SPMVV PGCET 2016
Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam ( Women’s University ) invites applications for admission to PG programmes through Post Graduate Common Entrance Test ( SPMVV PGCET – 2016 ).
SPMVV PGCET Eligibility
The eligibility criteria for admission into each course available in Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam ( SPMVV ) along with the entrance test one has to take are given below.
|M.Sc. Biochemistry||B.Sc. with Chemistry / Biochemistry and any one Biology subject ( Botany / Zoology / Microbiology / Biotechnology / Genetics / Nutrition / Medical Lab Technology / Dairy Science )||01-Biochemistry|
|M.Sc. Biotechnology||B.Sc. with Biotechnology / Chemistry with any one biology subject / B.Tech. Biotechnology||02-Biotechnology|
|M.Sc. Botany||B.Sc. Degree with Botany and Chemistry / Biochemistry as compulsory subjects and with 50% of marks on an average in the groups.||03-Botany|
|M.Sc. Zoology||B.Sc degree with Zoology, Botany / Microbiology / Biotechnology / Biochemistry as one subject with any science subject combination with an average of 50% marks in groups||03-Zoology|
|M.Sc. Sericulture||B.Sc degree with Biology as compulsory subject1 with any subject with an average of 50% marks in groups||03- Sericulture|
|M.Sc. Organic Chemistry||(i) B.Sc., 3 year degree / 4 year degree course with Chemistry as one of the subjects in the combination. (ii) The candidates should have secured at least 50% marks in the aggregate, in B.Sc degree.||04-Organic Chemistry|
|M.A. Economics||Any graduate with 45% in Arts subjects and 50% in Science subjects in groups. They should have studied atleast one of the following subjects in their UG course: Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, Accountancy, Computer Science.
|M.Ed.||The candidates who complete B.Ed / B.Ed. Spl. degree course from any university recognized by UGC with a minimum of 50% of marks||06- Education ( M.Ed. )|
|M.A. English||Any graduate with 45% in Special English / General English||07-English|
|M.Sc. Food and Nutrition Science||B.Sc. Home Science, General B.Sc. with Nutrition as one paper, B.Sc Applied Nutrition, B.Sc. Nursing, General B.Sc. with 50% marks in groups.||08-Home Science|
|M.Sc. Human Development and Family Studies||Any Graduate including B.Sc. Nursing with 50% marks in groups||08-Home Science|
|M.Sc. Applied Mathematics||B.A / B.Sc., with Mathematics as one of the optional subject||09-Mathematics|
|M.Sc. Applied Microbiology M.Sc.Microbial Technology||B.Sc. with Microbiology / Chemistry and any two biology subjects or B.Sc. with Microbiology and Computer Science / Computer Applications||10-Microbiology|
|M.C.J. ( Communication & Journalism ) M.A.Public Relations||Any graduate with 45% on the aggregate||11-Journalism|
|M.A. Music ( Vocal ) ( Veena )||Any recognized Degree with Vocal Music or Veena Music as one of the main subject , or any recognized Degree with diploma / Certificate in Veena Music ,Vocal Music or equivalent .Or any recognized Degree with a grading in Vocal or Veena in classical Music Audition board of All India Radio or Degree 4 years systematic training under a guru.||12- Music|
|M.A. Music ( Bharatanatyam )||Any Bachelor’s Degree with NatyaVisarada / Govt / Diploma / Praveena / equivalent certificate / Oriental title Degree / Doordarshan or B-Grade / Systematic training from a guru and performance in the interview of SPMVV ( or Bachelor Degree in dance )||13-Bharatanatyam|
|M.Sc. Physics||(i) B.Sc., Degree with Physics and Mathematics as the subjects in the combination.
(ii) The candidates should have secured at least 50% in the aggregate, in B.Sc Degree
|Master of Social Work||Any Graduate with 45% in groups||15-Social Work|
|M.A. Telugu language, literature and translation||Any graduate with 40% in general Telugu preference will be given to SPL. Telugu, BAOL / Sastri.||16-Telugu|
|M.A. Women’s Studies||Any graduate with 45% of the marks in groups||17-Women’s Studies|
|M.P.Ed ( Physical Education )||B.P.Ed. or BPE from any recognized University||18- Physical Education|
|M.Com ( Master of Commerce )||Candidates with a bachelor’s degree of B.Com or B.A with Accountancy, Statistics and Mathematics / Commerce / Economics / Computer Applications with an aggregate of 40% are eligible to write the test.||19 – Commerce|
|M.Sc. Statistics||B.A / B.Sc. with Statistics and Mathematics as optional||20 – Statistics|
|B.Ed Spl (H.I)||B.A / B.Sc / B.Com or Any Equivalent Degree at Graduate level depending on the requirements of the school subject for pedagological courses and for the particular course with minimum 50% in the Qualifying degree examination.||21-B.Ed Spl ( H.I )|
Eligibility for writing the SPMVV PGCET 2016
1. The candidate should have passed the qualifying examination with a minimum of 40% marks in the concerned subject. For the courses where the admission is based on the degree as a whole, the aggregate percentage in the group subjects should be 40% of marks. For admission into M.Ed., the aggregate marks in B.Ed. should be 50% and the aggregate marks in degree/PG should be 45%. Qualifying the corresponding Bachelor’s degree exam is sufficient for SC / ST candidates for admission in to any course.
2. Candidates who have already passed the qualifying examinations or who have appeared / are appearing for the final year annual examination in 2016 are eligible to apply. Supplementary candidates of 2016 are not eligible.
SPMVV PGCET 2016 Seats
Availability of SPMVV PGCET seats in different courses / categories :
|M.Sc. Applied Mathematics||35||6|
|M.Sc. Applied Microbiology||15||6|
|M.Sc. Microbial Technology||15|
|M.Sc. Food and Nutrition Sciences: Clinical Nutrition & Dietetics||10||2|
|M.Sc. Food and Nutrition Sciences: Community Health and Nutrition||10||2|
|M.Sc. Food and Nutrition Sciences: Food Science & Quality Control||10||2|
|M.Sc. Human Development and Family Studies||10||2|
|M.Sc. Organic Chemistry||120 (60+60)|
|M.A. English Language and Literature||30||6|
|M.A. Telugu Language, Literature and Translation||40||6|
|M.A. Women’s Studies||25|
|M.A. Music: Veena||10|
|M.A. Music: Vocal||10|
|M.C.J. (Communication & Journalism)||20||10|
|M.A. Public Relations||20||10|
|MSW (Master of Social Work)||30||18|
|M.P.Ed ( Two Years-Master of Physical Education)||40|
|M.Com (Master of Commerce )||60|
|B.Ed. Spl (H.I)||30|
SPMVV PGCET Exam Pattern
1. There is a prescribed syllabus for each SPMVV PGCET. The SPMVV PGCET syllabus of each test consists of Section A for 30 marks, Section B for 30 marks and Section C for 40 marks.
2. Each SPMVV PGCET will be of 90 minutes duration with 100 multiple choice questions. Each question carries one mark and there is no negative mark for wrong answer.
3. The question papers for English and Telugu tests will be in the respective languages. For all other tests, the question papers will be in both English and Telugu.
4. No candidate will be permitted into the examination hall without proper SPMVV PGCET hall ticket.
5. Candidate should answer only on the OMR SHEET provided to her with name, hall ticket number and photo printed on it.
SPMVV PGCET Test Centres
1. Test centers for SPMVVPGCET 2016 are as follows :
2. Candidates applying for more than one test are advised to opt for only one test centre.
3. Request for change of SPMVV PGCET test centre mentioned in the SPMVV PGCET application will not be entertained.
4. If the total number of applicants for any test is less than 100, the test will be conducted at Tirupati centre only. However, if at least 50 candidates opt for centre other than Tirupati, it may be considered.
5. The Director reserves the right for allotting a Centre other than the Centre opted by the candidate.
SPMVV PGCET Hall Tickets
1. Hall tickets for the entrance test can be downloaded from the website www.spmvvdoa.in.
2. No candidate is allowed to write the Entrance examination without Hall ticket.
3. Duplicate hall ticket can also be obtained from the office of the Director, Directorate of Admissions or the Chief Superintendent of the Examination centre by submitting an attested passport size photograph and a demand draft for 100/- drawn in favor of Director, Directorate of Admissions along with the evidence of having submitted the application.
4. SPMVVPGCET 2016 hall ticket is to be preserved carefully and to be produced at the time of admission.
How to Apply for SPMVV PGCET 2016
1. Eligible candidates may submit their SPMVV PGCET application through online.
2. The SPMVV PGCET online applications are made available in the website www.spmvvdoa.in.
3. Candidate can opt for Maximum two tests only by paying 1000/- as Registration fee and should opt the same test center for both the tests.
4. The SPMVV PGCET application registration and processing fee of 425/- may be paid through Andhra bank ( Bill desk ) payment gateway using credit / debit card / Internet banking.
5. Application form can be downloaded and filled-in application shall be sent along with a processing fee for 425/- drawn in the form of D.D in favor of Director, Directorate of Admissions, SPMVV, Tirupati may be sent by post or in person to the on or before 10th May, 2016.
Directorate of Admissions,
6. Incomplete applications will be summarily rejected.
Last Date for online and downloaded filled-in Application submission is 10th May, 2016.
To know more about SPMVV PGCET Click Here
SPMVV PGCET 2016 Results
Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam Post Graduate Common Entrance Test Result is likely to be declared in the month of June, 2016.
To know more about SPMVV PGCET Results Click Here
SPMVV Contact Address
Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam,
Phone : email@example.com,
Email : +91-877-2284592,
Website : www.spmvvdoa.in.
|SPMVV PGCET Online Registration : http://www.spmvvdoa.in/ChallanForm.aspx?cet=CET|
entrance exam - spmvv -