RIE CEE 2018 Application Form, RIE CEE Application Form 2018, RIE CEE Online Application Form, RIE CEE Application, RIE CEE Selection Procedure, RIE CEE Application Form Fee 2018, RIE CEE Online Application, RIE CEE Application Fee, RIE CEE Application Form Download 2018, RIE CEE Admission Form Online, RIE CEE Application Issue date 2018, RIE CEE Application Form Last Date, RIE CEE Last Date, RIE CEE Important Dates, NCERT RIE CEE Online Registration 2018, RIE CEE Registration Form 2018, Online Registration For RIE CEE, RIE CEE Admit Card Download
RIE CEE 2018 Application Form
The candidates are expected to fill the form online. However in case of difficulty in filling the form online, after registration on the online application system weblink, they can send the application by printing the form and sending by post or in person. These application forms will also be uploaded by the Institute with the same registration number marked on the form. The candidates have to download the admit card by using this registration number from online application system web link. The candidates for common entrance examination have the option to apply either online or offline.
The fee for application is 800/- for General and OBC and 400/- for SC / ST / PH candidates. After getting the registration number, candidates can deposit the fee through online mode or cash ( by challan generation ) through SBI Collect. Details are given below at point (11). For online submission of application form visit websites www.ncertcee.kar.nic.in and follow the instructions carefully. The applicants must note that after submission of the application form it cannot be withdrawn. Claims for refund of application fee will not be entertained. For filling and submitting the application form please go through the following general information.
- Ensure that you fulfill all the eligibility criteria for the admission to B.Sc. B.Ed. / B.Sc. Ed. Course.
- Application form must be completed in all respects. Incomplete application form will be outrightly rejected and there will be no further correspondence in this regard.
- Option once selected in the application form cannot be changed later.
- The application fee is non refundable.
- The application form duly completed in all respects, after printing the form in offline mode should reach to the following address :Administrative Officer,
Regional Institute of Education,
Capt. D.P. Chaudhry Marg,
Ajmer – 305004 Rajasthan.
- No written acknowledgment will be given for the receipt of the application. However, the candidate can verify application status on CEE 2018 website at www.ncert-cee.kar.nic.in
- Year of passing / appearing qualifying examination should be selected. For Date of Birth, enter the date, month and year of your birth as per the English calendar and as recorded in your 10th certificate using 01 to 31 for date and 01 to 12 ( January to December ) for month and the four digits for the year.
- You have been given list of the centers where the centre for the common entrance examination will be located. Select any three city codes from the list. Your first preference must be entered first, then second and thereafter third.
- During the common entrance examination bilingual ( English / Hindi ) question paper will be provided except for language proficiency.
- Write the complete postal address. The address must include your name, c/o name and full address with PIN code. Write your mobile no. also through which messages can be sent or contacted if required. E-mail address must be written clearly using small letters.
- Your recent colour photograph of appropriate size should be uploaded in the given box.
- Please read the disclaimer given on printed form carefully. By signing the form candidate abides with the declaration. Please note that this signature will appear in your admit card and will be verified during the examination.
- Candidates can pay the fee online using net banking, debit card, credit card or in cash by printing the challan form through Canara Bank.
- Please pay entrance examination fee either through Online Payment ( Net Banking, Card Payment ) or by cash by printing Canara Bank challan ( generated online ) and making payment in any branches of the Canara Bank.
RIE CEE 2018 Admit Card
The admit card will bear the name, photograph, roll number, signature, date of birth, address, category of the candidate, along with the name and address of the examination centre allotted. The admit card can be downloaded from the same online application system web link by using their initial registration number. The candidate will have to bring admit card to the examination centre. Only those candidates who will be holding admit cards will be allowed to appear in the examination.
RIE CEE 2018 Important Dates
|1||Online registration and submission of application form||April, 2018||May, 2018|
|2||Downloading of Admit Card||May, 2018||June, 2018|
|3||Date of Common Entrance Examination 2018||June, 2018|
|4||Last date for submission of qualifying examination marks for appearing applicants||July, 2018|
|5||CEE 2018 Result Declaration for B.Sc. B.Ed||July, 2018|