Orissa JEE Application Form 2014
Admission into B.Tech and B.Arch Programs in odisha for the academic session 2014 – 2015 will be carried out through JEE Main 2014 to be conducted by the CBSE.
For all other Stream Odisha JEE 2014 courses separate notification will be announced later.
JEE Main 2014 Entrance Examination Click Here.
Odisha JEE 2014 Application Form
Important Notes for the Applicant :
1. Permanent nativity certificate is mandatory for taking admission against any reserve category like : Schedule Caste ( SC ), Schedule Tribe ( ST ), children / widows of Ex-Servicemen ( ES ), Physically Challenged ( PC ), Women ( WO ), Green Card ( GC ), Tuition Fee Waiver ( TFW ) and Lateral Entry ( LE ) in all courses. Permanent nativity certificate is to be produced at the time of document verification during counselling. All such applicants are required to keep the up-to-date nativity certificate ready well in advance before counselling. The candidate has to submit the Permanent nativity certificate in the prescribed format i.e., issued not earlier than January 2014.
2. Mark sheet and Certificate / Provisional Certificate of the qualifying examination must be produced on the day of document verification at the nodal center without which the applicant will not be allowed to participate in the counselling process.
3. The candidates are required to apply only online as per procedure detailed below.
- Candidates can apply for OJEE 2014 only “Online”.
- Information Brochure can be downloaded from the website www.odishajee2014.com / www.odishajee.com.
- Online submission of Application Form may be made by accessing OJEE 2014 website www.odishajee2014.com / www.odishajee.com.
- Instructions for Online submission of Application Form are available in Information Brochure and on the website www.odishajee2014.com / www.odishajee.com.
- Candidates must follow the instructions strictly as given in the Information Brochure available on the website ( www.odishajee2014.com / www.odishajee.com ). Candidates not complying with the instructions shall summarily be disqualified.
- Candidates must retain the following documents with them as reference for future correspondence.
- At least four printouts of the computer generated Confirmation Page of the Application Form.
- Original receipt issued by Post Office ( Speed post slip ) for having despatched the computer generated Confirmation Page.
- Proof of fee payment.
- 7 copies of identical Photograph as pasted on the confirmation Page of Online Application.
- Please ensure before mailing the print out of the Confirmation Page of online application form that :
- The applicant has signed on the computer generated Confirmation Page and put his / her left hand thumb impression at the specified places.
- The Parent / Guardian of the candidate has signed on the computer generated Confirmation Page at the specified space.
- One good quality studio photograph with white background ( Taken on or after 01.12.2014 ) has been duly pasted ( should not be stapled ) in the space earmarked for it. The applicant should neither write anything in the front part of the photograph nor get the photograph attested on front side.
- The applicant has to send the Confirmation Page of online application form by Speed post / Registered post before 4th week of March, 2014 so that the Confirmation Page along with OJEE copy of the payment ( Applicable only for offline payment in banks through e- Challan ) should reach to OJEE office by 1st week of April, 2014.
- The fee can be remitted through either of the following ways :
- By Debit Card / Credit Card ( VISA / MASTER / Maestro cards ) and NET BANKING. OR
- Remittance through e-Challan by deposit in OJEE 2014 Bank Account with State Bank of India or Syndicate Bank.
4. Please arrange documents in the following order to :
JEE Cell, Gandamunda,
Bhubaneswar – 751030.
|(i)||Proof of remittance of fee ( Applicable only for offline payment in banks through e- Challan ),i.e. OJEE copy of e-challan.|
|(ii)||Computer generated Confirmation Page of online Application after fixing passport photograph, putting left hand thumb impression, and signature of Applicant & Parent / Guardian in the spaces earmarked.|
|Note : Do not staple both the above items together while putting them inside the envelope for sending to JEE 2014 office as the confirmation page will be scanned.|
5. For sending unfolded Computer Generated Confirmation Page & Proof of remittance of fee, use next higher size good quality envelope.
6. Computer generated Confirmation Page of online Application Form is to be despatched by Speed Post / Registered Post to the following address :-
Odisha Joint Entrance Examination 2014,
JEE Cell, Gandamunda, Khandagiri,
DIST – Khurda. Bhubaneswar – 751030.
7. The candidates should provide all the authentic details while filling up the online form. On submission of details, Application No. shall be generated.
8. Applicant should give the complete Postal Address clearly giving his / her Name and PINCODE carefully. ( The applicant should not give his / her e-mail ID here ).
9. Applicants are advised to ensure the correctness of their Mailing Address, PINCODE, and Telephone Number, with STD codes. Please note that OJEE 2014 will not be responsible if communications do not reach the applicant due to incomplete address / phone number / e-mail id.
10. Applicant must quote the six digit application number generated after submission of all his / her required personal data as a reference in all his / her future correspondence with OJEE 2014.
11. Application must be completed in all respect. Incomplete / unsuccessful submission of application will lead to outright rejection.
12. Options such as Category, Choice of place of examination centre and Reservation & Sub – reservation type once given by the applicant in the application form cannot be changed afterwards under any circumstances.
13. Applicant should give options only with respect to category ( S,ZZ,OL, NRI ) and Reservation, sub – reservation type ( SC / ST / PC / GC / WO / ES / TFW ) that he / she can substantiate with documentary evidences during document verification / counselling.
14. Candidates are allowed to submit only one application form. Multiple applications for a particular stream of a candidate are liable to be rejected.
15. After submission of an application no options can be changed at a later stage.
16. Application fee once paid is non – refundable.
17. Candidates may check the status of their application on OJEE 2014 website by giving the application number and date of birth.
18. The cost of application is non – refundable.
19. Any dispute arising out of OJEE 2014 shall only be settled and decided under the jurisdiction of Hon’ble High Court of Odisha.
20. Applicant should not upload any document along with the application form to support his / her claim for reservation / category.
21. Original certificates, mark sheets and other documents will be verified at the time of document verification at nodal center with respect to eligibility, category and reservation that are claimed and shall be returned to the applicant immediately after the verification. However, original certificates made from appendices and photocopies of the certificates, marksheets, and other relevant documents will be kept during document verification at the nodal center. The candidate has to submit the required certificate in the prescribed format i.e., in issued not earlier than January 2014.
22. Claim for admission will be rejected if the candidate cannot submit the original certificates, mark sheets, other necessary documents at the time of document verification or if one has filled the form wrongly.
23. Admission may be cancelled at any time, if certificates / mark sheets / other documents are found to be forged or manipulated. A candidate will not be considered for admission if he / she fails to substantiate the claim with respect to reservation, category, nativity, date of birth, qualification etc.
24. Facility of submission of application form, payment of fee and printing of the Computer Generated Confirmation Page will be ceased at 05.00 P.M. on the last day of online application form fill – up. Hence, candidates are required to complete the process within the prescribed duration.
25. Even after the successful submission of online application form within due date, if the computer generated Confirmation page is not received by the OJEE 2014 on or before the last date ( mentioned at back cover page ), the application form of the candidate will be treated as cancelled.
26. The non OJEE 2014 candidates seeking admission under JEE ( MAIN ) 2014 / CAT / MAT / CMAT / XAT / GATE / GPAT have to pay a non-refundable Fee of 500/- in addition to the counselling fee. This amount is to be payable to “OJEE 2014” at “Bhubaneswar”.
Mode of Submission of OJEE 2014 Application Form and Fee Details :-
i) A candidate can apply for the Odisha Joint Entrance Examination ( OJEE 2014 ) through on – line process only by logging on to the website www.odishajee2014.com / www.odishajee.com.
ii) The information desired to be filled in the online application may be kept ready.
iii) Before submission of application form, make the following preparations :
- Decide the mode of payment of fee.
- Through Debit / Credit Card ( VISA / MASTER / Maestro cards ) / NET BANKING using on – line gateway payment facility. OR
- Depositing in OJEE 2014 Bank Account with State Bank of India or Syndicate Bank through auto – generated e-challan.
(a) If decided to pay fee through Debit / Credit Card ( VISA / MASTER / Maestro cards ) / NET BANKING, check the validity of the Card and keep it ready with you while logging on to website for submitting application form and generation of Confirmation Page for onward submission to OJEE office through speed post / registered Post.
(b) If decided to pay fee in the off-line mode, choose the Bank for depositing the Fee through auto – generated e-challan after completing Registration.
There will be three copies of the auto-generated e-challan :-
- The Bank Copy,
- The OJEE copy and
- The student copy – all printed in a single page.
(c) After Depositing Fee in the Bank the echallan bearing Application Registration Number, Name and address of the Bank branch with branch code where fee is deposited and transaction ID / journal number be kept ready with you while logging on to website again on the following bank – working day after 11 A.M. for validation of the payment and final submission of the application form and generation of Confirmation Page for onward submission to OJEE office through speed post / registered Post.
(d) Fee Details and last date for submission of Application Form are as follows :
|Details :||Fee :|
|Duration||2nd week of February 2014 to 3rd week of March, 2014|
Note : The candidates must note that after submission of the application form it cannot be withdrawn. Claims for refund of application fee will not be entertained under any circumstances.
Odisha JEE 2014 Admit Card
1. Admit cards will be uploaded at OJEE website ( www.odishajee2014.com / www.odishajee.com ) from 3rd week of – 4th week of April, 2014. The candidate has to download two copies of the admit card from the OJEE website which must be endorsed by the Invigilator of the examination centre for allowing the candidate to appear the exam.
2. If an applicant fails to take print out of Admit Card from the OJEE 2014 website for the examination by 4th week of April, 2014, then he / she must contact OJEE 2014 office immediately before Last week of April, 2014.
3. If the candidate desires to change any information printed on the Admit card, he/she has to contact OJEE 2014 office immediately after taking the print out of the Admit Card before Last week of April, 2014.
4. A photograph identical to the one pasted on the confirmation slip must be kept with the candidate during Examination.
5. One copy of the admit card duly signed by the invigilator must be submitted at the examination hall and other should be retained by the candidate. However the submitted admit card may be examined at a later stage to validate the authenticity.
6. The candidate has to keep the Admit card duly signed by invigilator until he / she takes final admission in the University / College / Institution.
No complaints will be entertained for non – downloading of admit cards after Odisha Joint Entrance Examination 2014 is over.
Important Dates for Odisha JEE 2014
1. Last date for fill – up of Odisha JEE online Application Forms : 1st week of April, 2014
2. Last date for receipt of Confirmation Page along Payment receipt ( OJEE copy ) at JEE cell : 1st week of April, 2014
3. Date of Orissa JEE Admit Card Card download begins from : 3rd week of April, 2014
4. Date of OJEE Entrance Examination : 2nd week of May, 2014
5. Probable Date of Declaration of Orissa JEE Result : 1st week of June, 2014
Orissa JEE 2014 Navigation : Odisha JEE 2014 Reservation of Seats , Odisha JEE 2014 Exam Centres, Odisha JEE 2014 Syllabus for Lateral Entry Courses , Odisha JEE 2014 Syllabus , Odisha JEE 2014 Counselling , Odisha JEE 2014 Results , Odisha JEE 2014 Application Form , Odisha JEE 2014 Exam Date , Orissa JEE Preparation Question Bank CD
Orissa JEE Related : Orissa JEE 2014 Application Form, Odisha JEE Application Form 2014 Last Date, Odisha JEE 2014 Application Form Submission Date, Orissa JEE Application Form 2014, Orissa JEE 2014 Application Form Availability, Odisha JEE 2014 Online Form, Odisha JEE 2014 Application Form Status, How to Apply for OJEE 2014, OJEE 2014 Online Application Form, Odisha JEE 2014 Application Form Date, Orissa JEE 2014 Online Registration, Availability of OJEE 2014 Application Form, Odisha JEE 2014 Application Form Issue Date, Orissa JEE 2014 Application Form Procedure, OJEE Application Form 2014, Orissa JEE 2014 Admission Form, Odisha JEE 2014 Online Application Form, Important Dates of OJEE 2014, Orissa JEE 2014 Application Form Cost, Availability of Orissa JEE 2014 Application, Orissa JEE 2014 Application Online, Last Date for Receipt of Orissa JEE Application 2014, Status of Orissa JEE Application 2014, Orissa JEE Online Form 2014, Orissa JEE 2014 Fee Payment, OJEE 2014 Form Status, Odisha Joint Entrance Examination 2014 Form, Odisha JEE 2014 Admit Card,
Odisha JEE Application Form 2014 | Odisha JEE Important Dates Details.
Posted In entrance exam : orissa jee : Leave a response for orissa jee application form 2014 by amala