Rajasthan Engineering Admission Process 2017
On line Applications are invited from eligible candidates of Rajasthan domicile including the wards of Kashmiri Migrants for the registration in Rajasthan Engineering Admission Process ( REAP ) 2017 for admission to first year of undergraduate programs leading to Bachelor’s degree in different disciplines of Engineering ( B.Tech. / B.E. ) in various Govt. aided and Private unaided technical institutions of Rajasthan ( except BITS Pilani, MNIT Jaipur and other Deemed & Private Universities ) for the session 2017 – 2018.
REAP 2017 Educational Qualification
The minimum academic qualification for admission to B.Tech. / B.E. program in Rajasthan is a pass with atleast 45% marks (40% marks in case of candidates belonging to “SC / ST / Non Creamy Layer OBC / Non Creamy Layer SBC” of Rajasthan state ) in the subjects combination as given below taken together, in the final examination of 10+2 ( Class XII ) of Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan or any other examination recognized equivalent thereto by Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan / Central Board of Secondary Education ( CBSE ).
Subject combination required in the qualifying examination for admission to B.Tech. / B.E course shall be as under :
|Course||Compulsory Subjects||Any one of the Optional Subjects|
|B.Tech. / B.E.||Physics & Mathematics||(1) Chemistry
(3) Computer Science
Only those candidates shall be eligible who have passed in each subject of above combination and fulfills the minimum academic qualification as mentioned above.
Age Limit :
Only those candidates whose date of birth falls on or after 1st October, 1992 are eligible. However, in the case of Scheduled Caste ( SC ), Scheduled Tribe ( ST ) and Person with Disability ( PwD ) candidates, upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years, i.e. SC, ST and PwD candidates who were born on or after 1st October, 1987 are eligible. Date of birth as recorded in the Secondary Education mark sheet / certificate only will be taken as authentic.
REAP 2017 Application Process
Merit List will be prepared based on JEE (Mains)-2017 score. Using this merit list and choices filled by the candidates, seat allotment shall be done.
Please note that those who have not given any JEE ( Mains ) 2017 examination but have got educational qualification as stated above, shall also be required to fill the online form. Their seat allocation shall be done on the basis of XII percentile and choices filled by the candidates, on the seats which have been left vacant after the allotment to candidates having score of JEE ( Mains ) 2017.
The detailed direction / guidelines and schedule regarding filling of application form and choice filling option form will be issued by the Coordinator, REAP 2017 later on.
To know more about Application Process Click Here
REAP Application Procedure 2017.
The applications form for REAP 2017 will be accepted online only. The process of online submission of application form for REAP 2017 shall be carried out through the following website http://rtureap.com/ (or) http://rtureap.org/.
Detailed instructions with regards to filling up of online application form and other related information are given on the web sites. Candidates must perform following activities while submitting the online application form :
Step 1 : Deposition of Application Form Fees.
- Cost of REAP 2017 Application/Registration Form ( online ) is Rs. 700/- ( non-refundable / non-transferable ).
- The applicant must deposit Rs. 10,000/- ( online ) through REAP 2017 website as Advance fee prior to filling Option / Choice form.
- The transactional charges for making the online payment through REAP 2017 web portal will be borne by the candidate. The information about the transactional charges will be visible to the candidate when he/she makes the online payment through REAP 2017 web portal.
- The Application / registration form will automatically become active after successful payment of Rs. 700/- as registration fee.
- The Option / choice form will automatically become active after successful payment of Rs. 10000/- as Advance fee.
Step 2 : Documents to be kept ready in hand before filling the Online Application form.
- Scanned image of his / her Photograph in jpg format ( image size Maximum up to 100 KB ), Scanned image of his / her Signature in jpg format ( image size Maximum up to 50 KB ),
- Mark sheets of X, XI and XII examination, Mark sheet of JEE ( Mains ) 2017 score card [ if appeared in JEE ( Mains ) 2017
- Documents related to domicile of Rajasthan and reservation category.
- Receipt issued by eMitra kiosk containing the Token Number, Mobile no. of the candidate or nearest relative.
- The candidates belonging to KM category has to have a certificate from the competent authority as a proof to being son / daughter of displaced person from Jammu & Kashmir.
Step 3 : Filling of Online Application form.
- Candidate must read instructions of filling the online application form carefully. The entries of online application form must be filled as required.
- Candidate should ensure that the photo and signature are same as uploaded by the candidate himself.
- Candidate Not to upload any documents but they must be ready with them as they will be required to show at the time of reporting. If the information submitted by any candidate is found to be fraudulent, incorrect or untrue, the seat allotted ( if any ) shall stand cancelled and his / her fees deposited shall be forfeited and will also be liable for legal action.
- The changes ( if required ) will be allowed in online application form before final submission i.e. before pressing the “submit” button on the web portal.
- Web page will not accept any changes after final submission of online application form i.e. after pressing the “submit” button on the web portal.
Step 4 : Printouts of Application form ( Hardcopy ) must be taken after final submission of online application form.
Candidate must take a printout of application form, which will be generated by the web portal after final submission. Hardcopy is to be kept with the candidate himself / herself.
Step 5 : The hardcopy of application form is not required to be submitted to the REAP 2017 office
REAP Important Dates 2017
|1||Tentative seat matrix declaration Instructions and counselling procedure Different formats||10th May, 2017|
|2||Launch of website- Start of registration, start of filling of option form||15th May, 2017|
|3||Last date for deposition of Registration fee / Advance fee||10th June, 2017|
|4||Last date for Registration / Option form filling||15th June, 2017|
|5||Physical counselling – Pwd, Ex-servicemen, KM||22nd June, 2017|
|6||Counselling ( allotment ) for Out of Rajasthan Candidates||25th June, 2017|
|7||Last date of Reporting for Out of Rajasthan Candidates at the allotted institutes||5th July, 2017|
|8||Final seat matrix for candidates for Rajasthan state||7th July, 2017|
|9||I-counselling list ( I - allotment )||10th July, 2017|
|10||Last date of Reporting for Candidates at the allotted institutes after I-counselling||17th July, 2017|
|11||Option for Upward movement starts||19th July, 2017|
|12||Option for Upward movement ends||21st July, 2017|
|13||II - counselling list ( II - allotment )||23rd July, 2017|
|14||Last date of Reporting for Candidates at the allotted institutes after II-counselling||26th July, 2017|
|15||Internal Sliding option starts||27th July, 2017|
|16||Internal Sliding option ends||28th July, 2017|
|17||Internal sliding list declaration||29th July, 2017|
|18||Last date for depositing original documents at the last reported institute||30th July, 2017|
|19||Last date for withdrawal of admission||31st July, 2017|
|20||Special round seat matrix declaration||2nd August, 2017|
|21||Start of registration, Start of filling of option form for special round||2nd August, 2017|
|22||Last date for deposition of Registration fee / Advance fee for special round||7th August, 2017|
|23||Last date for Registration / Option form filling for special round||10th August, 2017|
|24||Counselling ( allotment ) for special round candidates||12th August, 2017|
|25||Last date of Reporting for Candidates at the allotted institutes after special round||14th August, 2017|
Rajasthan Engineering Admission Process ( REAP ) 2017,
Rajasthan Technical Univerity ( RTU ),
Rawatbhatta Road, Near Akelgargh,
Website : www.rtu.ac.in