OJEE 2018 Counselling, OJEE Counselling Schedule, Orissa JEE Counselling Procedure 2018, Odisha JEE 2018 Counselling Online, Odisha JEE 2018 Entrance Test Counselling, Orissa JEE 2018 Counselling Schedule, OJEE 2018 Entrance Examination Counselling, Date of Odisha JEE 2018 Counselling, OJEE 2018 Online Counselling Status, Odisha JEE 2018 Counselling Fee, Orissa JEE 2018 Counselling Payment, Orissa JEE 2018 Exam Counselling, Odisha JEE Counselling Date 2018, OJEE 2018 Counselling Process, Odisha JEE 2018 Counselling List, Orissa JEE 2018 Counselling Program
|Home Page||Entrance Exam||Seats||Application Form|
|Exam Centres||Syllabus||Lateral Entry Syllabus||Results|
Odisha JEE 2018 Counselling
For Admission to First Year Bachelors Degree Courses in Engineering / Technology / Architecture / Planning / Pharmacy / Masters Degree In Applied Management ( MAM ) / Masters Degree in Computer Application ( MCA ) And
First Year Masters Degree Courses in Business Administration ( MBA ) / M.Tech / M.Arch / M.Plan / M.Pharm And
Second Year Courses [ Third Semester ] in Engineering / Technology / Pharmacy / Architecture / Masters Degree in Computer Application ( MCA ) Under Lateral Entry and Integrated Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics.
Odisha JEE 2018 Counselling Procedure
The web counselling and admission process involves the following seven steps :
- Online registration.
- Online choice filling.
- Reporting at nodal center, payment of Counselling fee and university registration fee, verification of all documents, final choice locking and print out of final seat choice.
- Temporary Seat Position ( Not to be used for admission purpose )
- Withdrawal Process.
- Auto – upgradation and final allotment ( Final round allotment )
- Reporting at the allotted Institute.
Odisha JEE Online Registration
The qualified candidates of OJEE 2018 and other candidates who have qualified national level Entrance Tests as mentioned previously are required to register Online through internet from places of their convenience through the OJEE counselling website www.ojee.nic.in to participate in counselling process. Arrangements are made at all the Nodal Centers for guidance. Candidates may seek guidance and do their registration, choice filling and locking at the Nodal Centers during working hours.
The detailed procedure is described below :
A candidate has to open the website www.ojee.nic.in and click on “New Registration.”
All the streams ( B.Tech / B.Arch. / B.Plan / B.Pharm / B.Tech ( Lateral Entry ) / B.Pharm ( Lateral Entry ) / PGAT for M.Tech / M.Tech ( Part Time ) / M.Arch / M.Plan and M.Pharm / MCA / MCA ( Lateral Entry ) / MBA / MAM ) / Integrated Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics will appear on the computer screen; click on the desired stream.
The candidate will register online by entering the following as indicated in the Rank Card :
- Registration No
- Roll number
- Date of Birth
Note : The candidate must not disclose the above information to anyone. The candidate is advised to call the OJEE cell to clarify his / her doubts, if any. OJEE Cell help line numbers are available at OJEE 2018 website www.odishajee.com and www.ojee.nic.in.
The above data submitted by the candidate the candidate will be permitted to proceed further to generate his / her own password.
- The length of the password must be of 8-13 characters with at least one special character, one upper case character, one lower case character & one numeric value, e.g., Rajupadhi@12. The password will be case sensitive.
- The candidate can login directly with Roll Number as login ID and the generated password as Password. Candidates are advised to record / remember their password for all future Logins. Whenever the candidate performs LOG – IN operation, he / she has to LOG – OUT at the end of each session.
- Confidentiality of the password is the sole responsibility of the candidate and all care must be taken to protect its security. Candidates are advised not to disclose or share their password with anyone. OJEE 2018 is not responsible for violation or misuse of the password of the candidate.
- If a candidate forgets his / her password, he / she needs to approach the OJEE 2018 official at JEE cell, Gandamunda, Bhubaneswar or nodal officer at any of the nodal centres with his / her photo identification proof and downloaded rank card for generation of new password.
- A candidate can change his / her password after login, if desired.
After login, the personal data of the candidate will automatically appear on the screen as per OJEE 2018 data base. The candidate must verify his / her personal data. In case of discrepancies, the candidates are required to bring the same to the notice of OJEE office at JEE cell, Gandamunda, Bhubaneswar or to the nodal officers at nodal centers during the document verification for the rectification of the same, otherwise such discrepancies may lead to cancellation of the allotted seat. Candidate can take a printout of the registration slip with the above personal data.
- It is the sole responsibility of the candidate to verify his / her personal data, including category, subcategory, state of eligibility and gender as per documentary evidence. By changing the category, sub category, state of eligibility and gender, the eligibility of the candidate may change. OJEE is not responsible for any omissions in the details and the consequences thereafter.
- If the personal data verified and submitted by the candidate is found to be wrong at the time of verification of certificates at any stage, the allotment of seat / admission is liable to be cancelled.
- Once this personal data is verified and submitted, the candidate will not be allowed to change the personal data under any circumstances.
The following interface will be available after successfully logging in to the system
- Registration Details.
- Edit Registration.
- Available Choices.
- Fill Choices
- Display Filled Choices
- Change Password
Odisha JEE 2018 Online Choice Filling
Instructions on Exercising Choice Filling
- The candidates have to visit OJEE 2018 web page www.ojee.nic.in and go through the Counselling / Information Brochure to know about the Colleges, Courses offered and other details. He / she may refer to the for previous year’s admission data. This helps the candidate to prepare a List of Choices in order of Preference.
- Exercising choice filling means, the candidate has to select Colleges and courses he / she wishes to join and arrange them in the order of priority. Best choice, 1st choice and 2nd best 2nd choice and it goes on.
Odisha JEE 2018 Counselling Fee
The OJEE 2018 candidate has to pay a Non-refundable counselling fee of 450/- . The amount is payable through an Account Payee Bank Draft in favour of “OJEE 2018” drawn on any scheduled bank payable at Bhubaneswar.
The non OJEE candidates seeking admission under JEE ( MAIN ) / AIPMT / CAT / XAT / CMAT / MAT / ATMA / GATE / GPAT / NIMCET etc. have to pay non – refundable Fee of 950/-. This amount is payable through an Account Payee Bank Draft in favour of, “OJEE 2018” drawn on any Scheduled Bank payable at Bhubaneswar.