Ravenshaw University PG 2021 Application Form
Candidates seeking admission into different UG courses of the University shall submit online application available in the Ravenshaw University Website www.ravenshawuniversity.ac.in at the link ‘ADMISSION – 2021’.
All applicants should have a valid email ID before applying for admission into PG courses. All applicants should keep ready a scanned copy of passport size photograph, 10th class / matriculation certificate / certificate cum marksheet, scanned copy of signature and scanned copy of bank challan ( if paying the entrance fee through this mode ) ( all in .jpg / .JPEG file format ) before filling up the online application form. All communications from the University to the candidates will be through Ravenshaw University website.
Step 1 : Registration and Deposit of Application Fee
Application Fee for all UG Courses is: Rs. 500/- ( to be paid online at the time of application ). Online registration form is available in the Ravenshaw University Website www.ravenshawuniversity.ac.in. Applicants are required to fill all the entries in the online registration form before pressing the submit button. The applicants are required to pay the Application Fee after submitting application online.
Step 2 : Filling of online Application Form
- Online application form is available in the Ravenshaw University Website www.ravenshawuniversity.ac.in at the link ‘Admission 2021’
- Applicants are required to fill all the entries in the online application form before pressing the submit button.
- After submission of the application online, candidates are required to take two printouts of the application form ( One copy will be retained by the candidate and the other one will be sent to the university )
Step 3 : Submission of filled application form and documents ( Hard Copy )
- The applicants are required to send the following documents by Registered post or Speed post in an A4 size envelope to the Registrar, Ravenshaw University, Cuttack, 753003 after online application so as to reach the University office
- Candidate can also submit the documents by hand at Ravenshaw University Counter. Ravenshaw University will not be held responsible for any postal delay. The applicants are required to write “APPLICATION FOR ADMISSION TO PG COURSE IN _____SUBJECT” on the top of the A4 size envelope.
Ravenshaw University PG 2021 Reservation of Seats
- Scheduled Caste ( SC ) – 16.25%, Scheduled Tribe ( ST ) –22.50%, Ex – Service Men and Family ( ESM ) – 1%, Service Defence Personnel ( SDP ) – 1%, Physically Handicapped ( PH ) with 40% & above disability – 3%, Sports – 1%, N.S.S.- 1%. However, any subsequent modification in the reservation policy as per Government of Odisha notification will be notified accordingly.
- In case of non – fulfillment of reserved seats, they shall be de – reserved.
- In calculation of reserved seats, any fraction equal / above 0.5 shall be counted as one while the decimal less than 0.5 shall be ignored.
- Weightage of 5% and 10% of marks secured by the candidate in the entrance test for representing university and State in Cultural Troupes in the last three years, respectively. The weightage is subject to the enclosure of relevant certificate, to the satisfaction of the authority, with the application form.
- Sports events, approved by the Indian Association of Universities, will only be considered for reservation. Sports certificate must be countersigned by the Director of Sports and Youth Services.
- During admission process for different courses of the University, admission will be given to the national and international players ( those who represent the state and country in events conducted by Association of Indian Universities ), into PG courses over and above the sanctioned strength and subject to a maximum of 3% of the total sanctioned strength in the concerned course.
- SC / ST certificate should be from competent authority ( District magistrate / Collector / ADM / SDM / SDO / Executive magistrate / Tahashildar / Additional Tahasildar / BDO ).
- PH certificate should be from the CDMO. Temporary PH certificate / PH less than 40% will not be considered.
- Reservation of seats is not applicable for candidates of outside the state
- For Kashmiri migrant students, a relaxation in cut off percentage upto 10% subject to minimum eligibility requirement and intake capacity upto 5% coursewise. No domicile certificate is required for Kashmiri migrants.
- Two seats are reserved under supernumerary quota for students from Jammu & Kashmir.
Ravenshaw University PG 2021 Important Dates
|Last date for online application||15th May, 2018|
|Subject / Course||Date||Time|
|MBA*||22nd May, 2018||9:00 AM – 11:00 AM|
|Part Time MBA**||May, 2018||9:00 AM – 11:00 AM|
|Odia, Philosophy, English, ETC||23rd May, 2018||9:00 AM – 11:00 AM|
|Economics, Sociology, Computer Science, History||25th May, 2018||2:00 PM – 4:00 PM|
|Physics, Hindi, Sanskrit||24th May, 2018||9:00 AM – 11:00 AM|
|Commerce/ Entrepreneurship (There will be one examination for both Commerce and Entrepreneurship)||24th May, 2018||2:00 PM – 4:00 PM|
|Psychology, Applied Geography, Political Science, MITM||23rd May, 2018||9:00 AM – 11:00 AM|
|Rural Development||26th May, 2018||2:00 PM – 4:00 PM|
|Mathematics, Education, Zoology||24th May, 2018||9:00 AM – 11:00 AM|
|Chemistry, Botany||26th May, 2018||2:00 PM – 4:00 PM|
|Geology, Statistics, Biotechnology||23rd May, 2018||9:00 AM – 11:00 AM|
|Journalism and Mass Communication (JMC)||27th May, 2018||2:00 PM - 4:00 PM|
|International Studies||May, 2018||9:00 AM – 11:00 AM|
Application Form Submission 16 Dec 2020 to 16 Jan 2021.