RIE CEE 2018, RIE CEE Exam, RIE CEE Exam Date, RIE CEE Entrance Exam 2018, RIE CEE Exam 2018, RIE CEE Admission, RIE CEE Information Brochure, RIE CEE Notification, RIE CEE Eligibility Criteria, RIE CEE Entrance Exam Eligibility, RIE CEE Exam Pattern, RIE CEE Exam Centres, RIE CEE Seats Reservation 2018, RIE CEE Test Pattern 2018, RIE CEE Question Pattern, RIE CEE Reservation of seats, RIE CEE seats
|Home Page||Application Form||Results|
RIE CEE Entrance Exam 2018
Regional Institute of Education Common Entrance Exam invites application for admission to BSc., B.Ed Courses for the academic year 2018 – 2019.
RIE CEE 2018 Eligibility for B.Sc. B.Ed. / B.Sc.Ed. Course
- Candidates seeking admission to Physical Science Group must have passed with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics ( PCM ) ( Mathematics includes Mathematics or Statistics ) and those seeking admission to Biological Science Group ( CBZ ) must have passed Physics, Chemistry, and Biology ( PCB ) ( Biology includes Biology or Biotechnology ) at +2 level.
- Candidates must have passed +2 / Hr. Sec. / Sr. Sec. or any equivalent examination recognized by University/ Board with at least 50% marks in aggregate of qualifying examination ( relaxation of 5% marks for SC / ST / PH candidates ). The qualifying examination should be recognized by the affiliated universities of the RIEs.
- Candidates who have passed +2 / Hr. Sec. / Sr. Sec. or any equivalent examination in 2016, 2017 or appearing / appeared in 2018 only.
RIE CEE 2018 Reservation of Seats
As per the Government of India rules candidates belonging to certain categories are admitted to seats reserved for them based on relaxed criteria. The following reservations are available SC 15%, ST 7.5%, OBC 27%, PH 3% Candidates applying under reservation quota will be considered only on the basis of the lists notified by the Government of India and the category certificate / PH certificate in the format approved by the GOI and issued by the competent authority. OBC candidates will have to attach a certificate from competent authority stating that he / she does not belong to creamy layer.
RIE CEE 2018 Exam Pattern
- Areas to be tested
- Teaching Aptitude / Attitude
- Reasoning ability
- Language proficiency
- Out of 80 questions, Language Proficiency in English 20 questions, Teaching Aptitude / Attitude 30 questions and Reasoning Ability 30 questions weightage will be given.
- Medium of test booklets – only in English and Hindi.
- No. of test items-80, Time Duration-120 minutes.
- No. of test booklets- Only one set of booklet will be prepared for each group.
- Correct answer(s) will carry 2 marks each, Wrong answer(s) will carry negative marking of (minus) -0.5 marks each & Question(s) unattended will carry no marks
- Last date for submission of marks ( 40% of weightage ) by the candidate is 3rd July, 2017
RIE CEE 2018 Exam Centres
|S.No||RIE Centre Name||States / UT Name||Exam Centre Name|
|2||RIE AJMER||HARYANA, PUNJAB, CHANDIGARH||CHANDIGARH|
|3||RIE AJMER||HIMACHAL PRADESH||SHIMLA|
|4||RIE AJMER||JAMMU AND KASHMIR||JAMMU|
|5||RIE AJMER||JAMMU AND KASHMIR||LEH|
|6||RIE AJMER||JAMMU AND KASHMIR||SRI NAGAR|
|8||RIE AJMER||UTTAR PRADESH||ALLAHABAD|
|9||RIE AJMER||UTTAR PRADESH||LUCKNOW|
|13||RIE BHOPAL||GUJARAT, DAMAN & DIU, DADRA & NAGAR HAVELI||AHMEDABAD|
|14||RIE BHOPAL||MADHYA PRADESH||BHOPAL|
|17||RIE BHUBANESWAR||ANDAMAN & NICOBAR ISLANDS||PORT BLAIR|
|24||RIE BHUBANESWAR||WEST BENGAL||KOLKATA|
|25||RIE MYSURU||ANDHRA PRADESH||VIJAYAWADA|
|29||RIE MYSURU||TAMIL NADU, PUDUCHERRY||CHENNAI|
|31||NERIE SHILLONG||ARUNACHAL PRADESH, SIKKIM||GANGTOK|
|32||NERIE SHILLONG||ARUNACHAL PRADESH, SIKKIM||JORHAT|
|33||NERIE SHILLONG||MEGHALAYA,||UMIAM (NERIE)|
|34||NERIE SHILLONG||MIZORAM, MANIPUR, TRIPURA, ASSAM||GUWAHATI|
|35||NERIE SHILLONG||MIZORAM, MANIPUR, TRIPURA, ASSAM||SILCHAR|