Orissa JEE Counselling 2014
Admission into B.Tech and B.Arch Programs in odisha for the academic session 2014 – 2015 will be carried out through JEE Main 2014 to be conducted by the CBSE.
JEE Main 2014 Entrance Examination Click Here.
Odisha JEE 2014 Counselling
Odisha JEE Web based Counselling Process 2014
OJEE Admission to Engineering Technology MCA Dual Degree IBHMSI BAMS Pharmacy ILE ( Pharm ) I B.Sc. ( LE ) ILE MCA MBA IPGDMIPGCMI PGDM ( Ex. ) I MCA I MCA Second Year Direct IPGATI MAM
Step by Step Procedure for Odisha JEE Web Based Counselling
The OJEE 2014 qualified candidates can download their individual RANK CARDS from the OJEE 2014 website www.odishajee.com and www.odishajee2014.com.
Registration and Choice Filling ( From any computer with Internet facility )
STEP – 1
- Use only Internet Explorer ( IE ) 6.0 or above to access the web counseling site.
- Go to website www.ojee.nic.in and click at New Registration.
- Read the Candidate’s Agreement Page carefully and Click on the “I Agree” Option to proceed further.
- Register yourself by selecting the appropriate course and then enter Roll Number, Registration number, Date of Birth, 16 digit Barcode number provided in the RANK card. The candidate is advised not to disclose all these information to anyone.
- Click on “Submit” button to proceed further.
STEP – 2
- In this screen all the data provided by the candidate during submission of application will be displayed and some new fields will be asked to be filled in by the candidate.
- Candidate has to enter the fields like address, mobile number for future communication and SMS etc.
- Now the candidate has to enter the password and again re-enter the same password in the confirm password box.
- The password must be of 8-13 characters length and must contain at least one capital letter [A-Z], one small letter [a-z], one Numeric Character [0-9] and one special character.
- Remember the entered password and keep it confidential. This password shall be used in future for choice filling, viewing result details etc.
STEP – 3
- Verify the registration details entered by you.
- If any entry is found to be incorrect, click edit registration, edit the incorrect data and correct it.
- If found correct, click confirm registration box to complete the registration process
- In the next screen click the PRINT DETAILS button to get the printout of the Registration Slip. Keep it to produce at the Nodal Centre during document verification.
STEP – 4
- After successful registration, the candidate has to click the Fill Choice button given in the MENU bar of the screen.
- Next screen will come with some instructions, Candidates are advised to read the instructions carefully and then proceed to the next screen for choice filling.
- This screen contains two blocks. The Left block contains list of all colleges and branches in alphabetical manner. In this block the colleges can be listed according to Government / Private or All. The Right block will contain the choices filled in by the candidates. Candidate can ADD his / her choices of colleges and branches from the left block by two methods. ( Multiple addition using ADD MULTIPLE BUTTON or Addition of one by one using ADD button )
- Candidates should arrange the filled in choices in order of their preferences of college / branch. One college with one branch is treated as one choice. For example, College of Engineering & Technology ( CET ), Mechanical branch should be treated as one choice. Similarly, College of Engineering & Technology ( CET ), Electrical branch should be treated as another choice and so on. He / She may use the SWAP and MOVE options to change the priority of already filled in choices.
- For Tuition Fee Waiver ( TFW ) candidates, the Choices of colleges and branches for both the TFW seats and the non – TFW seats ( for example, CET, Mechanical Engg ) will be offered in the choice filling screens. The TFW candidates have to fill in their choices from among the above list of combined ( TFW and non – TFW ) seat matrix mentioning their preferences as Choice 1, Choice 2 etc.
STEP – 5
- Important : The following Fees are to be deposited at the Nodal Centre during document verification, in the form of separate Account Payee Bank Draft(s) in favour of, “OJEE 2014” drawn on any Scheduled Bank payable at Bhubaneswar. All the candidates have to write their Name and Roll No. on the back side of the Draft.
- Each candidate has to deposit a non – refundable amount of 450/- towards counselling fee.
- The non OJEE 2014 candidates seeking admission under JEE ( Main ) / CAT / XAT / CMAT / MAT have to pay an additional non – refundable Fee of 500/-.
- All the candidates have to deposit a non – refundable amount of 5,000/- only towards University Registration Fee.
- Report at the assigned Nodal Centre with original and photo copy of necessary documents as per list mentioned in Counselling Brochure along with registration slip and filled in choice slip for verification in scheduled date and time.
- Deposit the above mentioned Fees at Nodal Centre before document verification.
- Submit a set of self – attested photo copies of said documents and take back the relevant original documents such as qualifying examination certificates, mark – sheets etc.
- The candidate can collect back the draft of 5,000/- in case he /she fail to clear the document verification.
- After successful document verification, report at the computer counter for CHOICE LOCKING and collect both verification slip and choice locking slip signed by both the officer – in charge and the candidate.
Note :- Do not forget to lock the choice at the nodal centre, failing which the seat allotment shall not be considered.
Odisha JEE 2014 Provisional Seat Allotment
STEP – 6
- Important : The allotment of seat will be based on best fitment of the rank, choice and category / reservation of the candidate.
- Provisional allotment will be available as per the scheduled date and time given in the OJEE web sites and news papers. Allotment of seat will be intimated through SMS to the candidate’s mobile number ( if filled up during registration ) and can be seen in the OJEE 2014 website after logging – in.
- Candidate can download his / her provisional round seat allotment letter from the website for his / her own record, but he I she shall not go ( report ) to the above provisionally allotted institute at this stage, because there is a chance of auto – up gradation to get final allotment, may be with a better choice.
- In case the candidate ( with or without provisional allotment ) desires to withdraw from the OJEE counselling process he /she can approach Nodal Centre where he / she had verified his / her documents within the specified duration. In the withdrawal process, he / she has to collect an account payee cheque amounting to 4,000/- from his / her deposited University registration fee of 5000/- after deduction of a processing fee of 1000/- by filling up a withdrawal form at the nodal centre. All the candidates except those who have withdrawn from counselling after the provisional allotment stage are considered as In – Process Candidates and are eligible for Final seat allotment through auto – up gradation. Final Seat Allotment
Odisha JEE 2014 Final Seat Allotment
STEP – 7
- The registered SC / ST candidates who are not allotted any seat can change ( add / alter ) their choices within the specified withdrawal period.
- Within the specified withdrawal period fresh registration of SC and ST candidates will be allowed only for those rank holders who have not at all registered.
- The registered SC / ST candidates who had not got their documents verified earlier are also allowed to participate in the counselling process during this withdrawal period.
STEP – 8
- The vacant seats, arising out of withdrawal by candidates after the provisional seat allotment stage, shall be finally allotted to the following category of candidates, for their better choice in order of priority through auto up gradation process.
- In – process candidates as defined in step-6, part (iii).
- The freshly registered SC / ST candidates with successful document verification and choice locking
- All the finally allotted candidates can see their final seat allotment by logging in the OJEE 2014 website
- Allotment of seats will also be intimated through SMS to the candidate’s mobile number ( if filled up during registration ).
- Next, all finally allotted candidates can download the final allotment slip.
- All the finally allotted candidates are then required to report at their corresponding allotted colleges with the downloaded final allotment slip and the fee deposit slip within 3 days of the final allotment.
- The deposited university registration fee of 5000/- will be forfeited if the allotted candidate does not report to the finally allotted institute / college.
Auto up gradation means the candidates will be automatically upgraded to the higher choice exercised by them, in order of priority in the final allotment against any vacancy arising after provisional allotment. In no case, a candidate will be allowed to take admission against the provisionally allotted seat. Hence the candidate should be very careful in filling choices in order of priority.
Odisha JEE 2014 Counselling Schedule
Web Based Counselling Schedule of OJEE 2014
|Disciplines||Online Registration and Choice Filling||Reporting to Nodal Centre for deposit of counseling fee and University registration fee; document verification and choice locking 9:00 A.M. - to 6:00 P.M.||Provisional Allotment||Withdrawal of Part Admission Fee at Nodal Centre||Choice modification of un allotted registered SC / ST candidates and Registration and choice filling of new SC / ST candidates||Deposit of part admission fee, document verification and choice locking for unallotted and newly registered SC / ST Candidates at nodal Centre||Final Allotment||Reporting at Finally Allotted Institution
|Pharmacy and LE - Pharm||3rd week of June, 2014|
Last week of June, 2014
|4th week of June, 2014|
Last week of June, 2014
|Last week of June, 2014||28th June, 2013 |
29th June, 2013
|28th June, 2013 |
29th June, 2013
|28th June, 2013 |
29th June, 2013
|30th June, 2013 ( Sunday )||01st July, 2013
03rd July, 2013
- Detailed rank – wise schedule for reporting to Nodal Centres for Engineering stream are notified in OJEE website www.odishajee.com, www.ojee.nic.in. For LE – Tech, Pharmacy and LE – Pharm this schedule will be notified shortly.
- The rank – wise schedule for reporting to Nodal Centres for MBA / MCA / PGAT / MCA / MAM / is subject to declaration of Final year result of BPUT and other Universities.
List of nodal centres for document verification, deposit of fees and choice locking
|1||Berhampur University||Berhampur University,
Berhampur - 760 007.
|2||BJB Junior College||BJB Junior College,
Bhubaneswar - 751 014.
|3||Centre for IT Education||Centre for IT Education,
Plot No. - 4,
Mancheswar Industrial Estate,
|4||Central Institute of Plastic Engineering and Technology||Central Institute of Plastic Engineering and Technology,
B - 25, CNI Complex,
Patia, Bhubaneswar - 751 024,
|5||College of Engineering & Technology||College of Engineering & Technology,
Ghatikia Kalinga Nagar,
Bhubaneswar - 751 003.
|6||Fakir Mohan University||Fakir Mohan University,
|7||Government Autonomus College||Government Autonomus College,
|8||Government ITI||Government ITI,
|9||Government ITI||Government ITI,
Cuttack - 753 007.
|11||Indira Gandhi Institute of Technology||Indira Gandhi Institute of Technology,
Sarang, ( Parjang ),
Dhenkanal - 759 146,
|12||International Institute of Information Technology||International Institute of Information Technology,
|13||Institute of Textile Technology||Institute of Textile Technology,
|14||JEE Cell||JEE Cell,
Bhubaneswar - 751 030.
|15||Khallikote Autonomous College||Khallikote Autonomous College,
|16||Madhusudan Industrial Training Institute||Madhusudan Industrial Training Institute,
|17||North Orissa University||North Orissa University,
Sri Ram Chandra Vihar,
|18||Orissa Computer Application Centre ( OCAC )||Orissa Computer Application Centre ( OCAC ),
|19||Orissa University of Agriculture & Technology||Orissa University of Agriculture & Technology,
|20||Veer Surendra Sai University of Technology||Veer Surendra Sai University of Technology,
|21||Vikram Dev ( Autonomous ) College||Vikram Dev ( Autonomous ) College,
|22||Rajdhani College||Rajdhani College,
|23||Utkal University ( Department of Geography )||Utkal University ( Department of Geography )
|24||Government ITI||Government ITI,
|25||International Institute of Information Technology||International Institute of Information Technology,
|26||International Institute of Information Technology||International Institute of Information Technology,
(B) Gothapatna, Malipada,
Orissa JEE 2015 Navigation : Odisha JEE 2014 Reservation of Seats , Odisha JEE 2014 Exam Centres, Odisha JEE 2014 Syllabus for Lateral Entry Courses , Odisha JEE 2014 Syllabus , Odisha JEE 2014 Counselling , Odisha JEE 2014 Results , Odisha JEE 2014 Application Form , Odisha JEE 2014 Exam Date , Orissa JEE Preparation Question Bank CD
Orissa JEE Related : Odisha JEE 2014 Counselling Details, OJEE 2014 Counselling Date, Orissa JEE 2014 Counselling Procedure, Orissa JEE Counselling 2014, Odisha JEE 2014 Counselling Process, Odisha JEE Counselling Date 2014, Odisha JEE 2014 Counselling Information, Odisha JEE 2014 Exam Counselling, Odisha JEE 2014 Counselling Status, Odisha JEE 2014 Entrance Exam Counselling, OJEE 2014 Payment of Counselling, Odisha JEE 2014 Test Counselling, Counselling for Orissa JEE 2014, Orissa JEE 2014 Entrance Counselling, Counselling Date for Odisha JEE 2014, Odisha JEE 2014 Counselling Form, OJEE 2014 Counselling Schedule, Orissa JEE Counselling Process 2014, Odisha Joint Entrance Test 2014 Counselling, OJEE 2014 Counselling Fee, Orissa JEE 2014 Counselling Method, Orissa Joint Entrance Exam 2014 Counselling, Odisha JEE 2014 Counselling Results, OJEE Entrance Exam 2014 Counselling, Odisha JEE 2014 Examination Counselling,
Odisha JEE 2014 Counselling Details.
Posted In entrance exam : orissa jee : Leave a response for orissa jee counselling 2014 by amala