|Home Page||Entrance Exam||Application Form||Exam Centre||Syllabus|
Sathyabama University 2017 Results
Sathyabama University Exam Date 2017 :
- Sathyabama University All India Entrance Exam 2017 will be conducted on 20th – 23rd April, 2017.
Sathyabama University Result Date 2017 :
- Sathyabama University All India Entrance Exam 2017 Results will be declared on 30th April, 2017 at11AM. ( Tentative ).
Please keep watching this page, to check your Sathyabama University Results 2017…
Sathyabama University Counselling Procedure and Admission 2017
- The date / time for counselling will b e published in Sathyabama University website www.sathyabamauniversity.ac.in/online_entrance_home.php after the Publications of results. Candidates can download and take a printout of their counselling call letter from our website and appear for the counselling as per the counselling schedule. Details regarding counselling venues, dates and fees will be mentioned in the counselling call letter.
- Change of date / time of counselling is generally not permissible. If a candidate does not personally appear for counselling on the date and time specified, his / her seat shall be offered to the next candidate in the order of merit.
Counselling Dates :
- Counselling dates are 10th to 14th May, 2017 ( Tentative ).
Required Documents in Original to be Submitted During Counselling & Admission :
- The candidates should produce the following documents in original along with one set of photocopies while reporting for counselling. Candidates will not be allowed to participate in the counselling process without these documents.
- Counselling call letter.
- Sathyabama University Entrance Examination 2016 Hall Ticket.
- NATA score card ( for B.Arch only ).
- Secondary School ( Class X ) mark sheet.
- HSC Mark sheet ( Class XII ).
- If a candidate fails to produce any of these documents, he / she will not be considered for counselling.
- Colour passport size Photographs of the candidate and parents.
- The branch of study will be alloted as per the marks secured in the Entrance Examination and availability of seats on that particular date at the time of counselling. After the allotment of branch of study, provisional admission letter will be issued to the candidate. Last date for the submission of remaining fee, submission of original certificates and other admission procedures will be mentioned in the admission offer letter.
- A candidate should make a decision before the payment of the fee, whether he / she should join the program based on the branch allotted to him / her at the time of counselling.
- Allotment of branch once made is final and cannot be changed under any circumstances.
- The candidates called for counselling will have to pay the prescribed counselling fee of 1,00,000/- ( after the selection of the program / branch that is available at the time of counselling ) by way of Demand Draft drawn in favour of “Sathyabama University”, payable at Chennai.
- After the payment of the counselling fee ( 1,00,000/- ), if a candidate wants to withdraw the admission, only 90,000/- will be paid back to the candidate as demand draft. More details regarding this refund will be informed on the day of counselling.
- A candidate’s admission will be confirmed only after the payment of remaining tuition and other fee.
- On the day of counselling if the opted branch is not available, the candidate need not pay the counselling fee.