to the website www.ojee.nic.in / www.odishajee.com.
2. The information desired to be filled in the online application may be kept ready.
- Decide the mode of payment of fee.
- Through Debit Card / credit card ( VISA / MASTER / Maestro cards / internet banking ) / using online gateway payment facility.
- Depositing with State Bank of India through e-challan, which can be obtained after filling on line application ( State Bank collect ).
- If decided to pay fee through Debit card / credit card ( VISA / MASTER / Maestro cards / internet banking ) check the validity of the Card and keep it ready with you while logging on to website for submitting application form and generation of Confirmation Page. Final print out of confirmation page will be available after 2 working days of fee payment. If you are facing any problem please contact JEE Cell.
- If decided to pay fee in the off-line mode, choose the Bank for depositing the Fee through e-challan after completing on line application form fill up. There will be two copies of the e-challan :- (1) Bank Copy, (2) Candidate copy – all printed in a single page.
- After Depositing Fee in the Bank by using e-challan, candidate has to log in again to take print out of the confirmation page.
Final confirmation page can be printed after 2 working days of payment.
If you are unable to print, please contact OJEE cell for a clarification.
- Fe Details for submission of Application Form are as follows :
- Cost of Application FORM A, B, C, D, F – single examination 1000/-.
- Cost of Application for combination papers , E – ( MBA & M TECH, MBA & MCA, MBA & LE-MCA ) – 1500/-.
Note : The candidates must note that after submission of the application form it can not be withdrawn. Claims for refund of application fee will not be entertained under any circumstances.
Odisha JEE 2016 Admit Card
1. Odisha JEE Admit cards will be uploaded at OJEE website ( www.ojee.nic.in / www.odishajee.com ) from 20th – 25th April, 2016. The candidate has to download two copies of the admit card from the OJEE website which must be endorsed by the Invigilator of the examination centre for allowing the candidate to appear the exam.
2. If an applicant fails to take print out of Admit Card from the OJEE 2016 website for the examination by 25th April, 2016, then he / she must contact OJEE 2016 office immediately before 30th April, 2016.
3. If the candidate desires to change any information printed on the Admit card, he / she has to contact OJEE 2016 office immediately after taking the print out of the Admit Card before 30th April, 2016.
4. A photograph identical to the one pasted on the confirmation slip must be kept with the candidate during Examination. One copy of the admit card duly signed by the invigilator must be submitted at the examination hall and other should be retained by the candidate. However the submitted admit card may be examined at a later stage to validate the authenticity.
5. The candidate has to keep the Admit card duly signed by invigilator until he / she takes final admission in the University / College / Institution.
6. No complaints will be entertained for non-downloading of admit cards after Odisha Joint Entrance Examination 2016.
Important Dates for Odisha JEE 2016
1. Fill up of Online Application through OJEE begins on : 05th February, 2016 ( Friday )
2. Last date to fill up of Online Application form : 10th March, 2016
3. Last date of print of Confirmation Page : 15th March, 2016
4. Date of Odisha JEE Examination : 08th May, 2016
5. Downloading Admit Card : 20th April, 2016
6. Probable Date of Declaration of Odisha JEE Result : 1st week of June, 2016
Orissa JEE 2017 Navigation : Odisha JEE 2016 Reservation of Seats , Odisha JEE 2016 Exam Centres, Odisha JEE 2016 Syllabus for Lateral Entry Courses , Odisha JEE 2016 Syllabus , Odisha JEE 2016 Counselling , Odisha JEE 2016 Results , Odisha JEE 2016 Application Form , Odisha JEE 2016 Exam Date , Orissa JEE Preparation Question Bank CD
Orissa JEE Related : Orissa JEE 2016 Application Form, Odisha JEE Application Form 2016 Last Date, Odisha JEE 2016 Application Form Submission Date, Orissa JEE Application Form 2016, Orissa JEE 2016 Application Form Availability, Odisha JEE 2016 Online Form, Odisha JEE 2016 Application Form Status, How to Apply for OJEE 2016, OJEE 2016 Online Application Form, Odisha JEE 2016 Application Form Date, Orissa JEE 2016 Online Registration, Availability of OJEE 2016 Application Form, Odisha JEE 2016 Application Form Issue Date, Orissa JEE 2016 Application Form Procedure, OJEE Application Form 2016, Orissa JEE 2016 Admission Form, Odisha JEE 2016 Online Application Form, Important Dates of OJEE 2016, Orissa JEE 2016 Application Form Cost, Availability of Orissa JEE 2016 Application, Orissa JEE 2016 Application Online, Last Date for Receipt of Orissa JEE Application 2016, Status of Orissa JEE Application 2016, Orissa JEE Online Form 2016, Orissa JEE 2016 Fee Payment, OJEE 2016 Form Status, Odisha Joint Entrance Examination 2016 Form, Odisha JEE 2016 Admit Card,
Odisha JEE Application Form 2016 | Odisha JEE 2016 Important Dates Details.
Posted In entrance exam : orissa jee : Leave a response for orissa jee application form 2016 by amala